Author Topic: Beyond Sunset Valley---A Town Jump Story  (Read 120031 times)

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: Beyond Sunset Valley---A Town Jump Story
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2019, 09:49:25 PM »
Chapter 96-- A Wedding and a Final Birthday!

When Torre and Lucy stand under their wedding arch, I'm surprised to see several of the family ghosts attending the ceremony.

I'm taking this as a sign that Rae, Claire, and Sam have given their blessing on this match!
Screenshot-230.jpg

Torre and Lucy exchange loving vows, but they do it so quickly I'm a bit shocked at the speed of it.

Torre: "I, Torre, take thee Lucy, to be my wife. I promise to love, honor, and cherish you for all of my days."

Lucy: "I, Lucy, take thee Torre, to be my husband. I promise to love, honor, and follow you wherever our life and love takes us."
Screenshot-234.jpg

And then I see why as they throw their hands up to ward off the ghosts!

Sam's clapping in loving support and happiness for the newly married couple.

But the loving feeling isn't mutual.

Apparently, a ghost is a ghost is a ghost, no matter if they're related to you or not!

And Torre and Lucy want nothing to do with them.
Screenshot-244.jpg

And Sam feels the same way as he hits the floor yet again as his cowardly trait reacts to Rae's ghostly presence.

The rest of the family claps in honor of the new couple---Mr. and Mrs. Torre Frio!

But Karlie Jo's in her bathing suit also warding off the ghosts---dare I ask?!

Karlie Jo: "I can explain Watcher."
Screenshot-249.jpg

Karlie Jo: "You see I thought my case was over once I returned Ms. Grisby's book. But getting the book back wasn't enough for her. She wanted to know who the responsible party was, so I ended up heading over to the town library to check it out."
Screenshot-219.jpg

Karlie Jo: "Time was of the essence, so I rushed right over and staked the place out."

Dee: "Okay, I'll ask. What's the halo for?"

Karlie Jo: "I got it for returning the book. Sshhh, I'm under cover!"

Dee: "Under cover? Hiding behind two small bushes in your formal wear and heels with a glowing halo over your head!? Then you decide to rush back home and put on your bathing suit to attend your twins wedding?"

Karlie Jo *speechless and thinking* I might as well stamp UNSTABLE across my forehead! That sounds completely nuts even to me!*
Screenshot-223.jpg

But the evening gets even stranger!

What does every newly married man do on his wedding night?

Spar with his father, of course!

And Torre doesn't even have insane, neurotic, or unstable traits.

I'm beginning to think that they may be hidden deep within the Frio genes.
Screenshot-250.jpg

And even with moves like this, he loses!

Talk about adding insult to injury.
Screenshot-253.jpg

But after he's showered and back to his beautiful Diva self, Lucy consoles him by blowing him a kiss!
Screenshot-215.jpg

He holds her close and kisses her over and over, whispering, "You're all mine now, Mrs. Frio!"

Now that's the most normal behavior I've seen all day.
Screenshot-216.jpg

Saturday morning Matt makes an important phone call---setting up the final birthday here in Riverview!
Screenshot-262.jpg

The guests all gather round Matt as he stands by his cake, and wow, do they make a family statement.

The Frios have certainly been prolific in this town!

Watcher pop quiz! Can you name all the family members?
Screenshot-270.jpg

And Matt ages up to a young adult!

Matt Frio---young adult fairy
LTW: Pervasive Private Eye (solve 35 cases as a private eye)
Traits: Neurotic, Perceptive, Over-emotional, Unlucky, and Flirty at YA
Fav's: Pop Music, Hot Dogs, and Grey
GF: Sofia Newbie

Dee: "Flirty? That's not a bad trait, I was expecting worse!"

Matt: "Yeah, me too. But not one I'd consider to be on the plus side of the equation for heirship either. But I think it will help me with my next task!"
Screenshot-294.jpg

Matt makes a beeline for his GF Sofia, putting his new trait to good use as he turns on his charm full force.
Screenshot-306.jpg

He pulls her in for a romantic kiss but it looks like Sofia is feeling a bit crowded by all the guests.
Screenshot-302.jpg

They chat a bit and he holds her close and asks her to move in and continue the journey with him and his family.

I hold my breathe as that loner trait of hers worries me a bit but I'm pleasantly surprised when she says:

"This is one of the best parties I've ever been to Matt! And I don't even like parties! You have a wonderful family and I'd love to be part of it!"

Matt pulls her even closer and thinks, *Take that Unlucky trait! I've got a beautiful girl that's joining us on our journey. Nothing can stop me now!*
Screenshot-316.jpg

Sofia Newbie---young adult human
LTW: Reach Max Influence with All Social Groups
Traits: Loner, Technophobe, Athletic, Snob, and Friendly
Fav's: Indie, Grilled Cheese, and Turquoise
Career: Music--level 1 Fan
Skills at move in: None

Dee: "Welcome to the family Sofia! That's some LTW, especially with your set of traits."

Sofia: "It is Watcher, and I'm going to need to focus on it a lot to have any hope of completing it. Matt understands though, and with his LTW and his traits, well, I'm not seeing heirship in our future. But as strong as our love is, I know we can have a great life together."

Dee: "Nicely said Sofia. I'm glad Matt and you found each other. Now let's get you some new clothes!"

Since it's summer, she picks a cute pair of shorts and a lacy tank in her favorite color, turquoise.
Screenshot-429.jpg

And knowing it's the last party for the main line of the family, everyone chats and promises to write and keep in touch.

But Des and Carl are having a more serious conversation.

Des: "It's a big responsibility Carl, but we're counting on you and Evie to watch over everyone here in Riverview. Mom and Dad are staying here but they're going to need a lot of support with so many of you living here. Especially making sure Mom doesn't try to do too much."

Carl *keeping his voice low as he knows they're behind him* "Well, now that Evie and Joey are getting along so much better, they've been checking in with Mom a bit. It's amazing what living apart and having a baby can do to mend some bridges. They both realize now that the problem was mostly because they not only look alike, but they are both stubborn and want things their own way. But with Joey being a new Mom needing some help and Evie being a new grandmother wanting to be part of her grandchild's life, they've been more on the same page than ever before in their lives. And I'm loving this new friendship between them!"
Screenshot-272.jpg

And Sofia chats with Matt's grandparents, Nana Jo and Papa Crewe.

While most of the guests are watching Whitney Newbie, Sofia's aunt, play guitar.

But Carly's having a conversation on the other side of the room with Matt hovering nearby.

Let's get closer and see if we can see what's going on.
Screenshot-320.jpg

Matt: "You know how it is Mom. Whatever happens to me, good or bad, I become a basket case! Happy or sad to the extreme. Checking the sink is one thing, but losing it over every little thing just won't cut it for the head of the family. That, along with my LTW, helped me make my decision. After the party's over, I'll discuss it with Torre."
Screenshot-321.jpg

Carly: "I don't care what traits you have Matt, you'll always be a star to me! Just becoming a young adult and already making tough decisions. I'm proud of you for knowing yourself, searching your heart, and doing what you think is best for the family!"
Screenshot-325.jpg

True to his word, Matt speaks with Torre after most of the guests have left.

Matt: "Well, looks like you're the best man for the job big brother! I already discussed it with Mom. With my traits being what they are, and my LTW of wanting to solve all those cases as a PI, which is a pretty tough profession, along with Sofia's LTW, well, we just don't feel like the best couple for the responsibility of heirship. So it's all yours. I just have one question----any idea where we're heading to next?"
Screenshot-345.jpg

Torre *thoughtfully* "You know Matt. I didn't think I did but I got a call from the Coach earlier today and they have some starter openings in a town called Appaloosa Plains. They offered me one if I want it. It sounds like a great town with lots of wide open spaces, new faces, and even horse races!"

Matt: "Now that sounds like a town where I could do a lot of digging. And old country town that's got a shot of new money----sounds like just the place for a couple of private eyes and a superstar!"
Screenshot-351.jpg

With heirship decided and a new town chosen, the brothers hug and then head off to pack up the rest of the house.
Screenshot-360.jpg

But I'm a bit curious about Ariel in those last pictures.

She looks a bit different.

She's left the chess table and I find her in the old nursery rocker.

Dee: "Aww, now I see why you've been hopping from chair to chair. Another nooboo!"

Ariel *happy but tired* "You got it Watcher. Do you think the family will stick around long enough to see the latest addition?"

Dee: "We wouldn't miss it for the world!"
Screenshot-337.jpg

Torre and Lucy got married.

Matt became a young adult and his GF Sofia Newbie agreed to join them on their journey.

Matt conceded heirship to Torre so he and Lucy are the new heir couple!

And Torre got picked by a sports team in Appaloosa Plains.

And Ariel is expecting a little brother or sister for Dixie any minute now!

Join me in Chapter 97-- Family Goodbyes and Final Calls
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2019, 05:35:02 PM »
Chapter 97-- Family Goodbyes and Final Calls

The career focused family members concentrate on their jobs.

Here's Kraig heading into a building with a malfunctioning Simbot while all the other sims do what sims do best in a crises. Panic!!!

Kraig's only had a few emergencies and so far none of them has been a fire.

With all the practice he's getting in athletics and handiness though, he's managed to get to level 6 in his career, but with no fires or sims to rescue, no count towards his LTW.
Screenshot-1070.jpg

And Karlie Jo picks up another case, first rummaging through garbage cans.
Screenshot-1086.jpg

And illegally looking through Sim's mail!

But since she's actually dressed in her PI outfit, we'll overlook that illegal part.

One step at a time people, one step at a time!
Screenshot-1092.jpg

And with the case closed, she stops in at the local hangout and uses one of her more potent elixirs.

With her love for Supernaturals, and since they no longer need to keep the town's gene pool pure, she turns Carlotta Lobos into a witch!

And finally gets to socialize with a supernatural, a wish she's had since she was a child!
Screenshot-1100.jpg

Meanwhile, Carly and Des are making the rounds of the family to meet and say goodbye to the youngest Frios who couldn't attend Matt's birthday party.

Their first stop is at Danica (Ichtaca)  and Lester Shallows new home.

They chat with the couple and find out that they are the proud parents of a little girl.
Screenshot-1103.jpg

Meet Latosha Shallow, a fairy nooboo with red sparkles.
Screenshot-1102.jpg

Next up on their visiting schedule is Joey (Ichtaca) and Wesley Lin's house where they find proud papa Wesley feeding their little daughter Bertha.
Screenshot-368.jpg

Once she's happy and full, I follow Joey to ask about the name.

Dee: "Congratulations Joey! But Bertha?"

Joey: "A family name on Wesley's side. I was hoping to call her Berta but Wesley's settling on Bea. But her name's not an issue really. We just love that she's happy and healthy and has green sparkles! Our fairy genes are still going strong."
Screenshot-369.jpg

And then it's off to Ariel and Austin Crosby's new home as Carly gets a call that the newest Frio has arrived!

Des chats with Ariel and Carly, but it's little Dixie that I want a close-up of.
Screenshot-376.jpg

Oh, she's got her grandma Mia's red hair but fair skin like Ariel and Austin.

And bright red fairy wings in that beautiful wispy shape.

This is what I was hoping Ariel would look like, so I'm happy Mia's hair color got passed down to her granddaughter.
Screenshot-377.jpg

But Carly took off in a hurry and I think I know where she's headed.

To see the nooboo of course!

Ever since Torre and Lucy got married, she's been hoping for a grandchild!

And here's a little one for her to snuggle, the newest addition to the Frio family, Aja.

But no sparkles for this little one.

Since we won't be here to see, we take a peek at her genetics and it looks like she got her mother and grandmother's mersim genes!
Screenshot-385.jpg

And now the hardest goodbye of all, her Mom and Dad!

It looks like Crewe and Jo have adopted a cat.

Meet Wonton Frio!

Wonton recognizes Carly as a fairy, which is not hard with her bright green wings, but I always find pet thought bubbles cute.
Screenshot-393.jpg

They chat about recipes and Jo reminds her that she left her recipe book for Carly to take to the next town.

Carly: "I won't forget it Mom, we're almost packed and ready to go, just a few last minute things."
*tearing up* "But it hurts! I never thought it would hurt like this! How did you leave Grandpa and Grandma back in IP?!"
Screenshot-395.jpg

Jo*pulling her close for one last hug* "Now, now girl, I'll only be a phone call away. And even though it hurts to leave family behind, you're all pushing on with the journey so your kids can bring in the next generation. You'll miss us, but those nooboos-to-be are going to have one heck of a grandma!"

Carly: "Grandma?!"

Jo: "Don't you want grandchildren?"

Carly: "More than anything, Mom! But do I look like a Grandma to you?!"

Jo: "No, not even a little bit and you won't even when they grow up and start having kids of their own. Just look at your Dad, he still looks like a young man. So you'd better come up with a name for yourself. I chose Nana so that ones taken!"

Carly: "Well, we are going to a little country town so what's a country grandma kind of name that doesn't sound like a grey-haired grandma?"

Jo: "Mee maw? No, you're much too glamorous for that. Oh, Glamorous…I've got it! You can be Glamma Carly!"

Carly: "Mom, I love that! Glamma Carly---it's perfect. You always know what to say and do to make me feel better!"

Jo: "Just doing my job love, just doing my job!"
Screenshot-408.jpg

And Crewe shows up to get his last hugs too.

Carly: "I just want you to know Dad, that everything I've learned comes from you and Mom and I'll do my best to pass it on to the grandchildren. I love you dad!"

Crewe: "You've brought a lot to this family yourself Carly and don't you forget it! You and Des have three fine children, despite some of the traits we've passed on and some new ones that have shown up. Torre and Lucy will have the big responsibilities now and you and Des can enjoy a little more free time. At least until the grandkids start showing up. That part keeps you hopping!"

Carly: "I'm sure it does. Instead of being the coddled mother, I'll get to be the one getting up at 3 a.m. so Lucy can rest! Oh, what if she has twins? Or triplets like Evie!!!???"

Crewe: "One day and one nooboo at a time hopefully, but if you get a bonus one or two, you'll all get through it. Maybe a little sleep deprived, but it passes quickly." *a bit sadly* "Too quickly sometimes."

Carly *a lump in her throat* "I agree, too quickly. We've been here in Riverview for eight weeks now. Tomorrow starts week number nine and it seems that it was just yesterday that you all surprised me with heirship in the new house!"

Crewe: "And you've done a wonderful job. Time to pass the baton, you've earned it my girl!"

Carly: "Thanks Dad. I know you'll do your best to watch over the family here and make sure Mom doesn't overdo it."

Crewe: "I've never been able to do that! For a couch potato that woman can move!"

And on that note, Carly finds Des and they head back to their Riverview home for one last night.
Screenshot-424.jpg

And with one final chop, Torre masters Martial arts!

With that completed, we pack up the equipment and get it loaded on the truck.
Screenshot-374.jpg

But Torre's on a roll, so he heads over to the gym to give his Athletic skill a boost.

He's at level 7 already, so not long before this is mastered too.

Just look at his face! He really loves to exercise.
Screenshot-427.jpg

And Carly gives Matt a belated birthday gift.

A fingerprint kit for his new career as a PI.

Matt: "Wow, I love it so much. It's just perfect. I can't wait to use it in Appaloosa Plains!"

And seeing Matts' clothes up close, I realize he never chose a new wardrobe.
Screenshot-441.jpg

In keeping with the next town's country western feel, he chooses an every day outfit with grey boots and shirt and black pants and vest with a bolo tie.

He may not be the Diva his brother is, but he cleans up quite nicely.

Maybe it's the auburn hair,  but I can definitely see the Frio genes in Matt.
Screenshot-444.jpg

And for his outerwear, mostly grey with a black overcoat in a classic PI style!
Screenshot-448.jpg

And we show off some of Sofia's new wardrobe too.

Here's her formal in a cute flapper style in turquoise with classic black accents.

Probably more indicative of Roaring Heights, but it looks so perfect on her, we decided to keep it anyway.
Screenshot-430.jpg

Black jeans and boots and a white jacket with a top and gloves in turquoise that reflect the laid back feel of their new town comprise her outerwear.
Screenshot-434.jpg

Des and Lucy were pretty engrossed in their chess game so they were a bit startled when Torre yelled over his shoulder, "Come on everyone, time to drive over to the empty lot so the movers can pack up the rest of the house."
Screenshot-449.jpg

And as everyone hangs out on the lot chatting or playing guitar, with the beautiful vista of Riverview in the background, Torre makes his final call.

Torre: "I'm calling to confirm reservations for eight, first class to Appaloosa Plains. I wanted to make sure there are no delays for the flight. Great! We're on our way to the airport now."
Screenshot-464.jpg

And after a very long flight across country, the Frio family have finally reached their destination.

Their family home is called Reeses House and it's located on Pomona Promenade on the outskirts of town.

It's another great design by the family architect, MrsFlynn.

Welcome to your 7th town, Appaloosa Plains!
Screenshot-492.jpg

Summary of the Frio family living back in Riverview:

Former Heir, Crewe (fairy) and JoAnna Frio and their 2 children:

Janeva (Evie) and Carl Ichtaca and their 5 children: (all are fairies except for Carl and residents of RV)
   The twins:
         Joey and Wesley Lin with their fairy nooboo Bertha (Bea)
         Danica and Lester Shallow with their fairy nooboo Latosha (Tosha)
  The triplets: (teens--we didn't age them up before leaving)
         Rico
         Deanna and her BF Torey Newbie (Sofia's younger brother)
         Mark and his GF Valarie Broke, (Lucy's younger sister)

Shawn (fairy) and Mia (mermaid) and their 3 children:
   The twins:
           Ariel (mermaid) and partner Austin Crosby and their 2 children:
              Toddler Dixie (fairy)
              Nooboo Aja (mermaid)
           Aidan (fairy) and GF Darla Newbie (Sofia's older sister)
   And their youngest,
           Ernesto (fairy/mermaid hybrid), who aged to child just before the Frios left town.

Current Frio family now living in Appaloosa Plains (AP):

Former Heir, Carly (fairy) and Desmond and their 3 children:
    The twins:
         New heir couple, Torre (fairy) and Lucy (Broke) Frio
         Karlie Jo (fairy) and BF Kraig Bagley
     And their youngest, Matt (fairy) and GF Sofia Newbie

So next up is Chapter 98-- Making New Homes in AP
Coming soon.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2019, 01:58:55 PM »
Chapter 98-- Making New Homes in AP

Everyone looks around at their new living room in Reeses House.

Since AP is a ranching town in the mid-west, the cardinal themed wallpaper and matching area rugs seem fitting for a place that focuses on pets and wildlife, so they decide to keep it as is.
Screenshot-497.jpg

The original layout was of course done by their family architect MrsFlynn and the furnishings and decorating were completed by me, their Watcher, Dee.

But that was before I realized this house was actually built in AP and it would be perfect to use it there for the main Frio family home.
Screenshot-136.jpg

With Carly and Des' both loving the color orange, the black and white Master with pops of red, just isn't their style.
Screenshot-98.jpg

And they don't need the kid's room with the double bunk beds just yet.
Screenshot-117.jpg

So they make a few changes in the kitchen, adding their large dining table and chairs, and the top of the line refrigerator Founder Jared earned from his Culinary Career.

It keeps everything fresh and tasty, especially all the wonderful meals stored in the two replicators that have been handed down for generations.

They keep the nursery as is since Torre and Lucy got married in Riverview and we're hoping for the next generation sooner than in the last few towns.

Carly and Des get their orange bedroom back and Lucy and Torre opt for the grey double bed in the 2nd Master on the main floor.
Screenshot-3.jpg

The basement lay out was perfect but unfurnished so we just placed some of their stuff.

Lots and lots of stuff!

Carly's music studio in the back right with the Time Machine, Transporter, and the Body Sculptor, which we've never used!

Two more Masters are made with attached baths with Karlie Jo and Kraig using Grandma Sasha's four poster bed that they'd had in RV, and was originally Rae and Sam's in MF.

And Matt and Sofie keeping the Hover Bed that was Nana Jo's favorite.
Screenshot.jpg

But Matt and Sofie don't even sleep in their room one night!

As they were moving into Reeses House, they saw this property across the street.

They called the realtor and found out it was an original furnished AP home that had never been occupied.

It's called the Lexington and is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with a 2nd story on the right side and a detached barn/garage on the left side of the property.

And it has a lovely pond with a cute fountain in the front yard.
Screenshot.jpg

It sounded perfect for them so they bought it on the spot and moved in right away.

Here's the main floor with an open concept entry/living/dining and kitchen.

And a master on the right side with attached bath and nursery across the small hallway.
Screenshot-3.jpg

The 2nd floor has 2 more bedrooms with double beds and an open area for exercise and recreation, along with a 2nd full bath.
Screenshot-4.jpg

With Matt and Sofia moved in across the road at 1006 Pomona Promenade, Karlie Jo wastes no time on an important task for an old friend.

She carefully removes her special doll out of her back pack and places her on the floor.

She still has a hard time thinking of Pat as a she, since she'd always thought of her as a boy for so many years.

But she's coming around to the idea, especially since she didn't have to pick between her special best friend and Kraig.

Now she gets to love both of them if the traveling didn't injure her friend.
Screenshot-8.jpg

And Pat pops into YA size!

Karlie Jo is relieved and quickly heads off to the closest bedroom to chat with Pat as she doesn't need to have an audience thinking she's crazy as well as Unstable.
Screenshot-9.jpg

But I notice that their relationship has gone from 'Old friends' back to 'acquaintances', and Karlie Jo even has to introduce herself to Pat!

Karlie Jo *thinking* Silly Pat, but I'll play along, after all she's waited for this a long time.*

They quickly become friends again with Karlie Jo's charisma level being maxed and most of the challenges completed, except for Comedian as I forget about telling jokes.

Then the real fun begins as Pat smacks her with a pillow and they play just like old times, because who doesn't like a good pillow fight!
Screenshot-10.jpg

Then they chat a bit and Karlie Jo hugs her close and whispers, "I've got the potion my dear friend. Are you ready?!"
Screenshot-11.jpg

Pat takes the potion and looks down at it thoughtfully, *thinking *I wonder what she means?*

Karlie Jo is a bit embarrassed as Pat is acting oddly and doesn't seem all that excited about the potion.
Screenshot-13.jpg

But Pat trusts her new friend and drinks it down quickly and begins to sparkle.

It doesn't hurt, just tingles a bit, and she starts feeling different.

Little by little parts of her are changing and her lungs expand with her first breathe as a real Sim.

Pat *excitedly* "Oh it made me REAL! I have to ask, who was that dashing man with the turquoise hair? He's dreamy!"

Karlie Jo is so shocked she stutters: "Thaa..tt's my DAD Pat and you know it! Are you inappropriate or something? 'Cause that's just wrong! Way wrong!"

Pat *confused* "But how would I know that? I just got here a few minutes ago and we just met. Wow, it's just so much to take in! First I was a little doll tucked away in a dark place, then I was a big doll, then you introduced yourself to me and we became best friends so fast. And you gave me that potion and now I'm a REAL Sim!"

Karlie Jo *with a smirk* "Okay Pat, enough is enough. It was a funny joke, but I know you're messing with me."
Screenshot-21.jpg

But as Pat continues talking to her Karlie Jo realizes that not only is her hair different so is her personality.

Pat's not asked to play with toys or scared her even once!

And as much as she hates to admit it, Karlie Jo realizes that Pat wasn't joking.

This AP Pat** is actually a new best friend, not her old friend that she had her entire life in Riverview!!!

She's sad about that and knows she has to fix it.

But that will be a task for another game in an alternate timeline.***
Screenshot-24.jpg

But old friend or new, it's makeover and bio time.

Everyone meet AP Pat Frio---YA IF Made Real (IFMR)
LTW: Initially Firefighter Super Hero but changed to Perfect Garden (1 of her 5 choices)Traits: Brave, No Sense of Humor, Green Thumb, Charismatic, and Perceptive
Skills: none---since she'd only been around for a few hours that's to be expected
Fav's: Roots music, Pancakes, and Black
RI: None, she's not met anyone yet but was attracted to Des! (NOT)

Her hair is actually a dark green which I wasn't thrilled with but in this style it's quite pretty. And I love her turquoise eyes. Maybe that's why she liked Des?
Screenshot-26.jpg

Here's one of her everyday outfits.

I let her use some black but with pops of turquoise to match her eyes and I think this Pat is quite lovely.

Karlie Jo agrees with me as she says: "Wow, Pat, those braids didn't do much for you, but you're a stunner now!"
Screenshot-28.jpg

After Karlie Jo leaves to work on one of her cases, Pat changes into a cooler everyday outfit and then starts earning her keep in her new home.

Just look at her happy face as she picks up dirty laundry!

I'm sure she'll think it's same old, same old before too long, but that's not today.

Today everything is new and wonderful as she experiences it all for the very first time!
Screenshot-34.jpg

And Jared christens the new house with his presence the very first evening.

Dee: "There are no teenage girls in that bedroom Jared. It's the nursery and quite empty at the moment."

Jared: "That's okay Watcher, I was actually heading for that new rocker."
Screenshot-215.jpg

And matching his actions to his words, he floats on through the door and settles down in the chair.

Jared: "Oh, I like this one! It's nicely padded and quite comfortable."

Dee: "I added it to this house before we decided to use it as the Frio home here in Appaloosa Plains. It was color coordinated to the room so I left it and placed the other four rockers around the lot. Two in the living room and 2 in the backyard. So now there's enough for all five you."

Jared: "With all the money we've got, you could buy a zillion rockers." *laughing mockingly*  "Appaloosa Plains, huh,  that sounds like a pretty dead country town to me!"

Dee: "Now none of that Jared, Sunset Valley was a nice busy, bustling town, but you know it couldn't hold a candle to Bridgeport for parties and nightlife."

Jared: "Yeah and I was stuck on a lot as a ghost and missed all of that!"

Dee: "Rae was a well known musician and celebrity in Bridgeport and she hosted her fair share of big parties. We had one for almost every birthday and they were packed with musical celebrities. Sims danced the night away and the music played into the wee hours."

Jared *thinking back* "Yeah, those were pretty good days. I'd forgotten about all those celebrity parties. The old memory just isn't what it used to be."

Dee: "We'll have plenty of parties here too. Just like in all of the other towns, there will be next generation birthdays soon enough."

Jared *glancing at the empty crib* "But not yet."

Dee *laughing* "We've only been here a day. Matt and Sofia didn't even move their stuff in. They bought the furnished house across the road and just unpacked their clothes over there."

Jared *smirking* "Yeah, I saw them leaving before the dust even settled here. And I saw that new girl too. She's not hard on the eyes, that's for sure!"

Dee *sternly* "You be nice to Pat, she just became real and doesn't need you messing with her."

Jared *whistling and rocking and not commenting on my warning at all.*
Screenshot-216.jpg

And Sam shows up too. Out in the living room, far away from ghostly, ghastly Jared!

Dee: "Welcome to Appaloosa Plains Sam!"

Sam: "Oh, what a nice name for a town! It sounds wonderful! With a name like that I'm assuming horses are around?"

Dee: "Yes, this town centers around pets, including horses, and has lots of wildlife. Most of the neighbors have a pet. If anyone in the family pops a wish for a dog or cat, I'd probably grant it. The lot doesn't have a lot of room for a horse, but you never know. If someone got the Equestrian trait, I just might grant that wish too."
Screenshot-258.jpg

Torre heads into town to check out the local gym.

And with that frown on his face, I'm thinking that his encounter with this local resident wasn't very pleasant.

Teen Cruz Martingale *looking at them out of the corner of his eye* Oops, looks like Mom's stepped in it again! And with the new celebrity family too. Keep walking Cruz, keep walking.*
Screenshot-17.jpg

But back at the house very pleasant news has been announced!

Lucy's expecting!

Kraig and Carly are on hand to offer their congratulations.

Carly's looking quite thoughtful and I'm thinking she's probably feeling that Torre should be the first one talking to the baby.

But Kraig's enthusiasm for the baby-to-be is obvious as he talks to Lucy's tummy.

Kraig *in a soft voice* "Well, hello there little one, it's Uncle Kraig! I'll take you for rides on the fire engine when you're older. Won't that be fun?"

Lucy and Kraig have had their differences,  but they seem to be mending some fences now.
Screenshot-7.jpg

Matt and Sofia already found a place of their own, right across the street.

Karlie Jo made Pat real, but it's not quite the same Pat.

With space in the house, Torre and Lucy have already started on the next gen and are expecting! They both want a girl so fingers crossed everyone.

And we get news from Matt and Sofie that they are expecting too!

I'm so excited, nooboos by the end of the first week in Riverview. What a great start.

Join us for Chapter 99-- Making Friends, A Wedding, and Nooboos
Coming soon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below  is  information that doesn't really pertain to the TJ story but I wanted to share.

It is quite long. You have been warned!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Author's note and caution:
From research and experience, I found out that once IF dolls have their birthday, when their Sim becomes a child and they grow to child size as well, the game generates an IF Sim persona for them that is specific to that town.

Jumping towns with the IF doll in inventory allows you to bring the doll but that IF Sim persona stays attached to the previous town.

Since Nraas Traveler uses EA game mechanics it doesn't change that, just makes your game more stable and allows for traveling back to that town as a vacation town, if you so choose. I did it once with Claire and Jared going back to SV from MF just to see if it worked and it does. But everyone rapidly ages up when you get there, so I've never done it again.

When the IF doll is taken out for the first time in the new town and grows to it's doll Sim version, a new IF Sim persona is generated specifically for that town and can have different traits and looks.

So IF dolls are like Genies in that they are specific to the town they first appear in.
You can travel with the lamp or IF doll in your inventory, but when you get to the new town it will generate as a different one altogether.

To both Pollyanna's, Karlie Jo's and my sadness.

The above information is true to the best of my knowledge and experience.

If anyone has additional information about IF dolls or genies or any other Sim lifeforms  or has had a different experience please share it so I can take note and not be blindsided by player error once again.

***Author's 2nd note:
No IF dolls or IFMR were harmed in game play.

I was shocked when I realized it wasn't the same Pat, so much so that I had to go back to the last Riverview save and confirm my suspicions.

I moved Karlie Jo and Kraig out to yet another empty lot.
Ahem, before I remembered to take the IF potion out of inventory.
So I purchased the logic potion table and made her work for days to get the potion!

Long story even longer, potion was made, Pat came out, and took it and became real.

She seems to have the same face shape and turquoise eyes as the AP Pat, but I think all IFMR have a very basic sim face. But her skin tone is darker and her hair color and style as well as all her traits were different.

The style was that upswept one she had as a teen when she went to Prom which is a glitch by the way. Sometimes IF Sims personas become 'real' in game prior to the potion but when you go back into the game again, they are back in proper doll form, which is what RV Pat did, sneaking out as real and going to Prom!
I hadn't ever had that happen before so I was pretty shocked when it did.

And RV IFMR Pat's hair was no longer that platinum blonde color but dark brown and burgundy red, and I believe that part's a glitch as well, as I've never seen an IFMR with that hair color. It's usually a very deep burgundy, purple, blue, or green with brown or black roots and/or highlights, from all the IFMR that I've been playing.

I was heartbroken at the thought of RV Pat becoming real finally but never getting to live her Sim life. I do get attached to my Sims! :)
So I sent her, along with Karlie Jo and Kraig, to Moonlight Falls (MF), where they can meet and socialize with Super Naturals to their hearts' content. Both of them.

RV Pat Frio (now living in MF)---young adult IFMR
LTW: Alchemy Artisan (just like Karlie Jo)
Traits: Snob, Klepto, Childish, Supernatural Fan, and UNSTABLE--so like Karlie Jo!
Skills: Guitar—1, Logic—2, Painting—1
Fav’s: Indie, Fried PB&J sandwiches, and Spice Brown
RVIF Pat.jpg

UPDATE:
And MF Pat is enjoying Sim life in her own game!
She met and married Gladsten Farmwell and they currently have four children, all with IF genes!

Their oldest, a daughter Patti Jo, has Pat's hair color and is currently a teen and is BF with Kyle Bagley, Karlie Jo's and Kraig's oldest child and his IFMR, Becki (aka Boinky).

Their twins, Caleb, who has Pat's red hair and turquoise eyes, and Claire, who has Gladsten's black hair and Pat's turquoise eyes, are children.

And youngest son, Gunnar, just became a toddler.
He's the only Farmwell child that got an IF in the mail, and it's name is Fluffs!
Before he aged up we changed her name to Felicity and hope to make these two a couple.

MF is full of IFMR from two of my older game saves, along with a couple from MrsFlynn that has a male IFMR spouse, their half and full blood children as well as my newest IFMR, Kyle's Becki, along with the two below.

My older game save from 2014 actually had two IFMR, Patches(M) and Bobo(F) Wolfe that married and had twin daughters, Pumpkin and Peaches. When I went into that save, I found out that the twins, who were children, both had BF Imaginary Friends. So they worked real hard and made them both real! Pumpkin's IFMR was Jelly Bean and Peaches' IFMR was Lucky.

Once they were saved to my library, they were placed in MF and given 'real' names.
Patches is now Pax, Bobo is Bobbie, Pumpkin is Piper, Peaches is Paige, Jelly Bean is Kellie Jean, and Lucky is Luci. The four girls all just turned teen.

MrsFlynn's Sims, Gabrielle (Monroe) and spouse Kenu Jones Winston (her IFMR aka Cuddles) are the proud parents of a son, Kjay, who is a teen and has his mother's magenta hair.
Their daughter, Brie, is a child who also inherited her mothers' magenta hair, which I believe is a custom hair color, and works beautifully in my IF game!

The other two couples that have IFMR are spare sibling twins Audra and Heath Frio from my SV town jump!
But this time they became romantically involved with their IFMR.

Audra and Hawk (Hesper) married and have a son, Alexander, who has the Frio/Ursine auburn hair. He just became a teen and is BF with Pat's daughter, Patti Jo. I have high hopes for them as a couple!

Heath and his IFMR spouse, Cosmae (Cosmo), have two children.
A daughter, Sara, who has her mother's dark green hair, and just became a teen.
And a toddler son, Nicholas, who also has his mother's dark green hair.

So Moonlight Falls is alive and thriving with IFMR and their progeny!

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #108 on: April 25, 2019, 12:47:26 PM »
Chapter 99-- Making Friends, A Wedding, and Nooboos

AP Pat's charismatic and can't wait to meet new people and make friends.

First thing the next morning, well,  after 10 am when he showed up, Pat introduces herself to the new maid, Seymore Cole.

And blissfully unaware that she's interrupting his work, she chats away all excited to be meeting  a new Sim.

But Seymore seems pretty taken with our Pat and as Jared would say, he's 'easy on the eyes', so I leave her to it.
Screenshot-15.jpg

Karlie Jo and I have decided to complete her LTW of Alchemy Artisan before she moves out as she's already used 26 of her required 50 elixirs.

With multiple elixirs safely tucked in her backpack, she heads to the local park.

She meets Tate and Esme Curley and decides that they need a new lease on life!
Screenshot-21.jpg

She chooses Esme first and immediately after introducing herself, she throws a youth elixir.

And Esme becomes young again!

She's very pretty and we're hoping to hear about some new additions to the Curley family soon.
Screenshot-39.jpg

Tate's up next and Karlie Jo has a more difficult time with him as he won't stand still and keeps running all over the park.

He finally stands still for a moment back out on the sidewalk, her aim is true, and Tate joins his wife as a young man.

One who seems pretty pleased with himself!

I don't know why as that outfit is so NOT AP!

And I'm sure the paparazzi, Gurpal Einstein (I kid you not,  that is his name!), will be reporting on Tate's fashion sense, or lack there of!
Screenshot-57.jpg

As the suns sets I find Pat chatting with another local young man, Calvin Riffin, I believe.

She finds out he is family-oriented and in a relationship with Alouette Bird.

Seems like an odd pairing to me, but who am I to judge true love, and we need babies in town fast!
Screenshot-63.jpg

But it's getting late and the Frios have a big day tomorrow.

Friday dawns sunny and bright and everyone helps get the side yard set up.

For Karlie Jo and Kraig's wedding!
Screenshot-74.jpg

The bride and groom stand under the arch as the guests gather round, some taking seats, others choosing to stand.
Screenshot-79.jpg

Once everyone gets settled they begin their vows.

Karlie Jo takes Kraig's hand and places the plain gold band on his finger saying sweetly, "I, Karlie Jo Frio, choose thee Kraig Sherman Bagley, to be my lawfully wedded husband. In sickness and in health, in sorrow and in laughter, sharing tears of sadness and of joy, to be your friend, your helpmeet, your soulmate, the mother of your children if we may be so blessed, to experience all that life brings and to stay by your side as your chosen bride."

Kraig in turn takes her hand and solemnly says, "I, Kraig Sherman Bagley, choose thee Karlie Jo Frio, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To love and to cherish you, to honor and respect you, to take the love that you freely give me and enfold it within my heart and give it back to you tenfold, you and any children our union may be blessed with, to provide for all of you, standing by your side as the best father and husband I can be."

And with their vows complete, I introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Kraig Bagley.
Screenshot-83.jpg

But right after the ceremony, the groom gets called away on a Fire Emergency, so the rest of the family decides to indulge in their favorite hobbies.

Karlie Jo continues her alchemy research and mixes up  a few more elixirs.

While Des has decided, that since he recently maxed logic, he now needs to discover all the potions.

This works for me as it gives us more to add to the family chests for future generations.
Screenshot-95.jpg

Pat tends to her garden raiding the family chests for all the perfect plants she can find.

It's coming along nicely and she's got several perfect plants under her belt already.

The Swift Gro Garden Station is a must have for the serious gardener.

Especially when used in conjunction with the sunshine compost from the sunflower.

It works so well there are always some plants ready to harvest.
Screenshot-93.jpg

Torre heads for the Rock Wall to increase his speed and agility within his athletic skill.
Screenshot-94.jpg

I thought I'd find Carly playing a musical instrument, but she opted for a swim in the new pool.

The afternoon was just too beautiful to go down into the basement, even to play music.
Screenshot-96.jpg

When Kraig gets back from his emergency call he decides to upgrade the sink.
Screenshot-97.jpg

Our mother-to-be, Lucy, settled for some quiet time in one of the rockers.
Screenshot-92.jpg

But late that evening just after midnight, I find her rocking the electric guitar in the basement!

Dee: "Should you be doing that?"

Lucy: "I couldn't sleep. The baby's making me very uncomfortable."  *she frowns* "I need the bathroom. Again."
Screenshot-99.jpg

I give her some privacy but before I can get back upstairs or outside to check on everyone, I get pulled back to Lucy.

Of course the baby decided to show up when she was in the bathroom!

Torre and Karlie Jo are first on the scene and both panic because it's the Sim thing to do.

They both hold their hands to their heads and make the same distressed faces.

It's the first time I've ever seen them act like the twins they are.
Screenshot-116.jpg

I finally get them out of the bathroom to give Lucy a little more breathing room.

And more family members show up to scream, yell, and throw their hands up in the air and be Totally. No. Help. At. All.
Screenshot-131.jpg

Lucy finally yells at Kraig; "Do something, you're a trained Firefighter!"

Kraig's idea of helping is to call for Des!

Lucy: "Des? What's he going to do?!"

Kraig: "He's got his police cruiser in the garage. He can turn on the siren and get you to the hospital real fast."
Screenshot-135.jpg

Lucy pushes one more time and says: "Don't bother him."  And she delivers a beautiful little girl at 12:08 a. m.!

The long life wishes of Nana Jo and Des continue to plague us as this nooboo has 6 days as an infant.

So we'll be watching the life meter like a hawk to get her aged up at day 3 or as close to it as we can.

Torre holds his hands together in proud delight at the sight of his newborn daughter.

Welcome Lorelei Frio, our human, Excitable, Couch Potato.
Screenshot-139.jpg

Lorelei gets fed, changed and cuddled by Lucy so they can start their mother/infant bonding.

But with the look on Lucy's face as she holds her daughter, I don't think that will be a problem.
Screenshot-147.jpg

And after a few hours of sleep, as dawn is breaking Saturday morning, Des and Carly get a call from Matt to come on over and see their new son!

Sofie holds him so we can all get a good look before she puts him in his crib.

Welcome Jeremy Frio, our human, Friendly, Virtuoso.

Also having an extra long lifespan with 6 days of infancy. I am really regretting those genie wishes!
Screenshot-172.jpg

And this is the first time in Frio history that I've seen this happen.

Right after she put Jeremy in his crib, Sofia hits the bar and pours herself a drink!

Maybe all my new mothers would do that if a bar was available?!
Screenshot-173.jpg

And I find Des in the nursery holding Jeremy.

Dee: "Why the long face Des? You've wanted a grandchild ever since Torre and Lucy got married back in Riverview. And now you have a granddaughter and a grandson."

Des: "Yeah, in theory I wanted a grandchild. But with the reality, I'm feeling old."

Dee: "You'll always be Dashing Desmond to me and Carly."

Des: "But Carly will still BE young and beautiful. I'll have grey hair and a cane!"

Dee: "Well, you have had double the days of regular Sims. And a pretty good life so far. With a lot more to come."

Des: "I know and I am grateful for that. I guess it's just that so much has happened so fast here in AP. Matt and Sofie in their new home and now they have a son of their own. Karlie Jo and Kraig getting married and they'll be leaving soon. And Torre and Lucy having their daughter. Wow, you know for a sleepy little Midwest town things sure move fast here!"

Dee *smiling* "I'm thinking it's the Frios that move fast, not the town!"

Des *nodding* "You may be right. Let's get this little guy settled in so his parents can get a few hours of sleep."
Screenshot-178.jpg

And as the family settles in after a hectic three days, the female family ghosts make their first appearance here in AP.

Is it just a coincidence that they showed up after two new additions to the family?

I think not!

Dee: "What are you two giggling about?"

Claire and Rae: "Babies!!! Don't keep us in suspense! Details Watcher, we want details!"

Dee *laughing* "It's been a day, I'll give you that. As you probably already know, Torre and Lucy have a human daughter they named Lorelei and Matt and Sofie have a human son, Jeremy."

Claire: "Aw, I see the human spouses are making their presence known again! We managed it, Jared and I, and without Genie longer life too. And I was already an adult. Had to leave the family too soon I did."

Before I can comment, Rae chimes in: "Oh, Mom, you don't want to bring all that up tonight. It's just too special with two Frio couples bringing in the next generation on the same day. And in the first week in a new town too."

Claire *grudgingly* "You timed that pretty well, I'll give you that. Two couples having babies the same day."

Dee: "I had no control over that! Nooboos show up on their own time. But they're both so sweet it wouldn't have mattered if it was the same day or not. Just glad we have two healthy babies and mamas."

Rae and Claire: "Amen to that."
Screenshot-151.jpg

And later that evening I find Rae in the comfy rocker keeping watch over little Lorelei.

Rae: "Such a pretty name for a beautiful baby."

Dee: "It's one of my favorites. I discussed it with Torre and Lucy, we put both their names together and came up with Lorre, which then became Lorelei and we all knew we'd found the perfect name."

Rae: "And Jeremy's a cute name for Matt and Sofie's little boy."

Dee: "Don't tell them, but I had to get his name fixed at City Hall, some ninny put it in the computer as Jermey! What a time I had explaining that the last 'e' came before the 'm'. I mean seriously, who would name their son Jermey?"

Rae and I share a look and start laughing, "Jared!", we yell.

And  we go off in gales of laughter until we realize we're probably being too loud for little Lorelei and the sleeping household.

We lower our voices, smile, and bid each other good night.
Screenshot-159.jpg

Wow, what an end to the first week in Appaloosa Plains.

A wedding Friday afternoon and two new babies on Saturday, one just after midnight and the other at dawn!

But the pace we've started doesn't slow down much over the next two weeks.

Karlie Jo's determined to complete her LTW as soon as possible so she and Kraig can find a place of their own.

With summer coming to a close, Pat's working on her garden feverishly as she only needs a few more perfect plants before it gets too cold and the plants go dormant.

And she's looking forward to spending some more time with Seymore.

Check back as the Frio saga continues in Chapter 100-- A Week of Firsts
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2019, 12:57:14 PM »
Chapter 100-- A Week of Firsts

Seymore shows up to clean the house again and Pat doesn't miss her chance at getting to know him better.

He's been in her thoughts since their first meeting. She can't get his long golden hair out of her mind.

A bat of her eyes and a flirtatious joke and we see Seymore and her growing closer and closer.
Screenshot-187.jpg

Given a bouquet of red roses, he holds them close and lets the scent engulf him.

He's making a memory that will return every time the scent of roses is in the air!
Screenshot-188.jpg

And their first kiss leaves him reeling.
Screenshot-192.jpg

So much so that he needs the comfort of Pat's arms and he jumps into them, hugging her close.

And Pat's thoughts are totally centered on Seymore, her first love!
Screenshot-199.jpg

They make a date for later that night, once he's off work.

Seymore stares deeply into Pat's eyes as he caresses her face.

These two don't need my help so I turn my attention back to the household.
Screenshot-213.jpg

Dee: "Oh, you've graced us with your presence again, Jared."

Jared: "Claire passed on the baby news. A girl and a boy, huh?"

Dee: "Yes, Torre and Lucy have a daughter, Lorelei, a potential heir. And Matt and Sofia have a son, Jeremy."

Jared: "Figures the potential heir would be a girl!"

Dee *indignantly*"And what's wrong with that? Rae was your heir!"

Jared *smirking* "Nothing, just like messing with you Watcher! You know I'm partial to the girls, and we've had some very pretty ones down the line."

Dee *shaking my head* "Prettiness is not part of the criteria for heir, Jared."

Jared: "But it doesn't hurt Watcher. It doesn't hurt at all!"
Screenshot-216.jpg

And with Karlie Jo's LTW close to being reached, her thoughts turn to a place of her own with Kraig.

She finds this cute home in a listing of Shells on Carl's Forum and is smitten.

The builder/architect is Gulliver the cat! And the home is called Miss Pecan Pie.

The first time we've used a home built by someone other than our dear MrsFlynn.
Screenshot-219.jpg

It's a 3 bedroom/2 bath home with an oversized garage on a 40x40 lot.

I furnished it in a cute and cozy country style befitting it's landscaping and shingled siding.

It fit perfectly on the lot next to Matt and Sofia, once the small existing home here was removed.

Two of the bedrooms were decorated for potential children, one for girls, and one for boys.

And the large backyard boasts a cute play ground for them as well.

Kraig's stamp on it is the exercise equipment in the garage.
Screenshot-218.jpg

We place the Elixir Shop in town, and get a message that the consignment specialist is none other than Seymore Cole!

So Karlie Jo and Pat head over together to confirm this information.

There he is behind the register and he makes his attraction to Pat more than obvious!
Screenshot-220.jpg

Pat shyly walks up to him and takes his hands in hers, looking deeply into his eyes.

Pat *her voice trembling* "When a different maid showed up at the house this morning Seymore, I thought I'd lost you!"

Seymore *smiling* "Never my sweet! No job will ever keep me from you, my darling doll!"
Screenshot-229.jpg

While Pat's busy inside, Karlie Jo takes advantage of another unsuspecting resident, a Mr. Bedlington, she believes.

He seemed kind of down in the dumps so she changed that with a vial of bliss.

Only two more elixirs to throw!
Screenshot-251.jpg

Later that evening, Karlie Jo and Kraig share a special moment together cuddling under the stars.

Kraig *gently* "This might be our last night looking at the stars here KJ."

Karlie Jo *seriously* "Yes, the stars across the road may look very different."

Then they look at each other and burst out laughing at their silliness.

When they stop laughing Kraig says, "It doesn't matter if there are stars in the sky or not, I just like cuddling and spending time with you KJ."

Karlie Jo *cuddling closer* "Aw, you're so sweet Kraig, I couldn't have chosen any one more perfect for me than you."
Screenshot-243.jpg

And I find Pat inside taking care of little Lorelei, the first time she's gotten to hold a nooboo.

Pat *looking down at the baby* "Do you think I'll ever have one of mine own Watcher?"

Dee: "That's all up to you Pat. Well, you and your husband, anyway. You'll both be able to choose whatever you'd like to do with your life."

Pat *musingly* "Wow, whatever we'd like to do. That holds so much promise."
Screenshot-255.jpg

Karlie Jo finishes up another case, but she's so close to completing her LTW, she can't resist throwing an elixir before she leaves her clients home.
Screenshot-283.jpg

And she got an op to make friends with Honey Darnell.

Perfect for killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Friend made and the first LTW completed here in AP!
Screenshot-299.jpg

She looks so proud of herself and with good reason!

Making 50 elixirs is one thing but using 50 without changing the new town's genetics is a big accomplishment.

Dee: "Congratulations Karlie Jo! I'm so proud of you. And you didn't give in to your Unstable trait either!"

Karlie Jo: "Thanks Watcher. There were a couple of touch and go moments but I keep a paper bag handy for those, and a couple of deep breathes helps to stave off any big trait changing episodes."

Dee: "I'm glad you figured it out. And with Pat being made real, that stopped the Insane rumors as well!"

Karlie Jo *laughing* "Yeah, but they just start up again about both of us if we try to explain that she once was a doll! So we just say she's a distant cousin now."

Dee: "And again you've figured out what works best. Speaking of that, what's on your agenda now."

Karlie Jo: "Follow me home and find out Watcher."
Screenshot-302.jpg

Back at the house, Kraig finalizes the paperwork on their new property.

Kraig *smiling* "And it's so close we won't even need to call a cab!"
Screenshot-309.jpg

Karlie Jo says her goodbyes.

Karlie Jo: "Bye Dad! Even though we'll just be across the road, I'll still miss you!"

Des *with a lump in is throat* "And I'll miss you girl, my Jo-Jo Bean! Come over any time. This will still be your home."

Karlie Jo: "You bet Dad! You won't be rid of me that easy."
Screenshot-306.jpg

Carly: "Is it that time already!?! You used your 50th elixir, congratulations! Aw, give me a big goodbye hug sweetie!"

Karlie Jo *smiling through her tears* "Of course Mom, I'll never be too big for hugs!"

Carly: "And stop by any time. This is still your family home."

Karlie Jo: "Dad told me the same thing. I'm going to miss both of you."

Carly: "We'll miss you too. But we'll be visiting soon. No one can stop me from checking on my Jo-Jo Bean!"
Screenshot-100.jpg

And Kraig and Karlie Jo run past paparazzi Gurpal to their own home, both looking forward to establishing a Bagley presence here in AP.
Screenshot-311.jpg

And Torre gets up early to feed little Lorelei.

Torre: "Time sure flies watcher, this little one grows up today."

Dee: "It sure does Torre. That's why we have to take the time and enjoy these moments. They go by fast."
Screenshot-269.jpg

That evening, Lorelei's birthday is celebrated with the first party in their AP home.

Kraig and Karlie Jo attend as well as half the neighborhood.

Lucy does the honors and brings her to her first cake.
Screenshot-337.jpg

And we have a potential heir with Glampa Des' hair!

I am more than thrilled with this turn of events and realize that Adam was right.

Just help them live out their lives and the genetics will take care of themselves.
Screenshot-351.jpg

And with space in the house, Pat asks Seymore out on a date and to move in!

This girl works fast, but since SP made Seymore a paparazzi as soon as we took him out of the consignment specialist role, she had to!

Pat: "I know we haven't known each other long Seymore, but would you move in so we can spend more time together?"

Seymore: "There is nothing I'd like better my love! Then I'll only be at the Watcher's mercy instead of SP! Being a consignment specialist was tough as it's a 24/7 position. Unless you visited me, I was never free to spend time with you."
Screenshot-429.jpg

Seymore Cole---YA human (former maid, consignment specialist, and paparazzi)
LTW: Living in the Lap of Luxury (completed at move in!)
Career: Retired but changed to: Politician
Traits: Good Sense of Humor, Flirty, Perfectionist, Neat, and Charismatic
Fav's: Classical music, Grilled Salmon, Orange
Skills at move in: none

Seymore and Pat, as well as myself, liked his long golden hair, but we decide that for a career in Politics, he needs a more classic hair style.

And as you probably won't get to see them, we show off his pj's.

Black lounge pants with orange/red flames blazing down his left leg.

Dee: "Very nice Seymore, very nice. Looks like you've been working out too."

Seymore: "Not yet Watcher, this is all natural, so far. But I'm looking forward to experiencing everything this town and my life with Pat has to offer!
Screenshot-474.jpg

Karlie Jo completed her LTW and she's moved across the road with husband Kraig to continue the Bagley branch of the family here in AP.

To my delight, little Lorelei has become a toddler with Glampa Des' turquoise hair!

And Pat's love, Seymore Cole, has joined the family.

Join us in Chapter 101--- First Toddler Time in AP
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2019, 11:31:43 AM »

Chapter 101-- First Toddler Time in AP

Since Lorelei's birthday party was limited, as it was at the end of the chapter, we'll go back and check it out.

Her first photo with Glampa Des. They both seem happy to be together and I love their matching hair color!

Party guest Gavin Pinkerton looks sharp in his tux and by the look of interest on her face, the new maid agrees with me!
Screenshot-354.jpg

And here she is with her current hairstyle and everyday outfit.

I couldn't resist using a similar shade of blue to compliment her hair.
Screenshot-359.jpg

And her outerwear in purple and teal. I love the bunnies!
Screenshot-362.jpg

With the party going on around her, she gets in a little playtime with her IF doll, Fluffs.
Screenshot-363.jpg

Pat introduces herself to Sofia as the other guests mingle, chat, and dance.
Screenshot-334.jpg

But once the party dies down, Torre teaches Lorelei to talk.
Screenshot-366.jpg

Then Lucy starts working on her potty training.
Screenshot-370.jpg

And with her first breakfast in the high chair finished, Lucy picks her up for some cuddle time.
Screenshot-375.jpg

Then begins teaching Lorelei to walk.
Screenshot-378.jpg

But Carly and Des have an important task across the road at Matt and Sofia's home.
Screenshot-389.jpg

It's time to celebrate Jeremy's birthday!

It may not be done with a big formal party like his cousin Lorelei's, but it's still important.

After all, he's the first Frio  male child born here in AP.

Des brings him to his cake.
Screenshot-391.jpg

And he sets him down as Matt and Sofia cheer and blow noisemakers.

Apparently Des was more interested in checking out the foosball table upstairs rather than eating cake!
Screenshot-396.jpg

But I'm curious about our newest Frio toddler and quite surprised that he grows up with dark hair!

Matt has the Frio/Ursine auburn hair. Sofia's hair is a strawberry blonde. And none of his grandparents have dark hair.

But he does, nevertheless, and he's a cutie!
(I don't want to hear any whispering about how much he looks like Kraig!)
Screenshot-404.jpg

And he plays in his new walker first thing.
Screenshot-435.jpg

Back at the house, Lucy continues with teaching Lorelei to walk.
Screenshot-414.jpg

Then Pat and Seymore attend a housewarming party at Karlie Jo and Kraig's new home.

But when I get there, the living room is suspiciously empty.

Where is everybody?
Screenshot-442.jpg

I finally find them out in the garage dancing to the stereo!

And several residents are there helping Karlie Jo and Kraig christen their new home.

But that doesn't stop Seymore from confessing his love to Pat and asking her to be his girlfriend!

She doesn't hesitate to agree.

I'm more focused on his long hair---apparently we didn't change it for his swimwear!

Seymore: "I'd like to keep it for this one outfit Watcher, if you don't mind. Pat likes it long and I figure my downtime is my own!"

Dee: "That's reasonable Seymore. And I agree with Pat, you look terrific in it, so golden beachcake it is!"
Screenshot-450.jpg

And more big news is revealed as Torre and Lucy celebrate the beginning of Lucy's 2nd pregnancy!

Torre: "I couldn't be happier Luce! Lorelei is such a joy, I can't wait for her to have a little brother or sister!"

Lucy: *smiling sweetly* "I know you're still hoping for a boy Torre. I don't have a preference so I hope you get your son."

Torre *with a flirty look* "If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, we could always try again. Third times the charm you know, Mrs. Frio!"

Lucy *mischievously* "Or it could be twins!" *and she laughs delightedly at the shock on her husband's face!*
Screenshot-467.jpg

But Torre recovers quickly as he realizes Lucy's joking as there's only enough space in the house for one child.

He listens intently to Lucy's tummy and talks to their coming child.
Screenshot-468.jpg

And I find Seymore working on his Charisma.

Being Charismatic he'll be a natural in his chosen career of Politics, but a few skill points now will give him a leg up on future promotions.
Screenshot-479.jpg

Meanwhile, Pat tends to her garden and completes her LTW of Perfect Garden!

Growing 8 perfect plants with the help of the family chests and the Swift Gro Garden Station.
Screenshot-321.jpg

With Pat's LTW completed and another Frio baby on the way, Pat and Seymore have decided to find a place of their own.

And not a moment to soon as I find Seymore's thoughts about the new maid rather alarming.

Dee: "Focus Seymore, focus!"

Seymore *laughing* "It's nothing to worry about Watcher, just missing my old job I suspect."

Dee: "That didn't look like a missing-your-old-job thought and I don't want Pat hurt so you better behave!"

Seymore *seriously* "I'd never hurt Pat! I love her very much and she's the reason I got to be part of this journey. Only a little part, but one that's given me so much more than I could have ever hoped for."
Screenshot-480.jpg

And with those words, Seymore and Pat leave the Frio home to begin their own journey together.
Screenshot-482.jpg

Later that day, Glamma Carly enjoys a stroll around the yard with Lorelei.

The weather's cooling off and the ground is covered with fall leaves.

But both Carly and Lorelei enjoy the brisk country air filled with the scent of snow.
Screenshot-489.jpg

And I find Lucy reading in the rocker back in the nursery.

Dee: "You're looking a bit thoughtful Lucy. Something on your mind?"

Lucy *staring at her book*  "Uh, huh. I was just joking with Torre when I mentioned twins, but with Pat and Seymore gone, twins or even triplets is a possibility!"

Dee: "You're right, with space in the house, it could happen."

Lucy *alarmed* "Watcher! You are supposed to calm the pregnant Sim's fears, not agree with them!"

Dee: "I'm just going with the flow Lucy and so should you. If it's a single, great. If it's twins, then double the fun, and if it's triplets, then we have another Frio Trio! It's all good. With 4 grown ups in the house, we've got this covered. And you know I always take care of you with a quick max motives if it gets too rough. "

Lucy *actually reading words now* "Oh, in that case, I'll just relax and finish my book. Thanks Watcher."
Screenshot-484.jpg

Lorelei's learning her toddler skills and will be a big sister soon as Torre and Lucy are expecting baby # 2!

Jeremy's had his toddler birthday and is having fun with his walker.

Pat and Seymore became a steady couple at Karlie Jo's and Kraig's housewarming party, Pat completed her LTW, and then they moved out to a place of their own.

And later that day, they called to tell us they were engaged!

Chapter 102-- Heir Wishes Fulfilled
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2019, 12:51:08 PM »
Chapter 102-- Heir Wishes Fulfilled

Lucy can't wait to share her baby news with Karlie Jo when she sees her at the library.

Karlie Jo: "Congratulations Lucy! Hoping for a boy this time?"

Lucy: "Torre wants a son, but I'll be happy with either. But hoping it's just one! What about you and Kraig? Any baby plans?"

Karlie Jo: "Not yet. Kraig's focused on his job at the Fire Department and I've been swamped with cases. That's why I'm here at the library, just finished another one. But I've been out on a stakeout all night, so I'm heading home to bed.
Screenshot-495.jpg

And Torre can't decide between practicing his martial arts or playing with Lorelei, so he gets in a bit of both.
Screenshot-498.jpg

He's a good dad, giving her some cuddle time.
Screenshot-502.jpg

Encouraging her to use the potty.
Screenshot-501.jpg

And getting her a bottle before bedtime.
Screenshot-499.jpg

And Carly has discovered a bird outside, a pretty cardinal.
Screenshot-509.jpg

She's so taken with it she wants a bird of her own so we get a bird tree and adopt their first pet.

But even with a new pet to distract her, her thoughts are all about her coming grandchild.
Screenshot-518.jpg

And she's not alone in that department as Torre takes a moment to feel Lucy's growing tummy.
Screenshot-39.jpg

And he happily talks to their child so he or she is familiar with daddy's voice too.
Screenshot-43.jpg

But Carly doesn't forget her promise to drop in for a visit at Karlie Jo's new home.
Screenshot-51.jpg

They catch up on all the news and learn a new recipe from the cooking channel.

Karlie Jo *excitedly* "The new house is great Mom! Everything's so cozy and comfortable, Kraig and I just love it!"

Carly: "It is very sweet and homey. I love this day bed. *hopefully*  "Any news yet on a little Jo-Jo Bean?"

Karlie Jo *laughing* "Very subtle Mom, no mini-me's on board yet! But the family will be the first ones to know, I promise."
Screenshot-63.jpg

And as Lucy's time grows closer, Torre massages out some of her aches with a wonderful back rub.
Screenshot-73.jpg

Glampa Des gets in some play time with Lorelei after a round of martial arts.

Des and Torre are so much alike in their recreation time.

If they're not out breaking blocks, I can always find them in the nursery.
Screenshot-82.jpg

And Lucy spends some time with Lorelei as they learn a few tunes.

Being a virtuoso, Lucy loves teaching her young daughter all about music.
Screenshot-88.jpg

Then Torre takes over as Lucy takes a break and relaxes in the rocker.
Screenshot-93.jpg

But she doesn't relax for long as the first pangs of labor begin!

Torre throws up his hand and closes his eyes and shouts: "I can't look! Is it twins?!"

Lucy pants and manages to say: "My labor just started Torre, it's not anything yet!"
Screenshot-99.jpg

But Torre continues to panic like Sim fathers-to-be everywhere as little Lorelei continues playing a song.
Screenshot-101.jpg

Even through her labor pains, Lucy appreciates Lorelei's growing musical talent.
Screenshot-110.jpg

And amidst a shower of nooboo sparkles we have a boy!
Screenshot-114.jpg

But some of the sparkles, the pink ones, stick around.

Welcome to our little fairyboo, Ian Frio!

He's Good and  a Heavy Sleeper, something he'll appreciate when the family ghosts pop in at night.

Lucy: "A son Torre! We have a boy. Just ONE perfect little boy with your fairy genes."

I hear the relief in her voice as she realizes no other nooboos are going to show up.
Screenshot-118.jpg

And once Ian is all settled in his crib, she grabs Lorelei for some tickles and a hug.

Lucy *playfully* "And it was so sweet of you to play a tune for your new baby brother."

Lorelei *through her giggles* "Ba..bee brudder!"
Screenshot-130.jpg

But soon the nursery has other occupants.

Lorelei and Ian of course, but Rae's joined us as well as Glamma Carly.

Carly: "You didn't expect me to stay away for long did you now Watcher?!"

Dee: "No at all. Rae either as she always shows up at baby time!"

Carly: "And we don't want our sweet Lorelei to feel left out with a new baby in the house. She's still our special girl!"
Screenshot-134.jpg

But then I find Carly on nooboo duty as well, feeding Ian a bottle.
Screenshot-136.jpg

And burping him along with some cuddle time.

But Torre and Lucy are notable absent.

Why? Where are they and what are they up to?
Screenshot-138.jpg

They've taken the opportunity to complete wishes they've both had for a very long time.

Ones that popped up in Riverview soon after Lucy moved in.

They've fulfilled their dream of visiting Shang Simla, China!
Screenshot-140.jpg

Lucy and Torre had their 2nd child, a son, Ian, who's a fairyboo.

And now I understand Lucy's biggest fear with multiples.

It would have delayed their trip yet again.

But Glamma Carly and Glampa Des will be fine with just Lorelei and Ian.

So join us in Chapter 103-- Torre and Lucy visit Shang Simla, China!
Coming soon.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: May 08, 2019, 11:09:29 PM »
Chapter 103-- Torre and Lucy visit Shang Simla, China!

And Lucy brings out her guitar and plays a tune!

Dee *laughing* "You came all the way to China to play your guitar?"

Lucy *strumming away* "It doesn't matter where I am watcher, music will always be my focus. And I'm writing a new song with the peaceful vibe of this place."
Screenshot-141.jpg

Torre, of course, headed to the Martial Arts Academy first thing!
And he shows off his skill with some pretty forceful moves.
Screenshot-144.jpg

Then he meditates and absorbs the peaceful vibe as well.
Screenshot-152.jpg

But soon he finds a sparing opponent and is astonished at her skill!

Once the match is over and she's won 2-1, Torre exclaims *in awe* "Wow, Watcher, I'm glad we chose mastering Martial Arts and Athletics for my LTW, and not Martial Arts Master! This girl has moves I've never even thought of!"
Screenshot-156.jpg

And Lucy's making the most of her music, playing for tips for new arrivals.
Screenshot-150.jpg

Then Torre takes on another opponent.
Screenshot-182.jpg

He loses this match too, but I'm thinking more because he's being distracted by thoughts of his infant son, Ian, at home, more than a lack of skill.
Screenshot-167.jpg

Checking in with Lucy, I find she's moved on to playing piano!
Screenshot-149.jpg

And Torre's decided he needs some intensive meditation time before he challenges another opponent.
Screenshot-201.jpg

Dee: "Lucy, I thought you wanted to see the shrine?"

Lucy: "I did. I came, I saw, and now I'm playing a song for them!"

Dee *with a shrug* "It's your vacation. As long as you're having fun, it's whatever you want to do."
Screenshot-203.jpg

But later on Lucy and Torre meet back at camp for a game of chess as they share the happenings of their day.
Screenshot-205.jpg

Then Torre gives her a relaxing massage.

I guess the steps to the camp and to some of the sights can put a lot of stress on leg and back muscles.
Screenshot-213.jpg

But that doesn't seem to be the reason as Torre and Lucy share a passionate kiss!
Screenshot-210.jpg

And they end their first day cuddling on the bed.
Screenshot-224.jpg

But first thing the next morning, Lucy is rocking her guitar with a big smile on her face!

Seems like she's really enjoying a vacation where she gets to immerse herself in her music.
Screenshot-230.jpg

Torre introduces himself to the locals.

First the Book Vendor, where he buys some local recipes for Egg Rolls and Stir Fry.
Screenshot-232.jpg

Then the Relic Vendor, where he buys some pottery and ancient vases.

They've only got 3 days here in China so no time for adventuring if he wants to get some more sparring in.
Screenshot-235.jpg

And the General Goods vendor, where he picks up some extra incense holders and chests.
Screenshot-236.jpg

Then they join up and cool off in the market pool.
Screenshot-241.jpg

And spend some time together watching the stars.

They may be different stars in the sky, but it's the cuddle time that really counts!
Screenshot-253.jpg

And Lucy's amorous mood continues back at camp as she blows Torre a kiss.

They may already be the parents of two, but that look on Torre's face tells me they are still very much in love.
Screenshot-261.jpg

Another night of cuddling and whispering sweet nothings.
Screenshot-273.jpg

Oh, how sweet, talking about teddy bears!

I guess these two are missing their children.
Screenshot-280.jpg

As a creepy paparazzi watches them sleep, they both dream about baby blocks.

Is that a coincidence or are they trying to tell us something?!
Screenshot-289.jpg

And Torre gets in one more sparring match before it's time to head home.

He's won a few matches but I'm in total agreement on his LTW choice.

Martial Arts Master is better suited for a single Sim without the responsibilities of a family and heir on a Town Jump journey!
Screenshot-344.jpg

Torre and Lucy finally completed their wishes to visit Shang Simla, China.

But now Torre has another important wish in his heart.

Will it come true when they get back home?

Join me for Chapter 104--- The Frios Reunited
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2019, 05:27:31 PM »
Chapter 104--The Frios Reunited

Torre and Lucy enjoyed their vacation in China, but they are happy to be home enjoying their family.

And Glampa Des seems happy to have them back as little Ian seems to be in a fussy mood.
Screenshot-402.jpg

So Lucy rescues him and plays with her son.

I guess all Ian needed was Mommy's touch to put a smile back on his face.
Screenshot-407.jpg

When Lorelei wakes up from her nap, she's happy to see Mommy back home too.
Screenshot-405.jpg

Later on Lucy takes Lorelei to the library for some special Mommy time.

Combine that with reading some skill books at super speed and it's a win-win.
Screenshot-422.jpg

And while Mommy gets another book, Lorelei spends time playing with her special doll, Fluffs.
Screenshot-440.jpg

And it looks like Matt and Sofia are spending some quiet time at the library too.
Screenshot-420.jpg

Before they head home, Lucy and Lorelei chat with Uncle Matt.

Lucy listens intently as Matt shares some insights about hiding behind trees from one of his cases.
Screenshot-414.jpg

Meanwhile back at home, Torre's getting in some rocking time with Ian.

Dee: "The two of you look pretty content Torre. Not sorry your trip to China was only 3 days?"

Torre: "China was beautiful Watcher and I'm glad Lucy and I got to visit, but I'm happy to be home with my family again."

Dee: "I know just what you mean Torre. Vacation is nice but family is special. Even just a few days away you can start missing them. I noticed you and Lucy thought about the children a lot while you were in China."

Torre: "Um, we weren't just missing the children Watcher. We were talking about having another one!"

Dee *with a knowing look* "Just talking about it Torre?!"

Torre *smugly* "You'll know soon enough Watcher!"
Screenshot-445.jpg

And ignoring me, he takes care of Ian.

Feeding him a bottle.
Screenshot-459.jpg

Giving him a bath.

Torre *laughing* "That's it, splash, splash. Bath time is fun buddy!"
Screenshot-463.jpg

Then some playtime and a snuggle.
Screenshot-458.jpg

And Torre gets Ian settled just in time as Lucy comes in and blows him a kiss.

Looks like these two need some more alone time!
Screenshot-450.jpg

The next day Glamma Carly gets some play time in with Ian.
Screenshot-473.jpg

Then Torre watches his infant son for the last time.

Torre *with  a sigh* "It goes by so fast Watcher!"

Dee: "Yes, but you'll have a lot more you can share with him in the next stage Torre."

Torre *brightening* "That's true Watcher. He'll develop his skills with our help and become his own little man!"
Screenshot-469.jpg

And Lucy brings Ian to his cake with Glamma and Glampa cheering wildly!

A Lucy dressed in a very familiar dress!

One we've seen twice before.

But I digress, and it's Ian's moment right now.
Screenshot-481.jpg

And this little fairyboo becomes a toddler with Glamma Carly's blonde hair!
Screenshot-490.jpg

Here is in his formal with a pop of orange in his tie.

Ian's favorite color is grey so the orange tie is definitely a gift from his Glamparents.
Screenshot-492.jpg

And family and friends have shown up to celebrate Ian's birthday.

Des' it chatting about the latest comic book he read, while Pat's thinking of her recent marriage to Seymore.

Torre's chatting with Karlie Jo about his latest promotion.

Matt's looking a bit sleepy since he's been working late on cases.

And Carly is confirming with Lucy about the next little Frio-to-be!
Screenshot-508.jpg

But Lucy and Torre aren't the only expectant parents!

Torre talks excitedly to Karlie Jo's expectant nooboo with a big smile on his face.
Screenshot-517.jpg

Glamma Carly makes sure the toddlers are being tended to and can't help thinking about being a Glamma again!
Screenshot-525.jpg

Then she takes Ian to the potty for the first time.

While Lorelei focuses on playing with blocks.

Seems likes she's partial to the green ones.
Screenshot-528.jpg

And Lucy makes it official by announcing her pregnancy to Pat!
Screenshot-532.jpg

Torre and Glamma Carly know Lucy needs her rest so they tend to the children.

After Torre gets a bottle for his daughter, he empties the potty.

While Glamma teaches her grandson to walk.
Screenshot-543.jpg

Then next morning Glamma continues skilling with Ian by teaching him a few words.

Glamma Carly: "One day we may all go visit the ocean."

Ian *slowly* "O.. Shan. Wif …mommy?"

Glamma: "Yes, with mommy! And your daddy and your big sister, Lorelei!"
Screenshot-36.jpg

And Glamma must be a fantastic teacher because later on, as Lorelei introduces him to the blocks table, we hear this.

Lorelei *solemnly* "They say the red ones are gooder, but I like the green ones."

Ian *watching his big sister intently* "What's this one…, Lolei?"

Lorelei *excited* "It's blue, but you said my name! Mommy, Daddy, Ian said my name!"

There is nothing like the excitement a big sister feels when she hears her name spoken by a younger sibling for the very first time!
Screenshot-513.jpg

Torre and Lucy are expecting baby number three!

Karlie Jo and Kraig are expecting their first child!

And toddlers Lorelei and Ian are bonding over the blocks table.

But time marches on so along with nooboos we'll be celebrating a couple of toddler birthdays.

Join me in Chapter 105-- More Frios and More Cake
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #114 on: May 14, 2019, 03:20:46 PM »
Chapter 105-- More Frios and More Cake

Lucy relaxes and chats with Pat about motherhood.

Pat has lots of questions and is enjoying getting to know Lucy at the same time.
Screenshot-550.jpg

And Des chats with Karlie Jo.

Des: "You have no idea how happy you've made your mother, Jo-Jo Bean! Me as well, but she's over the moon with both you and Lucy expecting! *then turning serious* "But, I have to ask, you and Kraig wanted this right, not just because of us?"

Karlie Jo *happily* "Kraig and I are both thrilled dad! We've waited until we were both well advanced in our careers and could take some time off to really enjoy a child and give him or her the attention they deserve. It's only me and Kraig after all, and we didn't want to get overwhelmed."

Des *nodding with satisfaction* "I'm glad to hear that! And you make me proud making choices like that despite your Unstable trait. You're not letting it rule you or your life!"

Karlie Jo: "You taught us how to do that Dad---no one with a family and life like yours could ever be called a Loser!'
Screenshot-551.jpg

And another very welcome guest!

Dee: "Good to see you Adam!  Checking in on our youngest little Frio, are you?"

Adam: "He's quite a handsome lad, and Sophie's pink wings are still being handed down. I've really loved seeing that continue in the family for so long."

Dee *cringing a bit* "About that, Adam. I think there's something we need to discuss. And I hope it doesn't hurt your feelings."

Adam *with a look* "You mean the fact that with Des finally passing on his turquoise hair, but only to Lorelei so far, it's really no contest for heirship this generation? Unless the Frio-to-be gets it too?"

Dee: "With that conversation we had about genetics, I'm not surprised you picked up on that, but I don't want to hurt your feelings about the fairy genes."

Adam *firmly* "With 5 generations of fairies since Sophie introduced them into the family, four of them being direct heirs, there is no way I'd be hurt. I'm bursting with pride that the family's come this far and done so well. But there is one thing I do miss."

Dee: "What's that?"

Adam *with a laugh* "Three children so far in this generation but none of them got my auburn hair!"

Dee *laughing with him* "Well, we have more on the way, so you've got two more chances!"
Screenshot-552.jpg

Knowing that toddler time is precious and short, Torre continues with Ian's walking lessons.

Torre *with an encouraging smile* "Come to daddy, Ian. That's right, one step, two. Almost here!"

Ian: "Walk like Lolei, daddy!"

Torre: "That's right little guy, just like Lorelei!"
Screenshot-557.jpg

Then they take a break to use the potty.

Ian: "I'm big boy Daddy, use the potty like Lolei too!"

Torre: "Yes, you've almost got it buddy. Pretty soon you'll be using it all by yourself. But Lorelei's days of using the potty are almost over. Her birthday's coming up soon."

Ian: "Wif cake? I like cake!"

Torre *laughing wryly* "Yes, we always have cake!
Screenshot-581.jpg

With potty business taken care of, Torre snuggles his son close.

The look of love on Ian's face as he looks at him is so precious it takes Torre's breathe away.
Screenshot-583.jpg

And then it's time for a well-deserved nap for Ian.

Even though he's just a toddler, I swear Ian's waving at me!

Being so young he probably has a sixth sense about ghosts and Watchers!
Screenshot-585.jpg

And then it's cake time for Lorelei!

Lucy gets in one last playtime with her toddler daughter, and they laugh together.
Screenshot-599.jpg

But with Lucy's advancing pregnancy, Torre does the honors and brings Lorelei to her cake.

With her Glamparents cheering her on, Lorelei looks at her mommy for permission to blow out her candles.
Screenshot-606.jpg

Lucy claps her hands and happily encourages her.

Lucy: "It's okay sweetie. You're a big girl who's going to be bigger in just a few minutes. Hold on tight to Daddy, take a deep breathe, and blow out the candles."

With her families encouragement, Lorelei does just that!
Screenshot-609.jpg

Torre places her gently on the floor, giving her one last toddler hug.

And with a twirl, she's showered in birthday sparkles and becomes a child!

A Brave child!

HHmm, I wonder how much trouble a Brave, Excitable, Couch Potato can get into?
Screenshot-622.jpg

And as much as Torre complained about more cake, he was the only one who shared a piece along with Lorelei.
Screenshot-624.jpg

And right after cake, Lorelei chooses some new outfits.

With AP being a ranching town, she chooses a cowgirl outfit for her everyday.

She loves orange as much as her Glamparents, so she picks out an orange checked shirt.
Screenshot.jpg

And a brown velvet formal with a burnt orange sweater.
Screenshot-2.jpg

Carly passes on cake to spend some time talking to her expectant grandchild.

Carly: "And Glamma will get you a teddy bear to cuddle at night, and rock you to sleep singing soft lullabies."

Lucy *smiling* "I'm in on the lullabies, we'll make it a duet!"

Carly: "Now that's something I can promise. I love that you love music as much as I do Lucy! Maybe this little one will too!"
Screenshot-14.jpg

Glamma and Glampa have other important events to oversee as well.

But still focusing on their grandchildren, of course.

Can you guess?

That's right, more cake!

But just as they discuss heading over to Matt and Sofia's, the phone rings.

And they rush over to Karlie Jo and Kraig's home to welcome the new arrival.
Screenshot-82.jpg

Inside I find Des cuddling our newest fairyboo, Kristopher.

He's got bright pink sparkles, and he's an Artistic Genius!

I'm surprised that Des got to little Kristopher first, seeing how maternal Carly is.
Screenshot-93.jpg

But that surprise turns to delight when I see Carly with her arms full of a pink bundle!

Welcome human nooboo Mellissa!

She's Artistic, like her twin, and Friendly as well.

I'm more than thrilled that KJ and Kraig have twins, but two things are uppermost in my mind.

First, it's a good thing these two Artistic nooboos were born to Karlie Jo and not Torre.

Second, why is Carly wearing a nightgown at the Bagley's house?!?

But Carly must have read my mind on that 2nd one or noticed a chill or something.

Carly *with a slight frown* "I was getting ready for bed when Des and I thought we should have a birthday cake for Jeremy. Then Kraig called and I just threw on my jacket and ran over here! But when you noticed my nightgown, couldn't you have done some Watcher magic and put me in a more appropriate outfit before taking my picture?"

Dee *mouth dropping open* "So the nightgown is MY fault?!"

Carly *embarrassed* "No, just trying NOT to feel like an idiot standing here in my nightgown with my new granddaughter."

Dee *trying not to laugh* "You've taken care of plenty of nooboos in your nightgown."

Carly *still mortified* "But not at someone else's house!"
Screenshot-101.jpg

But Carly doesn't get a chance to dwell on her clothing as a frantic call from Torre has both her and Des racing back home.

When it rains it pours!

Apparently the baby news from the Bagley's brought on Lucy's labor too.

But with it being baby # 3, Lucy's pretty calm and is just breathing through her contractions.

Not so Des and Carly, who got there in time to panic.
Screenshot-117.jpg

Welcome fairyboo Everleigh!

Our Loner who's a Heavy Sleeper, just like her brother Ian.

With the same pink sparkles too, though hers may have a peachy cast to them.
Screenshot-128.jpg

And with the addition of three more Frio/Bagley's to the neighborhood, we decide that that's enough excitement for one night.

But the next evening after everything's settled down, Des and Carly make sure they get over to Matt and Sofia's house for Jeremy's birthday.

Carly did the honors and brought him to his cake amidst cheers from his mom and dad, even though Matt's tired from being on yet another case.
Screenshot-153.jpg

Once the birthday sparkles disappear, Jeremy becomes a child with the usual cross-eyed look.

The look will go away on it's own but those clothes need my help!
Screenshot-165.jpg

For his formal he sticks with a classic western style suit with a cowboy hat, that is essential to the town.

And for his Diva sense of fashion.
Screenshot-168.jpg

And to survive the cold and snow, he picks a warm down blue jacket trimmed in his favorite color, bright yellow.

And yellow gloves to keep his hands warm during snowball fights!
Screenshot-171.jpg

Wearing his everyday cowboy outfit with hat, the birthday boy sits down to enjoy a piece of birthday cake with his parents and glamparents.

Looks like Sofia's a bit on the tired side as well, so we'll close here and let them all get some sleep.
Screenshot-174.jpg

Lots of nooboos and lots of cake in this chapter.

Torre and Lucy's children are growing up, with the oldest, Lorelei, becoming a child.

Their middle child, Ian, learning his toddler skills.

And all welcoming their youngest daughter, fairyboo Everleigh.

Karlie Jo and Kraig caught up in the baby game by having twins:
Fairyboo Kristopher and human Mellissa, just before Everleigh was born!

And Matt and Sofia's Jeremy aged up to child.

So heirs and spares alike now have children, from nooboos to school-age.

Join me in Chapter 106--The Formative Years in AP
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2019, 04:55:39 PM »
Chapter 106-- The Formative Years in AP

In these critical years, the Frio family spends a lot of time with this new generation of children.

Lucy watches sweet Everleigh in the swing and enjoys her soft coos and gurgles.
Screenshot-136.jpg

And she shares her love of music with Ian.

Lucy *pointing* "That's a 'C' note little man. It's the first note to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
Let's try playing the first line. Mommy will point to the key and you tap each one. Okay?"

Ian: "Play song for mommy!"

Lucy *encouraging him* "C, C, G, G, A, A, G---good job Ian! Now let's sing while we play!"

Ian *playing* as they sing together: "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star."

Another budding musician in the making. Maybe he'll be a Virtuoso like Lucy!
Screenshot-138.jpg

And Torre holds his youngest daughter and feeds her a bottle.

Torre *looking at Everleigh with love* "It doesn't get better than this Watcher. That sweet nooboo smell and their contentment in your arms."

Dee: "You're right Torre. Such a sweet time. Short but sweet and so very precious, just like Everleigh."
Screenshot-144.jpg

And playing with his son.

Torre *ticking Ian* "It's tickle time! Daddy gets your tummy!"

Ian *giggling with glee* "More daddy more!"

Torre scoops him up for an Attack of the Claw as they laugh together.
Screenshot-147.jpg

And Carly spends time with Jeremy.

He's still an only child and gets plenty of attention from his parents, but she wants to make sure he gets Glamma time too.

They chat together getting to know each other.
Screenshot-176.jpg

Then she offers to read him a bedtime story.

He accepts eagerly and changes into his favorite yellow winter pj's.
Screenshot-181.jpg

Once he's all settled into his parents big bed, Carly begins:

"Sherriff Sprocket dons his Stetson, flings himself into the saddle of his favorite horse, and heads down the dusty trail."

Jeremy *eyes huge* "Oh, a cowboy story Glamma, my favorite! And Sherriff Sprocket, he's my hero! I can't wait to see how he captures the bandits this time."

Smiling, Carly continues the story almost as eager as he is to find out what happens, but happier just sharing time with her grandson.
Screenshot-183.jpg

And once Jeremy's fast asleep, Carly closes the book, and tenderly kisses him goodnight.
Screenshot-191.jpg

But where's Lorelei? Oh, looks like she's found a new friend of her own!

Fluffs is now a full fledged Imaginary Friend.
Screenshot-140.jpg

An Imaginary Friend that hangs around as long as Lorelei's home and awake.

Whether she's eating.
Screenshot-141.jpg

Doing homework.
Screenshot-222.jpg

Or discovering potions at the chemistry table.
Screenshot-209.jpg

But Fluffs scratches her head in puzzlement when an experiment goes bad and Lorelei blows herself up!

Lorelei *calmly* "Don't worry Fluffs. This happens a lot. I'll just take a quick shower and be back to my old self in no time."
Screenshot-211.jpg

But when Lorelei falls asleep, Fluffs takes a break and transforms back into her doll form.

Her idea of a nap I guess.
Screenshot-196.jpg

And Glampa Des gets in some tickle time with Ian.
Screenshot-291.jpg

Before he and Carly head over to the Bagley's for all important cake.

Twin cakes, actually.

First, a very solemn Karlie Jo brings little Kristopher to his cake.
Screenshot-294.jpg

And he ages to toddler with Karlie Jo's and Glamma Carly's blonde hair, just like his cousin Ian.

With the same pretty wings too, but with a more vibrant pink.

Des is the first one to snatch him up for a cuddle!
Screenshot-308.jpg

But soon it's time to cheer little Mellissa on as she's brought to her cake.
Screenshot-312.jpg

And Kraig's daughter looks just like him with the Bagley dark hair.

Her favorite color is green, obviously, and since it's winter, we pick this outfit out for her formal.
Screenshot-340.jpg

While a close-up of Kristopher shows off his close resemblance to his mother.

A definite mini-me of Jo-Jo Bean!
Screenshot-336.jpg

Back at the main Frio home, Lucy is getting in her last rock with nooboo Everleigh.

With the Bagley twins growing up, it's time for her to become a toddler soon too.
Screenshot-199.jpg

But not until after some playtime in the swing with Glamma Carly watching her with love.
Screenshot-219.jpg

And Glampa Des doesn't let a swing time opportunity get passed by either.

Even if his phone keeps ringing annoyingly. Time to shut that blasted thing off!
Screenshot-218.jpg

But the day passes and cake time approaches.

Apparently Lucy went for a winter swim just prior to the party as she brings Everleigh to her cake in her swimsuit.

But all the family's gathered round for the youngest Frios aging up.
Screenshot-255.jpg

And Everleigh joins her brother Ian and cousin Kristopher in the blonde hair brigade.

Glamma Carly's blonde hair, not her mother Lucy's.

And she has the same delicate pink wings as her brother Ian and her father.

Wings that have been handed down through the generations originating with Mémé Sophie.

I know Adam's heart will be gladdened by another Frio being christened with them.
Screenshot-273.jpg

Wow, lots of cake and toddler spam in this chapter.

The youngest of this gen became toddlers:
Karlie Jo and Kraig's twins, Kristopher and Mellissa.
And Torre and Lucy's youngest daughter, Everleigh.

Ian's still a toddler but with most of his toddler skills under his belt.

And his cousin Jeremy and his big sister Lorelei have started school.

Lorelei's doll, Fluffs, has become an Imaginary Friend, but that's a secret between the two of them and all of us!

But what struck me most with these toddler birthdays?
The fact that we now have 6 children in this generation: 3 blondes, 2 with dark hair, and Lorelei with Des' turquoise hair.
And not one of them has the Frio auburn hair that Adam was hoping to pass on!

But it's early yet here in AP, so there may be more children.

The new toddlers will all start learning their skills.

And hopefully we'll start meeting the neighborhood children.

Join me in Chapter 107-- Skilling, School, and Making Friends
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2019, 08:32:50 PM »
Chapter 107-- Skilling, School, and Making Friends

Ian's up to speed on all his toddler skills, except one.

I was looking for him in the nursery and discovered him on the back deck, making a beeline for the fairy house!

And he doesn't need my encouragement to give it a try either, just heads straight for it and twirls into a pink sparkle!
Screenshot-73.jpg

While Glamma Carly focuses on teaching Everleigh to talk.

Carly *seeing Everleigh's wrinkled nose* "Yes, sweetie the trash needs to go outside. It smells!"

Everleigh: "Twash…yuck!"
Screenshot-282.jpg

And Carly helps Lorelei with her homework.

Carly: "Just remember 'i' before 'e' except after 'c', and in words like neighbor and weigh."

Lorelei: "Oh, it's easier with the rhyme Glamma, I'll have an 'A' in no time!"
Screenshot-63.jpg

With homework completed, Lorelei makes a snowman with Fluffs.

Lorelei: "I'm so glad I have you as my special friend Fluffs. I've only met a few kids at school, mostly boys and I haven't made any close friends yet."

Fluffs chatters away, happy that Lorelei's home, and enjoying their friendship.
Screenshot-227.jpg

And snowmen are popping up across the road at the Bagley's too.

And not so innocent ones, either!

Dee *alarmed* "Kraig! A Grim snowman?!"

Kraig *Oh, that's not my doing Watcher. KJ's been letting off some Unstable steam out here in the snow. I was just heading into the garage for a quick workout."

Dee *relaxing* "Oh, if that's all it takes to help her get through those episodes, then I'll take it! Better that than a changed personality."

Kraig *nodding in agreement* "I'm with you there Watcher. I like KJ just the way she is!"
Screenshot-480.jpg

And with the snowman issued resolved, I head inside for some photos of the toddlers with their Glamparents.

But Carly must have seen that snowman outside too!

Either that or she's been taking lessons from Des on words to use with toddlers as she teaches Kristopher to talk.

Words I cautioned him not to bandy about as using them tends to have Grim come calling!

But Des doesn't seem to think anything of it as he encourages Mellissa to take a few steps.
Screenshot-494.jpg

And then Carly moves on to less concerning words as she says:

"Mommy and Uncle Matt both wear hats when they solve cases."

Kristopher: "Hat, hat, hat!"
Screenshot-500.jpg

Back at the house, Torre rocks with a sleepy Ian as Rae joins them for the company as well as the rocking chair.
Screenshot-241.jpg

And before bed the Frio children play at the blocks table.

Lorelei shares her love of the green blocks with her baby sister, while Ian nods knowingly.

He knows all the block colors as he's such a big boy now.
Screenshot-469.jpg

But a big boy, that's about to get bigger as the following day is his birthday!

His family gathers around as Glampa Des brings him to his cake.
Screenshot-508.jpg

And Ian becomes a child and more like his father adding Disciplined to his traits.
Screenshot-519.jpg

He picks out more appropriate formalwear in his favorite color gray.
Screenshot-539.jpg

But he interrupts our makeover to check out the fairy house in the basement.

But I'm puzzled about his thoughts.

Dee: "Who are you thinking about Ian?"

Ian *a bit puzzled himself* "I'm not sure Watcher, I keep hearing a voice, sort of."

Dee *alarmed* "What's it saying?"

Ian: "Uum, 'let me out?' I thought it was coming from the fairy house but no one's in there."

Dee *as a thought strikes* "Oh, try setting Peanut on the floor."
Screenshot-537.jpg

And the mystery voice is solved when Peanut grows to child size and begins talking to Ian!

Ian *amazed* "Peanut?! You're real!?"

Peanut: "I'm so glad to finally be here Ian. I've been waiting such a long time."

Ian *still shocked* "But, how Watcher?! I mean…Oh, my gosh, Lorelei kept going on and on about Fluffs when she had her child birthday. This is why! Fluffs is real too, just like Peanut!"

Watcher: "Well, real to you and Lorelei, Ian. No one else can see or hear them. It's all about the bond you have with them. You loved them so much and wanted them to be real so badly, it magically happens. You just ask your Aunt Karlie Jo some time. She'll tell you all about Imaginary Friends."

Ian: "I'm not sure I'm ready for more than Peanuts and Fluffs, Watcher. It takes a bit of getting used to."
Screenshot-606.jpg

And while Ian is getting used to his new friend, Lucy is helping Everleigh take care of business.

Lucy: "First step to becoming a big girl is learning to use the potty sweetie."
Screenshot-504.jpg

With potty training done for now, Torre encourages her to take a few steps.
Screenshot-525.jpg

She's so cute toddling towards him that he can't resist a cuddle.

And her laughter rings out as it quickly turns into an Attack of the Claw!
Screenshot-523.jpg

But Lorelei doesn't come home after school one day and I go and check on her.

Dee: "Were you playing with friends Lorelei? Your family and I were a bit worried when you didn't come home right after school today."

Lorelei: "I'm sorry Watcher. The teacher asked me to stay and clean the bug cages and I lost track of the time. And I was supposed to ask permission first, but I guess I forgot that part."

Dee: "So did you meet some new friends cleaning out the cages?"

Lorelei *sadly* "No, it was just me. That's why it took so long. *but brightening* But I got my 'A' today!"
Screenshot-59.jpg

But it's not all work and no play for the Frio family.

Lucy takes some time out to play her guitar.

She's so close to mastering it that she can taste it!
Screenshot-544.jpg

And Carly and Des spend a little romantic time together.
Screenshot-204.jpg

When she can tear him away from the training dummy and board breaker!

Des mastered Athletic and Martial Arts long ago, but he never tires of practicing.
Screenshot-242.jpg

But later that week, Lorelei is late coming home from school again.

I track her down but this time she's not anxiously running for home.

Lorelei *excitedly*  "Meet some of my new friends Watcher! Our teacher told everyone I did such a good job on the bug cages by myself, that with help, we could design a whole village. So several kids stayed to work on it with me. And then we started a snowball fight. Oh, it's late again isn't it Watcher?"

Lorelei is so happy to finally be making friends that I don't have the heart to scold her.

Dee: "Well, say your goodbyes and head for home soon. I'm sure your friends' parents will want them home too."

Lorelei: "Thanks Watcher!"
Screenshot-84.jpg

And with some new friends made, Lorelei happily steps up to her cake surrounded by her cheering family.

And the new maid.
Screenshot-553.jpg

She takes a moment to make her wish, after all, becoming a teen is a big moment in a Sim's life.
Screenshot-556.jpg

And our Lorelei becomes a teenager.

A teen with a glorious head of gorgeous turquoise hair and a very nice dress!

And she gets a trait that Founder Jared will be crowing over, Natural Cook!

Both Ian and the maid seem quite thrilled for the birthday girl.

Or they just want cake!
Screenshot-565.jpg

The Bagley twins and Everleigh are learning their toddler skills.

Ian became a child and so did his doll, Peanut.

So we have two IF's running around when the children are home.

And Lorelei aged to teen.

And though not directly related to the Frios, Pat and Seymore Cole announced they are expecting their first child!

And there may even be some surprises in Chapter 108-- First Love
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2019, 09:43:40 AM »
Chapter 108--First Love

Lorelei, Ian, and Des all decide to have some cake, though it looks like several slices may only be missing a bite or two.
Screenshot-568.jpg

Glamma Carly passes on cake to spend some time with Everleigh.

And I realize this little tyke still doesn't have any decent clothes.
Screenshot-569.jpg

Everleigh not only inherited her Great-Nana Jo's hair color, but also her love of yellow.

We pick a soft one that makes her look even sweeter with a matching hat.
Screenshot-573.jpg

Then a simply bow for her pj's.
Screenshot-576.jpg

Big sister Lorelei decides to play with some make-up and new clothes too.

We love the hairstyle she aged up in so a bit of eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick and she's all set.
Screenshot-582.jpg

But with her upswept do for her formal, we decide the eyebrows need a bit of plucking.

So glad we don't need to use tweezers or wax---they both hurt. Stylist is quite painless.
Screenshot-584.jpg

And some simple pigtails go great with her sleepwear.
Screenshot-585.jpg

With her make-up and wardrobe completed, it's on to another important task.

Fluff's teen birthday.

Lorelei looks happy and excited to see her dear friend.
Screenshot-595.jpg

But she can't help being intrigued enough to head into the park in town when she gets a call from a friend from elementary school.

But Samuel Marshall's had his teen birthday too, and his thoughts are filled with Lorelei and her stunning hair!
Screenshot-608.jpg

They talk about starting high school and what after school clubs they might join.

Lorelei is thinking of focusing on drama, art, or writing.
Screenshot-599.jpg

But the air's getting colder as it gets later, so Lorelei says her goodbyes and invites Samuel over to visit one day soon.

Lorelei: "Maybe we can join one of the same clubs and work on a project together at my house."

Samuel: "That sounds like fun. I'd love to spend some more time with you."
Screenshot-600.jpg

Back at the house, Lucy is trying out an Attack of the Claw as Everleigh squeals with delight.

Claire's popped in to see what's going on and even she has to smile.

Tickling toddlers with Attack of the Claw has been going on for generations and is one thing that parents and children alike never tire of.
Screenshot-620.jpg

And Adam joins us a bit later in an empty nursery.

Adam *with a smile* "Look closer Watcher. I'm enjoying the youngest little Frio's game of hide and seek! She might be blonde but she reminds me so much of my dear Sophie. Gumption! Sophie had it and little Everleigh is full of it!"
Screenshot-623.jpg

It takes me a moment but I finally spot our little hider.

With her fairy wings blending into the pink of the toybox, I almost missed her.

But her sweet little face and impish smile have me agreeing with Adam.
Screenshot-624.jpg

But thinking about Everleigh reminds me of someone else expecting a Frio child.

Well, in Pat's former name anyway.

It looks like her pregnancy is coming right along and these two still have eyes only for each other.

The outfit he's wearing surprised me but it is him!

AP has quite the odd idea of appropriate career wear.

And maternity wear, if Pat's trench coat, leggings, and sandals, are anything to go by!
Screenshot-631.jpg

With Ian and Lorelei at school during the day, Everleigh gets lots of attention from her mother.

Everleigh:  "Twinkle, Twinkle mama. Ian showed me."

Lucy *trying not to laugh* "I love that he passed that on to you. But you'll have to stop sitting on the xylophone to play it for me sweetie!"
Screenshot-640.jpg

And once Lucy heads off to work, Glamma Carly shares some fun time with her.

Carly *with a thumbs up* "And Buzzy brings joy to another generation!"
Screenshot-643.jpg

Meanwhile, Ian accepted an invitation to go to a friend's house after school.

They chat and do their homework together.

Ian: "Thanks for inviting me over Myles. Is there anything special you wanted to do?"

Myles: "I have a new video game I got for my birthday! But it's multi-player so I really need someone to play with. My parents won't even try it!"

Ian: "I love video games. Let's get our homework done and then we can play."
Screenshot-649.jpg

And a town announcement has me rushing back to the Cole residence.

Pat and Seymore have a son, Dean!

She delivered him in the backyard. By a wall.  In the dark.

Dee *wryly* "I guess it's better than a bathroom, Pat, but not by much."

Pat *choking up* "It doesn't matter where Watcher. I'm so filled with love for this child, for this opportunity. I can't thank you and Karlie Jo enough."

But hearing those words and her tone of voice, I can only respond in one way.

Dee: "You already have Pat. You already have."
Screenshot-657.jpg

And while Pat is welcoming little Dean, Lorelei is welcoming Samuel to her home.

They share a late dinner as, with their after school activities, they missed the family meal.

Lorelei *chatting eagerly* Our Founder, Jared Frio, earned that special refrigerator by becoming a Five-Star Chef way back in Sunset Valley. It keeps food forever."

Samuel *looking at his plate skeptically* "Forever?"

Lorelei *laughing* "Oh, not to worry, that's pretty fresh. Our family genie's filled up the replicators with lots of perfect food."

Samuel *with a sniff* "It smells and looks delicious."

Lorelei: "I only hope I can make stuff this good once I learn to cook!"
Screenshot-662.jpg

But as with teens everywhere, once their stomachs are full, their thoughts turn to other pursuits.

Lorelei: "I've never been in love with anyone Samuel. Being a teen now, there are so many new thoughts, feelings, and ideas. Sometimes it's hard to know which ones to do first."

Samuel: "I've always thought it best to just seize the day, so to speak…"
Screenshot-670.jpg

And hearing his words, Lorelei does just that, hoping she won't be setting herself up for heartbreak.

Samuel is surprised but not opposed to her kisses but they decide the kitchen is a bit too open.
Screenshot-674.jpg

Lorelei covers their retreat with a quick, "I'm showing Samuel the fish tank!"

But looking at fish is not what either of them has in mind once the door closes.

First love has blossomed with these shared first kisses.
Screenshot-659.jpg

Blissfully unaware of their new teen's activity, Lucy and Torre share a tender moment while Carly gets Everleigh ready for bed.
Screenshot-664.jpg

Early the next morning, Lucy can't resist a quick playtime while a contented Rae rocks quietly nearby.

Lucy: "I was hoping she'd play Twinkle for you before you have to leave, but she's focused on her peg box now."

Rae: "I'm happy just hearing her sweet little voice. Listening to both of you brings back so many cherished memories of my own little ones. Romantic love is wondrous, but familial love tugs on the heartstrings."
Screenshot-683.jpg

New clothes, new friends, and new loves.

But more firsts to come with driving, a sleepover, and nooboos.

Not necessarily in that order.

Chapter 109--Passages of Time
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #118 on: May 24, 2019, 12:25:26 PM »
Chapter 109--Passages of Time

The time machine has been rarely used since it was built by Clarisse in Bridgeport.

I'm not sure exactly what's going on here, but Carly and Des seem to be fascinated by it lately.

Maybe because Des is fast approaching elderhood?

Or because Carly will soon be an adult?

Whatever the reason they seem focused on it.

Carly *excited* "It worked this time, Des! I finally got my wish! And it was everything I thought it would be. But where is…Des it's only the two of us! What went wrong?"

Des *shocked* "I, I don't know. I thought for sure I had all the calculations right." *then seeing his wife's panicked face* "We'll go back, you go rest in the fairy house and get your magic and strength restored, and then we'll go back. I promise."
Screenshot-698.jpg

But a call from her daughter has Carly flying over to see her in person.

And what she sees fills her with joy as another Frio/Bagley is on the way!
Screenshot-703.jpg

Glamma Carly chats to the new soon-to-be baby with all the glamotherly love she feels in her heart.
Screenshot-709.jpg

But she's even more preoccupied with Des and the time machine than ever before!

Des: "Oh, that was a pretty rough landing, dear. Let me help you up." *whispering*  "Did you sense anything this time?"

Carly: *assessing her inner self* "Yes, but it was faint and then it slipped away again as the portal changed direction or times, however it works. But I definitely felt something this time, a pull, a tug."

Des *seeing his wife's pallor* "But it weakens you. I can see the exhaustion and pain in your eyes. I know you don't want to, Carly, but we'll have to wait awhile before the next trip. Let's focus on the here and now. We've got too many responsibilities here in the present and I won't endanger your life. Not even for this."
Screenshot-717.jpg

And with that settled, Des plays with Everleigh while she's in the swing.

Des *cheerfully* "And how is Glampa's big girl today? Sweet as can be with your heart melting smile!"

Everleigh *grinning* "Swing me Glampa, swing me!"
Screenshot-725.jpg

And Everleigh's sweet personality continues to shine through in all she does.

As Torre cuddles her close, she whispers in his ear: "I've got a secret daddy!"

Torre *tipping his head closer* "What's that my sweet?"

Everleigh *happily* "Luv you, daddy!"

Torre is so choked up he can barely manage to say: "I love you right back little girl!"
Screenshot-726.jpg

And then Des heads over to check on his Jo-Jo Bean.

He pats her growing tummy and listens intently to the nooboo.

Proud papa Kraig, giving Mellissa a cuddle, looks on with love for his wife and their coming child.
Screenshot-727.jpg

Des knows his Glampa duties well as he helps Mellissa take a few more steps.

He doesn't say anything but he's a bit concerned that Karlie Jo is dancing so enthusiastically with her over large tummy.
Screenshot-733.jpg

Since it's the night before Love Day, Ian's invited a few classmates over for a slumber party.

The neighborhood children start arriving and quickly change into their pj's.

Here we have blonde Miriam Pelly, Nadia Fox, and Myles Curley.

Cousin Jeremy's already inside. He insisted on wearing his cowboy hat with his pajamas!

With their longer lifespans, Frio children get to enjoy childhood a bit more than most.

Until I remember to age them up!
Screenshot-738.jpg

Since she's been designated as the chaperone for this party, Lorelei got permission to have Samuel come over and hang out.

With the express rule of not going anywhere near the fish tank!

Or engaging in any activities that would be inappropriate for the younger children to watch.

Seems like parents have a way of finding out things teen's think are secrets!
Screenshot-739.jpg

And we find Ian in the basement in his pj's chatting with Peanut as Wilfred Singleton wanders down, homework in hand.
Screenshot-736.jpg

And here's Alexandra Loveland playing a game on the computer.
Screenshot-737.jpg

The parents and glamparents take a break to play together while Lorelei and Samuel supervise the children upstairs.

With all their combined musical skill, these four sound amazing.

Of course wishes to form a band pop up almost immediately, but since that doesn't really work, I ignore them and just enjoy listening to them play.
Screenshot-745.jpg

But it's soon time for sleeping bags and the children enjoy a restful slumber without any family ghosts popping in for a visit.

A small miracle in itself.
Screenshot-744.jpg

The morning dawns sunny and bright and Torre takes an eager Lorelei out for her first driving lesson in the Motive Mobile, which helps a lot.

It was her reward for doing such a great job chaperoning Ian's slumber party.

Good thing she's brave. Not many teens would take on the job of overseeing 7 children!
Screenshot-746.jpg

But a call from Karlie Jo has her parents rushing over to check on their newest grandchild.

Here's Kraig holding his youngest daughter, Maureen!

A human, Disciplined Genius!
Screenshot-748.jpg

But Glamma Carly feeds a bottle to her twin, Emily!

Our Easily Impressed fairyboo who Hates the Outdoors.

A fairy who Hates the Outdoors, that's some combo.

I'm guessing she won't be wanting to garden much unless it's inside a greenhouse.

Mellissa plays happily with her green dragon not realizing she's become the big sister of two baby sisters!
Screenshot-754.jpg

Once Kraig puts Maureen in her crib, Glampa Des takes care of feeding and cuddling her.

Dee: "Looking pretty solemn again Des. Why the long face holding a nooboo?"

Des *seriously* "Oh, I love all of our grandkids Watcher, but being the grandparents of eight is a big responsibility! And it makes me miss HER even more! I hope she's okay. Carly and I will have to try again soon."
Screenshot-760.jpg

And I get a message that little Dean Cole has aged to toddler so I have to go take a quick peek.

He has Seymore's blonde hair and is a cutie.

But I think all the toddlers are cute.
Screenshot-763.jpg

And better late than never, we have a cake for Jeremy's birthday.
Screenshot-774.jpg

He grabs a slice of cake first thing, as being an only child they don't get it often.

The expression on his face here really shows off his arched 'Spock' eyebrows!
Screenshot-780.jpg

Then it's time for some new clothes.

He picks a very casual everyday outfit with cool yellow headphones.

Great for listening to his favorite hip hop tunes on the go.
Screenshot-781.jpg

And he cleans up nicely in a fashionable formal that appeals to his Diva sense of style.
Screenshot-782.jpg

He chooses a layered muscle-shirt to show off his biceps.

Looks like this boy has already been working out.
Screenshot-783.jpg

And a laid back look for his outerwear with traditional cowboy boots.

His nod to his childhood love of all things western.
Screenshot-786.jpg

Carly and Des have a secret that involves the time machine.

Ian had a great slumber party with his classmates.

The toddlers will soon be children.

And Karlie Jo and Kraig added another set of twins to their growing family.
Daughters, fairyboo Emily and human Maureen.

And Jeremy aged to teen.

Next up, birthdays, more birthdays, and prom.

Chapter 110-- Sugar and Spice
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2019, 11:06:28 AM »
Chapter 110-- Sugar and Spice!

Kristopher starts off the sugar brigade as Glamma Carly does the honors and brings him to his cake.
Screenshot-794.jpg

Mellissa is more focused on playing with her toy than watching her brother age up.

But he becomes a child despite her lack of interest adding Computer Whiz to his traits.
Screenshot-807.jpg

And eating cake with his mother just emphasizes just how much they look alike.

But Kristopher seems more focused on the weather than his cake.

Kristopher: "But why does it get cloudy and rain Mom?"

Karlie Jo: "Great question. Definitely something for you to look up on the computer and then you can share the information when you go to school."

Kristopher: "That's a great idea Mom! I'll go do that right after I finish my cake."
Screenshot-809.jpg

And he does!

Eagerly sharing his new knowledge with Glampa Des.

Kristopher *excitedly* "And that's why it rains or conversely, we have sunny skies! Isn't that amazing Glampa?"

Des is more amazed at his genius grandson's use of the word 'conversely', and his computer ability at such a young age.

Des *astonished* "It certainly is young man. But your grasp of it and ability to explain it so well is even more amazing!"

At his Glampa's words, Kristopher beams with pride.
Screenshot-813.jpg

But even a boy genius can't resist the call to cheer at a birthday party and Kristopher joins in with enthusiasm.

Mellissa twirls and sparkles.
Screenshot-822.jpg

And becomes a child that won't look at the camera.

Dee *concerned* "Are you shy sweetie?"

Mellissa: "Oh no Watcher, I got Lucky as my new trait! I just don't like my hair this way. Could you fix it first before pictures?"

Dee: "Of course."
Screenshot-830.jpg

And with a more approved hairstyle, she chooses this formal dress in Spring Green.
Screenshot-832.jpg

And a cute pink nightie for sleepwear.
Screenshot-833.jpg

We both like her everyday outfit, so with clothes settled, she talks to Glampa Des about birthdays.

Mellissa: "You have a birthday coming up soon too, don't you Glampa?"

Des *with a frown* "Yes, but mine's not as important or looked forward to like children's birthdays. In fact, your cousins both have birthdays later on today."
Screenshot-837.jpg

And when Des and Carly get back home, another round of birthdays begins.

First, Torre brings Everleigh to her cake.

And the family shouts and cheers birthday wishes to their youngest member.
Screenshot-842.jpg

Everleigh spins and twirls with the help of her wings.
Screenshot-848.jpg

And most of the family joins our newest little Diva for cake this time.

But they finish quickly as more sugar is coming up!
Screenshot-854.jpg

Lorelei's invited Samuel over and he joins in the festivities, along with the maid, as Ian goes next.
Screenshot-865.jpg

Torre cheers wildly for his son as Lucy blows a noise maker.

Everleigh looks on as she enjoys being part of another birthday celebration, though why in swimwear is a mystery to me.

Ian announces he now Loves the Cold, but that it's someone else's turn as the birthday boy.
Screenshot-868.jpg

He quickly steps aside as a surprise cake is brought out for Glampa Des!

A spice cake this time, as Des' has certainly brought plenty of spice to the Frio family!

We've put it off time and time again, but we can't put it off any more.

The family cheers him on, the newly aged-up Ian and Everleigh joining in with gusto.
Screenshot-871.jpg

Welcome to elderhood Dashing Desmond!
Screenshot-878.jpg

We can't let his turquoise hair go quite that quickly so we put it back with some strands of gray.

And give him an athletic outfit with a burnt orange sleeveless tee.
Screenshot-899.jpg

And with his classic black suit and a smile, he looks more like the Dashing Desmond we all know and love!
Screenshot-900.jpg

And then it's time for prom as the long white limo arrives outside.
Screenshot-883.jpg

Lorelei quickly changes into her formal and runs to get inside the luxurious car.
Screenshot-881.jpg

Samuel, as her Prom date, changes into his formal as well.

And his thoughts are focused on Lorelei and this all important night.
Screenshot-880.jpg

And though he just became a teen, Ian joins them, donning a suit in his favorite dove gray.
Screenshot-891.jpg

While her older siblings are attending prom, Everleigh tries her hand baking with the toy oven.

She makes several batches of muffins and cookies as her skill increases and then sells a few to neighbors walking by.

Everleigh: "I think you'll really like the chocolate cookies Mr. Hobble. And I made the blueberry muffins with extra blueberries!"

Chuck Hobble: "They both sound great and they smell delicious, child! I'll take one of each."

Not to be outdone, Patrician Bedlington, buys even more!
Screenshot-936.jpg

And prom was a smashing success!

Lorelei tells the family all about it when she gets home afterward as she watches a favorite cooking show.

Lorelei *laughing* "It was so much fun. I got voted Queen and somehow Ian got the King's crown, even though he's not even gone to high school yet. He's downstairs shining it up right now!"

Lorelei: "But the best part is that Samuel was so sweet to me all evening. And then he asked me to go steady, and I said, 'yes', of course!"

The family all agrees that it sounds like a wonderful prom and they turn their attention to the show as Lorelei watches intently.
Screenshot-911.jpg

But the family group is soon joined by none other than Founder Claire, causing consternation to many.

Lucy just looks away, but Carly looks ready to explode and Des wards her off with disgust.

But our Brave Lorelei doesn't do any of those things.

Oh, no, she shocks everyone in the room by asking a question!

Lorelei *respectfully* "Founder Claire, I've been learning so much from the cooking channel, do you think Founder Jared would mind if I followed in his footsteps?"

A stunned silence fills the room.

Lorelei breaks it with another question.

Lorelei *looking around the room* "Did I say something wrong?"

But her only answer is continued silence.
Screenshot-924.jpg

This chapter included a multitude of birthdays.

We started with three toddlers becoming children, then a child aged to teen, and finally Des became an elder.

But after a successful prom, it seems as if our young heir-to-be has floored the family with her announcement.

How will they respond?

Find out in Chapter 111-- Full Circle
Coming soon.