Author Topic: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)  (Read 20833 times)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 19 (08/14)
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:14:02 AM »
I started this story by playing in my old laptop that only has the base game, world adventures and ambitions. No other expansion, stuff packs or store contents. Am I crazy for tray this with so little? Well, maybe.

There will not be a great backstory, more of a account of facts and some of my thoughts, with the interference from the sims. :P

The challenge takes place in Sunset Valley, I could only choose between two towns and unfortunately all townies on Twinbrook have the names translated into Spanish, resulting in a headache when it comes to writing a story.

Without much further ado, this my serious attempt to a Townie DecaDynasty Challenge.

Chapters:

First House
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

Second House:
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

Third House:
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 1 (10/05)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 04:22:07 AM »
Chapter 1

This dynasty begins with Blair and Tamara leaving the house while Cyclone quit his job so he and Stiles can began studying charisma, it will be very important in helping them to populate the town.

Meanwhile Emma, our founder, took the car and went in search of her future husband and co-founder.

She stopped in front of Gobias Koffi’s house.

Is this the gesture of an interested or resigned woman when faced with the knowledge of who the father of her children was going to be? I don’t know and don’t care, what is important is that Gobias is in adulthood stage and is a good candidate for one of the requirements (or Stiles who is close to becoming an adult).

Emma: Hi, I'm forming a DecaDynasty and you will be my co-founder.
Gobias: Well, if I have no choice.
He doesn’t.
The conversation was flowing and there were several shared laughter, at least until they discovered they had opposite traits. Emma didn’t like that very much.

Luckily, they passed that small drawback and all came back to the right course.

Then came the known sequence, first kiss, going steady, marriage proposal and wedding.

It was a simple and beautiful wedding with two people who have no idea how to use a wardrobe.

While this was happening, what the other two protagonists of this story were doing? Well, they were using their skills to meet women.

Is Bebe Hart a little young to be a target of Cyclone? For now yes, but I don’t even know if I'll use her as the mother of a child of Cyclone but is always good to have friends available, right?

Back at the house, Emma and Gobias were put to work to bring the first heir to the world.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 01:35:24 PM »
Good luck with town population! I love dynasties that give a little more leeway for that. ::)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 02:49:39 PM »
Yay! You finally started your decadynasty! Thanks for making this board not feel so lonely  ;D

Fun fact: Stiles was the spouse of Jamie Jolina in my Jolina dynasty.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 09:03:16 PM »
Good luck with town population! I love dynasties that give a little more leeway for that. ::)

It is also nice not having to make them work on skills, so more free time to pupulation duty  ;D

Yay! You finally started your decadynasty! Thanks for making this board not feel so lonely  ;D

Fun fact: Stiles was the spouse of Jamie Jolina in my Jolina dynasty.

I thought about it and decided to do a decadynasty, after all I already have an immortal dynasty for hof.

And Jamie Jolina will make an appearance  ;)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 2 (10/07)
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 09:20:49 PM »
Chapter 2

Emma is suffering the onslaught of morning sickness, but with an improved sense of fashion.

Gobias, also with an upgraded look, started a small garden and devoted his evenings to fish, because those will be his next professions, his and Stiles’s LTW are the ones I'm going to focus more because they are the older ones. 

Meanwhile, Cyclone invited Blair to dinner under the stars.

And Stiles attended a concert with Zelda, whom he met at work.

After the show, he played for tips. I was struck by the amount of people who gathered to listen, these are the benefits of not having many expansions. The townies don’t have many places to go.

Emma is pregnant and Gobias, like a good husband, helps her feel better.

Time passed in the blink of an eye and Emma went into labor.

To go to the hospital she just had to cross the street. Gobias was so eager that he was ahead of her and waited impatiently at the entrance.

And with us: Willow, the first heir.

Her traits are virtuous and loves the outdoors. I’ll try to supermax guitar, I know it's hard, but I have faith that with few expansions and preventing her to learn another skill I can do it. I plan to use charisma as a backup in case of the ten opportunities to complete the Guitar Star challenge take too long to appear. If when she’s approaching adulthood, things don’t go well I will let her learn the first point, by then she will have many friends thanks to the guitar skill that it will be easy to supermax it (I hope). In any case, I prefer to do this skill first so if I fail, I do it at the beginning and not when I’m well advanced.

In different news, Blair is pregnant. Cyclone invited her to stay at home and made her watch television and listening to music (bot children, of course).

The thing is that he is not the only one with that plan.

This is the Gobias’s Workwear.

Emma is not sure what he does in the scientific facilities and prefer not to know, but at least at the end of the day her husband will have reached level 5 in the career and he will resign to register as a gardener.

The efforts of the two pollinator paid off, Blair had triplets, a girl and two boys called Mariela, Kent and Leonel. Cyclone went to visit them.

Unfortunately the house that Blair shares with Tamara does not have cots.

Meanwhile, Zelda never left the house since she was invited two days earlier. So Stiles entered the typical freak-out when she went into labor before taking her to the hospital.

Zelda had twins, a girl, Beth, and a boy, Pericles (poor soul). For some reason, Stiles thought it was a good time to ask Zelda to only keep friendship. She did not take it very well.

As payment for his deeds I let him celebrate his birthday alone.

Stiles: But you're the one who sent me to do those things. Why do you punish me?
No comment from me.

To end this post I leave you with the following image, it’s not related to the chapter but made me laugh.

Thornton Wolff was invited by Cyclone to play chess (his LTW is Chess Legend). It was late so my sims went to sleep, but Thornton didn’t go to his house, instead he went to the nursery and spent the next two hours playing and cuddling with Willow. So my question is: Where is the dislikes children’s trait?
Perhaps it is a strange feeling from some alternate universe (He is the father of Emma's son, Ciro, in my Ragnum Immortal Dynasty).

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 09:40:21 PM »
Also like a good husband, Gobias proceeded to panic when Emma went into labor. Well done, Gobias.

Love the name Willow  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 10:04:25 PM »
You've got some busy helpers, and I love the work clothes, very practical for a scientist.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 12:08:13 AM »
Also like a good husband, Gobias proceeded to panic when Emma went into labor. Well done, Gobias.

Love the name Willow  ;D

He panicked like all the good sims  ;D And Willow is the first name that popped in my mind when she was born, I'm absolutely in love with that name.

You've got some busy helpers, and I love the work clothes, very practical for a scientist.

And they will be busier in the next posts, and, like Emma, I'd rather not know what happens with those scientists   :P

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 3 (10/10)
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 02:05:40 AM »
Chapter 3

This post begins with Willow's birthday, for some reason Cyclone thought it was the right time to laugh.

The little one is a clone of Emma, although I don’t know where the hair color came from, maybe from Gobias’s father?

Stiles wasn’t present at Willow’s birthday celebration because he was having dinner with Agnes.

"Maybe after dinner we could do a tour in the theater… or three."
“Three times in the theater? Wasn’t it that way Zelda Mae became pregnant? "
Stiles stared at the plate of food in front of him. How to answer that question? Fortunately, he was saved from answering when Agnes rose from the table and walked toward the theater.

In other news, Gobias accumulated enough lifetime happiness points to change his traits, he´s now an angler, artistic, family oriented, green thumb and loves the outdoors man. He and Emma were in charge of teaching Willow the toddler skills.

Emma taught her to use the potty, apparently the maid was quite competent, because she waited for them to end with training to clean up.
Gobias taught her to walk and talk.

"Unfortunately we will never see a unicorn because we don’t have the pets expansion."

Returning with Agnes and Stiles,

"Sometimes I feel that I can’t escape these dynasties."
"At least you don’t have to paint in this one."
"True, I only have to raise a lot of children alone."

"Ahhhhhhhhh"
This time Stiles felt more comfortable in the presence of a woman in labor. "
"Don’t worry, honey, you just have to go through this situation one more time." Stiles said as he led her to the hospital.

Agnes gave birth to three girls, Chiara, Marta and Guadelupe. Although, she was not the only one.
These scenes are becoming quite repetitive.

Blair didn’t spend much time at the house as before, so only had a boy named Iñaki.
While the others ensured that Willow had a good selection of spouses and friends in the future, she was devoted to be a lovely toddler.

She already enjoys music.

And not only making but also appreciating it while eating.

The day of her birthday her family celebrated with a cake, apparently Cyclone is still laughing.

Willow gained the good sense of humor trait.

She spent the day in the park waiting for Cyclone to level logic to help her before her first day of school.

This is the first contact they have since her birth, despite laughing at her birthdays, he is a good tutor.

The next day Emma, with a radiant smile, learned that she was expecting her second child.

Meanwhile, Stiles discovered a new way to wash dishes; perhaps the worry of having to pass the maintenance to five children had him a little distracted.

Gobias reached level five of the gardener profession and enrolled as a fisherman.

While selling his products in the consignment store, he met Blair and one of Cyclone’s children, Leonel, possible son-in-law or at least future pollinator.

Seeing this, I send Cyclone and Willow immediately there. She took the opportunity to play and make friends with Leonel.

While Cyclone tried to explain to Blair that four children with her were enough, and he needed to continue to fulfill his duty with the town.

Of course, Blair didn’t take it in the best way, but that didn't stop Cyclone who, immediately afterwards, went to greet Ayesha Ansari.

She was a little hard to cajole, so not wanting to waste time he called his good friend Jamie Jolina to invite her to dinner.

He preferred to sit at a different table to explain the importance of attending the theater three times. Unlike Ayesha, Jamie didn’t resist him at all.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 03:15:31 AM »
Willow's eyes are really beautiful. Your helpers are indeed very..um..helpful.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 01:03:43 PM »
Willow is so adorable. I love her blue eyes. They really match her color scheme.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2015, 03:32:22 AM »
As I mentioned in my Immortal Dynasty, at the moment I'm playing with my laptop that only has the base game, world adventures and ambitions. No other expansion, stuff packs or store contents. Am I crazy for tray this with so little?

Sounds perfectly sensible to me.  It should help a lot with getting the opportunities.  Good luck with Guitar Star!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 10:55:05 PM »
Willow's eyes are really beautiful. Your helpers are indeed very..um..helpful.

Willow is so adorable. I love her blue eyes. They really match her color scheme.

I thought she had inherited Emma's eyes, but they're a little more light so I'm quite puzzled with this generation's coloration.

As I mentioned in my Immortal Dynasty, at the moment I'm playing with my laptop that only has the base game, world adventures and ambitions. No other expansion, stuff packs or store contents. Am I crazy for tray this with so little?

Sounds perfectly sensible to me.  It should help a lot with getting the opportunities.  Good luck with Guitar Star!

Thank you, and yes, the opportunities come more often than I was used to see. So I'm hoping that everything goes well with Willow.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Hatch Townie DecaDynasty. Chapter 4 (10/21)
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2015, 11:57:31 PM »
Chapter 4

Stiles fulfilled his lifetime wish, now he has more than 75 k happiness points so he qualifies for one of the required graves.

Meanwhile, Emma gave birth in the early hours of the morning to a child named Rowan, who is friendly and loves the outdoors.

Gobias celebrated his last birthday in the bathroom next to a pregnant Agnes, which is again spending time at home; where her triplets are meanwhile she’s there I have no idea.

It wasn’t the only birthday in the house that night, Emma grew to adulthood.

I do not know if the look on Emma's face is because she didn’t like much being a adult or because Stiles need to bathe.

Meanwhile, Cyclone will stay at Jamie’s house to keep her company in her pregnancy, the helpers are a little womanizer but nobody can deny that they are very helpful with their romantic interests. The result is twins called Julia and Céfiro.

Without much to do, Willow spends her afternoons in the park doing homework and looking for kids her age to befriend.

Although is not all she does ...

"Mmm... no... to old.... mmm... I do not know… ahh yes.

"So you're telling me that when you get married you need me to move with you."
"Exactly, I need you to take charge of the task that my uncles Stiles and Cyclone are carrying out now.
"Well, it's an interesting proposal, dating women and doing nothing but accumulate happiness points. At least I will not be enslaved to a chisel.

While Willow does her best to include the Keaton blood in the dynasty, Agnes gave birth to twins at the hospital, Johnnie and Jeannine.
The next day she met Stiles to break the news, but it was he who had a surprise for her.

"I have five children with you."
"And that's why we just have to be friends."
He then ran out before she could scream a little more and to meet Pauline Wan.

Willow managed to get the honor roll on Friday, which is a relief; she had an outstanding since Wednesday and I thought she was going to get it on Thursday, but no, she made me suffer one more day, which is ridiculous because usually my sims enter honor rolls on the fourth day with only doing homework and this time I was more focused on that, but well, she fulfilled that requirement.

There were three more birthdays, first was Cyclone.

That did not change his look and only lost the hat.

Second, the youngest in the house.

Rowan turned out to have the same hair color that Willow has, so I sure the color is not random, I am inclined to the theory that comes from the father of Gobias, unless is Gobias’s original hair and he turned gray prematurely.

Finally the heiress, Willow (In the background Cyclone can be seen laughing like on every ones of her birthdays).

Willow won the Schmoozer trait.

"Please I need an image change urgently, this proper look don’t go with my dream of being a rock star." She begged, crossing her fingers.

"That's better."

Only now I decided to remodel her room.

Which was not easy, the house isn't very good to build and expand, and also not very easy to move, I'll be very happy when Willow changes of home.

In his old age, Gobias enjoys the time he has with his son, either teaching skills.

Listening together as Willow plays the guitar.

Or just playing with him.

Meanwhile, Rowan is a very sweet toddler; he doesn’t cry much and wait patiently to be served his meal.

Everyone in the house will do anything to care for him, and his sister is no less.

Who shares her time between playing with her brother and doing homework with friends.

This is Mariela Wainwright (Cyclone’s daughter), she and her brother Leonel are her best friends.

This is the face of poor young Leonel when he realized that Willow was interested in him only as friends, but with a face like that I do not blame her much.
Tamara offered one of her cakes to cheer him, he declined.