Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 85588 times)

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2013, 09:51:54 AM »
I'm on stage 3 of my Dragon Valley challenge, and my Simself has now had kids with Fintan Mithrilen and Bradan McGrath. I plan for her to have kids with 9 of the townies in this save (which, according to the Sims wiki is half the adult male population :o). Both kids favour their mom, but Fintan's daughter did get his eye shape.
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2013, 04:44:39 PM »
I'm still working on my random town jump, but I've also been reading Eld's Immortal Dynasty. I'm about 12 pages in. It's a very in depth, emotional journey.

Good luck with your random town jump and thank you for your kind word, KRae :)

I'm on stage 3 of my Dragon Valley challenge, and my Simself has now had kids with Fintan Mithrilen and Bradan McGrath. I plan for her to have kids with 9 of the townies in this save (which, according to the Sims wiki is half the adult male population :o). Both kids favour their mom, but Fintan's daughter did get his eye shape.

Wow, I always amazed to see people with quick progress :) ! I can’t wait to hear more from you about Dragon Valley genetic :D

I'm currently still working on the phase 07 but I was stopped working on it to reading people stories and I feel sleepy now because I was listening Frank Sinatra and The Carpenters songs all the way *yawn* I think that I need to hear cheerful song like Jambalaya ;D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2013, 03:29:02 AM »
Good luck with your random town jump and thank you for your kind word, KRae :)

Wow, I always amazed to see people with quick progress :) ! I can’t wait to hear more from you about Dragon Valley genetic :D

I'm currently still working on the phase 07 but I was stopped working on it to reading people stories and I feel sleepy now because I was listening Frank Sinatra and The Carpenters songs all the way *yawn* I think that I need to hear cheerful song like Jambalaya ;D

I've now done Dorren Delaney, my Simself's had another girl (in fact she's only had two boys throughout the whole thing). This time, she's more like dad
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: December 16, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »
I've now done Dorren Delaney, my Simself's had another girl (in fact she's only had two boys throughout the whole thing). This time, she's more like dad

That's good to hear. Well, I haven't touch my save game on Dragon Valley but I have met the Sims that you mentioned and some of them have a good looking ;D

I'm working on Phase 08 and playing my Dynasty little by little, why one Sim day seems so long for me? I want to use fast forward but I don’t want to miss every moments that my Sims do. I'm also playing another file for the future preparation, so I don't have to capturing screenshots anymore especially when I need them.

Currently playing: Moonlight Falls

My Stories:

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2013, 06:41:27 PM »
Hi everyone,
my current project is a sim I made and am playing in Roaring Heights. She's now a Mad Scientist and is about to take her first ever trip to Egypt. I'm hoping that I can get her to level 3 visa. Usually I get bored by the time I'm level 2 so this time I'm really keen to get to level three and buy a holiday home.
I've decided to try to super max as many skills as possible but I'll only probably get three done as that's my highest so far and I can't seem to break my own 'high score'.  :P
I've looked at all the rules for legacy's and they just plain scare me! I just can't see how I'd ever make it even through a sim fortnight... let alone various generations!.
I love reading other peoples legacy stories though. Some of them are just so amazing.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2013, 06:51:39 PM »
Hi, Playalot welcome to the forum! :) Well, have fun with reaching lv.3 visa! It's so much fun to have own home than being a freeloader at vacation camp :P I hope that you'll create your own legacy someday!

My current project right now is to catch up with people stories before I get sleepy ^^

My Stories:

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #81 on: December 16, 2013, 08:12:22 PM »
I always play with a specific and weird goal in mind.  Right now I have an 8-person, all-male household in Twinbrook (named Sausage Fest :D).  I also dropped a bunch of my other households from previous saves into the town.  The goal is to see how many freaky Twinbrook babies I can cause to be born (both from my household and story progression), and how many times my inactive sims can make me cry by getting romantically involved with freaky Twinbrook townies. 

The project was inspired partially by the 67-page thread on children born to townies, and partially by the fact that my sister has created more than her share of Twinbrook drama (and keeps showing me videos of the swimwear parties, etc xD).

The first household I ever created was based on the Worzen family from Legacy of the Wizard (and if you recognize those names, you get a million points for being awesome).  In this current game, I put Xemn and Meyna in the town as YAs. Xemn is in my Sausage Fest house and I am trying to get the two of them together to start the family.  Sadly, Meyna has other ideas, and has already had a freakish blue-haired baby with Lincoln Baker...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissyLovesSims

• Sim Fanatic 1st Class
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Loves all things Sims!
« Reply #82 on: December 16, 2013, 09:01:30 PM »
I am attempting an Immortal Dynasty soon. Doing a practice run to see how it goes before I start one to actually finish. Couple weeks in (Sim time),  so far so good. We'll see how it goes.

Also, looking forward to the Perfect Challenge coming up in January. I'm thinking up my strategy so I will be ready when the time comes.
Missy

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2013, 09:29:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum, linmayu and MissyLovesSims. I hope that you're having fun with your project as I’m having fun with my projects!

Oh, when I was taking a bath, I have idea on my mind for the next story, but it’s not my main project, so I will focus on Twinbrook's story! One Man, One Woman will come up soon :)

My Stories:

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #84 on: December 16, 2013, 10:37:06 PM »
Hi Eldridge, thanks for the welcome. I've just cracked level 2 visa... so I'm on my way. Actually this time its going really well. I think that in previous games I was trying to do too many things all at once and not really getting very far with anything.
Reading all the forum posts is making me start to think about stories of my own.
I was thinking of making a StarTrek house with all the main characters and then they have an adventure in Oasis Landing... :P

“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2013, 07:59:41 AM »
I'm still reading people stories. I guess that's my main project now. Real world keep me busy from playing and do anything that I loved.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »
I have a few projects on the go, although none of them are really 'projects' lol.
One of my 'projects' is my time traveller. His LTW is Made The Most of My Time, and he's almost completed it, he just needs his legacy statue. He's in Dragon Valley, and married Shannon MacAnna. He has a gorgeous daughter named Ismay, and I'm planning on either making her an adventurer, or stylist. I'm also renovating their house. So far I've done the 'snug', or family room, the kitchen/diner, the master bedroom, the ensuite, and Ismay's nursery. A lot of work left, seeing as there is a huge space on the ground floor, the whole first floor, and a third bedroom on the second floor. I'm hoping that I can carry on the family for a while, but I usually get bored after a few generations.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »
I have now completed my build I'm doing with a friend - so I will have more time for my 4x4 dynasty. However, Christmas is coming, so I don't think I will get much simming done those days...

Offline Stormi71

• Occult
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »
I usually play with handsome or pretty Sims, so I took a different route from my usual gaming. I took Sims which has unique feature... like Arlo Bunch they’re not my taste which in my first sight I usually say no no… but in Riverview version.
I'm doing that in my current game, as I always tend to make a female Sim that looks too perfect, she gets married to a nice looking Sim, have nice looking kids. All too picture perfect. So now I made an average looking female Sim, she has three kids to three different fathers. I made a married couple to put in Riverview with my family, and I had fun with the sliders and they look so...weird. Anyway, my Sim cheated with the married sim, and had a child. He looks a lot like his father lol. So I'm just doing the general gameplay different to what I usually do. Plus I just got Generations, so having fun working out everything in that, too.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »
Hi Eldridge, thanks for the welcome. I've just cracked level 2 visa... so I'm on my way. Actually this time its going really well. I think that in previous games I was trying to do too many things all at once and not really getting very far with anything.
Reading all the forum posts is making me start to think about stories of my own.
I was thinking of making a StarTrek house with all the main characters and then they have an adventure in Oasis Landing... :P

You should create one when you have the right time or feeling or whatever it is ;D
That was lovely idea, I would love to read your story someday!

I'm still reading people stories. I guess that's my main project now. Real world keep me busy from playing and do anything that I loved.

I also catch up with other stories as well. I just couldn't believe myself how much chapter that I still have left behind to read. Just thinking of it just urgh...

I enjoying myself with exploring Sunset Valley together with Nikita Alto and bring town genetic from male townies :) I'm amazed that the children are gorgeous. I thought that they would be ugly ;D Hmm...  Beside of that I'm still working on the next case for my second story though and reading the list of book that I want to finish and also there's movie that I want to watch :)

My Stories:

anything