Author Topic: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?  (Read 321047 times)

Offline Kaibilly

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Sims 4 - Weird pictures, funny posts, or something new?
« Reply #1065 on: April 26, 2022, 02:01:20 AM »
Yes, if I kneel before the coffee maker I can get my re-fill that much quicker  :o
We could learn a lot from crayons:
Some are sharp, some are pretty,
Some are dull, some have weird names,
And all are different colors....but
They all exist very nicely in the same box.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #1066 on: April 28, 2022, 10:43:04 PM »
My sim (Maaike) invites her friend (Ulrike Faust) in to chat and the first thing Ulrike did was complain about Maaike's smelly feet. Some friend!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1067 on: May 14, 2022, 12:31:31 PM »
I did send out Ms Nina Caliente off lot to harvest some cherries but the tree began to spread green fumes around.  And when I checked, my sim had the option to throw away a dead tree. It was the first time I did see a wild (harvestable) tree die like that. I also got this weird glinsh on another lot were "home grown" plants began to reset every now and then. I will play the lot another ingame year and it this plants won't "get back in sync" then I have to re-plant them.

Unpopular opinion: I like the Sims 4

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1068 on: May 14, 2022, 01:03:17 PM »
Was this the game where you switched season length?  I switched season length as soon as I got the pack and never messed with it again, so I haven't seen side effects like this.

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1069 on: May 14, 2022, 02:05:32 PM »
Sorry, I did answer you wrong before...  :-\

Yes, it's the same save where I did try to change the season length. But I have seen things like this happen before and some plants on the lot were acting strange before I did try to change the seasons so I do not think it's related. I thought I read about it being a known issue.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1070 on: May 14, 2022, 06:07:27 PM »
Yeah the issue we've been seeing for a long time is where plants spontaneously revert to a dormant (dirt pile) state when they shouldn't.  Maxis has tried to fix it, and it still persists.
Plants can die from neglect, such as no water, or leaving weeds or bugs on them.  That never happens to a wild plant though, so I would guess it's a side effect of changing the season length.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #1071 on: May 21, 2022, 03:55:42 PM »
I just started a new scenario and my sim went to work for the first day as a dishwasher. Hmmmm, since when do you work in a restaurant as a dishwasher in a shirt and tie?? I've done dish washing and no, a shirt and tie are way out of place, LOL

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1072 on: May 27, 2022, 01:59:54 PM »
Well, that seems to be quite overdressed indeed.  :)

Speaking about restaurants, the Caliente family (Dina, Nina and her boyfriend) did bring a friend to a restaurant in Brindleton Bay. And Nina, being lazy as she is, fell asleep in her chair right after dinner!  ;D Cool facts: the woman in the green dress, the friend of the family, is a waitress at Chez Llama. The fancy restaurant that I have chosen to place just across the street from the Caliente family's big house in Oasis Springs.

Btw, this is Ms Monica Lindstrom. And that is foxy!  :D Cute!

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1073 on: June 04, 2022, 04:05:01 PM »
You know what? It really begin to feel that I'm the only one here... Oh well, might as well carry on.  :-\

Today it did happen, My active family's dog had puppies! Daaw... It was the first time I did see it happen in game.

Jean Bonnet, the proud mother with her newborn puppies Cerberus Bonnet (male) and Idifix Tempest (female).
Their father is a Doberman named Bruce Tempest.   

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #1074 on: June 20, 2022, 12:08:13 PM »
spell.jpg

So that is how Morgyn Ember learned how to howl at the moon ???
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1075 on: July 02, 2022, 03:31:37 PM »
For years I have only been using the pre made trees. Just recently I discovered that there are trees that my sims can decorate themself.

Online Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #1076 on: July 02, 2022, 08:13:34 PM »
That's news to me too!  I'll have to look for that soon as Winterfest rolls around again!

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1077 on: July 10, 2022, 10:24:50 AM »
I have just began a 4 week vacation.  Someone should give this woman some time off too. Remember, this is a 24 hour clock. To work from 8AM to 2AM 7 days a week does not even sound legal...

OK, so this was an unexpected event... (He did change into regular clothing a few times and did run around a little. Even Father Winter needs some exercise... )

Online ModHunter

• Townie
« Reply #1078 on: July 24, 2022, 04:27:07 PM »
How come I'm the only one who post pics in this thread? It's quite sad...  ???

Anyway, what did I learn today in my (now full patched) laptop game? I did learn that sims no longer find it enough to be "tense" during a thunderstorm. Instead they have to freak out (sorry for language), scream, run around and they can also do "the number two" in panic. Who wrote this code? It's stupid...!

"Scared +1" Purple...

I also discovered that I need a better mod to control the clothing my sims use. If anyone does know a good mod that prevents sims from getting clothing that is not assign them, please PM me. This game is updated.

I'm very sorry that you did get struck by lightning... By the way, who gave you hat and glasses? I did not...

Edit: Found this mod. Will try it out:  norandomhatsaccessoriesandmakeup from here: https://bienchen.sems-own-world.de/outfit-mods/
I do have the old Holidaywalkby_fix and maybe I should have the Walkbyrain too (it's a part of the situationoutfitsbegone pack.

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #1079 on: July 28, 2022, 11:05:42 PM »
Hi Mod Hunter, For your sim freaking out during the thunderstorm, I just found out that we can turn fears off in Game Options. I believe it was Scoed who mentioned it. My sims were extremely angry over nothing really (an unfulfilled wish)! As you said, whoever wrote that dumb code!!!! I think the EA devs are determined to make our games miserable. Maybe it's the butt of their joke?