Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 434144 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #1260 on: November 20, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »
You know you've played too much sims when you start thinking about when you're going to fit sims into you're homework schedule  ::)

... when you're trying to fit Sims into your schedule!  I still have to unpack so many boxes and try to help MrMagz fix things around the new house.  I use up valuable simming time reading this forum, but I don't consider this wasting time... just marking time.  :P
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #1261 on: November 20, 2013, 04:38:25 PM »
Really, for me it was: how do you fit homework into your sim schedule?
;D That's definitely more like it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Zaki

• Townie
« Reply #1262 on: November 20, 2013, 07:53:22 PM »
When, if you are bored, you start thinking about/doing different Sims actions, for instance "read book" "nap" or "chat"
When you're talking about character traits in your Language Arts class and when you need examples, you go look up the ones in Sims.
When you see someone walking down the street and think "they look like Michael Bachelor"

I am on the website Chicken Smoothie! My username is Miyazaki.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #1263 on: November 20, 2013, 08:05:03 PM »
When you wonder if Christoper Steele would count as a famous person for a project you're doing

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #1265 on: November 20, 2013, 10:02:50 PM »
- When, after sitting bored through a lecture staring right at my current professor (our first one got sick back in the beginning of the semester and passed away a couple weeks ago), I realize that my nightmare about having Vita Alto as my college professor back in August came true. My professor looks like a much kinder, younger, more motherly version of Vita with rounder cheeks and not creepy eyes, and she's really sweet. I must be psychic or something...

- You have a file of your friend group as sims (my best friend's sim is always trying to flirt with mine and I always shut him down, HA).

- You've used Sims as puppet theatre for all of the TV show characters you wished were dating on the show

- You no longer care if your parents of brother overhear/see sims Woohooing over your shoulder

- You cry because you want the Create-a-World tool but don't have a PC (soon, my friends...)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #1266 on: November 21, 2013, 02:39:11 PM »
When I use many terms that only available in the Sims in the real world while explaining things especially to Non-Simmer, and just think that’s like a natural thing while others wondering what I said to them, I know that I've played too much Sims.

Ex:
Oh, no. I must go to sleep, my energy bar is red
Oh, please hold on for a moment. I need go to bathroom, my bladder need is red, and I need to go before accident happened.
I guess I have stressed out moodlet, I didn't feel like to do anything else
Why playing this game not raise my fun bar but only make me more stressed out?
Why there’s no option appearing over my head to do a Smustle dance like in The Sims?
I’m sorry… I can’t go with you guys, my parents didn't give me  a permission because it’s too late and beside of that I don’t have Ninja Vanish potion available to use
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1267 on: November 23, 2013, 04:11:50 AM »
When your friend mixes a colour in an art lesson and you say 'Ooh, can I borrow that spice berry colour?'
Also in the same art lesson, she asked me if yellow and black would go well together and I replied that 'Angel would approve' and she just looked at me blankly and asked if I was okay haha!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1268 on: November 27, 2013, 07:25:16 PM »
When you actually more interested to see more about "Where's Bella" and hopefully could read it in simlish instead read your text book ::)

My Stories:

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #1269 on: November 27, 2013, 08:10:58 PM »
When you decide on give up your important task/event/promise just because you want to play your Sims and you made a convincing excuse just for that! Argh! Now regret only come in the end :’(

The Sims 3 is truly my blissful paradise but also ruining my life like a living hell ::)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1270 on: November 28, 2013, 12:29:16 PM »
If I don't play Sims for a while, I would begin to chant my Sims' names in my head day long, especially those married couple or siblings who I'm fond of.. Like "Shandra & Rochelle, Erfan & Francine, Alihan & Allegra, Shafiq & Shaima, Liaqat & Khadidsja, Shandra & Rochelle ... " And go on... I have too many couples I'm fond of, dead or live, doesn't matter :P
It's more than hundred names in my list in my head, so it would be very loong chanting ::)

xD

JessieJJJ

« Reply #1271 on: November 28, 2013, 12:50:56 PM »
When your waiting for about4 days for your computer to arrive and it appears that the hours have to turned to days  :D

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #1272 on: November 28, 2013, 01:31:28 PM »
When you walk past two real people, and imediatly think, "they look just like the young adult guys sims I just made! Look, they have the same facial features, and oh my gawd! Their eye colour is the same! And the hair!" Yeah, mini sim freak out . . .  ::)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1273 on: November 29, 2013, 01:35:33 PM »
When your waiting for about4 days for your computer to arrive and it appears that the hours have to turned to days  :D
I'll be waiting then! Take your time, Jessie ;D

My Stories:

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #1274 on: November 29, 2013, 11:40:53 PM »
When you have a dream about installing EPs on a compter that can't handle The Sims 3. Because you miss it so much. I love all of The Sims games, but The Sims 3 is so cool! Plus I miss Agnes, my version. She was in the dream as well lol. ;D
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.