Author Topic: I Am Called Uriah  (Read 16812 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: I Am Called Uriah
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 05:05:51 AM »
Awesome story, Pam! Gray reminds me of my first Simbot Isaac, who also likes to play the drums and work out at the gym. Uriah's very sweet (although the rocket feet made me jump  :)). I'm so honoured to have my club included in your story! Did the terrain height work out OK?

Congrats on 7500 posts, by the way. You're three quarters of the way to 10,000 now.  :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 05:27:11 AM »
Awesome story, Pam! Gray reminds me of my first Simbot Isaac, who also likes to play the drums and work out at the gym. Uriah's very sweet (although the rocket feet made me jump  :)). I'm so honoured to have my club included in your story! Did the terrain height work out OK?

Congrats on 7500 posts, by the way. You're three quarters of the way to 10,000 now.  :D

Yes, it worked out beautifully!  And I didn't even realize I had passed 7,500 posts.  Thanks!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2011, 05:36:21 AM »
Chapter 4:  It's My Birthday!

My dad threw an awesome party for my birthday!  He invited my friend Gobias, a couple of kids from school, and a couple of really pretty girls.

I talked to Kaylynn Langerak for awhile when the party first started.  She looks so pretty in her fancy clothes.  Everyone was wearing fancy clothes, except for me.  My clothes are like Dad's metal skin and I can't change them for anything.

Some of the girls got in Mom's new hot tub.  I really want to try that hot tub out myself.

Mom played the guitar out front wearing her fancy coat.  Who wears a coat while living on the beach?  My goofy mom, that's who.

It came time to blow out the candles.  Everyone cheered for me as I grew up to be a man.

Look how happy they are for me!  Especially my Mom.

I talked to that pretty Bebe Hart right after I grew up.  She made a face at first, but then she was nice to me.  Isn't she just beautiful?  I found out she's a Technophobe and I hope that doesn't keep us from being friends.  I think she would make beautiful babies, too.  I would love to have a big family.

I was right about things changing once I grew up.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Leto85

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2011, 06:01:01 AM »
'Some of the girls got in Mom's new hot tub.  I really want to try that hot tub out myself.'
Haha, don't you break the Teen rate with that commend? Even I get that double meaning. :P

'I found out she's a Technophobe and I hope that doesn't keep us from being friends.'
That means she will never understand you my poor Uriah. You're artificial and she's biologic. Maybe that's compatible in a few hondred years from now. Let's hope you are immortal and she is on a Abrosia diet. ;)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2011, 06:10:57 AM »
'Some of the girls got in Mom's new hot tub.  I really want to try that hot tub out myself.'
Haha, don't you break the Teen rate with that commend? Even I get that double meaning. :P

Haha!  Not at all.  He really has a wish to get in the new hot tub.  It has nothing to do with the girls except that they happened to be in the hot tub during his party.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Leto85

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2011, 06:13:36 AM »
Haha!  Not at all.  He really has a wish to get in the new hot tub.  It has nothing to do with the girls except that they happened to be in the hot tub during his party.

Ow... my apologies than. Seems it was just my 'dirty mind.' :P

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2011, 06:43:44 AM »
Wow, awesome birthday, Pam! I really like Uriah's new clothes. Is it from HELS? Bebe Hart is one of my favorite Sunset Valley teens.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 06:57:46 AM »
It's good that he aged up with nice clothes - you'd hate to see him age up with something horrible on  :D

Leto85

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2011, 07:01:31 AM »
It's good that he aged up with nice clothes - you'd hate to see him age up with something horrible on  :D

Yes, indeed. What if he was dressed completely wrong. He would have been cursed for the rest of his life. :P

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2011, 07:12:41 AM »
Yes, it's from High End Loft.  I think his shoes are from Outdoor Living.  They aren't great, but they could be much worse. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Leto85

« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2011, 07:29:25 AM »
Yes, it's from High End Loft.  I think his shoes are from Outdoor Living.  They aren't great, but they could be much worse.  

But you can change the colour.

Edit: Or wait, you can not. For that you need dressing furniture.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2011, 07:39:56 AM »
Right.  I can't change the color or anything.  He doesn't even have sleepwear or formal wear.  Nothing but what he's wearing.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »
I'm really glad you're writing a story about Uriah!
It's awesome so far! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2011, 04:37:57 PM »
Happy birthday Uriah! I love his rocket shoes!  ;) Congrats on over 7,500 posts Pam!

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2011, 05:49:18 PM »
I remember being fascinated to read that you had a simbot hybrid in your game and am delighted at the way you've chosen to share your experiences at playing with him with us.  It's an engrossing read.  Uriah is cute. I'm looking forward to finding out whether or not he can have a family.  Hope so!

I have that song "They call the wind Uriah" in my head now  :D

Edit: Just went to Youtube to see if I could hear the song and discovered that the wind was called Mariah not Uriah, oops  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 01:57:43 AM »
Chapter 5:  A Season of Changes

Boy, I was right about things changing when I grew up.  The biggest thing is that I can now do all those SimBot things that Dad does.  I can eat scrap, show off my features, and talk about that SimBot stuff like oil brands, rusty joints, etc.  I must be more SimBot than I thought.  Bebe didn't like it when I showed off my features.  I guess that's from being a Technophobe.  I'll be sure not to do it in front of her in the future.

I took an interest in Gardening when I was a Teen and have decided to make it my career.  While I was out gathering seeds, I discovered something pretty amazing.  Sometimes I can turn a seed into a Flame Fruit!  I was really confused about this and asked my dad if he knew anything about it.  Well, it turns out that his secret wish is to be a Firefighter and maybe he did that in the other world and passed this ability on to me.  It's pretty awesome, but I haven't figured out yet how to make it useful.

My happiest change is Bebe herself.  I gathered enough courage to ask her out.  We went to the Consignment Shop.  *sigh*  I know it's not the most romantic place for a date.  I thought maybe we could do some shopping together, but we got caught up in talking and getting to know each other.

After not having friends at school, I was afraid Bebe wouldn't like me, but she does!  She really does!  We became Best Friends in just a few hours and I gathered up my courage again and asked if she's single.  Hooray!  She is!

We'd been talking all day and needed a bathroom break, so we went inside the Consignment Store.  It was after hours by then, but the entire Langerak family was there, just hanging out.  I saw Kaylynn and she's still pretty, but too young for me now.  Besides, Bebe is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.  I think I'm falling in love.  I flirted with Bebe and said I'd like to take her on a lovely vacation.  She even hugged me before she left.

Yes, a lot of changes for me.  I still don't know if I can have a family of my own, though.  I'd like to have at least 5 kids.  Money won't be a problem because Dad got lots of money from selling the house in the other world.  The only problem will be the SimBot part of me.  And now after my birthday, the SimBot part is bigger than ever.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Choccolatee

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 02:03:11 AM »
Yay another update!
I nearly spat out my drink when I saw Uriah's front of his head at the back.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 02:15:20 AM »
Awwww Bebe and Uriah... does she know he's half simbot!!??
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Leto85

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2011, 04:12:27 AM »
Yay another update!
I nearly spat out my drink when I saw Uriah's front of his head at the back.

Yes, indeed Pam, what was that? Is it a Simbot function of dancing I'm not aware off? I'm really curious about this.

Oh, by the way: a side question: Is it possible that a simbot can change it metal colour? I saw in Create A Sim that there are actually three simbot clothes. So I was wondering.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2011, 04:14:49 AM »
Aw Bebe and Uriah! Can't wait to see if he can have kids!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 04:21:48 AM »
Yes, indeed Pam, what was that? Is it a Simbot function of dancing I'm not aware off? I'm really curious about this.

Oh, by the way: a side question: Is it possible that a simbot can change it metal colour? I saw in Create A Sim that there are actually three simbot clothes. So I was wondering.

That was Uriah showing off his features.  His head and body spin around.

SimBots cannot change colors.  The SimBot skins you saw are the colors they come in at the time they're created by an inventor.  The ones you buy with Happiness Points come with a rusty look.  The ones who are invented are shiny.  I've seen silver, gold, and black.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 04:40:20 AM »
Chapter 6:  A Very Good Day

Now that I can eat scrap, Dad took me to the junkyard to collect some.  We rode in his sweet car.  He still won't let me drive it, though.

I started digging through the piles of junk and pulling out pieces of scrap one at time.  Then dad showed me a great way to get scrap much quicker.  He smashed the pile of junk!

That was the most awesome thing ever!  After he smashed the pile, he could just pick up the piles of scrap.  You know, my dad really is pretty cool.  So, I tried it myself.  It's a blast!

I've even got a video of it.

After my big day at the junk yard, I went to visit Bebe.  She was so happy to see me.  We played video games for awhile.

I couldn't help myself.  I started flirting and holding her hands.

I got my very first kiss.  It made me so happy that I leaped into her arms.

My cowardly nature was nowhere to be found when I asked her to go steady.  She's now officially my girlfriend.

I want to get married soon.  Bebe is my best friend and I love her so much.  I'll propose when the time is right.  I hope she'll want to start a family right away.  I know I keep saying it, but I really want a large family.  A family with Bebe would be a dream come true.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2011, 05:07:12 AM »
Woo Hoo Mrs Right has been found time for the pitter patter and beep beeps of little robo nooboos!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2011, 08:10:00 AM »
Awesome! I can't wait to see if he can have nooboos with her! Bebe is a cool chick!  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Baby #3 born May 2017
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2011, 12:17:55 PM »
Awww, it makes me want a Simbot of my own! Great job on the story, Pam.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

anything