Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1248616 times)

wonderboy2007

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #300 on: February 24, 2010, 08:57:08 PM »
Oi! I didn't see this thread here!

Hi, my name is Greg (wonderboy2007 is a name I've carried since 7th grade). I'm 21 years old and I started playing with Sims 2 up to Seasons (I think)... Or Pets. I forget.

I like to play around with web design, read, write, and watch certain shows. I don't actually watch tv (Internet!). I watch Supernatural, Smallville, Legend of the Seeker, Merlin, Dexter, and SGU.

In Sims, I always name my Sims after book characters, movie/show characters, and historical figures and shape their personalities around the real people. 

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #301 on: February 25, 2010, 02:24:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum Greg! I'm sure you will like it here!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheLostGirls

« Reply #302 on: February 25, 2010, 06:11:12 PM »
It is an awesome site!

TheLostGirls

« Reply #303 on: February 25, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »
"Don't waste your time on me, I'm a vegetarian. 

You're young, though.  You'll get over it."

I've been a vegetarian since 1973; obviously, not so young anymore.  Some of us never get over it!

SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS!!!

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2010, 12:32:06 PM »
Welcome Michael and Greg!

@Greg-Ah, SGU? I understand that you guys are in the English-speaking part of the world so you've probably had that for quite a while, but incidentally, it's like 10 days or something before it comes out here in Sweden. I know it sounds geeky, but I can't wait! ;D Good series though.
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

wonderboy2007

« Reply #305 on: February 26, 2010, 03:45:56 PM »
Stargate Universe, yeah. I generally don't watch shows untill like a week after they've been released anyway. I just TiVo it or download it when I realize there is a new episode out. Also, with SGU what's weird is that halfway through their first season they take a 5 month break. Odd.

TheLostGirls

« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »
Oh I saw the first movie.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RockinRobin

• Occult
« Reply #307 on: March 12, 2010, 03:35:13 PM »
I finally got my sim "me" uploaded here and since I've been here awhile now, I figured it was time to introduce myself.

I've been playing sims since way back in the Sims 1 days. I originally bought the game for my daughter, who has always been a little computer guru and loved games. She's now 16 and we both still play. It's funny though because she likes the way I build houses better, so I'll sometimes get one started and then let her decorate it. She comes up with some crazy stuff! LOL

Anyway, I'm a divorced mom and there is just the two of us living here.  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #308 on: March 12, 2010, 03:52:51 PM »
Belated Welcome RockinRobin!  ;D

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #309 on: March 12, 2010, 04:02:44 PM »
Hm, I think I can say "Welcome RockinRobin!" eventhough you apparently been registered here longer than me. Anywho, great new avatar you've got!
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #310 on: March 12, 2010, 08:06:10 AM »
A belated welcome as well from me!

Offline Justine

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #311 on: March 12, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »
I thought it was time I introduced myself, so here it comes...

My name's Justine, as you can obviously see from the username, I sometimes go by XClampa on websites and internet communities, I'm 21 and I currently live in Poland, Poznan.

I'm studying japanese culture at the moment, but I want to take up law at my university next semester. I like learning languages, painting, playing the piano, and I enjoy reading books in my free time (psychology, social studies, a good novel's a nice treat).

I've never been much of game-player, but the Sims 1 (I installed only two expansion packs, Hot Date and Vacation and Livin' Large stuff pack) and GTA: Vice City were the only two games I've ever been interested in till recently. I missed out on Sims 2, but when the 3rd edition was out on the market I decided it's high time for some Sim family life ;) It's definitely improved tons since the first edition, now it's almost like the ultimate doll-house, a reflection of our life, if only there was a holographic version ;) I'm looking forward to having the piano and the hot-tub (heard there was a WooHoo in the tub option! :D) in the game, it looks weird to have a hit movie composer do all of his work on the two available guitars. Let's make that music studio complete, right? ;)

I'd like to thank Carl and his team, they're doing a magnificent job for all of us, Sim-fans :)

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #312 on: March 12, 2010, 11:48:24 AM »
Welcome and if they really want to make the music studio complete, let's not forget the bass, the drums and the lovely violin  ;)

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #313 on: March 12, 2010, 12:55:51 PM »
Welcome to the forum Justine.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #314 on: March 12, 2010, 01:07:38 PM »
Welcome Justine!  ;D

anything