Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764037 times)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #570 on: July 12, 2011, 10:07:32 PM »
@Joria: I am done with one of the miscellaneous lots you requested! It is an office building, complete with coffee room, offices, and a meeting room. Here are some pictures...

Front from side:

Balcony to eat on and chat:

1 of 2 coffee rooms:

Entryway:

Meeting Room:

Find it  Here, enjoy!
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #571 on: July 13, 2011, 04:06:53 AM »
Zapkid what size lot?  Hmmm, I wonder if this would work for Doo Peas instead of the rabbit hole one?  Really nice.  Wouldn't mind working there myself.  I really like this one.  Thanks so much!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #572 on: July 13, 2011, 12:18:36 PM »
Zapkid what size lot?  Hmmm, I wonder if this would work for Doo Peas instead of the rabbit hole one?  Really nice.  Wouldn't mind working there myself.  I really like this one.  Thanks so much!

I think it is 30x30! I don't think it would work for the business place instead of Doo Peas Corporate Towers (unless EA releases that in a future update). Glad you like it!
Find it  Here, enjoy!

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #573 on: July 14, 2011, 07:12:54 PM »
I made another miscellaneous community lot for your enjoyment (whew, I'm fast).
I gave it a rusty bar feel, and I named it the Sunset Dew (10x15). Tell me if it appeals to you and I'll put on swap shop  ;)

Here are some pictures:

Front of bar:

Inside:

Sky shot:

Tell me if you like  :D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #574 on: July 14, 2011, 07:24:12 PM »
Very nice!  I'd make a second and possibly third floor to it to accommodate everything needed to fill a dive bar criteria.  Really nice.  Mmm, I'd change the cattails also.  Not every area will have the ability to sustain them.  I'd love to download this little gem!  It will fit into Twinbrook's outskirts perfectly!  (and cat tails work there!)

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #575 on: July 14, 2011, 08:27:23 PM »
Very nice!  I'd make a second and possibly third floor to it to accommodate everything needed to fill a dive bar criteria.  Really nice.  Mmm, I'd change the cattails also.  Not every area will have the ability to sustain them.  I'd love to download this little gem!  It will fit into Twinbrook's outskirts perfectly!  (and cat tails work there!)

This one will go on the swap shop tomorrow  :). Not sure if I'd add a 2nd / 3rd floor (I think of it as a minimal bar), but you can do that on your own if you want. Same with cat tails.  ;)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #576 on: July 15, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »
Ok, thanks.  Didn't want to mess with your creation without your ok.  As it is it WILL fit nicely in remote, but populated areas of TB.

----------
My No Buy Story

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #577 on: July 15, 2011, 04:20:15 PM »
Sunset Dew is up! Find it here

Enjoy!  ;D

Choccolatee

« Reply #578 on: July 17, 2011, 10:04:48 PM »
I have a request!
If it's not too much trouble, I'd like a small island world with about 25 residential lots, and enough community lots for all the rabbit holes. There's no need to build any lots or place any spawners or anything. I'll be furnishing the world myself. The residential lots can range in size from 10x10 to 40x40. And add in a 60x60 legacy lot too. I just want a small island with a quirky shape. Also, some of the residential lots can be right up on the beach, and some into the water.

Thanks!  :)

There's no hurry to finish this, since school starts again tomorrow and I probably won't have time for Simming until next holidays.

Offline Chopsticks

• Townie
« Reply #579 on: July 18, 2011, 10:49:06 AM »
Candyheartedsim, what expansion packs do you have? I presume you have LN and AMB from what you said, but should I add the GEN children toys to your park or leave it with base game toys?
"Doors are for people with no imagination" - Derek Landy

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #580 on: July 18, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »
I
Candyheartedsim, what expansion packs do you have? I presume you have LN and AMB from what you said, but should I add the GEN children toys to your park or leave it with base game toys?

I have AMB, LN and WA. No Generations yet :(

Offline Chopsticks

• Townie
« Reply #581 on: July 18, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »
I don't have WA so AMB and LN it is.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #582 on: July 18, 2011, 04:11:48 PM »
Well, turns out that world I found that I mentioned earlier didn't do wonders for me, so here we go!
I'd like a unique world that needs absolutely no spawners, community lots, etc. Only empty lots. Make a good variety of all the available sizes.
I'd like there to be 3 "areas"
A suburban area with plenty of "basic" trees, mostly Black Gum trees.
I'd like a mountainous area (make it partially sloping, but all lots are totally flat), with tall mountain trees and bushes. Try to make it have a nice view of the beach area, which I will now explain...
A small beach area with palm trees and those large flower bushes.
Try to make the island have a unique shape.
Once again, absolutely no community lots. (Well, a pond if you want, for aesthetic pleasing).
This world would be entirely for building / construction purposes.
The name can be whatever, just something catchy.
That should be all  :)

Oh, and if it really matters, I have all expansion packs (for tree/bush purposes, but you likely should only need base game.)

Offline Chopsticks

• Townie
« Reply #583 on: July 20, 2011, 10:12:05 AM »
Candyheartedsim, I made your park and it will be uploaded as soon as the gallery comes back online.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #584 on: July 20, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »
Candyheartedsim, I made your park and it will be uploaded as soon as the gallery comes back online.

Great! Thanks Chopsticks  ;D

anything