Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774387 times)

Choccolatee

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #585 on: July 23, 2011, 04:01:39 AM »
I just wanted to add, for my world, I have Late Night and High End Loft Stuff.
Beach style too.

Thanks!  :)

Offline Chopsticks

• Townie
« Reply #586 on: July 23, 2011, 04:17:04 PM »
CandyHeartedSim,your parks up here. Hope you enjoy. Sorry about delays there's been technical problems.
"Doors are for people with no imagination" - Derek Landy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #587 on: July 23, 2011, 05:36:23 PM »
@TallStar:

I am done! Find it here.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #588 on: July 24, 2011, 02:51:21 AM »
I have a request! My first request on this thread :)

I would like a new public pool. I have all the expansions, so I'd like it to include hot tubs, water slides, and even sprinklers/fountain effects. I'd like it to be vibrant and happy, but not over the top. And it has to be able to fit on a 40x40 lot.

Please be ready to change it if I make suggestions for improvements before I download the final product :)

EDIT: please try to avoid store items. I do have a lot from the store, but I choose individual items rather than group styles so it's difficult to describe what I own without a huge list.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2011, 06:46:45 AM »

I would like a new public pool. I have all the expansions, so I'd like it to include hot tubs, water slides, and even sprinklers/fountain effects. I'd like it to be vibrant and happy, but not over the top. And it has to be able to fit on a 40x40 lot.

Please be ready to change it if I make suggestions for improvements before I download the final product :)

EDIT: please try to avoid store items. I do have a lot from the store, but I choose individual items rather than group styles so it's difficult to describe what I own without a huge list.
Do you need the pool urgent, or can you wait for about a week? I'm asking as I'm going for a camp in a couple of days and I'd love to build this for you.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #590 on: July 24, 2011, 10:46:20 AM »

Darn! I wanted to try this one also... maybe me and Gogo could both make one, and you could put them side by side?

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Natsuko

« Reply #591 on: July 24, 2011, 01:48:22 PM »

I shall try to do this one. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #592 on: July 24, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
Cool, 3 pools! We'll see how they turn out, and maybe Pally can vote all of them, lol.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #593 on: July 24, 2011, 02:00:14 PM »
I've added your Content, Choccolatee.

Pally, I won't put your Request up because you have already got three people offering to do it!  ;)

Cool, 3 pools! We'll see how they turn out, and maybe Pally can vote all of them, lol.

If you mean use all of them then Yeah, but say which is best then No. We don't want anyone to feel that they are not appreciated for the work they have done or anything so if Pally can keep her choice to herself that would be best. :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #594 on: July 24, 2011, 05:50:55 PM »
wow so many offers. I agree with samoht - I'll keep my final choice to myself so noone feels bad. And there's no hurry at all - take your time, and have fun :)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #595 on: July 24, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »
I think I'll do it too, can you give more specifics? like if you want it modern or classic :) I was plaining on redoing it any way, I just need to finish a house and then I'll be free
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

sculptress

« Reply #596 on: July 25, 2011, 04:35:49 AM »
Hi guys,
It's been awhile. I saw Seabody's request for a house off the plan. I thought I saw Katluver take it up but I thought I have a go at it and if it came out well I'd share it so here it is. If anyone is interested in a download let me know and I'll pass it on to be uploaded.
I did make a few small changes to the original plan. 1st is the garage - it's on ground level not the 1st as it's not possible to do it well otherwise. 2nd is utlity room and main bathroom on the lower level - they are switched around for easier outside access. Lastly, what I consider to be the media/home theatre room has a secret stair case behind the main wall leading down to the museum and butler's quarters. You'll see I added a window of sorts utilizing a small pool so some natural light was entering the quarters. I added a green house, garden shed, kids playground and a small pool house to the backyard. The total build came in under 900K. I call it Longstark House.

Birds eye view

From the road

Ground Level

Double Kid's room

Level 1

Master Bedroom - view into the ensuite

Basement Level

Butler's Quarters Pool window

Quiet garden nook

View of the pool and hot tub

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #597 on: July 25, 2011, 07:38:50 AM »
@sculptress, I really like the changes to the house and could you please put in the swap shop to download?

sculptress

« Reply #598 on: July 25, 2011, 09:27:02 AM »
Thanks jen2912. I have put it in the swap shop - at least I think I've done it right. It's not listed yet but I'm guessing it's just taking a while to upload? Cheers

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #599 on: July 26, 2011, 03:28:32 AM »
I think I'd like it modern... but not overly modern. Just clean and simple...?

I realised that I can't exactly keep it secret which one I choose because I'll be putting in my game file for my Ordinary Lives of Barnacle Bay story. Does anyone mind if I choose, aware that I might not choose theirs? Remember that if I don't choose yours, that doesn't mean your pool is bad, just not what I was thinking of.

anything