Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1630761 times)

Offline aws_137

• Townie
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #270 on: April 06, 2010, 05:55:46 AM »
Maybe because it reminds me of somebody in real life... ::) I wonder who I'm talking about.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #271 on: April 06, 2010, 04:04:57 PM »
Hehe, I find it quite funny actually, I've had my Sim eat while sitting on the bathtub! I didn't even know they could do that!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #272 on: April 06, 2010, 04:09:54 PM »
no one think my sim eating cereal on toilet is funny? :(

It's definitely funny. I guess that's happened so many times with my own Sims I didn't bat an eye. The fact that your Sim is really smelly while sitting on the throne is a nice touch too.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #273 on: April 06, 2010, 06:30:40 PM »
Ok, playing my evil family,... I randomly paused after all the kids were getting off the bus and my eyes nearly popped out of my head! I am about to watch one of my Sims get hit!  :o

Good thing Sims are impervious to cars! He was saved, though in real life, I doubt he would have been as lucky...

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #274 on: April 09, 2010, 01:03:29 AM »
First, one of my Brady Sims was BFF with Danita Voss.  When she was a Young Adult, I got a message that Danita had died of starvation.  I was in the market for a wife for Morpheus Brady and I also had the opportunity pending to restore a ghost.  I went to the cemetary and got Danita's remains and had her restored at the Science Center.  She's now part of my household.   I've never played anything but an old age ghost, so I'm leaving her the way she is.  She's engaged to Morpheus now and I'm going to try for some ghost babies because I've never done that.  What's even more interesting is that when I go into CAS to change Danita's hair or clothing, I see the living flesh Danita.  And...  she's much thinner then she was in life.  She wasn't chubby by any means, but she was healthy looking.  Now she's as thin as a Sim can get, I think.  It makes sense, of course, because she starved to death, but it's interesting nonetheless.  She doesn't have any odd behaviors with food, though.  She just has regular hunger.  Here's a shot of Morpheus proposing to her.

Second, I fed Bryan the Valentine Bear to an Omni plant just for fun and the result the next morning made me laugh.

Third, I have the Faire Folk clothing set.  It has the cutest fairy costume for children.  Both girls and boys.  So, here's Neo and Trinity Brady (cousins) wearing their fairy clothes and playing blocks together.  It helped that Neo's favorite color is pink.  :D

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #275 on: April 09, 2010, 03:42:41 AM »
That bear plant is so cool! I want one!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #276 on: April 09, 2010, 04:08:06 AM »
I love the rabbit plant! and nice engagement shot :) I had a ghost baby once - the only thing I found cool about him was he could walk through walls - caring normal toddlers too! it saved a lot of time

and cute fairies - I might get them if I had the points. I used up all my free points (i love getting miscelanious decorations like those gorgeous kid bears) and because I'm from Australia I can't buy more. A bit silly of EA in my opinion - they have a market in countries other than america.
...unless I can buy but haven't worked out how? please let me know if this is the case. lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #277 on: April 09, 2010, 06:07:07 AM »
Great pictures Pam, really funny! :D
And...  she's much thinner then she was in life.  She wasn't chubby by any means, but she was healthy looking.  Now she's as thin as a Sim can get, I think.
I often play with starvation ghosts, and do you know what? I actually think that these ghosts are the level thinner than a sim can be created with in CAS. I have had some families that were as thin as living sims get and when one died of starvation I could've sworn that she was thinner!

However, this is hard to prove since it's just how I interpret their appearance, but it wouldn't surprise me if EA really did put in this as a feature. It would be kinda logical if starvation ghosts was skinnier than living sims are; they must have died of something in the first place!
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #278 on: April 09, 2010, 06:09:54 AM »
I know how to test that! Make a Sim - Copy another one, kill one with testingcheats by dragging Hunger down, but keep the hunger levels up for the other sim so they don't put on weight, wait for the opportunity, revive them, then take pictures of them side ways on.  Seems simple to me but I am probably babbling!  ;D

[Edited a little for spelling. Please check it before posting! - Swede]

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
« Reply #279 on: April 09, 2010, 09:24:26 AM »
I haven't tried Samoth's idea yet, but I have one question. Sunset Valley looks like a normal neighbourhood; it doesn't look poor at all. But why do so many people die of starvation. That ghost didn't look poor, so why couldn't she afford to buy food? And if every house has a fridge with food in it, why didn't she just go to the fridge and make some salad?
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #280 on: April 09, 2010, 09:31:31 AM »
I suppose it is just part of the game.  It gives sort of an air of mystery.  Just like some neighborhoods I have, they progress in their jobs and reach lifetime wishes without me, while other neighborhood families just stand around and don't progress at all.  Which reminds me of something weird that happened.  I had a sim that reached astronaut while I was playing another household and that was his lifetime wish, but he did not get his points, which goes to show that I guess that is part of the game, that was a bummer though, so I try to pay more attention.  I have not played too many ghosts, guess I will have to try that. 
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Chelkey

« Reply #281 on: April 09, 2010, 09:53:06 AM »
Just thought I would share an image with you all, here is a pic of where my first generation legacy Sim would sit to eat and read when he very first started out.  :P

Enjoy  :)

Lisa

[EDIT: Hey, Lisa, I threw your picture in this thread since it basically serves the same function. Hooray for toilets!—MM]

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2010, 10:28:54 AM »
I remember in sims2, they would pull out a newspaper and read it while on the toilet, but I guess when you gotta sit, ya gotta sit.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline aws_137

• Townie
« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2010, 10:30:28 AM »
The floor still defeats all. :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2010, 02:29:06 PM »
I have heard that the Story Proggression will kill off sims if there are too many in the Area, thats why some move out, something about the game running better...

anything