Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 85794 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #135 on: December 23, 2013, 02:32:14 PM »
I think that while I wait for a new patch to fix all of these ITF issues, I'm going to get rid of my mods and start up a new file. My goal is to supermax all skills, get all degrees, reach visa level 3 in all destinations, get to the top of all careers with a single sim! And if anyone can think of other completion type things I could try I'd really appreciate the suggestions. This will take a long time but I've got a lot of time to fill over Christmas break.  :D

Wow, that's such a goal Jamie. Sounds tough to me but it must have a plenty of fun for you to discover. How about consider to play around with life state as well. Discovering and playing with any kind of life-state must be fun too with your single Sim, i.e you can max Witch power or Werewolf power when you satisfied, wrecking havoc by doing mischievous Fairy Trick or Genie Power and discovered all of their secret after that done your Sim can always become human.

Thanks for the advice :D I actually am really excited to start writing stories but i didn't know this site had it at first. That's ok though, so anyways thanks again!!

You're welcome! I'd love to reading yours when the time is come. Good luck!

I have a plan to make the next Phase is the last, and I'm thinking about implementing something in the next phase as well but how do I make 25 pictures limit to be fit for all?
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »
My project is to catch up with all the stories and new posts I've been missing. And finally post my Wonderland stats as I've completed my immortal dynasty ^_^
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2013, 03:55:37 PM »
My project is to catch up with all the stories and new posts I've been missing. And finally post my Wonderland stats as I've completed my immortal dynasty ^_^

Wow that was fast...! Hope to see the Chant back as soon as possible, Nettlejuice!

I'd love to read more but with the time that I had I must finish my deadline before Christmas come! So, it's time to enter the Sims World as the Player!

My Stories:

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #138 on: December 23, 2013, 04:01:57 PM »
Wow that was fast...! Hope to see the Chant back as soon as possible, Nettlejuice!

I'm playing a different family, and thanks, i went for a speed run again due to work and I'm too tired to write a story and to remember screenshots, lol.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #139 on: December 23, 2013, 05:26:16 PM »
I'm playing a different family, and thanks, i went for a speed run again due to work and I'm too tired to write a story and to remember screenshots, lol.

Hey, don't worry about it! Reading stories and speed-running families is fun too! :) I've been speed running through a lifestate's dynasty myself and with the holidays and my new job coming up and about I've hardly had time for reading OTHER'S stories, let alone writing on my own!

As for what my current project is: get a chapter out today for my story before my life becomes too hectic to do anything else!

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #140 on: December 23, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
@NJ & Livvie: I believe we're in the same boat here. Real life things what really matter than Simming right now. Well, we don’t want to ruin our life because our loved for Sims aren’t we?

At least that I still can read stories even as a Silent Reader ::)

Well, I look forward for Livvie creation. I can’t wait to found out what’s in the store ;)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #141 on: December 23, 2013, 06:32:07 PM »

Haha, at least that you still have fun in that high speed.

Hey, don't worry about it! Reading stories and speed-running families is fun too! :) I've been speed running through a lifestate's dynasty myself and with the holidays and my new job coming up and about I've hardly had time for reading OTHER'S stories, let alone writing on my own!

As for what my current project is: get a chapter out today for my story before my life becomes too hectic to do anything else!

I probably will never do speed running as I often missing something, I wouldn't want something nasty happen. That was awesome for some people who could do that as I'm more into story-oriented than gaming alone ;D

I also can't wait to see Livvie story as well.

I'm currently listening soundtrack of The Soloist, while working on Phase 08 that is the last phase of Mortimer and Malcolm childhood stories. So far I'm enjoyed to write another part that added but not focus into the main part. I also have plan to fast forward Harry progress into a child state as possible, I’ll not regret if Holly passed away as her story will live on through someone. As I love to see Aric as teenager and other sibling and Patrick! So, Malcolm could pinch his cheek like Livvie wants to :P

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2013, 12:14:43 AM »
My current project is reading, nothing special.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2013, 01:54:06 AM »
I just have to share... I finally made it to level 3 visa in Shang Shimla. It was nearly all over at 99% though as my game wasn't saving and making 'bad' files all the time, and then when I finally got it to save the adventure board had a glitch and wasn't giving me any adventures!!!
Luckily there was a thread on the forum where Pam gave some amazing advice (as usual  :D) so I went home, travelled back and once I had slept a night at base camp the board reset itself!
So... next part of my project... off to France  :P
Champs Les Sims for christmas  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2013, 02:22:57 AM »
I'm finally getting back into my story file and my town jump. Not much progress yet, but at least I've finally gotten the hang of Seasons. :P

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2013, 02:35:42 AM »
I just had heir four in my 4x4 born and aged up to teen, then I got a bit enthusiastic with the try for baby interaction :) I love when my sims have lager families - more crazyness!

Right now I feel great about my goal of moving them to a new town before the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2013, 10:13:23 AM »
I just have to share... I finally made it to level 3 visa in Shang Shimla. It was nearly all over at 99% though as my game wasn't saving and making 'bad' files all the time, and then when I finally got it to save the adventure board had a glitch and wasn't giving me any adventures!!!
Luckily there was a thread on the forum where Pam gave some amazing advice (as usual  :D) so I went home, travelled back and once I had slept a night at base camp the board reset itself!
So... next part of my project... off to France  :P
Champs Les Sims for christmas  ;)

Congratulations on getting Lv 3 Visa in Shang Shimla! Sorry to hear about bugs’ bunny, he isn't so kind to everyone! Good luck in Champs Les Sims! :)

I'm finally getting back into my story file and my town jump. Not much progress yet, but at least I've finally gotten the hang of Seasons. :P

Finally, I don't have to wondering anymore about Raia's story :P

I just had heir four in my 4x4 born and aged up to teen, then I got a bit enthusiastic with the try for baby interaction :) I love when my sims have lager families - more crazyness!

Right now I feel great about my goal of moving them to a new town before the new year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ugh, I think that you're having high endurance from insanity. I hate having larger family in Sims that drives me insane ::)
Good luck about your goal and Merry Christmas!

Childhood Story Last Phase is almost done. I just need some screenshots to complete Morty and Malcolm story that involved Bunch and Alvi, but I think VJ and Lisa would make appearance in Holly’s background story though and I need some screenshots taken from current Dynasty progress which I haven’t touch it all and I’m still in Week 11 and write some story of it ::)

My Stories:

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2013, 11:23:38 AM »
I've got a few goals running. I'm doing an immortal dynasty and a random town jump on the side. Both stories are being posted here. I'm also attempting to get Hobart's Hideaway up to a 5 star resort with one sim. My current building project is recreating some resorts in Walt Disney World. I've decided to start tricky with the Wilderness Lodge. If I finish them and they look good, I might share them here.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2013, 04:58:18 PM »
I've got a few goals running. I'm doing an immortal dynasty and a random town jump on the side. Both stories are being posted here. I'm also attempting to get Hobart's Hideaway up to a 5 star resort with one sim. My current building project is recreating some resorts in Walt Disney World. I've decided to start tricky with the Wilderness Lodge. If I finish them and they look good, I might share them here.

Good luck with both of the project, bubbles!  I can't wait to see your creation!

I just finished Phase 08 and it end ups with 4029 words. I don’t have any problem writing as fast as possible because I never running out of idea, if I'm not stressed out. The problem leads to the screenshots as always. It has special greeting though and include teasers and hints for what'd coming next into the story. After published I might spend my time to read others before I leave this place for several days :)

My Stories: