Author Topic: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - The Video Message  (Read 291656 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Beauty and the Beast
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2013, 06:06:55 AM »
Ah, but so perfect for it to be Beauty and the Beast! Gah! Its like you planned it or something (I don't think you did, just too perfect.) Childish Eden talking about consorts is such a delight. She takes everything so lightly yes with grave importance. Dunno how she manages it. Poor Eden, losing Lancelot. I'm glad Freddie could find Romeo. Very appropriately named. I love Eden so much that while I want her to have an heir I don't want her to stop telling the story! I'm glad you come back to the past heirs sometimes. Are we ever going to have a chapter from Freddie's perspective? I bet Eden cures Eunice. She really is a beautiful Sim. They all three are  ;D it's perfect. Oh and Eden's clothes are so perfect for her! Did you have Once Upon a Time already or did you get it for her? I would've, it suits her so well.

Unlike Azokka, I still have shapeless rambling. ;)

Oooh I forgot to mention I think  Hippie Freddie has perfect hippie traits, and I love how Eden talks about getting the Green Thumb she wanted like traits are Christmas presents. I gues you do have to be good to get the ones you want!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline simchuff

• Origin ID: chuffman86
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can call me Corey :)
« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2013, 09:39:20 AM »
Wondeful update, so sad for Eunice, I hate when my favorite sims get turned into unwanted supes. I love how it seems the butler passed out on the floor in that picture of Eden and Romeo. Not sure if you have a butler, but the outfit looked like a butlers outfit. quite comical to me. I'm sad poor Freddie doesn't get to sow his wild oats either, I love his free love spirit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #227 on: January 18, 2013, 12:22:29 PM »
Real Freddie asks if I feel self conscious walking around the house in my nightgown.  I asked him if he felt self conscious walking around the house in his speedo undies.  The conversation ended there.
Poor Freddie. Poor Eunice. Poor Eden. :'( I hope they can cure Eunice.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2013, 09:16:09 PM »
A lot happened in your story! All the updates are awesome. :) Poor Eunice, to become a werewolf!

Thanks!  I know, poor Eunice.  She definitely was human all through her teen years, but has a wolf sister.

Ah, but so perfect for it to be Beauty and the Beast! Gah! Its like you planned it or something (I don't think you did, just too perfect.) Childish Eden talking about consorts is such a delight. She takes everything so lightly yes with grave importance. Dunno how she manages it. Poor Eden, losing Lancelot. I'm glad Freddie could find Romeo. Very appropriately named. I love Eden so much that while I want her to have an heir I don't want her to stop telling the story! I'm glad you come back to the past heirs sometimes. Are we ever going to have a chapter from Freddie's perspective? I bet Eden cures Eunice. She really is a beautiful Sim. They all three are  ;D it's perfect. Oh and Eden's clothes are so perfect for her! Did you have Once Upon a Time already or did you get it for her? I would've, it suits her so well.

Unlike Azokka, I still have shapeless rambling. ;)

Oooh I forgot to mention I think  Hippie Freddie has perfect hippie traits, and I love how Eden talks about getting the Green Thumb she wanted like traits are Christmas presents. I gues you do have to be good to get the ones you want!

Haha, I was going through my list of obscure fairy tales looking for a chapter title and then I paused and thought, "Oh.  Duh." 

I did buy that dress specifically for Eden.  I had intended to let her wear it as it came and have it be her wedding dress, but the recolor for formalwear makes me happier.  Ramble away, please.  I love reading your comments :)

Wondeful update, so sad for Eunice, I hate when my favorite sims get turned into unwanted supes. I love how it seems the butler passed out on the floor in that picture of Eden and Romeo. Not sure if you have a butler, but the outfit looked like a butlers outfit. quite comical to me. I'm sad poor Freddie doesn't get to sow his wild oats either, I love his free love spirit.

Ha, yes that is a butler!  I didn't even notice her there.  She is always passing out around the house because she refuses to sleep despite having her own bedroom with a nice bed. 

Poor Freddie. Poor Eunice. Poor Eden. :'( I hope they can cure Eunice.

All shall be revealed shortly!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: January 18, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »

I love all of Eden's young adult outfits. I'm curious to see how things will turn out with Eunice.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Looking for a Bride
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2013, 09:56:11 PM »
Eunice didn't even manage to speak to me that night at the beach.  The Full Moon overtook her and she bounded off into the woods, all feral and terrifying.  When I got home, I looked for Freddie to try to talk to him about what'd happened, but Ophelia said he'd gone to talk to a holistic therapist about his feelings on getting older. 

So, I talked to Mom.  I expected her to tell me that I'd have to dump Eunice and find a viable (male) dynasty spouse on the double, but she was strangely understanding.

Mom is an expert about most things, and supernatural folks are her specialty.  I suspect she knows all about my witchiness, but she never brings it up.  She had a load of good advice for me regarding Eunice, and a special gift that she left on my desk that night while I was sleeping.

The first thing I did when I woke up in the morning was to call Eunice.  She claimed to not remember much of last night, but agreed to meet me back at the beach.  Mercifully, she arrived in human form, though in a dress that was almost as startling as her transformation the night before.

"Nini, what are you wearing?" I giggled.

"Oh, shut up.  Not all of us are Watched.  It's what I aged up in.  Come here.  I'm so glad to see you.  So glad."

We talked for a long time about what had happened.  About the wolf that had attacked her and her sister on the night of her young adult birthday.

"Honestly, it's a miracle I aged up at all," she said, then took a deep breath.  "Look, Eden, I know you have to end it.  I know bringing a werewolf into your home would destroy your family's goals.  I just want you to know I understand.  And I don't hate you for it."

I cut her off, breezy as you please.  "I've been thinking about that.  On one hand, weres tend to live a really long time.  We could be together well into my immortality, even if we could never live together.  On the other, the idea of marrying someone else makes me want to barf.  So yeah," I said and dropped to my knee in the traditional pose, clearing my throat.

"Eunice Ruby Watkins.  Will you?"

"But, Eden!" she said, clearly confused with all her good and bad feeling swirling up in her head.

"Look, I found this potion on my desk today.  I'm gonna throw it at you now."

"What?  What is i--"

"Yay, you're healed!"

"I ... what just happened?  Feel weird."

I waited for her to recover her balance.  She took a deep breath and looked at me, elated realization spreading over her face like a blossom.

"So do you want to be my Lady Wife or no?" I asked.

"Of course I do, Eden," she said with a grin.  "Have you asked Freddie about the other thing?"

"Freddie will be up for it, I'm sure," I assured her and glanced around. 

Wouldn't you know it, when my Gran upgraded this park, once upon a time, she'd set up a wedding arch on the beach.

"Let's just do it," I whispered to Eunice, grabbing her hand and tugging her toward the arch.  "Let's just have it done."

"Our families..." she said.

"Will kill us, yes," I laughed.

She looked around, paranoid that we'd be caught and in trouble.  Sometimes it's hard to remember you're a grown up now.

Hotdog fairy Bianca Monty did decide to witness our matrimony.  I guess you do need a witness for it to be bonafide, anyway.  She was a weird wedding guest.

I said some stuff to Eunice about eternal love and immortality and another life together and junk.  I called her my queen and my love and said I could even look past her ugly dress in the face of true passion.

She told me I was amazing and had changed her life.  That I'd rescued her from a curse, just like a real fairy tale, and that we'd be happy forever.

And that was it!  We were married now!  Joint Queens of the Classic Empire!

I ran off ahead home to tell everyone that Eunice would be joining the family that night and she went home to pack.  I really hope she's happy with me.

That night, we cuddled in bed, actual married grown ups.  Romeo chirped int he corner, approvingly, and I said to Eunice, seductive as you please, "Let's get you out of that dress!"

"Oh, Eden!" she giggled, tickling me.

But seriously, I'm setting that dress on fire while she's asleep.

The first thing we did after copious woohoo was to set Eunice up with what she calls Watched-quality fashion.  Here's the rundown -

Every Day:

Formal:

Sleepwear:

Swimwear:

Outerwear:

We honeymooned in France for nine magical days.  Mom did come along, but only to keep working on her visa.  She wants to buy us a beautiful vacation home.  She was only with us for the bit right after we landed, but she said we were constantly sighing and mooning over each other.

Isn't that how it should be?

While Mom was off doing whatever it is that she does to secure higher visa points, Eunice and I were camping in the French countryside.

It was a lazy week of romantic alone time.  Lots of chances to realize how good the decision we'd made really was.  I didn't even miss Freddie for once.

For the last two days, we tore ourselves away from our little retreat to explore the village and the food.  Eunice is excited to choose a career and get settled into the house and life with me.  She also says, quite shyly, that she's looking forward to the nooboo.  After all, she'll be its mommy too.

When we got home, I knew Mom would be going into overdrive to finish her immortal requirements.  She'll be an elder soon.  Everyone is super annoyed with her tutoring attacks, so she has found a way around that.  Ha.  Bet he didn't see skill tutoring as a side responsibility when he took his job.

Enjoy the next fifteen hours of logic skilling, my fine blue gentleman.

I'll get back to my garden soon and everything.  And eventually I need to talk to Freddie about Things.  But for now, I just want to cuddle up with Eunice and remember our honeymoon.  Perfection is out there.

"Looking for a Bride" by the Brothers Grimm - A shepherd could not choose which of three sisters to marry. His mother told him to give them cheese. One did not cut off all the rind and so ate some. The second cut off good cheese with the rind. The third carefully pared off the rind, and so he married her.

Obviously the plot of that tale is a weird one, but the title fit this particular chapter ;)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Classic Immortal Dynasty - Looking for a Bride
« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2013, 10:02:15 PM »
Tutoring a genie, wow. If genie lamps weren't bugged as all heck in my game, I'd use that as a great strategy!

Anyways, it's great to see a different sort of marriage in a dynasty. They're so perfect for each other.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #232 on: January 18, 2013, 10:04:32 PM »
D'awww, how sweet...I'm sure Freddie doesn't mind helping the lovely couple out.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #233 on: January 18, 2013, 10:05:20 PM »
I wasn't a huge fan of Eunice at first, but she is gorgeous! I can see why Eden is so in love. I think this is the first time I've seen a marriage of this sort with the female heir in a dynasty, so I can't wait to see how you work out all the child-creating drama!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #234 on: January 18, 2013, 10:17:10 PM »

Yay for Eden and Eunice! You always have the most bizarre wedding guests: aliens, ghosts, people in hot dog costumes!

And wow, that dress was awful. I'm glad Eden burned it and got her some better clothes: the small joys of being a watched sim.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2013, 12:51:32 AM »
Oh wow, Eunice was beautiful before, but the clothes and hair you gave her are amazing! Not just beautiful--they suit her so amazingly well. Their wedding was so romantic and impromptu too, and the way you explained the dress--accurately of course--just fit so well. I'm very torn. I want to sit down and read this like a book, the kind you stay up all night because you have to finish. For once I rue this medium because I have to wait in suspense for every new chapter. On the other hand, I want it to last and last, so...
I think that werewolf in the background of the first picture is hoping to be cured too, maybe. Or perhaps he is just thinking that Freddie is a lucky man. I've never seen a solution like this in a dynasty. Usually only spares 'get' to be same-gender attracted (I rephrased that because I'm not sure what's appropriate for the forum). The honeymoon was beautiful, and Rosetta is (obviously) a genius to come up with tutoring a genie. A genie-us! Hahaha I crack myself up, I'm so punny.
So you can go ahead and post the next chapter right now. I'll just be sitting her waiting and staring at you to make you feel awkward and hurry. But don't rush.
What trait would make a person talk like this? Is it Social Butterfly?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2013, 02:23:17 AM »
Lol, yay, the craziness of Eden's plan seems to be so far working!
Did you just buy the set you used for Eunice's everyday and formal?  ;D
New... we just need Freddie to go along with the awesomeness...*shifty eyes*

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2013, 03:40:13 AM »
I'm so happy Eden gets to keep Eunice! True love should always win out. Besides, marrying anyone who makes you want to barf is bad fir you. Good on the watcher not to force Eden into that uncomfortable position.

Honeymooning in france is awesome!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
I am extremely curious as to how Freddie will react to this whole thing. Very sweet wedding. True love prevails!

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2013, 06:26:24 PM »
Tutoring a genie, wow. If genie lamps weren't bugged as all heck in my game, I'd use that as a great strategy!

Anyways, it's great to see a different sort of marriage in a dynasty. They're so perfect for each other.

Haha, the only problem is that he gets bored after a few hours and forcibly returns to his lamp, then Rosetta has to coax him back out.  She's got 7 hours to go!

D'awww, how sweet...I'm sure Freddie doesn't mind helping the lovely couple out.

I'd really like to do a Freddie perspective chapter, but man, every time I start, I realize I can't do the guy justice.

I wasn't a huge fan of Eunice at first, but she is gorgeous! I can see why Eden is so in love. I think this is the first time I've seen a marriage of this sort with the female heir in a dynasty, so I can't wait to see how you work out all the child-creating drama!

Aw, you have your plans for the story.  She did turn out very pretty after a makeover, and she has lovely seafoam green eyes.  She is probably the skinniest Sim I've ever dressed.  I am guessing all four of her sliders are set to the lowest point.

Yay for Eden and Eunice! You always have the most bizarre wedding guests: aliens, ghosts, people in hot dog costumes!

And wow, that dress was awful. I'm glad Eden burned it and got her some better clothes: the small joys of being a watched sim.

Hotdog fairies are very coveted wedding witnesses, I'll have you know.

Oh wow, Eunice was beautiful before, but the clothes and hair you gave her are amazing! Not just beautiful--they suit her so amazingly well. Their wedding was so romantic and impromptu too, and the way you explained the dress--accurately of course--just fit so well. I'm very torn. I want to sit down and read this like a book, the kind you stay up all night because you have to finish. For once I rue this medium because I have to wait in suspense for every new chapter. On the other hand, I want it to last and last, so...
I think that werewolf in the background of the first picture is hoping to be cured too, maybe. Or perhaps he is just thinking that Freddie is a lucky man. I've never seen a solution like this in a dynasty. Usually only spares 'get' to be same-gender attracted (I rephrased that because I'm not sure what's appropriate for the forum). The honeymoon was beautiful, and Rosetta is (obviously) a genius to come up with tutoring a genie. A genie-us! Hahaha I crack myself up, I'm so punny.
So you can go ahead and post the next chapter right now. I'll just be sitting her waiting and staring at you to make you feel awkward and hurry. But don't rush.
What trait would make a person talk like this? Is it Social Butterfly?

This is such a wonderful compliment!  It really makes me want to write fiction again.  It is a functional thing that has prevented same sex couples in a lot of the dynasty stories, but I felt like Eden really was in love with Eunice and wanted to make her happy.  She had rolled the wish to propose almost directly after she aged up, and the instant Eunice said yes, she rolled the wish to get married.  Made me very happy :)

The dress ... yeah, I didn't buy that on purpose.  It was in one of those bundle surprises I got over the holidays ;)  As for your impatient trait, I'd give you neurotic and bookworm with a dash of full moon lunacy.

Lol, yay, the craziness of Eden's plan seems to be so far working!
Did you just buy the set you used for Eunice's everyday and formal?  ;D
New... we just need Freddie to go along with the awesomeness...*shifty eyes*

I did buy Eunice's every day outfit just for her.  The formal outfit was yet another one I got in a bundle over the holidays, so I didn't pick it out and probably never would've used it, but clicked it on accident and loved how it looked on Eunice.  Then I remembered the one she's wearing for casual from the store and had to have it, since it thematically "fits" the formal dress.

I'm so happy Eden gets to keep Eunice! True love should always win out. Besides, marrying anyone who makes you want to barf is bad fir you. Good on the watcher not to force Eden into that uncomfortable position.

Honeymooning in france is awesome!

They had the sweetest honeymoon.  I don't think I've ever had newlyweds that are quite as enamored as they are.  Constant unison sighing and swaying back and forth while thinking of each other is now a reality of the game.

I am extremely curious as to how Freddie will react to this whole thing. Very sweet wedding. True love prevails!

Haha, honestly, I'm pretty curious about this too.  We shall see!

anything