Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1247387 times)

Offline sierrablue333

• Nooboo
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5145 on: November 03, 2016, 09:00:47 PM »
Thanks Cathleen!

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
« Reply #5146 on: November 07, 2016, 01:35:37 AM »
em hi i'm from Australia and I played sims 3 for four years, too poor for sims 4 and i'm 14 back then when I didn't have wifi I played sims 3 and brought a lot of expansion packs and stuffs but lately I started using my free sims points.

Managed to buy Midnight Hollow, Lunar Lakes and Sunlit Tides worth it.

Btw didn't use mods to create that guy lol.

hope we're allowed to post a picture o_o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5147 on: November 07, 2016, 09:09:13 AM »
Welcome to he forum @BlairAragon! You are allowed to post pictures.  I like your Sim :).

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5148 on: November 07, 2016, 02:13:37 PM »
em hi i'm from Australia

Yeah another Aussie!  Welcome to the forum.  I'm from the Sunshine State.  Normally I'd introduce myself as a banana bender but there's a guy on this forum who uses that name.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline EatBreathePlaySims

• Nooboo
« Reply #5149 on: November 17, 2016, 06:06:53 PM »
Hey everyone! I have been a closet Sims player for quite some time and have only recently started venturing into the online communities. I cannot tell you how fantastic it is to find other people who enjoy this game as much as I do.  Right now I have 3 games going: 1. The Legacy Challenge (currently on Generation 3. It has been quite interesting because for some reason my elder Sim got pregnant, had a baby, and then died, leaving her eldest child to raise their younger sibling.) 2. The Big Sister Challenge (The big sister is quite the gardener and seems to be making enough money to support her and her little sister. She's not much of a painter but the little sister is.) 3. Fun with the townies. (I don't know why but every so often I get in the mood to play with the townies. Right now I am sprucing up Sunset Valley. I like renovating the houses, updating the Sims hairstyles, etc. I also like cultivating relationships. So far, my favorites are Thornton and Morgana Wolff, Hank and Pauline Wan, Jamie Jolina and Dustin Langerak.)

I really look forward to getting to know people and sharing our gaming experiences!

-C-

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5150 on: November 18, 2016, 02:57:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum @EatBreathePlaySims.  I am intrigued how you managed to get an elder Sim pregnant.  I love playing with Thornton and Morgana Wolff too.  They are two of my favourite Sims.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

• Nooboo
« Reply #5151 on: November 18, 2016, 03:11:58 PM »
@Magz from Oz I am not sure how my elder ended up pregnant other than I do have a mod that I enabled to do a Teen Pregnancy Challenge but I don't recall ever setting it up for elders!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5152 on: November 18, 2016, 06:22:51 PM »
@Magz from Oz I am not sure how my elder ended up pregnant other than I do have a mod that I enabled to do a Teen Pregnancy Challenge but I don't recall ever setting it up for elders!
@EatBreathePlaySims --- Welcome to the forum.  Was your Sim abducted an got pregnant?  It seems like you're playing TS3 --- I've only played TS4, but all the Sims games look cool.

• Nooboo
« Reply #5153 on: November 18, 2016, 07:21:18 PM »
@coolsim9999999 Yes, I play TS3. I tried TS4 and it was nice but I love my TS3 more. Any Sims game is awesome in my book though!

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5154 on: November 18, 2016, 08:39:20 PM »
@coolsim9999999 Yes, I play TS3. I tried TS4 and it was nice but I love my TS3 more. Any Sims game is awesome in my book though!
You must have some characters that you don't want to give up in TS3, either.  That's how it is for me in TS4.

Offline Happy

• Llama Wrangler
  • Sims 3 is awesome!!!
« Reply #5155 on: November 20, 2016, 09:49:01 AM »
Hi, I am Happy and I had recently started to play sims 3, my sim just super fast learned  how to write and paint in one day and mastered it! My sim is a child and I had no clue what happened, she just aged up recently. Please help me!
People shouldn't insult each other, after all, we all are human beings, how different are we?

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5156 on: November 20, 2016, 02:42:14 PM »
Hi, I am Happy and I had recently started to play sims 3, my sim just super fast learned  how to write and paint in one day and mastered it! My sim is a child and I had no clue what happened, she just aged up recently. Please help me!

Hi @Happy.  Welcome to the forum.  This thread is a basic introduce yourself.  Your issues would get more or better answers if they were posted to the correct boards.  But to answer your question, there was a glitch a few years ago which has never been fixed.  If you don't want your Sims to skill up super fast, keep them unhappy, tired or hungry.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline Watcher4677

• Nooboo
« Reply #5157 on: November 23, 2016, 09:16:51 PM »
Hi there, I'm Watcher4677 but please call me Watcher. I've been playing The Sims since shortly after The Sims 2 Open for Business came out and have been playing every since. So yeah I've been playing for quite a while now. I've taken a break from playing for quite a while now, but now I'm back in action with both The Sims 3 and 4. Here's a little info about me: I'm a major computer geek, I have a custom built gaming desktop at home (feel free the ask about the sepcs....if interested), I'm also a IT student going for a degree in Computer Networking. I also hope to one day to open a PC repair business after school. One more fun fact about me that might surprise some people: I own a total of 6 computers!!!!! 5 Desktops and one laptop. Yeah....that's kinda a lot I know. ;D

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5158 on: November 23, 2016, 09:43:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Watcher!  Wow, that's a lot of computers for one person --- cool.  Good luck with college/your career.  This is a great forum to ask questions about The Sims 4 and The Sims 3.

Offline princex

• Nooboo
« Reply #5159 on: November 25, 2016, 09:59:15 PM »
I'm a long time lurker and, in fact, closely followed several Immortal Dynasties and Townie DecaDynasties for awhile way back when! Now I'm back and hope to perhaps get a challenge of my own going. Eventually. :D

I would honestly love to do an TS3 Immortal Dynasty, since I always loved those, but I'm not sure anyone here cares about TS3 stories anymore? :x Ah well -- perhaps after I get the hang of TS4 I'll like those dynasties just as much. :p (I preordered, but never really touched the game... whoops! After awhile, though, creating gender neutral and trans sims in TS3 got annoying and I just had to make the switch for those lovely, lovely gender customization tools!)

I mostly haven't played a lot of TS4 yet because TODDLERS, tbh!

anything