Author Topic: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Aug 2)  (Read 47190 times)

Online MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Jul 24)
« Reply #275 on: July 30, 2020, 12:30:57 PM »
Elspeth Hecking 5

he26.13.jpg
Merlin's toddler days seemed to fly right by. I was going to knit him a onesie but never had the time. Maybe I'll manage to finish a beanie before he becomes a teen.

he26.01.jpg
He's a child now and apt to become gloomy.

he26.02.jpg
I helped him with his homework once or twice, and he's now a B student, hopefully on his way to getting an A.

he26.03.jpg
We went to the park one evening, where i played a space monster for him. He pointed out to me later that space monsters don't wear bathing suits.

he26.07.jpg
Merlin's granddad is always willing to give him a hug.

he26.11.jpg
His father Chance comes over fairly often, too. He really likes our rocking chairs.

he26.14.jpg
So much so, I'm afraid, that the other evening he tried to drop into one directly from his broom. That didn't work well, and Tina Tinker was quite startled.

he26.09.jpg
At work I've become good friends with Dr. Malakai Lim.

he26.04.jpg
I'm being sent out on house calls now. My first was to Amanda's house, where I got to meet my little niece Gina.

he26.06.jpg
I'm also using more complicated machinery such as the treadmill.

he26.10.jpg
It took me a while to master the controls.

he26.08.jpg
And from the treadmill I've moved to doing surgery. My first operation was not much of a success.

he26.05.jpg
But the second one went really well. Someone collapsed in the lobby, and I think I may have saved his life. I got a promotion, anyway.

he26.12.jpg
And that's most of my news except that Mom is an elder now. I've offered to let her use my knitting bag, but she's not interested.

Almost forgot -- I maxed the Purveyor of Potions aspiration. Yay me!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Jul 29)
« Reply #276 on: August 01, 2020, 09:55:54 AM »
TABLE OF CONTENTS -- GENERATION 4

Gina Caliente -- 1

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #277 on: August 01, 2020, 10:06:13 AM »
STATS -- GENERATION 4

Gina Caliente
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Atticus Newbida

Mortimer Gothario

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2020, 04:39:55 PM »
Gina Caliente 1

ca41.06.jpg
Shortly after Gina became a toddler, Dino got a visit from his mother. "You should move," she said. "Del Sol Valley is no place for people who don't care about acting. Yes, the weather is nice here, but there's nothing so bourgeois as a fishing hole. Just make sure you pack up our pictures and tombstones when you leave."

ca41.01.jpg
So Dion, Amanda, and Gina found a place on the island of Sulani -- Journey's End.

ca41.02.jpg
As befitted an heir, Gina got her own bedroom and bathroom. And since there wasn't enough space for her dollhouse in the bedroom, it went into the bath.

ca41.03.jpg
Dion and Amanda got a nice, large bedroom, with a balcony overlooking the garden.

ca41.04.jpg
Their bathroom was a good size, too.

ca41.05.jpg
Downstairs, there was plenty of room in the kitchen for a dining table and chairs.

ca41.07.jpg
And outside, off the living-room, was a pool, with a wading pool for Gina, and a little slide on the porch.

ca41.08.jpg
Gina Caliente approved of her domain. As the first heiress in her generation, and the first toddler ever to be the designated Sim, she felt justified in considering herself to be a princess.

ca41.09.jpg
And as a princess, she was free to throw off all her clothing, if that was what she felt like.

ca41.10.jpg
Plus she could choose any toy in her box to play with, including the one that her parents said was a little Grim Reaper.

ca41.11.jpg
There was only one person who didn't seem to understand that Gina was a princess, one person who scolded her when she threw food on the floor.

ca41.13.jpg
Her mother. But that didn't matter so much because her mother went off to work.

ca41.12.jpg
And Gina's father would let her play as much as she wanted, even throwing her in the air if that was what she wanted to do.

ca41.14.jpg
Sadly, she couldn't stay awake all the time, but had to go to bed occasionally. When she got older, Gina planned to do something about that.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow -- Legacies in Rotation (Aug 1)
« Reply #279 on: August 02, 2020, 12:49:38 PM »
Note: For the next few chapters, there will be some Generation 3 chapters mixed in with Generation 4 ones.

Tiffany Landgraab 4

la26.01.jpg
Tiffany Landgraab and Carl Newbida have known each other for a long time now. Their relationship began with a shared interest in athletics.

la26.02.jpg
Basketball and soccer were their preferred passions.

la26.03.jpg
Eventually, they added chess to the list, which gave them an opportunity to talk to each other.

la26.04.jpg
And finally, they took it to another level.

la26.05.jpg
And in the hot tub at the Newbida household, another level still.

la26.06.jpg
Carl was the one to propose. "Tiffany, will you embark on life's great adventures with me?"

la26.07.jpg
Tiffany said yes, of course, and they made their vows in the Newbidas' back yard.

la26.08.jpg
Tiffany wasn't quite sure this was the adventure they'd anticipated. Twins? Both girls, despite the pink and blue bassinets.

la26.09.jpg
"I was a twin, so I should know what to expect, but I don't really remember being a toddler. Any thoughts?" Carl asked his father-in-law, Sterling.
Sterling chuckled. "One thing I can say, given how skinny you and my daughter are, the kids will probably become invisible when they turn sideways."

la26.10.jpg
But Porsche (dark-haired, in the high chair) and Mazda (blond, on Tiffany's back) seemed to be quite substantial and not at all likely to disappear.

la26.11.jpg
Porsche was the more troublesome of the two.

la26.12.jpg
Mazda was more affectionate. Naturally, Porsche was the heir.

la26.13.jpg
But the two of them enjoyed babbling to each other.

la26.14.jpg
And they got along well when they played with their dolls.

la26.15.jpg
In fact, Tiffany was able to leave them alone for a few hours and complete the aspiration she'd begun working on the previous winter: she became a Body Builder. But she's not going to get a career in athletics. She plans to finish her degree in Physics as soon as Porsche and Mazda are children, and then become an astronaut. And Carl has started to develop his interest in art and has entered the Painter career.