Author Topic: I Am Called Uriah  (Read 38235 times)

Leto85

Re: I Am Called Uriah
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 06:13:36 AM »
Haha!  Not at all.  He really has a wish to get in the new hot tub.  It has nothing to do with the girls except that they happened to be in the hot tub during his party.

Ow... my apologies than. Seems it was just my 'dirty mind.' :P

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 06:43:44 AM »
Wow, awesome birthday, Pam! I really like Uriah's new clothes. Is it from HELS? Bebe Hart is one of my favorite Sunset Valley teens.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 06:57:46 AM »
It's good that he aged up with nice clothes - you'd hate to see him age up with something horrible on  :D

Leto85

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
It's good that he aged up with nice clothes - you'd hate to see him age up with something horrible on  :D

Yes, indeed. What if he was dressed completely wrong. He would have been cursed for the rest of his life. :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 07:12:41 AM »
Yes, it's from High End Loft.  I think his shoes are from Outdoor Living.  They aren't great, but they could be much worse. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Leto85

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 07:29:25 AM »
Yes, it's from High End Loft.  I think his shoes are from Outdoor Living.  They aren't great, but they could be much worse.  

But you can change the colour.

Edit: Or wait, you can not. For that you need dressing furniture.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 07:39:56 AM »
Right.  I can't change the color or anything.  He doesn't even have sleepwear or formal wear.  Nothing but what he's wearing.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »
I'm really glad you're writing a story about Uriah!
It's awesome so far! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »
Happy birthday Uriah! I love his rocket shoes!  ;) Congrats on over 7,500 posts Pam!

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2011, 05:49:18 PM »
I remember being fascinated to read that you had a simbot hybrid in your game and am delighted at the way you've chosen to share your experiences at playing with him with us.  It's an engrossing read.  Uriah is cute. I'm looking forward to finding out whether or not he can have a family.  Hope so!

I have that song "They call the wind Uriah" in my head now  :D

Edit: Just went to Youtube to see if I could hear the song and discovered that the wind was called Mariah not Uriah, oops  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 01:57:43 AM »
Chapter 5:  A Season of Changes

Boy, I was right about things changing when I grew up.  The biggest thing is that I can now do all those SimBot things that Dad does.  I can eat scrap, show off my features, and talk about that SimBot stuff like oil brands, rusty joints, etc.  I must be more SimBot than I thought.  Bebe didn't like it when I showed off my features.  I guess that's from being a Technophobe.  I'll be sure not to do it in front of her in the future.

I took an interest in Gardening when I was a Teen and have decided to make it my career.  While I was out gathering seeds, I discovered something pretty amazing.  Sometimes I can turn a seed into a Flame Fruit!  I was really confused about this and asked my dad if he knew anything about it.  Well, it turns out that his secret wish is to be a Firefighter and maybe he did that in the other world and passed this ability on to me.  It's pretty awesome, but I haven't figured out yet how to make it useful.

My happiest change is Bebe herself.  I gathered enough courage to ask her out.  We went to the Consignment Shop.  *sigh*  I know it's not the most romantic place for a date.  I thought maybe we could do some shopping together, but we got caught up in talking and getting to know each other.

After not having friends at school, I was afraid Bebe wouldn't like me, but she does!  She really does!  We became Best Friends in just a few hours and I gathered up my courage again and asked if she's single.  Hooray!  She is!

We'd been talking all day and needed a bathroom break, so we went inside the Consignment Store.  It was after hours by then, but the entire Langerak family was there, just hanging out.  I saw Kaylynn and she's still pretty, but too young for me now.  Besides, Bebe is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.  I think I'm falling in love.  I flirted with Bebe and said I'd like to take her on a lovely vacation.  She even hugged me before she left.

Yes, a lot of changes for me.  I still don't know if I can have a family of my own, though.  I'd like to have at least 5 kids.  Money won't be a problem because Dad got lots of money from selling the house in the other world.  The only problem will be the SimBot part of me.  And now after my birthday, the SimBot part is bigger than ever.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Choccolatee

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 02:03:11 AM »
Yay another update!
I nearly spat out my drink when I saw Uriah's front of his head at the back.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 02:15:20 AM »
Awwww Bebe and Uriah... does she know he's half simbot!!??
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Leto85

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2011, 04:12:27 AM »
Yay another update!
I nearly spat out my drink when I saw Uriah's front of his head at the back.

Yes, indeed Pam, what was that? Is it a Simbot function of dancing I'm not aware off? I'm really curious about this.

Oh, by the way: a side question: Is it possible that a simbot can change it metal colour? I saw in Create A Sim that there are actually three simbot clothes. So I was wondering.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2011, 04:14:49 AM »
Aw Bebe and Uriah! Can't wait to see if he can have kids!

anything