Author Topic: What's your current project?  (Read 84646 times)

Offline Stepluv56

• Nooboo
  • Welcome to the Sims 3
Re: What's your current project?
« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2016, 04:49:01 PM »
For Now, I have none, I am just getting used to the sims 3 and focusing on my little sims XD

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #331 on: May 30, 2016, 03:04:13 PM »
Right now, I have a Legacy in TS4. I'm at the point where I could have the heir vote, in game, but not in my story. And it seems like RL keeps interfering!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #332 on: May 30, 2016, 04:55:57 PM »
Right now, Christopher Steel is trying his best to find Moganna Wolff. The game isn't playing fair, however :(

Offline cheshirecat

• Nooboo
« Reply #333 on: May 31, 2016, 02:45:51 PM »
I mostly....okay always.. play fairies. And my project is to move into a town and see how long it takes to turn the whole town into fairies. I have some rules I've made up that I play by so it's not a total "free for all"!

Offline Shmeggo

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #334 on: June 03, 2016, 04:25:15 AM »
For the moment, I don't have any projects that I'm working on. I'm still getting used to how The Sims 4 works--it was a big change from The Sims 3 for me! Once I start to feel more comfortable with everything, I may begin a project or two. I am quite tempted to start an Immortal Dynasty. ;D

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #335 on: June 04, 2016, 10:26:32 PM »
Chris gave up on finding Morganna, and instead found Monika Morris (who was made by the game into the girlfriend of VJ Alvi. The project now is for him to have a child with her in the townhall without being found by security or one of his romantic interests. So far he's failed, but he is going to continue on with project until he succeeds.

Then he'll work on fixing up his romantic reputation (which is currently at manipulator) and winning a fight with his nemesis, VJ Alvi! :D

Oh and in terms of Steggo's black opps, biting the bullet and going into business career for the three remaining ones needed.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #336 on: June 05, 2016, 01:10:31 AM »
Well, my Legacy isa sort of on hold at the moment. RL is kicking my butt with its hecticness!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tygresa

• Nooboo
« Reply #337 on: June 29, 2016, 07:24:56 PM »
I'm currently playing TS4 more than TS3. I'm getting used to the differences between them.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #338 on: October 11, 2016, 12:00:14 PM »
I'm currently playing in Moonlight Falls, with my Simself having romantic interests with Sims of both sexes and seeing who the games lets her stay with. She ended up with Deedee Wynn, although she's just given birth to Gladsten Farmwell's child
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #339 on: October 11, 2016, 02:16:16 PM »
In real life I am finishing up moving into a new apartment.  In game...I am little way into my second Build-A-City-Challenge.  I can't wait to get back to it!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #340 on: October 11, 2016, 08:51:20 PM »
In real life I am finishing up moving into a new apartment.  In game...I am little way into my second Build-A-City-Challenge.  I can't wait to get back to it!
Good luck with your new apartment! :) (and your game).

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2016, 03:46:37 AM »
In RL getting around to visiting Kathmandu (the store, not the Nepalese capital) in order to get warm layers for my trip to Canada for Christmas this year (I leave Australia 23rd December - 67 days or so to go (can you tell I'm counting down?

It is looking more and more likely I'm going to need to get myself a new laptop soon, as this current one is starting to not like running Sims 3. I now have a cooling mat, and have had the laptop's fans cleaned out, but it doesn't seem to be extending the life of it by much. So, I'm saving as more often, and hoping that it'll cope for a bit longer ...

Offline Whirligig

• Simmer Down Sally
  • Occult
    • Whirligig Plays Sims
« Reply #342 on: October 26, 2016, 12:16:27 PM »
My main project at the moment is my Dynasty challenge, but I've decided to allow myself to do a few extra things on the side. I wanted to build a good variety of starter houses that I can have handy in my library to plop down and use at any point in the future, so I spent a bit of time on that today.

Also, I am intrigued by the Rival Dynasties challenge, but I must stick to my guns on the original IDC first before I start anything quite that large scale, or I'll end up continuing with my trend of never finishing anything.
The Morven Dynasty
Blogger ||| Simblr

Soroja14 on Origin

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #343 on: November 05, 2016, 10:02:45 AM »
My way of playing is somewhat erratic. Don't think I could ever play a challenge with set rules, but I might try someday anyway. I never have aging turned on, because I don't want the premade townies to die. I get attached easily ;D Plus, they never procreate to my liking. Normally, I prefer to play a premade sim and try to have them live their set lifestyle - preferably turning everything in town(s) upside down in the process. Oh, and I'm always compulsively snatching the Goth patriarch away from their preset family. It's a tradition by now.

Currently, I'm playing Don Lothario. My project for him is to get him to level 10 in all skills and have him complete all aspirations. He is married to Mortimer Goth for the absurdity of it, and at the moment they live in Myshuno City. Their kids will have to be CAS made for obvious reasons, but this way does work for the family aspirations. I checked at some point. He has got a lot of reward traits by now which is cool and useful as some of them dampen his "natural" conflict-inducing tendencies. And he is a pretty entertaining sim to play - always in a good mood and full of himself no matter how badly skilled he is at what he's doing 8)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #344 on: November 05, 2016, 10:22:25 AM »
I finished the finale challenge in October, and now, I'm exploring City Living!