Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 85724 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #165 on: January 07, 2014, 01:26:48 AM »
Sims wise - I am trying to do Immortal Dynasty again, this time with two families - the ConDoins in Sunset Valley and the Oids in Riverview.

Non Sims wise
* Writing - completing my Nanowrimo story from 2013, and getting a draft 2 done this year. Also trying to get in a daily writing regime.
* Working - completing projects that were started last year and not finished.
* Health wise - losing weight.
* Personal - I am 40 this year, planning on a trip somewhere for it.
* Church - Contribute to the launch of the evening worship service in 2014, getting new website up and running, getting council minutes out much more timely.
* Study - Masters Degree studied online.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #166 on: January 07, 2014, 04:27:18 AM »
Ohh i have many projects these days.

Non sims:
Start to loose a bit of weight.
Find a new job (my education just ended)
Gain achievements in various games (I adore achivements)

Sims:
Compete in every challenge for the 2014 tournament (trying to win agian ofc)
Complete one of each dynasty (two immortal dynasties actually)
Gain all achievements in sims 3
Complete some of the projects on this site.
Participate in the CaS Tournament
Complete my personal overachiversims3 file. A game where i wanna do everything in game before sims 4.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #167 on: January 07, 2014, 11:46:13 AM »
My current projects? I've actually been working with my history lover (and boyfriend) on getting a solid plot for my legacy.
I'm entirely focused on getting my legacy to a really good state of storytelling. My lifestate's dynasty is on hold, particularly because I'm stuck on the skill challenges for my fourth generation werewolf - who didn't roll any good traits, really, so I'm backing off that for a while as I go to focus on my legacy which to me... is the more important project anyways. I can't believe I'm on generation 4... I'm almost halfway done!

In non-sims related ways, I've been interviewing a lot and job hunting. I've taken my time off though to spend time with my boyfriend and family, as well as a few other games!

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #168 on: January 07, 2014, 12:30:20 PM »
I've got some build projects I intend to work on, once I finish procrastinating.  I plan to do a rebuild on a japanese style shrine/temple I had built a while back before my hard drive died.  I also plan to build a couple different lots inspired from the Harvest Moon video game franchise.  A couple on mines filled with spawners, a fancy looking farm complex,  and a set of ruins that in one game, you use as your home.

Also considering, still, getting CAW, though I don't think my current computer will work well with it, so I'll probably wait until I upgrade.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #169 on: January 07, 2014, 06:01:47 PM »
I'm currently reworking the WYD project into a WYMommy project and PM'ing the project founder has been extremely helpful. Beyond that, I'm working on my LSDynasty (why is Gen 3 always so boring or so stressful?) and my ID (have no will to progress further because one of my favorite sims is 97 days old and I really don't want to lose her- or her son who will have to die eventually. I love these two so much.)

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #170 on: January 23, 2014, 08:05:19 AM »
Sims project : Immortal Dynasty
RL project : my research paper.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #171 on: January 23, 2014, 09:50:43 AM »
Well, since my 4x4 sadly got glitched I have decided to try my hand at a short dynasty found on the project board. So far it's been interesting and intense.

Right now I have turned in my computer for a tune up so hopefully my game  will run much smoother once I get it back.

Also, I've been itching to take up my Random Town Jump Project again. I have spent the last two days re-reading some sim stories and as I looked through the things I did with them I realize I really miss my Almerias. Also, I have several new towns to explore....

...so many options, so little time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #172 on: January 23, 2014, 06:43:05 PM »
Also, I've been itching to take up my Random Town Jump Project again. I have spent the last two days re-reading some sim stories and as I looked through the things I did with them I realize I really miss my Almerias. Also, I have several new towns to explore....

...so many options, so little time.

Yay!  I for one am looking forward to an update on the Almerias. :) 

I just started a practice immortal dynasty with Arlo Bunch as founder, which I am probably going to fail shortly after the next time I log in (my cook might have just 3 days left to live and I haven't found life fruit yet, nor managed to train a replacement).  And there's definitely a backlog of stories to post...

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: January 24, 2014, 05:23:29 AM »
Yay!  I for one am looking forward to an update on the Almerias. :) 

It's nice to know someone else remembers the Almerias, it's been ages since I played them, almost 6 months I think...

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #174 on: January 24, 2014, 06:03:08 AM »
My current project is to finish an Immortal Dynasty... Or at least get past generation 4. I lost track of my attempts, but I'm on attempt #14 or #15. ::)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2014, 08:04:17 PM »
It's nice to know someone else remembers the Almerias, it's been ages since I played them, almost 6 months I think...

I remember! They just moved to Bridgeport, right...?

So awesome. :)

I'm trying to get back into my two projects, but life has thrown a few lemons this week and I haven't had a chance to play much. :/ The Sekemoto story project is my top priority at this point. Hopefully I will get some play time this weekend.

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2014, 06:30:55 PM »
My current project is (still) working out everything there is in the expansions. I got my first IF, so having fun with that, and also have a Simbot in the house. I got Ambitions, too, so am trying out all the different careers. But I'm having bad freezing/lag problems with this current household, to the point it's unplayable, and I haven't had time to sit down and try all the different fixes. So hopefully I won't lose this household, as I want to try and play a game past the third generation, as I tend to get bored with it by then.

MeganNicole

« Reply #177 on: January 27, 2014, 03:00:16 AM »
My current project is (still) working out everything there is in the expansions.

Ditto! I recently got Generations and Seasons, and I'm still discovering new facets of each expansion. I started a Townie DecaDynasty about a month ago, and I'm really enjoying the challenge! I'm also planning on starting a legacy with the Vanderburg family of Hidden Springs. Their story intrigues me, so I think they would be fun to play.

Offline ZMan

• Nooboo
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2014, 02:14:17 AM »
I have a bit of a conundrum at the moment. I spent several hours remodeling and expanding a house in Riverview and even managed to add stairs through the foundation and created a large basement, but the problem is that my sims are physically unable to use the stairs for some odd reason. I've tried everything I can think of to no avail, so now I'm debating whether I should scrap everything and start anew or just put a set of stairs in the separate garage (which has no foundation) with a tunnel leading to the basement. :\

Edit: I got it to work thanks to MeestorMark. It was a nice, simple solution and I'm glad I didn't have to make any drastic changes to my house or add a tunnel. :D

Offline Shay

• Townie
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2014, 07:50:14 PM »
Currently I have two stories I am working on. The first is a family, trying to finish the LTW of Surrounded by Family. The second story is a single gal and her cat. She is a writer/painter. I'm not much of a story teller so it is just the basic for me. Live, love and then die!

anything