Author Topic: The Grey Random Town Jump-The Final Town (May 1)-COMPLETE  (Read 25774 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part II (Oct 6)
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2016, 05:12:47 PM »
I think you're hitting the picture limit at birthday time on purpose!  You're just making us wait for the next update  ;=)

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part III (Oct 29)
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »
I guess so.  :o Awaiting for the next towns and shenanigans!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 06:00:23 PM »
I think you're hitting the picture limit at birthday time on purpose!  You're just making us wait for the next update  ;=)

I guess so.  :o Awaiting for the next towns and shenanigans!

I love keeping you in suspense, I guess  ::)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 06:30:23 PM »
Moonlight Falls, Part IV

Back where we left off, Kingston and Havana both had their birthdays and then got updated wardrobes and hairdos.

Here is Kingston.

Kingston rolled the Kleptomaniac trait for this birthday. Could be worse, I guess.

Here is Havana.

She gained the Bookworm trait. Havana wins this birthday trait roll.

She immediately rolled a wish to try out her new trait and began working on her writing skill.

Kingston on the other hand...well, at least he wasn't trying out his Klepto trait...

With the two kids having their birthdays, Odessa's adult birthday got lost in the shuffle. She woke up a little before midnight in order to celebrate and screw up my camera angle when the camera auto-panned to her.

That also meant that the whole household had to get up and come party too. It's not like you guys have work or school the next day that you have to be up early for or anything...really...

And for her adult birthday, Odessa apparently lost her hair.

A quick trip to the mirror and all was fine, thankfully...at least until the next day when Kingston decided to play a prank and rig the computer. Poor little Havana fell for it.

Anyway, once Havana regained her composure, she headed out to the kitchen to have dinner with Kingston and Chandler. Somehow, Chandler and Odessa got to be a day apart, so Chandler had his adult birthday that evening.

He lost his hair too. I guess he and Odessa were meant for each other.

Following Chandler's emergency make over, Kingston was off to the prom.

Prom went really well for Kingston. He was named Prom King and had a great time. Plus, he lucked out because the school actually scheduled the event for a weekend instead of the middle of the week like normal. That meant that he could have fun during prom and not have to wake up insanely early for school the next day. Needless to say, he was in a good mood the following morning. Havana was too, still giggling about how Chandler lost his hair the previous night.

Havana: Ha! Dad lost his hair!

Despite the computer prank, Havana and Kingston were really good friends.

Hopefully, as Havana got ready to celebrate her teen birthday, their relationship would remain amiable.

Havana, if she hadn't gained the Born Saleswoman trait, I could have sworn she would have rolled Rebellious since she decided to sabotage her wardrobe picture by blinking...

There we are. Much better.

That's all for now. See you in the next chapter.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part IV (Nov 3)
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 10:14:28 PM »
Great to see the kids grown up now. Wish they will use their new traits wisely. Hope Kingston don't go bad on his kleptomaniac trait. It was funny to see Odessa losing her hair after aging up to adult. Looking forward for next update.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2016, 02:04:37 PM »
Havana's lovely!
I think Kingston might be able to make that kleptomaniac trait far more valuable if he's so inclined  ;=)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2016, 06:38:14 PM »
Great to see the kids grown up now. Wish they will use their new traits wisely. Hope Kingston don't go bad on his kleptomaniac trait. It was funny to see Odessa losing her hair after aging up to adult. Looking forward for next update.

Havana's lovely!
I think Kingston might be able to make that kleptomaniac trait far more valuable if he's so inclined  ;=)

The two kids made it really hard to pick between them for the heir/heiress. I'm looking forward to seeing which one you all would pick when it comes time to jump towns.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2016, 07:00:08 PM »
Moonlight Falls, Part V

Greetings! So, if you read the Matsuri's in my decadynasty, you'll already know that I've been away from Sims for the past month due to National Novel Writing Month and Pokemon Sun. But, now that those are out of the way, it's back to simming for me!

To start off, Kingston rolled a wish to learn how to make some potions and increase his logic skill.

And this, kids, is why it is important to practice.
Kingston: Hardy-har, Watcher.

Havana was now a teenager, so she was able to attend prom. She opted to go in her athletic wear. I guess it could be worse.

She was voted Prom Queen and had a really nice time.

Back at home, Havana and Kingston worked on their homework together. They still had a really good relationship, even through mood swings and Havana's insane ramblings.

At some point or another, the family got a nice chunk of change. Seriously. I looked at how much money they had and it was suddenly quite a bit. So, the house got a bit of an update.

The money came at a good time because the family was in need of a new tv after Chandler's stench broke the old one.

So, Havana wore her athletic outfit to go to prom and her formal wear to play in the sandbox...Have I mentioned how much I love sims logic?

Back in the land of the sane, Odessa continued working on her cooking skills and increasing her knowledge of recipes. She completed her lifetime wish of the Culinary Librarian.

In addition, Odessa reached the top of her career and got the fancy fridge. For some reason, she doesn't look too thrilled *shrugs*

Okay, so we didn't completely make it back to the land of sanity. It was more like a detour.

Oh, my sweet Havana...

Moving on! It was time for Kingston's young adult birthday.

He was one of those rare teens that actually didn't look terrified to be aging up into an adult.

If only he knew how his hair was going to disappear, I highly doubt he would have been this happy. Hair loss really is genetic.

Much better! Here is young adult Kingston.

His final trait was Night Owl and his lifetime wish was Physical Perfection.

That's all for now! See you next time :)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part V (Dec 1)
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2016, 07:25:39 PM »
Another lovely update.  You want feedback on the heir choice?  Well, since you insist...
Kingston is a nice Sim and all, but I'm definitely team Havana.  Her loveliness is only matched by how enjoyable her insanity is  :=)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2016, 02:12:25 PM »
Another lovely update.  You want feedback on the heir choice?  Well, since you insist...
Kingston is a nice Sim and all, but I'm definitely team Havana.  Her loveliness is only matched by how enjoyable her insanity is  :=)

^^^^ this! Team Havana for the Win! *waves TH foam finger

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2016, 01:58:50 AM »
Genetics played well with Havana, her face has a sophisticated touch that suit her crazines. She definitely has everything to be an heir, just saying.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2016, 11:26:03 AM »
If you're still looking for input, I'll add another vote for Havana. She is insanely lovely.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2016, 12:59:30 PM »
Genetics played well with Havana, her face has a sophisticated touch that suit her crazines. She definitely has everything to be an heir, just saying.

If you're still looking for input, I'll add another vote for Havana. She is insanely lovely.

Two votes for Havana!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2016, 01:04:43 PM »
Moonlight Falls, Part VI

Immediately upon aging up, Kingston rolled a wish to travel to China. Since he was going to need to learn the martial arts skill, it was a good time for a vacation.

One agonizingly slow loading screen later, Kingston landed safely in Shang Simla.

While traveling, Kingston mingled with the locals and took a liking to one in particular. He rolled some wishes to flirt and kiss her, so I let him do so, just to see what would happen.

She seemed to reciprocate his feelings, but neither he nor I were sure if she was the one for him. So, in the mean time, Kingston did some shopping and then headed to the academy to actually, you know, study martial arts.

As a martial artist myself, I get a lot of entertainment watching my sims practice with the training dummy. It also makes me cry a little on the inside at their poor technique XD

Soon enough, Kingston was getting the hang of things and could actually hold his own against the training dummy.

Apparently, Kingston reaching his orange belt was fascinating news. I don't recall there being any newscasters when I reached my orange belt in karate. Heck, there weren't any news cameras when I reached my first or second degree black belt in taekwondo.

Kingston: I guess I just stole the show.
Malley: That was not a good use of your Klepto trait, kid.

Moving on.

Eventually, it was time for Kingston's vacation in China to come to an end and he returned home. Fun fact: Kingston gets his strength from Odessa and not from Chandler, if this picture is any indication.

Havana decided that she wanted to help out tending the garden. And what is the best attire to wear in the mud? A formal dress and heels, of course.

Thinking it over since Kingston's return, I decided that the lady from China was not going to be the spouse for him. He called her over for a visit and then karate chopped her in the heart.

She ran off and, before she barely was out of the driveway, Kingston had his one true love on the phone. Maria Younan stopped by for a visit and never looked back.

She agreed to move in and the two then made it official. Kingston proposed and Maria accepted.

Maria then got a bit of a makeover. She is actually really stunning. I've never played with her, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for reading!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part VI (Dec 9)
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2016, 06:37:43 PM »
Wow, Maria really is lovely! Very sultry and sophisticated.

It's cool that your practice martial arts by the way :) ! Really impressive skill to have.