Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236072 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5445 on: September 22, 2019, 03:18:54 PM »
Welcome to the forum, @craterdweller!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
« Reply #5446 on: October 12, 2019, 09:04:26 PM »
Welcome to he forum @BlairAragon! You are allowed to post pictures.  I like your Sim :).

Thanks  ;D ** I thought I replied to you back then and now im looking back at my comment thinking ** im such a weirdo

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
« Reply #5447 on: October 12, 2019, 09:05:27 PM »
em hi i'm from Australia

Yeah another Aussie!  Welcome to the forum.  I'm from the Sunshine State.  Normally I'd introduce myself as a banana bender but there's a guy on this forum who uses that name.

Woohoo thought I was the only one haha sorry for late reply ahaha I didnt get your reply in my inbox strange

Offline Drguyks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5448 on: October 14, 2019, 02:27:32 PM »
I registered and introduced myself years ago. Since then I've been out there walking in the states. I've fought alien invasions, micro-viral infestations... I've crossed Borg space and travelled through time. I've danced and died in thousands of moments in the infinite reaches of space and time. All of that said, I have returned to Sims. I got pulled back into Sims 4 when Realm of Magic was released. I have gotten every expansion but Cats and Dogs, along with Island Living. As far as GPs & SPs are concerned I've also got Romantic Garden, Vampires, Outdoor Living, Vintage Glamour, Cool Kitchen, Movie Night, and Spooky Stuff. I try to play with minimal mods but a ton of CC. I'm currently on a ton of social media platforms and sites. I'll post my digital business card in the appropriate channels. I'll try to be as active as possible.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Offline Sruixan

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5449 on: October 25, 2019, 11:32:39 AM »
Hey there!

I'm a fairly recent convert to the Sims series compared to some, in that the Sims 4 has been my one and only experience of it to date, but apparently I'm hooked enough to have sunk a lot more time into it than is probably sensible! Admittedly, most of that has been concentrated into the last few months; I was reminded of the game's existence back in May when a big deal was being made about the base game being free for a while, so I gave it a poke again and haven't really looked back. Reading some challenge-driven stories in various places has now inspired me to tackle a dynasty myself, in the hope that having some sort of goal to aim for could combat my terrible habit of abandoning my poor households about halfway through their second generation or so! Hunting for rulesets led me here - well, to this forum, anyway, since I've made use of Carl's guides before, and after a little bit of lurking I've decided to register and (hopefully) commit myself to doing this latest anniversary dynasty legit, with a story and everything. It's a good excuse to try getting back into writing again, I think, so it's worth a punt. Knowing that I have a propensity for dropping projects not dissimilar in scale to my tendency for shelving households, it may also be a touch brave, but still - here I am...

MIA2009

« Reply #5450 on: October 26, 2019, 03:13:19 PM »
I can see there are new members even now in 2019. My handle, MIA2009, is from the name of the first SIM I made in Sims3 (Mia) and the year I purchased my first Sims game (2009).  I've only recently started reading Sims stories and am really addicted.  I'm getting ready to do my own story, but I'm having trouble figuring out the whole "how to post a story in the forum" thing. LOL.  It's probably blasphemy to say this, but I purchased Sims4 and just didn't like it as much. I like the open world concept better and really hate the transition screens. So I stopped at Sims4 base game and haven't done anything else at all with it.  Hope to see you guys around!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5451 on: October 27, 2019, 04:04:03 PM »
Welcome, @Sruixan and @MIA2009! I have a link to the rules for stories in my signature, if you're interested. We're happy to have you both here.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #5452 on: November 01, 2019, 12:59:43 PM »
Not a new member.  I'm a really old member, former moderator and resident of Carl's exclusive Union Cove for Sims 3.  Just now getting into Sims 4 (always late to the party lol), so I figured I'd reintroduce myself.

I still get birthday wishes from the forum every year, so thanks for that.   ;)
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #5453 on: November 01, 2019, 01:12:58 PM »
Not a new member.  I'm a really old member, former moderator and resident of Carl's exclusive Union Cove for Sims 3.  Just now getting into Sims 4 (always late to the party lol), so I figured I'd reintroduce myself.

I still get birthday wishes from the forum every year, so thanks for that.   ;)

And who let you out of the retirement home anyways?

Welcome to this brave new world I guess. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #5454 on: November 01, 2019, 03:09:21 PM »

And who let you out of the retirement home anyways?

There has never been an assisted living facility that could hold the likes of me!
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5455 on: November 11, 2019, 10:20:59 PM »
Hi Hosfac! Lovely to see you make a return!  :) Probably as good a time as any to launch yourself into TS4, at least there some content now  ;) :P
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #5456 on: November 12, 2019, 05:00:34 PM »
Welcome back Hosfac, and thanks for your contributions to Union Cove, I still enjoy that world. :)

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #5457 on: November 27, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »
I have recently joined the site after years of using the guides. Mostly because I have finally decided to go after my elusive white whale. Which is the Sim's 3 Immortal Dynasty. Because I apparently love to arrive to the party very late. But there still seem to be a few stories happening still. So better late than never I guess!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #5458 on: November 28, 2019, 05:03:40 PM »
Welcome, @Chubling . I just read the first installment of your dynasty. It has an interesting vibe, both creepy and funny.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #5459 on: November 28, 2019, 06:09:28 PM »
Thank you! Creepy and funny is basically my jam

anything