Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631599 times)

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #975 on: September 20, 2010, 06:11:21 AM »
This was funny and I am sure most of you have seen it.  I was playing my dynasty and I had the camera rotated in such a position, that I could see Alto's house from the front.  I kept seeing people going out the front door, going to the side of house and going somewhere, so I moved the camera over to the house to see where everyone was going and saw Nick Alto running to town from behind his house, just a beatin feet.  I guess since my dynasty founder stole the car, they were too cheap to take a taxi to town, so Nick probably thought, "eh, I will just take this mile shortcut, down the revine and through the trees to go to the bookstore".  Too funny. ;D

It is healthy, though...
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #976 on: September 20, 2010, 07:48:45 AM »
Ah, poor Alto. He's gone addle in the brain...Much like poor Goodwin, seen here going to work in his wife's...Cooking uniform. :-\

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tara1727

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #977 on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »
This was something I haven't seen before. I had my sim retire and everyone in the family came to cheer and her son was carrying a picture of yeti or something.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #978 on: September 20, 2010, 12:59:14 PM »
This is from my current legacy family. Mum and daughter decide to have a cuddle during the party celebrations. At first I thought that's pretty cool bless they're having a cute family moment. Then I thought hold on I have never seen them do that before and the two of them had been arguing ten seconds ago.
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #979 on: September 20, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »
This was something I haven't seen before. I had my sim retire and everyone in the family came to cheer and her son was carrying a picture of yeti or something.

Haha!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #980 on: September 21, 2010, 02:57:53 AM »
I am not quite sure what this look was for, maybe she was tired of taking photo's.  I caught her just as she turned toward me, eerie, lol. ;D

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Leto85

« Reply #981 on: September 21, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »
Haha, Diane! Maybe you have to be more nice for her? Looks like she dislikes you for a moment. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Agnes

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #982 on: October 02, 2010, 02:55:23 PM »

I think it's time to get rid of some custom content.   ;D

Leto85

« Reply #983 on: October 02, 2010, 04:25:42 PM »
Haha!  ;D

What's that? Vote no to bigfoot? With that white hair it looks a bit like Geert Wilders, which most of you don't know who that is. Well, good for you than. :)

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #984 on: October 02, 2010, 11:00:47 PM »
I am playing a Sim right now and I have her read the paper everyday, I made her a hermit, she has only one friend and never leaves the house.  Today she reads the paper and it said that Koffi moved to another town.  Quickly went to look at his house and what a bad man!  He not only left his radio blaring but he left a fire going in the fireplace.  I am really amused by that.  Or maybe he didn't and there are squatters living in his house now.
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #985 on: October 03, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »
I have a simbot and a mummy in one of my households, and every so often they will stand looking at each other and doing the 'Oh a mummy' and 'Oh a simbot' animation over and over again, they basically get stuck like that. I find it very amusing until I have to intervene and stop them from doing that otherwise they will carry on all day doing that. I thought I got some screenshots of it but can't seem to find them unfortunately.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #986 on: October 03, 2010, 03:54:31 PM »
I have a simbot and a mummy in one of my households, and every so often they will stand looking at each other and doing the 'Oh a mummy' and 'Oh a simbot' animation over and over again, they basically get stuck like that. I find it very amusing until I have to intervene and stop them from doing that otherwise they will carry on all day doing that. I thought I got some screenshots of it but can't seem to find them unfortunately.

UberLOL! Been there.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #987 on: October 03, 2010, 04:39:36 PM »
I don't usually give my Sims rooms much though, but this one I worked hard on, after I learned I could enter Hex Codes for colors. See if you can guess what her favorite color is!  ;)

Formerly Simstar3

Leto85

« Reply #988 on: October 03, 2010, 04:46:07 PM »
I don't usually give my Sims rooms much though, but this one I worked hard on, after I learned I could enter Hex Codes for colors. See if you can guess what her favorite color is!  ;)

What are Hex Codes?

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #989 on: October 03, 2010, 05:06:52 PM »
In the building and construction area there is a topic started by Pam called hex codes for favorite colors. It has a sticky. A hex code is the alpha/numeric value for a specific color. In the create a style function in build mode there is an option to put in a hex code instead of using the color wheel.
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

anything