Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764049 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #510 on: July 04, 2011, 04:39:40 AM »
Samoht, could you please take down my request? I'm just going to try and re-build the current house in a new file and see how it goes, after all, I'm so bad I can only get better! ;D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #511 on: July 04, 2011, 10:30:32 AM »
samoht04 is right, ZapKid.  There's no need to show your impatience or frustration.  If you don't want to take on a building request, then don't.  But there's no need to be rude by saying that you're getting tired of saying something.

Sorry! :-[ I shouldn't of made that rude post!

@Samoht04
I believe you can find the pics and link to download a couple of pages back in the Building and Construction Requests page. It was on page 24, if you would like to know  ;)

Thanks for all the requests everyone, I feel like a serve a purpose now  :)

@Execution: I will take up your request very soon!

Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #512 on: July 04, 2011, 12:40:46 PM »
Execution, I am done with your home! I left out the gnome room (confusing) but made a basement and has everything you need (including backyard stage and magic room, 6 br and nursery)

Photos are right here:

Master Bedroom:

Stage at night:

Magic Room:

Library:

Front at night:

You're welcome  :). Download at http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/houses-and-lots/moderntraditional-family-home/
Hope you enjoy!

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Execution

• Occult
  • Rawr.
« Reply #513 on: July 04, 2011, 01:03:34 PM »
-jawdrop- All of the rooms are completely gorgeous! I'll download it right away.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #514 on: July 04, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »
-jawdrop- All of the rooms are completely gorgeous! I'll download it right away.

Glad you liked it.  :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #515 on: July 04, 2011, 03:26:17 PM »
So many posts to respond to and I really doubt my brain will take it all in.  Seriously!

@Zapkid:  your builds are lovely and well decorated.  You've been doing a great job for everyone.  Now, take a deep breath and understand you have time to just really enjoy what you are doing.  Breathe.  Breathe.  Stretch shoulders.  Now, don't you feel better?  lol  It was starting to sound like you were putting a ton of pressure on yourself, and we care about everyone here, so don't stress yourself out.  Just know we appreciate what you do and have enough patience for you to take a moment for yourself.  I love the modern mansion you built for me but it does have one issue which can take care of myself unless you want to.  That is many of the bedrooms are set so you must go through everyone's room to get to another room.  It needs a hall way.  I personally dislike hallways but there are times, like when you have so many bedrooms and bathroom, that you need one.  A different option would be a third floor.  Also, there is a lack of privacy with so many windows, particularly in the bathrooms.  However, that is easily taken care of with venetian blinds, curtains, or a half wall around the loo.  The interior decorating is flawless, imho.  You used my choice of colors well and there were some surprises as to how you recolored items to make them look much more modern.  WELL DONE!

@Pam:  Drat!  I had forgotten you had to build your legacy house all by yourself.  Does that also go for vacation homes?  I know we both have done remodels in foreign lands, so I'm assuming it wouldn't hurt to use a pre-made house for a legacy vacation house?  Of course, that is only for an "OFFICIAL" legacy/dynasty house as opposed to a "story I'm writing for fun" house. Right?

@Candyhearted:  Your house is every bit as good as Zapkid's house.  Just different.  It has everything a tiny house needs and will fit very well on uneven terrain.  So this one is going to be put in Bridgeport, on a lake where it can be a charming vacation home.  Thank you so much for doing it. 

I'm really loving the creativity that is going into these small lots.  I think it is opening up a whole new world for all of us to see that we are not limited to the big lots to be able to have a house that can be anything from a little starter, like Candyhearted's, to a mini-mansion, like mine.  It is particularly nice to see houses being built up off the ground as that makes those uneven places where building a standard house would be so hard, possible for use!  Then along comes Zapkid and he even builds a Community Lot building on a 10x10, and not only makes it functional, (laundromat), but beautiful and a fun/social place to be.  I think everyone here is doing a great job. 

As for me, so many of these requests are really tempting me, but I'm going to stick to town remodels at the moment.  The only one I would leave more or less the way it started, but with additions, is Bridgeport.  Most of the other towns can have a dual remodel.  Remodel 1 would be not to remove many things but only upgrade them and add needed stuff and lots.  Remodel 2 would be to bulldoze a good deal of the town, maybe even all of it, and redo the whole thing!  Now wouldn't THAT be fun?  One of the thoughts buzzing around is to take a town, I'm thinking either Sunset Valley or Barnacle Bay, and make it a town of nothing but things our members have built!  WOW!  What an adventure that would be!  In a way, it would CAW without having to use CAW!

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #516 on: July 04, 2011, 03:35:47 PM »
Thanks Joria, I hope you like it ;D

I Have two community requests, a Lounge, and A Laundromat. I would prefer a modern style. Anything else is up to you. (I Have WA, AMB and LN, And I can also download from the official website, but only freebies.) It would have to fit in Sunset Valley 2.1.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #517 on: July 04, 2011, 03:40:22 PM »

I Have two community requests, a Lounge, and A Laundromat. I would prefer a modern style. Anything else is up to you. (I Have WA, AMB and LN, And I can also download from the official website, but only freebies.) It would have to fit in Sunset Valley 2.1.

I already have done a very nice 10 x 10 modern laundromat. You can find it in the swap shop. Hope you enjoy :) As for the lounge, It would be a fun challenge. I'll do it sometime. I'll try and take my time because as Joria said, I have been going a little fast here. I am going on vacation in 3 days, so I will most likely not be done until the 11th or later. I'll try and make it a really nice one =).

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #518 on: July 04, 2011, 04:26:32 PM »
-Facepalm- I completly missed the Laundromat post!

Ooh! I Just remembered, I would like to also have a Central Park remake. One that is Family Friendly, with all Childrens toys, and bonus skilling places (Easel, Invetors table, Musical Instruments). I Don't mind who makes this, Zapkid or someone else  :D

Natsuko

« Reply #519 on: July 04, 2011, 04:36:41 PM »
I think I'll try to make a home for Joria's request. I'll try...

Natsuko

« Reply #520 on: July 04, 2011, 06:21:07 PM »
*virtually high fives Zapkid*
I'm glad that your giving us some dates to show us when our requests will be up. ;)
Being organised is the key to becoming less stressed. At least thats what I learned.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #521 on: July 05, 2011, 06:04:34 AM »
@Pam:  Drat!  I had forgotten you had to build your legacy house all by yourself.  Does that also go for vacation homes?  I know we both have done remodels in foreign lands, so I'm assuming it wouldn't hurt to use a pre-made house for a legacy vacation house?  Of course, that is only for an "OFFICIAL" legacy/dynasty house as opposed to a "story I'm writing for fun" house. Right?

If you're writing for fun and don't care to go into the Hall of Fame, you can do whatever you want.  However, for an official Dynasty, you can purchase an existing vacation home, but don't put down a pre-made home.  You'd still have to go into Edit Town even if you're in a foreign country and Edit Town is banned.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #522 on: July 05, 2011, 07:16:41 AM »
I've got a request.
Request: A 2 Bedroom Modern House with 3 Bathrooms.
Essentials: An outdoor party area which includes a pool, hot tub, stereo and a Late Night bar.(It's okay if you don't have Late Night and don't put this in) An ensuite off each bedroom and one bathroom off the living room.
Lot Size: 30x30 or 30x40.
Colours: One bedroom must be decked out with orange things and the other with Hot Pink coloured things. Since Orange and Hot Pink are the two sims favourite colours. The rest of the house may be any colour.
Price Tag:50,000 to 100,000.
EP and SP:I have all the expansion and stuff packs.
Other Helpful Info:The two sims are girls. The house can be one or two stories.
To who ever chooses to build this, good luck!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #523 on: July 05, 2011, 09:13:08 AM »
@Zapkid
I know you don't love me, I tried find that legacy home of yours but didn't knew wich? also I see that you talked about evryone's requests but nothing about mine? If you won't take It just tell me,
I understand why you were angry , being a mod in another forum(not sims) I know how annoying those requests  can be, but if you read my request I said if too much then sorry and I would understand
if it is about price then any
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Natsuko

« Reply #524 on: July 05, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
Kiko, please don't censor bad words. In the forum rules it states that you shouldn't censor or type any bad words. Hopefully a mod will see this, and remove those asteriks. Also, you said that
also I see that you talked about evryone's requests but nothing about mine? If you won't take It just tell me,
Someone else will probably take your request ;)

The home I'm building for Joria's request is halfway there. I'll post pics in a little bit.