Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1249113 times)

Offline simsatmosphere

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4800 on: June 08, 2014, 03:18:53 AM »
Hi everyone :). I am Simatmosphere. just wanted to pop in and say hello! I am a huge sims fan and i know this may upset some but i have a youtube channel where i play sims 3 let's plays and fun challenges. I'm not new by any means i have over 3,000 subscribers i just wanted to let you all know incase you were looking for new let's plays to watch :). I have a very supportive fan base and would love for it to grow! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5gMqqeaed2l2OSfLY7oPxQ check me out if you would like :).

Offline CMacenzie

• Nooboo
« Reply #4801 on: June 08, 2014, 11:17:53 PM »
Not sure what to say really  :P Name's Charlie. VERY new to the Sims. Basically just trying stuff out and playing around  :) I apologize in advance for stupid questions I probably will ask lol
Understanding others, will help you become whole.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4802 on: June 09, 2014, 06:28:31 AM »
A big hello from the Southern Hemisphere!

I'm FyreByrde (naturally), and I hail from the bottom tip of Africa. I've been an on-and-off fan of The Sims, since the very first The Sims. (Mostly my fandom has been tempered by general lack of funds to really vamp up my PC, or expand my game, over the years.)

I'm now running World adventures coupled with Island Paradise using the daughter of my original Sim and a re-animated ghost, and loving every moment! In fact I'm loving it so much, I almost don't want Sims 4 to come out yet. LOL

I stumbled across Carl's guides for Sims 3, while searching in frustration for a helpful collection hint. And every question I've had about Sims 3, ever since, has brought me back either to the guides, or to this forum - so I figured I'd join, because you lot look like a fun bunch of people to be around (so to speak).  :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4803 on: June 10, 2014, 02:33:13 AM »
Hi everyone :). I am Simatmosphere. just wanted to pop in and say hello! I am a huge sims fan and i know this may upset some but i have a youtube channel where i play sims 3 let's plays and fun challenges. I'm not new by any means i have over 3,000 subscribers i just wanted to let you all know incase you were looking for new let's plays to watch :). I have a very supportive fan base and would love for it to grow! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5gMqqeaed2l2OSfLY7oPxQ check me out if you would like :).

Welcome to our Forum.

I hope you plan to actually be part of the community and not join just to promote your YouTube channel.  That's a little spammy, actually. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Lynne563

• Nooboo
« Reply #4804 on: June 10, 2014, 09:32:17 AM »
Hello! My name is Lynne, I have been trying to play the Sims 3 for 12 months, I did buy the Sims 2 but I don't like it much, I have been coming to this site for quite awhile for help everytime I got stuck and advice, I thought it was time to ask if I could join :)

Thank you very much for letting me join :)

Offline GenuineGem

• Nooboo
  • Sims Overlord
    • OuiSims
« Reply #4805 on: June 10, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »
Greetings, everyone!

I've brought cookies *hands out cookies* but if someone could spare an Ambrosia recipe that would be great  ;D

I'm GenuineGem (I go by the same handle on the official forums too, and in the past [TS1/TS2] have been TheCaringCat). I've been coming to CS3G for, shall we say, a long time  ::) . It's been the most helpful guide ever and such a pleasure to use + recommend. I've been a lurker on the forums but would really like to step-up and become a proper part of this community, starting with that tournament... *excited dance*

Okay a little about me: I'm from South Africa and studying medicine here. I've actively been playing The Sims since I was 6 or 7 years old-- I'm 18 now (actually 16 days away from 19 :D ), so Sims has been with me for a while. Sims is honestly a pillar of my identity, so I get a bit of a +10 moodlet when I interact with other Sims fans.

My traits are: ambitious, excitable, bookworm, computer whiz, and good sense of humour. (I did this as an exercise with a friend at it was actually pretty fun  :D )
I'm interested in everything to do with the game, really. I build houses, make Sims, have been a storyteller (my earlier days  ;D ), etc.

Thanks to Carl and Pam for being so fantastic and I look forward to interacting with you all!

++
GG

Offline GenuineGem

• Nooboo
  • Sims Overlord
    • OuiSims
« Reply #4806 on: June 10, 2014, 10:52:16 AM »
A big hello from the Southern Hemisphere!

I'm FyreByrde (naturally), and I hail from the bottom tip of Africa. I've been an on-and-off fan of The Sims, since the very first The Sims. (Mostly my fandom has been tempered by general lack of funds to really vamp up my PC, or expand my game, over the years.)...

Are you from SA too? :D :D :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4807 on: June 10, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »

Are you from SA too? :D :D :D

Yebo! Hailing from the Mother City.  :D You?

Offline GenuineGem

• Nooboo
  • Sims Overlord
    • OuiSims
« Reply #4808 on: June 10, 2014, 11:01:48 AM »
Yebo! Hailing from the Mother City.  :D You?

... Me too :O This is so exciting.
++

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4809 on: June 10, 2014, 11:07:55 AM »

... Me too :O This is so exciting.
++

LOL. I figured there were other gamers in Cape Town, just not so much on an American site.  :) So, if you're a med student, I take it you're at UCT?

Offline GenuineGem

• Nooboo
  • Sims Overlord
    • OuiSims
« Reply #4810 on: June 10, 2014, 11:14:56 AM »
LOL. I figured there were other gamers in Cape Town, just not so much on an American site.  :) So, if you're a med student, I take it you're at UCT?

Heh, don't burn me with fire but I'm actually a Matie  ::)  What about you? Tell me (and the rest of the forum  ;D) about yourself :)

Offline GenuineGem

• Nooboo
  • Sims Overlord
    • OuiSims
« Reply #4811 on: June 10, 2014, 12:04:47 PM »
Hello! My name is Lynne, I have been trying to play the Sims 3 for 12 months, I did buy the Sims 2 but I don't like it much, I have been coming to this site for quite awhile for help everytime I got stuck and advice, I thought it was time to ask if I could join :)

Thank you very much for letting me join :)

Welcome to the forum, Lynne! Drop a message if you're ever stuck/need advice :) Between all of our years of experience we should hopefully be able to help you out  ;D

++
GG

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4812 on: June 11, 2014, 07:01:49 AM »
Heh, don't burn me with fire but I'm actually a Matie  ::)  What about you? Tell me (and the rest of the forum  ;D) about yourself :)

Oh the horror! A matie in our midst! LOL Nah, I actually went to Rhodes, so I don't get mixed up in the politics. But would it surprise you if I said that that was 10 years ago?
That's right people, I'm an (increasingly) old gamer.  :D

Offline GenuineGem

• Nooboo
  • Sims Overlord
    • OuiSims
« Reply #4813 on: June 11, 2014, 10:19:09 AM »
Oh the horror! A matie in our midst! LOL Nah, I actually went to Rhodes, so I don't get mixed up in the politics. But would it surprise you if I said that that was 10 years ago?
That's right people, I'm an (increasingly) old gamer.  :D

The politics are so unnecessary, but they'll always be there (unfortunately). Most of my friends are at UCT, so I've become accustomed to being the lone-Stellies-ranger at gatherings  :P
"Old"? I think you mean experienced ;) Actually, I was going through the calendar and it seems like the mean age is lurking in the 20s-- there aren't as many under-20 users on here, interestingly enough.

++
GG

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4814 on: June 11, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »
The politics are so unnecessary, but they'll always be there (unfortunately). Most of my friends are at UCT, so I've become accustomed to being the lone-Stellies-ranger at gatherings  :P
"Old"? I think you mean experienced ;) Actually, I was going through the calendar and it seems like the mean age is lurking in the 20s-- there aren't as many under-20 users on here, interestingly enough.

++
GG

Awwww....thanks dear! "Experienced" sounds way better than "pushing the big three-oh"  ;D
Anyways, happy gaming, and I hope to help where possible. (Though honestly I'm still a bit of a grasshopper, when it comes to the new EP systems that have been introduced.)

anything