Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251174 times)

Offline Tymex

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4095 on: December 13, 2012, 07:47:05 PM »
Thanks Louise and Shannon! I appreciate the warm welcome. This is why I stopped lurking, everyone is so nice here!

Offline SimmyRobin

• Nooboo
« Reply #4096 on: December 15, 2012, 10:49:47 AM »
Hi Everyone. I'm SimmyRobin from Maryland. My daughter introduced me to the Sims 2 and I haven't stopped playing since then. I currently play with all of the EP's and stuff packs. I come this forum quite often and thought it was time that I "officially" join in the fun.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #4097 on: December 15, 2012, 12:05:13 PM »
Welcome, Tymex and SimmyRobin!  :)

Louise56

« Reply #4098 on: December 16, 2012, 09:15:50 AM »
Welcome, SimmyRobin. :)

karlissa

« Reply #4099 on: December 17, 2012, 03:57:15 PM »
I'm Karlissa (Also known as MG, MJG , The Sims Master , The Sims Addict , Mr. Sims , Deskita. Yes I know I have joined a while ago but there is a reason)

In real life I keep to myself due to the fact I'm not a big fan of others at where I am, This has led to me becoming much shyer than when I was younger I'm a big fan of books and have wrote an unpublished book which hopefully after Christmas will come onto store shelves, The book is called Magical Auras.

I'm a big fan of single player games because of my newly found shyness and during my past I played Sims Bustin' Out and completed it several times but loved it every time, I then went onto Sims 2 and was a complete idiot at first, During that time a sim died of satellite! Onto my time of sims 3 I played for 4 years and went back to Sims 2 because of Sims 3's horrible loading speed.

SimBlip

« Reply #4100 on: December 17, 2012, 08:50:08 PM »
Welcome, Karlissa. This forum is really nice and friendly. It will give you a sense of community. You may even decide to come out of your shell... Kuddos to you for publishing a book! I'll definitely keep an eye out for "Magical Auras"! :)

Louise56

« Reply #4101 on: December 19, 2012, 12:43:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum Karliisa! Congrats on publishing a book. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lorien

• Nooboo
« Reply #4102 on: December 19, 2012, 02:14:36 PM »
Well, not sure where to start...
I've just registered and I wanted to say hi and thank you for all that very useful info; I would be completely lost if I hadn't found this awesome site.
In fact, I still feel completely lost, but at least there is hope that someday all this will make sense to me and it'll even feel easy.

I have never played the Sims, and in fact I don't even have the game yet.  It all started downloading the free version of The Sims for Android a few weeks ago, and after enjoying the game so much I couldn't stop thinking "what will the full game feel like, then?".
Now I'm afraid nothing will stop me from becoming a devoted simmer. But there is so much to read and to learn that I feel a bit overwhelmed. I know it might sound silly to those long used to the game, but I'm sure some people will understand how it feels like.

A couple of weeks ago I found the Origin site where you can buy the game and expansions, but a few days later when I had finally decided about it (and persuaded hubby that he was not going to lose me in the Sims' world...) the prices had changed and now they're much more expensive than what I saw, so I've decided I'll wait a little for a good chance to buy them and meanwhile I'll try to learn about the game and decide what I will want to do once I start simming (I already have some ideas).

This forum seems to be a really nice and friendly place, so I hope to be around for a long time (though I usually read and stay silent; but maybe I'll need some help when I finally start playing).
Thank you again to all people who have shared time and effort to help; you've really made a wonderful job!   :)

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #4103 on: December 19, 2012, 03:43:18 PM »
Welcome Lorien, there's nothing wrong with becoming a devoted simmer. Join us! ;)
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #4104 on: December 19, 2012, 04:13:14 PM »
Welcome Lorien, there's nothing wrong with becoming a devoted simmer. Join us! ;)

Join us, we have cookies~

SimBlip

« Reply #4105 on: December 20, 2012, 12:48:28 AM »
Hi Lorien! Welcome to the forum.
I never heard of the Sims for Android before! You are definitely ahead of me there.
As for the 'full game'; it allows you to do as much or as little as you want. Everything starts with the base game (of course), but I think you will enjoy it tremendously. You'll find comprehensive guides for every EP on this forum. The knowledge accumulated here is totally awesome.
You'll have a wonderful time!  :D

Offline Free SIM

• Nooboo
    • Free Sim cards
« Reply #4106 on: December 20, 2012, 05:11:04 AM »
Hi all, just a quick hello. Its great to finally join a Sims community to chat about our common passion

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4107 on: December 20, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »
Welcome free SIM! As everyone has said, enjoy the forum!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Louise56

« Reply #4108 on: December 20, 2012, 08:19:29 AM »
Welcome Lorien and free SIM! Enjoy the forum. :)

Offline SecretSanta

• Nooboo
« Reply #4109 on: December 20, 2012, 10:31:48 AM »
Hi Im Amanda

I've been a long time lurker on the forum and website. I've been playing TS3 for a good few years now and have found this site absolutely invaluable.

I live in England with my partner, our two gorgeous girls, a dog and a cat! I tend to play for an hour or so each evening when the girls have gone to bed, but our eldest daughter (who's just about to turn 5) likes to watch. She insists that my sims family adopts any strays that happen to lurk and if I create a new family, the YA has to be a girl called Betsy! Don't know why, she just likes the name I think.

Im trying to get my sim abducted by the aliens, but no luck so far. Will try out some hints 'n tips on the aliens posts.