Author Topic: Where did your profile name come from?  (Read 198599 times)

Offline Boudicca

• Warrior Queen
  • Nooboo
  • Becky with the Good Hair
Re: Where did your profile name come from?
« Reply #735 on: November 10, 2018, 09:55:30 AM »
Queen Boudicca of the Celts. A warrior queen in her own right.

Offline KyriaT

• Nooboo
« Reply #736 on: November 20, 2018, 05:11:56 PM »
My RL name starts with T. Kyria is Mrs in Greek. So it simply means Mrs. T.
 ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anna

• Nooboo
« Reply #737 on: December 09, 2018, 09:28:03 AM »
A shortened version of my real name, with the unique parts cut off. I'm actually surprised this username was free.
Chambers Apocalypse Challenge - ongoing, game-typical themes including references to woohoo and crime, no explicit mature description

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
« Reply #738 on: January 07, 2019, 02:53:45 PM »
A mix of parts from my 3 children's names  :)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #739 on: September 05, 2019, 08:25:35 PM »
My name came from a cat that I used to have. She lived to be just shy of 20 which is awesome for a cat! Shortly after she died, we got a computer and went online. I was trying to think of a nice nick name and I missed my little baby so I took her name (Sunshine) and put a Christian slant to it.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #740 on: October 11, 2019, 05:35:40 AM »
I got my name from mad woman (who stars during the day) on the Fields of Trenzalore right before the fall of the 11th. People thought I was a woman before correcting them. Then I chose to make mention that I originally hailed from the home of the Grey Gale.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #741 on: December 10, 2019, 03:45:02 PM »
i chose my username because it rhymed but also i love doctor who and the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #742 on: December 28, 2019, 01:07:03 PM »
I got my name from mad woman (who stars during the day) on the Fields of Trenzalore right before the fall of the 11th. People thought I was a woman before correcting them. Then I chose to make mention that I originally hailed from the home of the Grey Gale.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You think her name's Drguyks?  :o A bit odd name for a time lady, I thought they had all awesome poetic names like arkytyor and romanadvoratrelundar being supposedly common names, also peroapurgilliam means, asloien spy, in gallirfyreian, nd cosicednatilli is name of americnan girl who travel with 6rth doctor. Asla i theoe thatr was doas nobe next regen, meatcrisisa tem (acually second half of eleventh cdoector) cant regenerate, aso dona noable can.  8) ;

I just realised that my autocorrect changed man to woman...oops.

SimAlexandria

« Reply #743 on: February 08, 2020, 01:24:05 PM »
Alexandria was the Sim I started the 100 baby challenge with, and that's when I started making accounts in other places.  I've finished the challenge ages ago now, but still wanted the same username so people recognize me.

Offline Rainy

• Nooboo
« Reply #744 on: February 23, 2020, 04:18:11 PM »
Rain is one of my favorite Starcraft players so I choose rainy because I'm bad at coming up with names.

Offline Nella

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #745 on: February 28, 2020, 12:28:50 PM »
Mine is quite simple, my name is Antonella and everyone call me Anto so to go against the tide I named myself Nella.  :P

Offline Angelganon

• Nooboo
« Reply #746 on: March 03, 2020, 09:36:24 AM »
My username came from ganondorf because he's my favorite video game villain even though I don't really play LOZ as much anymore he's still my favorite as far as design and story.

I created my username based on what I thought he would've been called if he had a good form.

Offline DrWho42

• Llama Wrangler
    • Linktree
« Reply #747 on: March 14, 2020, 02:34:03 PM »
excellent names everyone!  8)

Offline SleepIncarnate

• Nooboo
« Reply #748 on: March 28, 2020, 12:08:11 AM »
Jumping in here.  My forum name is actually a pair of literary references for a pair of my favorite book series'.  Sleep comes from the character of The Sleeper from the old Wild Cards series which is edited by George R. R. Martin but written collaboratively by numerous authors.  Incarnate refers to the Piers Anthony Incarnations of Immortality series.

Offline Simsual

• Nooboo
« Reply #749 on: January 27, 2022, 04:27:58 AM »
Way back when I first got into The Sims and posting legacy challenges, it was TS2, on LiveJournal. I wanted a punny username with 'Sim' in it somehow, and was trying to brainstorm with my best friend. She joked that I've unusual taste in music, my sense of style etc so 'Simsual' was born -- 'unusual' with 'Sim' in it.

...come to think of it, my username doesn't sound that clever at all, lmao. I did carry it with me when everyone jumped ship for Simblrs (Sims-related Tumblr accounts). Now it just makes sense to have the same username for my Sims-related content.

anything