Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 288289 times)

SimBlip

Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Mona Lisa
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
What a lovely story, Tilia!
I can't believe, I didn't notice it earlier.
Coralie and Mona Lisa are gorgeous, both inside and out, and they are doing very well indeed.
The world can do with classic sensibilities... Looking forward to more!  :)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »
I must say that I completely ship Goopy and Mona Lisa . . . Goopy Lisa forever! Mona Goopy? I'll work on the shipping name.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 10:43:53 PM »
Mona has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. I love the voice that you have given her.

I'm kind of hoping for Goopy and Mona as well, but we shall see, I guess. :) Excellent update!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 11:01:22 PM »

Aw, little Mona grew up quite as lovely as her mother! Poor girls, growing up with bad hair and no pants. I just started reading your dynasty tonight, and I look forward to more!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 11:15:53 PM »
I just started reading too and i like it very much! Coralie and Mona Lisa are both gorgeous! I think Monte Vista was a brilliant choice for this particular dynasty. Plus, very nice genes.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline achrist123

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 11:20:19 PM »
I must say that I completely ship Goopy and Mona Lisa . . . Goopy Lisa forever! Mona Goopy? I'll work on the shipping name.

Moopy.

It is literally the only possible name.

Moopy.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 11:27:15 PM »
I second Moopy! Both as a shipping and a shipping name.

Though Ophelia turned out pretty well and it might be a tough choice for Goop. The tension grows tighter.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 11:31:45 PM »
Moopy for the win!
I especially liked the:
Then 'Phelia said she was going to marry him, because he made her real, and now I'm not so sure I want her to, because what if I change my mind?
That line cracked me up! Both of the girls are lovely, and Goopy is very handsome, so it will be a tough choice (Moopy Moopy Moopy!) but, you know, I'm sure I'm completely open to Goopy-Ophelia and Goopy-Mona (Moopy Moopy Moopy!).
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 09:47:38 AM »
What, no shippers for Ophelia?  What would their cutesy name be?  Oopy?  Goophelia?  Goophy?

Offline simchuff

• Origin ID: chuffman86
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can call me Corey :)
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 09:53:47 AM »
Goophelia, definitely.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 10:00:01 AM »
Goophelia, definitely.

Kind of sounds like a fetish, haha.

Offline simchuff

• Origin ID: chuffman86
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can call me Corey :)
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 10:06:03 AM »
haha, I see that now. Goophy sounds good too.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 01:54:08 PM »
Moopy for the win!
I especially liked the:
Then 'Phelia said she was going to marry him, because he made her real, and now I'm not so sure I want her to, because what if I change my mind?
That line cracked me up! Both of the girls are lovely, and Goopy is very handsome, so it will be a tough choice (Moopy Moopy Moopy!) but, you know, I'm sure I'm completely open to Goopy-Ophelia and Goopy-Mona (Moopy Moopy Moopy!).

Haha, I think we can all relate to Mona's second guessing once she realizes that some other girl might also be interested.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 02:16:19 PM »
Kind of sounds like a fetish, haha.

Sounds better than Goolia, lol

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
The Starry Night
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 02:21:30 PM »
While I slept in the very early days of my teendom, Goopy woke up to realize he'd forgotten his own birthday.  He barely had time to roll out of bed before the sparkles overtook him.

He became ... in a word ... devastating. 

Not everyone in the house was asleep, though.  He had one cheering fan through his aging process.  And that's one point to 'Phelia in this particular race.

We never talk about it, Ophelia and I.  We're best friends.  We do everything together.  Art club, homework, festivals.  Goopy, however, is a topic that never seems to come up.  I want to believe I'm special to him because he's been mine since I was just a baby.  I wake up sometimes to find him doing nice little things for me, like upgrading my laptop.

Of course I'm useless and can never even manage to say "thank you," because the words get all clogged up in my stupid teenage brain and suddenly there's a lump in my throat and I have the insatiable urge to run away. 

Ophelia doesn't have that problem.  She's smooth and charming and beautiful, and they get along really well.  She has no problem rushing up to him and asking if he likes her dress and saying she's so proud of him for graduating.  Gag me.

She even made him blush this morning.  She made waffles (his favorite) for his graduation day.

Ugh, it's the worst.  Especially since I know they're working together so much for my own benefit!  So they can take over for Daddy and Uncle Ed when ... when they must.

I know we both dream about a future with him too.  However, maybe it's my dark, artistic temperament or maybe it's the fact that I'll be immortal one day and my future husband won't, but I have a feeling that our dreams are quite a bit different.

Maybe she'd be better for him after all.  I felt so self conscious in my dress that I shuffled down the stairs in an awkward rush, worried that anyone at all would comment on it, much less fishing for compliments!

The day he graduated was a lovely family affair.  Mom and I waited patiently outside for everyone and when she saw me glaring at my best friends giggling and hugging each other, she laid a comforting hand on the small of my back.  She never said anything, though.

He was voted most popular.  Aunt Carlotta cried and said she as so thankful he'd grown up in such a wonderful household. 

We all went to have dinner afterward at the bistro and bookstore.  Mom announced while we were there that she'd be buying it out today!  She renamed it "Classic Indulgences Books & Bistro," and got hit on by all the chefs.

That night, I managed to get my mind off of occasionally wanting to rip every strand of perfect, thick, red hair from my best friend's head and threw myself into my painting.

It calms me, really.  I'm at level 7 already.  And when I paint I remember that I love Ophelia, even if I am occasionally jealous of her charm.  I hear her downstairs cooking, preparing to one day make me the ambrosia that will keep me alive forever and I calm down quite a lot.

I stayed up really late that night.  I think a lot of us did, because we'd taken the motive mobile home after dinner.  I watched Aunt Carlotta for a while through the window as she cared for her garden.

She went fishing for a bit and brought back some lovely red snapper for us to eat later in the week.  No deathfish yet, though.

And Goopy refined his painting.  He's not a natural, like me, but that's all right.  He wants to be a doctor not an artist.  The point is just to get to a level where his portraits are clear and flattering.  I quite like his style sometimes, though, even if it is crude. 

He made a big painting of a starlit sky that reminded me of the night he gave me the potion and made Ophelia real.  I suppose that night really was a gift to all of us.

I went outside after watching him paint for a while to contemplate the real sky, all vast and twinkling.  Aunt Carlotta came in from fishing and asked me what I was up to. 

"Oh, just thinking," I said, suddenly feeling awkward.

She smiled and gave me a pat on the shoulder.  "Eduardo had a girlfriend when I met him, you know."

"Oh.  No, I didn't know that."

"You never know how things will turn out, princapessa," she said.  "You shouldn't worry so much."

"You might be right," I smiled.

She took me inside and we shared some baked angel foodcake and, just like a good auntie should, she sent me to bed warm, happy, and full, and I had only sweet dreams that night.

anything