Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 85557 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #150 on: December 26, 2013, 07:11:29 AM »
Reading as a silent reader, I'm too tired just to leave a comment, lol. Maybe I’ll leave it for another day :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #151 on: December 27, 2013, 09:00:51 PM »
I don't have any real plans, I just updated two stories and I give my all into it. I don't plan to update the story as soon as possible, as when I travelling I leaned that I can focus reading my books instead when I was online. I need to finish my books and reading people stories here before I indulge myself to my own realm of reading ::)
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
« Reply #152 on: December 28, 2013, 06:16:00 AM »
Currently I'm attempting a legacy, and doing a story about it

Offline enderkay

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #153 on: December 28, 2013, 06:41:23 AM »
I've been making replicas of all the houses I've lived in, just for fun. It's on the back burner right now though; I had a glitch that made me do a factory reset so now I don't have a lot of the store items I need. It's been pretty fun racking my memory and the pictures I can find to see what I can replicate. Once I'm finished making all the houses, I'm going to try to replicate my family at the time we lived in each particular house and then play it for a while. :D

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #154 on: December 28, 2013, 08:17:51 PM »
Currently I'm attempting a legacy, and doing a story about it

Good luck for your Legacy!

I've been making replicas of all the houses I've lived in, just for fun. It's on the back burner right now though; I had a glitch that made me do a factory reset so now I don't have a lot of the store items I need. It's been pretty fun racking my memory and the pictures I can find to see what I can replicate. Once I'm finished making all the houses, I'm going to try to replicate my family at the time we lived in each particular house and then play it for a while. :D

That's a nice project to have fun with! I’m hopeless at building thing. Good luck!

I'm currently working on Rainy Days and Mondays which mean the Phase 02 for Open Season on My Heart. So far I'm having fun playing with Holly Alto, Bebe Hart, Xander Clavell, Beau Andrews and as well Michael Bachelor and Ethan Bunch. VJ Alvi and Lisa Bunch would make appearance but I still can't decide in Holly & Bebe background story. My little project here is when Holly becomes someone who truly accepts herself for being an Alto like when she appears in Mortimer and Malcolm background story. Other than that still a part of main story having fun with Moonlight Falls, Sunlit Tides and Lunar Lakes as well. It’s better than telling toddler daily life story, I guess advance some plot could be much better to keep my interest high and telling about fantasy always make me excited.

Other than that, I still have my reading list. My target is to finish Ender's Game book one! And because I'm online here as well I might want to read other stories before I log off.

My Stories:

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
« Reply #155 on: December 29, 2013, 08:30:33 AM »
Good luck for your Legacy!

Thank you!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #156 on: December 29, 2013, 08:50:15 AM »
I'm currently researching over disabilities topic both physical and psychological, because this is will become Season 3 theme anyway but only limited for background stories. Harry’s story no need to deal with that as his story more into fantasy. I need to learn what it is and how did they deal with that as well. A good way to study and learn something new while I’m enjoying playing with Sims ;)

It almost done for Phase 02, it’s around 80-90% I just need a couple of matching screenshots.

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2013, 04:28:09 AM »
I enjoy reading so far. There is a lot of good story material and I enjoy it, as this is also the reason why I join as member. Another reason is well if a little word could make someone finish their line, I’d do it but I’d observe who the victim is, not all person like that or need petty word to keep move on :(

And I have no plan to do some writing at this moment :P
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2013, 09:49:35 AM »
I saw there was missing word in the last phase that I posted, so I need to complete them. That’s what you get when you’re tired. I have plan to working on Kev's Corner #08 and Case Twelve. But, reading Ender's Game is my first priority. Even Sci-Fi is not really my thing, but this book is exception, even I really slow at understand thing but I’m happy that I just had 25 pages from 204. And I just got two new books, which mean… umm… hello how about the other list?

My Stories:

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2013, 06:08:27 PM »
I'm thinking about writing up my Immortal Dynasty and/or my Life States Dynasty for the forum. I'm just a little nervous about doing so (especially with the ID) before I'm done, especially considering the ID is going to be a fantasy-epic style story.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2013, 06:53:48 PM »
I'm thinking about writing up my Immortal Dynasty and/or my Life States Dynasty for the forum. I'm just a little nervous about doing so (especially with the ID) before I'm done, especially considering the ID is going to be a fantasy-epic style story.

For a Fantasy lover myself, I can't wait to see that! ;D
Good luck, I was nervous when I decided to posting for the first time but that was okay, you'll get used later by time passed by.

Nah, I didn't do anything. I have planned to draw Nick Alto face and hopefully could finish it, colouring it with my pencil colour and posted in Art section. It’s been awhile since I'm not drawing :3

And since my PSP is back---I have my own struggle to choose between reading Ender’s and playing Tactic Ogre as well for my what-to-do list. But, Ender’s first. My Dragon could wait later :3

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #161 on: January 02, 2014, 03:17:46 PM »
It has been too long isn’t it? I have planned to update my story as well. As I think maybe this is the right moment. Other than that I’ll just reading everyone stories like usual :)

My story:

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2014, 12:16:12 AM »
After swearing I would never Sim again, I started another project that will end up as a story, because the idea has been keeping me up at night.  This one is set in Sunset Valley and will involve a lot of scientific mayhem in the name of love...in 4 short chapters.  Should be fun...though it will be a while before it's ready, since I still need to write up and post the rest of my Twinbrook story.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2014, 12:38:39 AM »
After swearing I would never Sim again, I started another project that will end up as a story, because the idea has been keeping me up at night.  This one is set in Sunset Valley and will involve a lot of scientific mayhem in the name of love...in 4 short chapters.  Should be fun...though it will be a while before it's ready, since I still need to write up and post the rest of my Twinbrook story.

Oooh...this sounds quite intriguing. :)

I've gotten quite a ways in my story file, and gameplay-wise am about 7 sim days from accomplishing my goal. I've got to say...the game does a lot of things that I never expect, and they make for some wonderful little plot points.

And, out of sheer insanity, I've started a third project involving the Wainwright family. Don't know exactly what I'm going to do with it yet, but I've aged Boyd and Susan down to YA and Susan is now pregnant again. Chances are this will be another just-for-fun file, but I'm really loving the family and may make them my next story target down the road a bit.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2014, 12:50:44 AM »
My current project is...being bored with my dynasty. I'm just at a boring stretch, but once I get all of generation five's requirements in the bag, I'm looking at weeks of exponential amounts of nothing happening until some more mortals die.

I'm also trying to get some of the more ambitious badges on the official site. 200 perfect dishes, 80 novels, 200 hours of cardio workouts, 15 children, etc.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything