Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 430724 times)

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5450 on: October 12, 2019, 09:05:27 PM »
em hi i'm from Australia

Yeah another Aussie!  Welcome to the forum.  I'm from the Sunshine State.  Normally I'd introduce myself as a banana bender but there's a guy on this forum who uses that name.

Woohoo thought I was the only one haha sorry for late reply ahaha I didnt get your reply in my inbox strange

Offline Drguyks

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5451 on: October 14, 2019, 02:27:32 PM »
I registered and introduced myself years ago. Since then I've been out there walking in the states. I've fought alien invasions, micro-viral infestations... I've crossed Borg space and travelled through time. I've danced and died in thousands of moments in the infinite reaches of space and time. All of that said, I have returned to Sims. I got pulled back into Sims 4 when Realm of Magic was released. I have gotten every expansion but Cats and Dogs, along with Island Living. As far as GPs & SPs are concerned I've also got Romantic Garden, Vampires, Outdoor Living, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen, Movie Night, and Spooky Stuff. I try to play with minimal mods but a ton of CC. I'm currently on a ton of social media platforms and sites. I'll post my digital business card in the appropriate channels. I'll try to be as active as possible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.