Author Topic: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Nov 15)  (Read 118008 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Aug 10)
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2019, 07:30:09 AM »
oshizu, it is lovely to see you again on the forum, and I hope you'll take on another challenge. I do suggest that you wait a few weeks, though. ;)

Malcolm was a problem for me and Willow because he had to keep the evil trait. I though I could get rid of it by aging him down to a child, but no, snob isn't available for children.

The Newbies come from TS1, the Curious brothers from TS2, and Hunter Cottoneye from TS3.

This is very similar to the Ten-Gen Challenge, with a couple of exceptions. First, the point requirement to change heirs has been increased to 100 instead of 50. Second, they can gain points on free days. And third, I've added a couple of ways to get points, mainly from spending 2 hrs on a community lot and from completing a collection.

I'm glad you've been enjoying it. Incidentally, if there's a family you don't like, I've set up the chapters so you can skip reading about them.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2019, 04:03:44 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome and detailed explanation, MarianT!
For now, I'm just playing a sim couple in Strangerville on Long lifespan (I've never played Long lifespan before).
Just relaxing.

Oh, so that's why Malcolm didn't have as much of a change of heart as the other sims!
I don't remember the Newbies at all, but I do remember Curious Brothers and Hunter from your Zombie story.
Haha, I knew it! The Wisewoman is like the Ten-Gen Challenge, only a million times harder!  Scoring sounds very complicated!

I have two favorite households in your story, but none I dislike (Wow, Hugh's resemblance to Papa J is amazing!) so I will continue reading about everyone!
So, 10 lineages for 10 generations each, like the ingame achievement? You get the achievement but we get the joy of reading about your journey!

By the way, I left my game last night to look up something when this story caught my eye and I ended up reading it all.
When I got back to my game, my sims had advanced 30 days but still alive, though the house was littered with dirty plates, hahaha.
Needless to say, I went back to an earlier Save. And now I remember about PAUSE! Thanks for the inadvertent reminder!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2019, 10:16:51 AM »
The Landgraabs and Curiouses 7

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
I gave Babs her 1000 Simoleons for the A.

She used it to change her bedroom into something for a teenager who wanted to explore the jungle.

But Babs wasn't the only winner. Hugh received 10,000 Simoleons anonymously. A few days later, he discovered why. The Del Sol Valley Grapevine published an article based on the paper he'd handed in at school. It ended with a picture of Katrina and Nina, with the caption Sisters? Cousins? Mother and Daughter? Katrina was not going to be happy, I thought, but in the meantime, there were more essays to read.

The Most Important Thing by Sterling Landgraab

Yeah, I know most people would figure me to say "money," but really, when you have as much as we do, money is not all that important. It's there, and maybe I'd miss it if I didn't have it, but I do, so it's not a problem. What's important to me is family, and I'm not just saying that because Grancy would put me on her list if I said something else (and believe me, Grancy's list is not something you want to be on).

I live with my parents and my dad's parents, and my mom's parents and her sister. I'll start with me and my dad. His name is Malcolm Landgraab.

You probably voted for him in the last election, and he's probably going to be president some day.

His parents are Grancy and Granfrey. My four grandparents all got together before I could learn how to talk and decided what I would call them. Both of them say they're in the import/export business, but Granfrey told me a long time ago that they're on opposite sides. He says he's one of the good guys.

Mom's also in import/export and works with Granfrey, so that makes her another good guy. Her father is Grandom, and he's an astronaut.

Her mother is Grandmo, and she keeps a garden. She started working part-time once I got old enough to go to school. Before then, she mostly took care of me.

And finally, there's Aunt Siobhan. She doesn't have a fancy name.

We have a lot of fun together. For Spooky Day, we all put on costumes and had a party. Grancy dressed up as a witch.

Mom came as a fairy, and Aunt Siobhan as a llamacorn.

It was nice, but for me the most fun thing is playing the guitar. Dad wants me to go into politics like him, but I think I'd like to become a rock star.

"A C!" Sterling protested. "I poured my soul into that paper. How could I get a C?"

My Most Unforgettable Character by Cosma Curious

To tell the truth, I live in a house full of unforgettable characters. First off, there's my Uncle Lazlo. He's a great cook, and he works as a mixologist. He's always starting jokes that begin with something like, "A nun and a thief walk into a juice bar..." and then he looks at me and coughs and won't say any more. There's one joke that he did tell me: "A three-legged dog came into the bar. He hopped up on the stool, looked me straight in the eye, and said, 'I'm lookin' for the man who shot my paw.'"

There's also my Uncle Vidcund. Thanks to him I have two cousins who have different mothers. They don't live with us. Dad has advised me not to bring any of my friends home from school because with Uncle Vidcund, you never know.

Finally, there's my dad, Pascal. He's a scientist, and he's interested in aliens. He's invented a couple of cool things -- a ray gun that can change an object into something else, when it's not setting the object on fire, tha is, and a satellite dish that can be used to contact aliens.

It's because of Dad's interest in aliens that I was born, and also my baby sister, Brenna.

Brenna is my most unforgettable character. One minute she's shaking her head and saying, "Do it MYSELF" and the next she's calling and saying "Ah wa wa!" Usually that means she wants to be let out of her high chair.

Dad is Brenna's favorite person, partly because he's everybody's favorite and partly because he's the only one who will take time to play dolls with her.

He's the only one that she'll let give her a bath. Considering that he usually emerges from the bathroom even wetter than she is, this is a dubious honor.

Brenna does let me feed her, although she wasn't really thrilled about the yogurt I gave her. I don't know why -- I thought she'd like something sweet and sticky. Maybe I should have waited until she was able to use a spoon though.

One thing I'll say about Brenna -- she's absolutely fearless, going up and down the stairs in our house without even wondering whether she'll slip through the risers. The rest of us worry, but Brenna doesn't.
Having known Brenna, I'm a lot less interested in having a baby than I used to be. She's okay, but very demanding, even when she's pushing you away.

And that's it. I don't really care what grade you give me because tomorrow is my birthday, and I'm graduating.

To no one's surprise, Cosma got a B-.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Aug 16)
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2019, 11:26:23 AM »
The Gotharios, Strauds, and Zests 7

Corn Gothario was not at all pleased when she learned she would have to write an essay. "I just became a teen!" she complained. "It's not fair making me compete with kids who have been teens for years." But when she was told that there might be 1000 Simoleons in it..."Well, as long as you go easy on me...okay."

An Emotional Experience by Corn Gothario

I started out as Cornelia, but that sounds like medicine or some kind of problem that old people have. In grade school I was Corny, which was okay for a kid, but Corn is way better. 

My mother Cassandra is an art critic and gets to wear a beret to work. Isn't that beret to die for? I can't wait until she brings home the pattern for us.

My dad's job is very hush-hush, but he gets to dress well for work. I like his shades, but not as much as my mother's beret.

For a long time the only exciting thing that happened in our family was my mother getting abducted by aliens.

I was eating chips and my twin Cloud (once Claudia) was doing her homework when we heard this weird sound out back and realized what was happening. It was a little freaky because Dad was at work at the time so we were on our own. But that's not my emotional experience.

My emotional experience was becoming a teen. As I blew out the candles, I remember thinking that I was going to be the prettiest (yeah, like that was going to happen at a school that included Babs Newbie), coolest kid ever. First step towards being the coolest was becoming a vegetarian.

The next thing that happened was that Cloud became a teen. Growing up, I was the pretty one, the creative one, the one in drama club, and Cloud was the scruffy one, the active one, the scout. I figured it would be the same in high school.

But I was wrong. I'm sort of pretty. When people see me they say, "Oh, you look just like your mother!" And my mother's an attractive woman. It could be worse.

When people see Cloud, however, they just say "Oh." Because Cloud is drop-dead gorgeous. Here she's wearing just a little bit of make-up because we're trying to put together her formal outfit.

But here she is in her scout uniform, which does absolutely nothing for her, and she's still gorgeous. What gets me is that she doesn't care. She wants to be a gardener when she grows up, and she picked short hair because it doesn't get in her way. "I can't stand it when the wind blows my hair in my face," she told me. "So stay inside," I said. But Cloud loves the outdoors, so that's not going to happen.

Anyway, I've decided that I'm going to become a stylist, and Cloud is going to be my first creation. I've already told her that she should stick to the colors burgundy and chartreuse, and I've made her promise that she won't wear anything without getting my approval first. I wish I could get her to lose the glasses, but she's near-sighted like our mother. I'm looking forward to when we get older and fill out a little more. There's some outfits that our parents will automatically say no to, like anything that bares our midriffs or is too tight.
And that brings up another upsetting thing about becoming a teen. This is the card that Dad gave us to show to any boys we meet:

2 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. My daughter is very precious to me.
2. I have access to surveillance and interrogation techniques that would give you nightmares if you knew about them.

Thanks, Dad. Way to go to destroy any chance we might have at being popular.
In conclusion, I thought that becoming a teen would be the happiest day of my life so far, but instead it was an introduction to a new reality fraught with pitfalls.

Corn's grade was an A-. "Focus on the A, rather than the minus," she told me.

My Most Unforgettable Person by Celeste Straud

I was going to write about shopping, but realized that I didn't have much to say. So I changed my topic to this. But I don't want to say who the person is until near the end.

My most unforgettable person is someone who changed his nature because he didn't want to harm the woman he loved. (Clue 1 -- this person is a man.)

My most unforgettable person loves music so much that he is willing to teach others even though their efforts cause him actual pain. (Clue 2 -- this person is a music-lover.)

My most unforgettable person has trouble with his digestion and can only eat uncooked fruits and vegetables. (Clue 3 -- this person might have been a vampire once.)

Okay, you probably have guessed by now, but here are a couple of pictures:

My most unforgettable person doesn't mind going out when it's dark. Most people think he's too dignified to pretend to be a sea monster for his son, but he's not.

My most unforgettable person is such a dapper dresser that he doesn't own a pair of jeans and does his gardening in a Victorian-era suit.
My most unforgettable person is my father, former vampire Count Vladislaus Straud IV.

Celeste's grade was a B+.

Mimi Zest was the last heir of her generation to become a teen. Unlike Corn, she didn't mind having to write an essay immediately. "But what to write about? My most unforgettable person? Only who would I choose? My dad? My mom? Aunt Yuki? Or what about An Emotional Experience? Nah, I want to wait until I've found my one true love for that. Oh -- I've thought of something.

The Most Important Thing by Mimosa Zest

It's safety. Yes, I still sleep with the night light. That's not because I'm afraid of the monster under the bed. These days the monster is in my head: What if I'm too stupid to do well at school? What if I fall in love with a guy who doesn't love me back? What if he's a jerk? What if nobody wants to read any of the books I write and I never become a best-seller?
And then there are real things to be afraid of, like sharks and pufferfish nigiri and fire.

I'm still afraid of fire. When it was time for me to blow out the candles on my cake, I really wanted to see if there was some alternative. "You could take a taste of the icing," my mom coached. But that meant I'd have to put my fingers on the cake, close to the burning candles. What if a gust of wind sent the flames in my direction instead of away from me?

You probably think I'm a real baby for being afraid of birthday candles, but you have to understand that when I was a little girl, I was set on fire by our dryer. Mom put me out with a fire extinguisher before I was really hurt.

And Dad fixed the dryer so it wouldn't create any more flammable lint. When I found out he'd done that, I can't tell you how relieved I felt.

Safety -- it's something we take for granted, but we really miss it if it's not there. Fear is absolutely the worst emotion. It claws at your insides, not like a butterfly in your stomach but more like a leopard. I want every child in the world to feel safe, to know that holding her mother's hand is enough to prevent every disaster. And I want all the children to be safe, too.

My advice to every child out there:  let Mom and Dad do the laundry.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Aug 19)
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2019, 04:13:47 PM »
All of the "My Most Important Thing" essays were so fun to read.
What a brilliant way to share household updates in an unexpected way.
The Gen2 teens are all very attractive.
You've done a wonderful job creating 10 households that are quite unique from each other.
I'm sure that is/was your plan, but I'm just saying that I'm loving the different families! :D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2019, 08:50:23 AM »
All of the "My Most Important Thing" essays were so fun to read.
What a brilliant way to share household updates in an unexpected way.
The Gen2 teens are all very attractive.
You've done a wonderful job creating 10 households that are quite unique from each other.
I'm sure that is/was your plan, but I'm just saying that I'm loving the different families! :D

I'm glad you're enjoying the different families. Cosma Curious is very special to me because she was my first baby-to-adult Sim in TS2 and I lost her and the rest of her family when the save she was in failed to open. Hunter Cottoneye was the founder of my TS3 DecaDynasty, and an offspring of TS3's Bob and Betty Newbie married into that dynasty. Except for the Heckings and Katrina Caliente, I've played the others one or more times.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2019, 01:40:46 PM »
The Cottoneyes, Lee-Scotts, and Heckings 7

An Emotional Experience by Hank Cottoneye

I like to think of myself as a pretty brave guy. Like when my little brother was scared of the monster under his bed, I was the first person he turned to. But the other night something happened that scared the whatchamacallit out of me.

You don't expect an underground bunker to shake. You figure it'll be impervious to things like sonic booms and heavy machinery going by. So when the walls in our house started moving back and forth, I was like, "Whoa, dude, what the --?" I figured it was an earthquake.

But then I went upstairs and outside and saw smoke coming up out of a small fissure.

And then I saw the lava bomb.

It was just me and Dale at home because Mom was at work and Dad was off fishing. So as soon as Dad came home I told him what had happened. "We've got to move," I said, and I expected him to agree with me. "Not so fast," he said. "This is a good spot -- no close neighbors, no tree roots dangling through the ceilings. But don't say anything about this to your mother; she might get nervous."

Dad is a colonel in the military, so he's not someone you want to disobey. But he's also paranoid, so you'd expect him to freak out about a volcano. On the other hand, he's erratic, so you can't expect him to behave like a normal person.

First thing the next morning, he went out and chipped away at the lava bomb. "I got an emerald, a quartz, and a citrine," he told me. "But you have to wait until they cool off and turn black. Otherwise you might get burnt." Really?

That night I couldn't help wondering what would happen if we had a fissure open up in the middle of the living room. Would the carpet burn? Would we all be asphyxiated by the smoke from the burning polymers? Mom asked me what was wrong, and I had to pretend to be upset about the movie we were watching. She gave me kind of a strange look and said, "You do remember that the dog makes it home safe at the end, don't you?" So I had to mumble something about the mummy always scaring me, which made me sound like a total loser.

So, I don't know. Am I a wimp for wanting to move? I'll tell you one thing, though. The next time one of those snobby kids from San Myshuno moans about earthquakes, I'm going to say, "Well, at least you're not on top of a volcano."

Hank got a B+

The Most Important Thing by Faith Lee-Scott

Working on this assignment was really hard for me because I kept thinking of one thing, then another, as being the most important. It seems to me like everything is important. I was going to say that getting an education was important...

...But then Mom took me with her to the gym. Running on the treadmill was hard. I realized that I was not in good shape and that I needed to work on developing my fitness. So maybe I'd say that exercising was the most important thing...

...Except that then I stepped off the treadmill and found myself face to face with the coolest guy from school. I'm not the only one who has a crush on him, but I know it's hopeless because we're both dynasty heirs so I couldn't marry him anyway, and if he was my one true love, I would just be miserable. And all I could think was that I didn't have any make-up on and I probably looked terrible. Maybe terrible enough so he wouldn't recognize me? But then he said, "Hi, Faith." So, yeah, he saw me without my make-up, but he knew my name, so he's not totally oblivious to my existence, and that's a good thing, right?
Anyway, maybe love is the most important thing.

I'm really a lot better with pictures than I am with words, so here's my representation of the most important thing -- a life that includes everything.

Faith got a C, with a note from the teacher: A picture might be worth 1000 words, but for writing class, you need the words.

What's Most Important by Grant Hecking

The first thing I have to say is that I'm totally comfortable with having Dad and Pop as my parents, with their love for each other, and with their love for me.

Pop is always ready to help me fine-tune my exercise routine, and I can only hope that some day I'll have a physique like his.

Dad is the family breadwinner and bread baker, and my go-to guy for homework assistance except for math. Neither he nor Pop is good at math, so I've had to learn algebra myself.

Having said all that, the most important thing for me is finding out my true identity. I'm not really interested in the two people who supplied my genetic composition. What I want to know is what I am. When I was a child, I thought I might be a wizard like in the Henry Puffer books, but I eventually discovered that wizards didn't exist.

When I became a teen, I thought I might be a vampire, but a few hours' research was enough to scratch that notion. I didn't have fangs and tbh, I prefer my steak well-done. But although I knew I wasn't a wizard or vampire -- and certainly not a native of Sixam -- I still felt that I was different from everyone else. Was I a merman? I could take a bath without anything happening to my legs, but that didn't prove much. And we didn't have a swimming pool because summer tends to be short and chilly here in Brindleton Bay.

When I found out we'd be going to Sulani for a day or two, I got really excited. Maybe I would meet other merpeople, and they would teach me all the arcane secrets of mermanship.

But even in the ocean, my legs remained solidly, separately, leglike. I wasn't a merman. Maybe what Dad said was true, and many teens feel like they're different -- even the ones who live with their birth parents. And maybe Pop was right when he said that being attracted to girls rather than guys -- which was absolutely okay with him -- was enough to make me feel like I didn't really belong, even though, as far as he was concerned, I certainly did.

And then one day our dog Rosie died. I grieved for her, of course, but I also felt that Rosie might have been useful to me in a way that I didn't understand. And when there was a flash of light when the Reaper took her soul, I felt like I'd seen something that I recognized. I even asked him if I might be the offspring of him or someone like him. "You're not my kid," was all he would say.

I guess I'll always be curious about my identity, but in the meantime, Dad says I should concentrate on school and scouting. And Pop says that he and Dad will always be there for me and if I want to try and track down my birth parents, that's fine with them. Maybe when I stop being a teen, I'll have a better understanding of who and what I am. I do plan to change my first name to something with a few more syllables. I don't know why -- Radagast has always sounded like a cool name to me and so does Paracelsus.

Grant's grade was an A.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Aug 25)
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2019, 05:18:59 PM »
Amazing story Marian! I just read through the whole thing today. And what a challenge. I might not be that ambitious, but it did make me want to check out my Sims 4 games again. Seriously thinking of getting Strangerville. And I love all the returning sims. Hunter Cottoneye is quite the interesting sim. Have your story bookmarked and can't wait for the next update!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2019, 06:04:47 PM »
@deedee_828, Thanks for reading! I haven't done as much with Strangerville yet in this story as I could. Maybe Hank will be the one to solve its mystery.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2019, 12:50:50 AM »
I smiled to read that Hank has the Paranoid trait. Of course, he does!
What a great idea to have him be the one to solve the mystery, and he's even in the military career already! Perfect!

Awww, poor Faith and her C. Next time, she could maybe start putting together a draft earlier so she'll have something to rewrite. Haha.
And why did Liberty take Faith with her to the gym, when Faith was facing an essay deadline!?

Oh, angsty Grant got the best grade! His essay does sound the most mature as he struggles with his identity and sense of belonging.
I was surprised that Grant considered not only his gender identity but also his life state.
I wonder what he meant about Rosie's reaping triggering a feeling of recognition in him.
Among all the teens, Grant seems the most prepared to take a magical leap of faith....
Do your challenge rules require the Heckings to adopt another pet?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2019, 06:26:47 PM »
@oshizu, Actually, it's Hunter that has the paranoid trait; Hank is his son. And Faith is already an A student; one C won't hurt her grades. There isn't any rule that the Heckings have to get a new pet, but they might -- maybe a black cat?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2019, 08:27:44 PM »
Sorry, I had the sims' faces right but mixed up their names! I did mean to comment about the military father having the paranoid trait!
Oooh, the Heckings with a black cat and the plot ominously thickens. *cackles

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2019, 08:16:43 PM »
Willow Wisely 7

My intention has always been to write about the 10 families under my care and to say little about myself, but I have been all a-twitter lately. Ever since my teacher, the hermit Rachel told me that a portal was opening up that might enable me to expand upon my talents as a wisewoman, I have been able to think of little else.

I'm pleased to say that I did not wholly neglect my duties. I rewarded Corn Gothario,

Grant Hecking,

and Mimosa Zest with the 1000 simoleons that I had promised for an A. (Barbara Newbie had already received hers.)

But I was somewhat distracted all winter. I did notice that the fountains in San Myshuno continued to burble despite the ice.

At Winterfest, I visited the Caliente household.

Malcolm and Sterling Landgraab invited me to watch them make a snowpal.

And so did the Gothario twins, Cloud and Corn.

Don Gothario had to show off their new staircase with its landing.

And Hugo Villareal wanted me to see how adept he'd become at dancing.

Faith Lee-Scott was very pleased with her new haircut and clothing.

Cosma Curious was upset about the letter she received immediately upon graduating:

Greetings!
Uncle Sim wants you! To join the Sims military that is. According to our records, your high school achievements qualify  you for the rank of
Corporal. Please report to the base in Strangerville at 0700 this coming Monday.
Cosma had planned on going straight into a career as a tech guru.

Max Villareal received the same letter, but he was only starting as a private.

I visited the Newbies and Cottoneyes as well, but all I can say is that they were making progress. Hunter completed his aspiration to be an Angling Ace.

To be honest, I forgot about all my families as I hurried through the little community of Glimmerbrook. It is sunnier than Forgotten Hollow, and I thought about living there. But I have too many plants to move, I decided.

At last I was standing in front of the portal that Rachel had told me about. Stepping through the shimmering haze gave me the odd feeling that I was being taken apart and put back together again. Unfortunately, I did not lose any weight in the process.

My interest was in the practical side of the craft, and I soon persuaded Simeon Silversweater to take me on as a pupil.

He gave me the temporary ability to find motes and also taught me a useful spell for repairing items.

I tested the spell on a couple of pumpkins that were going bad after being carved several weeks ago.

I made macaroni and cheese in my cauldron first. Simeon had recommended that, saying the cheese would fill any cracks in the interior of the cauldron and solidify, preventing future leaks. He warned me that all my future potions might have a slightly cheesy taste, however.

I decided upon a raven as my familiar, and I named him Edgar. I had hoped we might be able to converse, but Edgar follows me about silently. No matter -- he is a good listener  and is supposed to have my back in case of danger.

When Johnny Zest showed up, I had to tread a narrow path between saying everything I wanted to and giving away trade secrets. I finally told him he would have to go to Granite Falls first, and he lost interest. Johnny is definitely a city slicker. Lounges, bars, and cafes are his scene.
I suppose it's time to return to my families, but I plan to keep my studies going as well.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Sept 10)
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2019, 11:50:37 AM »
Ooh, nice update. I'm delaying getting Realm of Magic for a little bit, but I'm looking forward to seeing Willow get some real magical powers. I love Faith's new look.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Sept 10)
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2019, 02:53:01 PM »
Oh, those essay-writing teens are now all young adults! How swiftly time passes in the Wisewoman's world!
May I assume that the job offers received by Cosma Curious and Max derive from the Get Famous fame system?

I'm ecstatic to be accompanying Willow Wisely on her explorations of Glimmerbrook and its Realm of Magic!!!

anything