Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 432355 times)

Offline Silviak

• Whovian
  • Townie
    • MA Dunham Writes
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #1005 on: February 01, 2013, 09:46:02 PM »
When you make the same "Aww" Simlish comments to your own pets.
When I'm not Simming, I'm {writing}.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #1006 on: February 02, 2013, 07:58:35 PM »
We went out to dinner tonight at a hibachi restaurant.  Nephew was sitting beside me. 

You know you've been playing too much sims when...  the guy started doing the onion volcano and nephew says.  "Hey my auntie's Sim can do that!"
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1007 on: February 02, 2013, 09:05:53 PM »
We went out to dinner tonight at a hibachi restaurant.  Nephew was sitting beside me. 

You know you've been playing too much sims when...  the guy started doing the onion volcano and nephew says.  "Hey my auntie's Sim can do that!"
Oh my gosh, he sounds so cute!!! Did anyone stare? (It's always more fun when they stare.)
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Louise56

« Reply #1008 on: February 03, 2013, 06:15:30 AM »
When you watch Tv, saw a guy in a add and think that is how Chris Steel would look if he was a human lol!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1009 on: February 03, 2013, 10:30:55 AM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you dream that you are in a musical production with half of the residents of Sunset Valley.

Really. That is what my subconscious mind dreamed up last night while I was sleeping. It was very elaborate too, with an evil scheme by the Altos as the main plot. I don't remember who discovered it and was trying to make the town realize what was going on...it was either Christopher or Connor, and no one believed him. There were a couple of subplots, like Gobias trying to learn how to dance, Geoffrey trying to win back Nancy's affection after something went wrong, and Morgana ice skating with Leighton.

It was a very odd dream, but a very fun one.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1010 on: February 03, 2013, 11:57:53 AM »
You know you've played Sims too much when your teacher called Mr Joria tells you that his wife his called Jamie and your brain instantly says "Your wife is called Jamie Jolina?" then you remember that he's called Mr Joria not Jolina  ;D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1011 on: February 03, 2013, 12:00:26 PM »
You know you've played Sims too much when your teacher called Mr Joria tells you that his wife his called Jamie and your brain instantly says "Your wife is called Jamie Jolina?" then you remember that he's called Mr Joria not Jolina  ;D

Well, you know you've been on the forum too much when you see "Mr. Joria" and the first thing you think is Joria from the forum.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1012 on: February 03, 2013, 12:30:02 PM »
you have a dream where you are killing off your simself's evil, mean spirited boyfriend that Story Progression gave her in a house fire! Yes, that's happened to me before.
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #1013 on: February 03, 2013, 02:10:43 PM »
Well, you know you've been on the forum too much when you see "Mr. Joria" and the first thing you think is Joria from the forum.  ;D

That's exactly what I thought of too.   ;D
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Chuckles_82

« Reply #1014 on: February 03, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »
When you dream that you have a Mysterious Mr. Gnome in your backyard, and you have to look to where he teleported to. When you find him, he's a new kind, with a cowboy hat and a machete, and you wonder about his traits, because he seems to look evil...

Offline Dextra2

• Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1015 on: February 09, 2013, 12:13:09 AM »
You know you play too much Sims when...
Your 30 seconds into loading a Sims 3 game file and you start pressing the 4 button like a crazed manic. (I have ADHD. So sue me.) And when the loading bar pauses loading, your press the P button and wait for it to move again. Once it does start moving, you "unpause the game" and press the 4 like a crazed manic..... ;D
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1016 on: February 09, 2013, 12:39:16 AM »
You know you play too much Sims when...
Your 30 seconds into loading a Sims 3 game file and you start pressing the 4 button like a crazed manic. (I have ADHD. So sue me.) And when the loading bar pauses loading, your press the P button and wait for it to move again. Once it does start moving, you "unpause the game" and press the 4 like a crazed manic..... ;D

That doesn't work, does it? 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Dextra2

• Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1017 on: February 09, 2013, 10:29:24 AM »
That doesn't work, does it?
My game takes about five mimutes to load so it may jusst be the normal loadding time. But I swear it goes faster when I press 4.
~~~
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline lisanmyers

• Lost Girl
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1018 on: February 15, 2013, 06:20:13 PM »
when you get gamers neck, and you realize you haven't gotten a single real thing done all day. when your sims chores are more often done then your own. haha

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #1019 on: February 15, 2013, 07:20:38 PM »
when you get gamers neck, and you realize you haven't gotten a single real thing done all day. when your sims chores are more often done then your own. haha

Now that I can really relate too.  But Sims don't have to sort out the whites and do two loads of laundry and washing up the dishes is just the plates not the pots and pans, glasses, cups and cutlery etc.  Oh how I wish real life chores were as easy as Sims.  I particularly want that baby swing were I could park my two granddaughters and never have to change nappies or feed them food they throw on the floor.  :P
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

anything