Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631045 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #345 on: April 25, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »
Ha. That's funny, catlover. It's the same kind of thing when you see Sims show up in cars, but the game hasn't drawn the car yet. All you see is a Sim sitting.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #346 on: April 25, 2010, 07:05:20 PM »
I did that in Sims 2 using moveobjects and moved them out of the bed!  ;D There was also something where you could shift-click to copy your sims!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #347 on: April 27, 2010, 03:42:32 PM »

This was really bizarre. I was just doing some testing for an upcoming challenge and my test couple magically teleported out of bed before they were fully rested. But, for a fraction of a second it looked like they were still sleeping too!

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #348 on: April 27, 2010, 07:44:21 PM »
This was really bizarre. I was just doing some testing for an upcoming challenge and my test couple magically teleported out of bed before they were fully rested. But, for a fraction of a second it looked like they were still sleeping too!
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #349 on: April 27, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »
Buck Broke in my current game is 112 days old.  Seriously... when is this dude gonna kick the bucket??

Leto85

« Reply #350 on: April 28, 2010, 07:19:24 AM »
Hahaha, bad boy! Five times in a row... :P And I think you will 'take home' some kids when they finally reach teen age so you could focus on some skill training for their future job without having the nightmare of educating them? Haha, all the things that are possible in The Sims 3... :P

Well, not sure if someone has done similar on this post or not but... at least to me this is bit new.
My blond writer playboy sim has "seeded" the housewife from next door with 5 kids. Her husband knows I "woohoo" his wife and I even had short romance with the father of the wife. But, it seems in Sims it's okay to make the girl next door pregnant 5 times without having to worry anything about actually caring the kids she gave birth. Let the disgruntled husband who hates the wife handle the kids. (I do hope some younger Sims players won't think this kind of stuff is okay in real life, too.)  :P

The one with the green thingy is the father of all and behind him is the husband who gets cheated on so hard it actually feels sad. (One of the kids is already in school.)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #351 on: April 28, 2010, 02:28:05 PM »
Oh, 5 kids is nothing.  A while back I had a sim who had 4-6 children with nearly every female in town.  In the end he had 68 children.  None of the husbands/boyfriends were the wiser.  Which is pretty funny considering my guy and half the kids were green skinned.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #352 on: April 28, 2010, 04:06:03 PM »
He was scared to death. :P

Haha, this is too funny! Especially the first picture with the stars over his head. :D :D :D

Who would have thought the Grim Reaper was a coward, running away like that? :D

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #353 on: April 30, 2010, 09:17:31 AM »
My sim Eva DuPont did another funny thing whilst I was playing last night. Again, I don't know if this happens all the time or it's just my sim. I swear over time the sims develop a personality of their own (which is a very scary AI thought!).

Anyhow, just to mention the traits again, they're Athletic, Disciplined, Adventurous, Genius, and Brave. This time she was chatting away on the computer to her best friend, and I was wandering over the house thinking of redecoration when I heard all this grumbling from her. So I centred on my sim and there she was grumbling away and getting angry, and bashing the mouse and keyboard. The look on her face was priceless. Thing is she does not have the hot-headed trait. First her throwing a hissy fit for failing a fire trap, now getting angry at the computer.

Oh, and just thought of another situation, with the same sim. When she was in China having dinner at her boyfriends house with him and his sister when halfway through the dinner both the boyfriend and sister stood up and proceeded to point and laugh at my sim for a full half hour. What's up with that? I know all his traits and none of them suggest this.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #354 on: April 30, 2010, 09:48:51 AM »
I had a sim that did the same thing with the computer that yours did and another sim that bashed his head on the keyboard, how funny, thought I was going to fall off my chair laughing.  I guess in real life, that is what you feel like doing when your computer acts up.

On the other thing with the laughing, I had a sim break up a marriage and the husband moved in with her, after that, everyone that she came across laughed at her and hooped and hollered, not sure if they were cheering her on because she won the fight with guys wife or if it was something else.  The little guys never cease to amaze me.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #355 on: April 30, 2010, 10:32:38 AM »
I noticed Pauline Wan became rather bow-legged in my game, and apparently adopted the facial expression of a chimpanzee.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #356 on: April 30, 2010, 10:46:10 AM »
I have seen that happen too.  I just don't pay attention to it anymore.  I think someone put a picture of their sim playing in the sprinkler and they had deformed legs or something, pretty weird.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2010, 03:43:37 AM »
Well this scene put a damper on my sim playing for tips, lol.

Hmmm, trying to watch the plant grow, must be hungry. These little guys are too funny.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2010, 07:45:04 AM »
Hilarious pictures Salty! Wonder why nobody helps that poor kid instead of just standing around and hating the crying...
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2010, 08:11:47 AM »
Wonder why nobody helps that poor kid instead of just standing around and hating the crying...

Because a Sim isn't allowed to pick up a baby unless there is a good relationship with the family.  Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything