Author Topic: The Jones Random Town Jump: Complete  (Read 233657 times)

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Chapter 60 - Cactus Court[ing]"
« Reply #450 on: March 31, 2013, 10:32:16 AM »
So.. Nectar is the heir? YAY! I was secretly hoping that even if she can't wear the afro. Wait, no, nevermind :D She is really pretty. I'm glad that Valentine found his love :)

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #451 on: March 31, 2013, 12:36:19 PM »
I'll be honest, I haven't gotten attached to Nectar like I have Valentine just yet. However, I'll admit Curtis suits Valentine's personality a bit more, and agree that the faces Gerard pulls are pretty nifty.  I'm sure Nectar will grow on me, and hopefully Valentine and Curtis will come along for the ride to the next town...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #452 on: April 04, 2013, 05:34:57 PM »
I've just read this story through in one go and I have to say I love it! I'm glad Nectar gets to be the heir for this generation, mostly because I want to see if her jaw gets passed down. Valentine and Stekka have to be my favourite characters yet :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #453 on: April 05, 2013, 09:28:25 PM »
Way to go trading one redhead for another. I think Valentine is going to be much happier with this arrangement.

I think so too  :). It's funny how both the Lancasters ended up with Lola's red hair!

So.. Nectar is the heir? YAY! I was secretly hoping that even if she can't wear the afro. Wait, no, nevermind :D She is really pretty. I'm glad that Valentine found his love :)

I'm glad you're happy with how things turned out, Ella  :)! I'm curious, though; Is there any particular reason why you wanted Nectar to be heir?

I'll be honest, I haven't gotten attached to Nectar like I have Valentine just yet. However, I'll admit Curtis suits Valentine's personality a bit more, and agree that the faces Gerard pulls are pretty nifty.  I'm sure Nectar will grow on me, and hopefully Valentine and Curtis will come along for the ride to the next town...

Valentine and Curtis will definitely be coming to the next town, no need to worry about that  :). And to be honest right back, I was aware that I need to develop Nectar's personality a bit more. Right now she mostly reminds me of Hope; laid-back, easy-going, gets along with everyone. I'm hoping Gerard will help to make things interesting.

I've just read this story through in one go and I have to say I love it! I'm glad Nectar gets to be the heir for this generation, mostly because I want to see if her jaw gets passed down. Valentine and Stekka have to be my favourite characters yet :)

Thanks, amyrose! I always love hearing from new readers  :). Let's hope that I can keep future characters just as interesting, shall we?

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #454 on: April 06, 2013, 01:26:38 PM »
I just love this story!  I started reading it last night and couldn't wait to get back to it this morning.  It's made me laugh out loud (my son kept asking me what's so funny), I teared up when Ben passed and put on a pouty face until you made me laugh again, and I "awwed" a couple of times at the adorable toddlers.  I am amazed (and a bit jealous) at all of the wonderful screenshots you are able to capture. Keep up the GREAT work!  I can't wait to read more!!!

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #455 on: April 06, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »
There actually is a reason. The reason is I think she is so pretty and I like girls more then I do boys :D. The only downside is she can't wear the afro :( Oh, and I really the jaw.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #456 on: April 06, 2013, 09:08:48 PM »
I just love this story!  I started reading it last night and couldn't wait to get back to it this morning.  It's made me laugh out loud (my son kept asking me what's so funny), I teared up when Ben passed and put on a pouty face until you made me laugh again, and I "awwed" a couple of times at the adorable toddlers.  I am amazed (and a bit jealous) at all of the wonderful screenshots you are able to capture. Keep up the GREAT work!  I can't wait to read more!!!

Thanks so much Caterina! The whole reason I put this story on the forum is because I wanted to make people laugh  :D. I really hope I can keep it up in the future.

Oh, and I learnt a lot of what I know about taking screenshots from this thread, if you're interested.  :)

There actually is a reason. The reason is I think she is so pretty and I like girls more then I do boys :D. The only downside is she can't wear the afro :( Oh, and I really the jaw.

Lol, I always used to enjoy playing girls more too! They were so much easier to name and dress. I'm really enjoying playing balanced households for this town jump now, though.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
« Reply #457 on: April 23, 2013, 04:42:59 PM »
@Sainat- What does that mean?

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Chapter 4 - Four Birthdays and a Baby"
« Reply #458 on: April 23, 2013, 06:37:53 PM »
Quote removed by Pam.

How is that tacky? And what is not cool?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #459 on: April 23, 2013, 08:53:22 PM »
I think for a first post, to call someone's story tacky, is rude also.  If you meant it another way, it should be explained, but to leave it at that, is not appropriate, by all means.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #460 on: April 23, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
I agree the comment was rude and I've removed it.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #461 on: April 27, 2013, 03:05:39 PM »
I started reading this last night and got completely hooked.  Ben and Stella are obvious favourites but the whole thing's wonderfully funny and duly bookmarked.

Thanks for cheering me up :).

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2013, 04:30:11 AM »
I started reading this last night and got completely hooked.  Ben and Stella are obvious favourites but the whole thing's wonderfully funny and duly bookmarked.

Thanks for cheering me up :).

Thank you, hazelnut  :). I love your stories too and I'm happy to have made you feel better.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #463 on: May 05, 2013, 01:54:05 PM »
I reread this story for the 14th time today, because I love it so much, and I haven't commented on it in awhile, and I apologize for that. I really love your humor, (I was reading it in the car once, and burst out laughing, and my family was like: "Are you reading that story again?") I also like the way you dress you sims, their clothes and hair show their personality a ton.  :)

When this story ends, I will be bored.  :P

So, thank you for writing this. I really enjoy it.  :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #464 on: May 06, 2013, 01:06:57 AM »
I reread this story for the 14th time today, because I love it so much, and I haven't commented on it in awhile, and I apologize for that. I really love your humor, (I was reading it in the car once, and burst out laughing, and my family was like: "Are you reading that story again?") I also like the way you dress you sims, their clothes and hair show their personality a ton.  :)

When this story ends, I will be bored.  :P

So, thank you for writing this. I really enjoy it.  :)

Aww, thank you so much Corey! It means a lot that you'd stop by and comment. I honestly just write this story because it's fun and I want to make people laugh. You're making me feel guilty for not updating for a while  :P.

As for being bored when I finish... Well, let's just say I have a few ideas.  ;)