Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1270294 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4785 on: May 07, 2014, 06:02:33 PM »
Welcome to all the new members to the forum.

As for middle age, well -- I have you beat, probably, at age 58.  I will admit to being addicted to sims games, wish I could install more on my computer. 

Sims 3 is the first time I have ever played any sims games, and I am having a lot of fun with it.

Offline 1N54N3

• Nooboo
« Reply #4786 on: May 10, 2014, 10:04:39 PM »
I'm A crazy girl, played Sims since the origional sims
My games
The Sims //includes Unleashed, makin' magic//
The Sims 2 //Teenstyle, pets ///i cant remember the rest D:///  :)
The Sims 3 //World adventures, pets, deisel stuff, generations, seasons, Dragon Valley, Fast lane, High-end loft, MAster suit stuff, Supernatural, Ambitions//

I'm new to this so XD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tuulinen34

• Nooboo
« Reply #4787 on: May 13, 2014, 05:48:33 AM »
Good morning, people!  8)

I'm Sora Tuulinen and I love playing Sims 3. A friend told me about this site and the good advice people give here. I enjoy doing the careers/jobs and creating families and having fun. I love gaming and I play various types of games from MMORPGs to FaceBook games. I have time to learn my new extensions, Supernatural and Seasons, before I return to Uni. I'm recovering from some health problems; gaming helps me keep sane, LOL!

Offline Tuulinen34

• Nooboo
« Reply #4788 on: May 13, 2014, 05:59:15 AM »

Offline breakingkate

• Nooboo
« Reply #4789 on: May 17, 2014, 09:28:42 AM »
Hi guys! I'm Kasia, from Poland. I love playing Sims (now I'm back to The Sims 1 with all the expansion packs and it's pretty fun  :D they took my child already, cause I couldn't control my Sims  :D  It's hard to play without cheats in The Sims 1  :)  I don't have this problem in The Sims 3 for example. I'm 21 years old and writing my Bachelor Thesis right now. I'm searching whether the mechanics of the game can be an ethical system and actually I'm writing about Sims  :) about killing, stealing, being a Master Thief, Kleptomaniac Sim, cheater and so on...
I've made a survey (especially for Sim-killers  :P ). so...could you help me write my bachelor thesis by filling this questionnaire?
https://www.1ka.si/a/40988

I would be very grateful if you could send this to your friends  :)

Offline Avery4u

• Townie
  • The Watcher Of Logan Foster
« Reply #4790 on: May 17, 2014, 03:59:20 PM »
Hello! My name is Avery4u, short for Avery. I'm a middle schooler, on the swim team, and makes all a's! But, bad things are happening to my school and I might go homeschooled :(. We've had 4 bomb threats, 2 fires, 5 deaths, and my friends get arrested. Anywho, I'm trying to make a immortal destiny, but my family is BORING...... But, I'm on 3rd generation! I'm hoping to be a watcher for the website, and that would make me so happy! I am really the watcher for Logan foster, because he needs some friends because he's in a foster home :( and, I'm 12 years old!
Finally, I have 102 Ribbons  and 21 medals for swimming!

Avery :)
If You Need A Call, Get A Phone.

- Avery

Offline SgtShaf

• Nooboo
« Reply #4791 on: May 20, 2014, 09:53:43 AM »
Hi Everyone!
I'm SgtShaf short for Sergeant Shaf. I'm not part of any military if you were wondering. It's a nickname I picked up when I was little and used to play the original DOOM in DOS with a buddy of mine over a 14.4 modem.

I've owned The SIms 3 for while, but never really got into it until more recently. So much so that I have all the Expansions, Stuff Packs, Worlds and even bought a ton of content from The SIms 3 Store.
I'm slowly learning how to build my own houses. I'm still having trouble with decided what Decor to use after I build them, but I have a friend who gives me some advice.

I'm also looking into streaming my time in The Sims 3 on twitch. Once I work out the kinks and get everything running properly I'll work out a schedule.

Feel free to add me to your friends list on The Sims 3 website.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #4792 on: May 22, 2014, 11:19:15 AM »
Hello everyone!

Long time site watcher, first time registering and posting. :) I've been playing The Sims 3 off and on since it came out, and whenever I have to look something up, Carl's site is usually the top of a google search. Bit of info about me. I'm english, in my 30's, have some minor health problems (mobility related), male and work from home. I've got all the expansion and stuff packs, plus the worlds from the content store and a few other odd bits.

Been playing The Sims 3 a lot recently as I've found, as long as I install Nraas Overwatch, the game runs pretty well on my laptop. Since I'm stuck in bed or with my feet up in the living room a lot, that's worked out nicely. :) Thinking of starting a story soon about one of my sims, but I'm planning to let the fine folks here have a -little- bit of a say in it.

That's all I can think of saying for now.

Offline mayasimma

• Nooboo
  • Tapatalk User
« Reply #4793 on: May 26, 2014, 02:26:26 PM »
Hi everyone! My name is Maya and I've been shamelessly addicted to the Sims since its beginning :-D

I've also been a lurker on here for some time...both the website and the forum have been extremely helpful.

My simming style is more focused on gameplay than building/customizing. I love taking my Sims' bios and stories as far and in depth as possible. The only problem is that I also need to micromanage...I keep aging turned off so I have full control *evil laugh* :-P

Feel free to add me on the Sims website, I love meeting fellow simmers! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Offline bossycarl

• Nooboo
  • Ambitions, Pets, Seasons, and Late Night.
« Reply #4794 on: May 27, 2014, 04:43:33 PM »
Hello! How do you do. My I'm bossycarl, you can call me carl. This is my first post here, but I've been looking around for awhile.
I do not remember how I found this site, I think it was because I needed help with aliens.
I've been playing the Sims 3 since December and still have things to learn. Yes, I am a newbie.
I hope to have a good time on this forum and getting to know all of you! ;D
Bookworm, Computer Whiz, Animal Lover, Loves the
Cold, and Genius are my traits.

Offline charrose

• Nooboo
« Reply #4795 on: May 27, 2014, 10:06:27 PM »
Hi Everyone,

My name is Charlotte and I am a sims addict. I love your site and it is  the first I visit,

Thank you for all you do.

Charlotte

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #4796 on: May 29, 2014, 04:13:20 PM »
Hi everyone!  I go by Malley.  I have been a longtime visitor to this site and I love it, so I finally got around to making my very own account.  I have been playing The Sims since the original game came out a very long time ago.  As a longtime Simmer, I just want to say how much fun I have had trying the different Dynasty challenges here on the site. It has really brought a whole new aspect to the game that I'm really enjoying and the dynasty stories are amazing.  I am currently working on my second Immortal Dynasty and cannot wait to try my hand at writing my own story :) 

In real life, I am a writer for a local community newspaper and an aspiring author of mysteries.  I have a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwondo.  I enjoy watching hockey, tennis, and crime shows. 

Looking forward to many awesome stories and posts,

~Malley

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #4797 on: May 29, 2014, 04:29:08 PM »
A warm welcome to everyone! :D

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline glitterderpes

• Nooboo
« Reply #4798 on: June 07, 2014, 10:08:27 AM »
I finally registered after using Carl's guide for ages, since sometimes I have questions that aren't in guides! But I'm a real forum rookie and this place is huge! It's a little intimidating to know where to ask what :/ But hiii! :D

Offline Mortimer Goth

• Nooboo
« Reply #4799 on: June 07, 2014, 10:50:56 PM »
My name is Mortimer Goth and I was born in Sunset Valley.

My parents are Gunther Goth and Cornelia Crumplebottom. I am married to Bella Goth and have two children: Cassandra and Alexander.