Author Topic: How Many Life States in Your World?  (Read 40587 times)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How Many Life States in Your World?
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2018, 10:06:05 AM »
Sorry about all the bugs, @christinal3106 . Unless another team member has suggestions, by all means, use cheats if you must to get things working right. *fingers crossed*

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2018, 11:23:37 AM »
Ok, I looked into it a bit more.  There is a cheat that can remove occult traits.  Should I remove the alien or the vampire trait?  I think in the game, this child should be an alien, since it is from an abduction.  It doesn't have alien eyes, but it does have alien skin tone.  I'll remove the vampire trait and see what happens.

Good news.  I removed the vampire occult trait, and little Calypso is a full alien that is editable in cas, and she even has alien eyes! Thanks Metro.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2018, 05:35:20 AM »
Spreadsheet for this challenge has now been updated with missing skills and aspirations from the Jungle Adventures pack.

The easiest way to update your spreadsheet if you already have an ongoing dynasty is to copy the data from the "Lists" sheet over to the same sheet in your document. That will then update all items currently missing, but not destroy what you have already typed in.
Spreadsheet can be found here

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2018, 03:23:15 PM »
How do you age up a ghost child?  He can't blow out candles.  Do you use cheats and cas?  Is this another bug related to them?  Are you suppose to be able to blow out candles with them?

Also, if you age them up in cas, they won't get their reward traits when turning into a young adult.

I am having this same issue. My ghost child has no option to blow out candles. How should I proceed? @MarianT  @LenaLJ

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2018, 03:45:37 PM »
Is there no option on the cake? If so, try moving the cake around. I've found that sometimes if it's not placed at the edge of the table or counter, the option won't show up. Or is the option there, but grayed out? In that case, I think CAS would have to be the answer.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline christinal3106

• Occult
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2018, 04:14:08 PM »
I think that since ghosts don't age, they won't let us age them up either.  What Lena told me to do is age them up in cas using cheats.  When they are aging up to adult, you have to use cheats to add their character value traits.  If your dad is a vampire, he may get abducted, impregnated, and have a hybrid alien/vampire.  They are not supported by the game and are very buggy.  If you have that situation, you also have to use cheats to remove the vampire trait from them.  You should be able to find all the cheats you need to use with a google search.  Good luck! 

If anything is wrong with what I said, I apologize.  This is just what I was told to do in these circumstances, so I thought I could help out.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2018, 04:15:41 PM »
I think that since ghosts don't age, they won't let us age them up either.  What Lena told me to do is age them up in cas using cheats.  When they are aging up to adult, you have to use cheats to add their character value traits.  If your dad is a vampire, he may get abducted, impregnated, and have a hybrid alien/vampire.  They are not supported by the game and are very buggy.  If you have that situation, you also have to use cheats to remove the vampire trait from them.  You should be able to find all the cheats you need to use with a google search.  Good luck! 

If anything is wrong with what I said, I apologize.  This is just what I was told to do in these circumstances, so I thought I could help out.

Thanks for the help! I haven't played with a ghost child, so whatever you and Lena have figured out is okay with me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2018, 04:40:38 PM »

Thanks! We'll just have to remember to note when their birthday would have been if they don't max 3 childhood skills.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2018, 09:57:33 AM »
On my (I think) fifth attempt, I have finally finished! Going to double check everything, but I've checked it regularly as I messed up by missing a skill on other attempts so I'm pretty sure it's going to be fine. Phew :)
[they/them pronouns please]

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2018, 12:13:06 PM »
On my (I think) fifth attempt, I have finally finished! Going to double check everything, but I've checked it regularly as I messed up by missing a skill on other attempts so I'm pretty sure it's going to be fine. Phew :)

Congratulations! This was a hard one. PM the team about your Hall of Fame entry.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2018, 02:34:06 PM »

A big congrats @callycat !

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2018, 04:54:38 PM »

Congratulations! This was a hard one. PM the team about your Hall of Fame entry.

Thank you, I will do!

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2018, 04:55:37 PM »

A big congrats @callycat !

Thank you! It's the first time I've managed one for Sims 4, it always takes me a long, long time :)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2018, 04:54:01 PM »
Great job, callycat! You're officially in the HOF.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2018, 05:00:43 PM »
Congrats callycat on your HOF entry. Great job

anything