Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1003097 times)

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #2385 on: August 09, 2019, 10:49:02 PM »
@Simkittyx: I like Harley and Rei's kids the best so far! I'll keep an eye out whenever I fire up Isla Paradiso again. I think long ago in a 4x4 dynasty save I made the Poks have children. I remember them being rather pretty too but I don't think they got far in the spousal races either, lol.

@Deklitch: the Latarsha name strikes again! I know @deedee_828 paired up Sam with one of her many Ursine x Frio kids and the results were good except for Sam almost never dying (well that'd be bad news for you :P)

I needed a Random Town Jump to just chill out with and I got Appaloosa Plains as my first town. My founder worked hard to grab a spouse and their baby STILL isn't born yet but at least StoryProgression worked its magic, I missed that beautiful mod.

I'm not really that interested in sharing the original five unborn babies right now because they are indeed babies from those pairings. If you've played in the town, you've seen them. I like the wacky pairings that ensue later. Also some babies are just a clone of one parent and that's not as fun. Everyone's really young right now but aged up in CAS for your viewing pleasure.

First pregnancy I got 100% blindsided me between Vera Blackburn and Benjamin Schmidt. I thought she was an elder and in my quest to make same-sex pregnancy happen, I thought I accidentally enabled elder pregnancy (which I guess is just too unrealistic for me). The wiki says that she's just a very old adult though, so Ben happened to strike at the right time.

She's actually a gorgeous combo of her parents. The grey hair from Vera kind of works in a perverse way. (I enabled freckle inheritance in SP, don't get your hopes up)

Second up to the plate was Honey Darnell and Chuck Hobble. Unfortunately there was a clear winner in the Chuck/Honey/Johnny Johnson love triangle and Johnny lost spectacularly (he's fine though, but for another post!). I actually do remember his name! He's Dane Darnell (though Chuck and Honey are engaged right now so not for long)

He mostly has Honey's features but I like them a lot more with Chuck's darker coloring.

Quincy and Jacqui Miller had another daughter, which didn't shock me at all since they're already married. I never really got a good look at either of them around town because they both wear hats (and believe me, Quincy is as much of a bar fiend as my founder lol, without the hat I'd have noticed something). Hat's off to another kid I forget the name of.

She's pretty!

Both of the Bird sisters got boyfriends and babies around the same time, and good for them. Alouette Bird (the red-haired one) got Calvin Riffin, and I was so excited to see their kid. I was angling for a big nose/big lips kid somewhere.

This girl got one out of two? Her hair color is gotten from Calvin's dead parents by the way! I thought it was Alouette's, but hers is a lot darker/redder.

Sister Oriole got Gavin Pinkerton. I also remember this boy's name! His name is Chadwick.

His hair is definitely random, since both his parents are very, very blond.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #2386 on: August 10, 2019, 10:56:44 AM »
@Trip , is same-sex pregnancy something that can be enabled through regular NRAAS story progression, or is it an add on? I haven't played in a while, but this might be enough to get me to start again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2387 on: August 10, 2019, 11:19:55 AM »
@KRae I think it's a mixture of enabling through Story Progression's Caste Settings (enabling the "Male" caste to become pregnant and enabling females to participate with the "Female" caste in pregnancy; I also only let other males participate in pregnancy with males) plus allowing it through Woohooer. I can DM you instructions so we don't derail this thread. :) (also I'm still figuring it out lol)

EDIT: Alouette and Calvin are expecting another baby (YES) and Gavin Pinkerton went to jail for not paying child support. Papa bless :')

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #2389 on: August 10, 2019, 05:30:33 PM »
@Trip that was all in my file which failed due to the watcher failing to notice that Aggie had a death flower seed in her inventory

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2390 on: August 10, 2019, 05:52:15 PM »
@Trip that was all in my file which failed due to the watcher failing to notice that Aggie had a death flower seed in her inventory

Sad! :'(

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2391 on: August 16, 2019, 11:13:27 PM »
Eyyy I got another batch of Appaloosa Plains kids! Thanks to StoryProgression being a champ of a mod, a wave probably represents kids conceived over the course of a week at most. I'm mostly interested because my oldest Random Town Jump kid finally aged up to teen. I usually show them as young adults in CAS (and not saving changes) but she looks pretty mature without me having to do that.

Wynona Johnson probably gets the most interesting townie parents with Johnny Johnson and original homeless townie Angel Jenner. She has a Sims Wiki article, she's legit. Most of my homeless townies have done absolutely nothing (I tried to encourage some of the prettier ones to have babies but alas) but she was Johnny's coworker. They had a set of twins as well but they're still children.

So let's see if I remember any more names!

Jayson Loveland is probably Wynona's top potential love interest right now and he's also the child of Gracie Loveland and Rodney Singleton. While Rodney's brother Booker has been having weird kids with Imogen Pelly, Rodney produced exactly one child who's just...adorable as heck.

I wasn't really interested in showing Aleksy Shepherd at first because he's just a genderbend of his mum, Hailey Shepherd, with nothing from his dad, Kenji Midden. But he also has a growing friendship with Wynona that could go anywhere. Hailey's features are cute! Some sims aren't as lucky with opposite sex children.

Amie Marshall rounds out the list of high school buds/love interests I haven't shown yet. She's Kim and Felipe Marshall's kid, who by the way are on baby #4. She's kind of pretty with a better makeover (I swear!) but geez...leave town space for the rest of us.

I don't have a shot of their two youngest but Otis is the other Marshall kid I've actually seen in-town.

Otis got a softer face than his sister and I'm fine with that.

Calvin Riffin and Alouette Bird have since broken up but they had two more children before then.

Jonas got a real nice blend of his parents' skintones. The Riffin lips didn't skip over him either, or his sister for that matter.

I had a lot more trouble styling Jonas' sister Melissa in a way that would convince everyone "she looks fine guys". Calvin's long face is difficult but she's gonna make for a cool (probably gay) punk later. I promised myself that.

Tommie Whipsnake gets the honor of being my first truly unfortunate townie baby that I also never expected. He's Zac Whipsnake and Sofia Martingale's son. Neither of them are particularly unattractive? I had better hopes than getting Great Value (tm) Benedict Cumberbatch but alas, this kid hangs out at Johnny's ranch all the time now. :(

Chuck Hobble and Honey Darnell had another son before I kicked him out (sorry Chuck). His son Dane from my last post is also a teen now and currently going steady with the Bedlingtons' son.

Myles pulled the best from both parents! He's really indifferent to all the Johnson kids right now but I may have to change his mind. :P I was hoping that they'd have a girl too for comparison's sake, but Honey had a bugged pregnancy I had to end and then she aged up to elder right afterwards.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #2392 on: August 19, 2019, 02:32:58 PM »
Wow! Tommy Whipsnake really is Cumberbatchy.  Not at all a bad thing in my opinion ;).

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2393 on: September 13, 2019, 04:45:11 PM »
I have some Lucky Palms babies to share. All of these lovely people are currently running around in my Random Town Jump.

First, the five unborn babies at the start of the game:

LandonHudson.jpg

Landon Hudson, son of Ariel and Kinslee Hudson.

BryanShaw.jpg

Bryan Shaw, son of Yolanda Shaw and Lennon Sosa. Some of you may recognize him from my RTJ––he married Canyon Kindle.

TommieLancaster.jpg

Tommie Lancaster, son of Lina Lancaster and Jaycen Hendrix. I think Tommie is one of my favorites from this bunch.

LeahLancaster.jpg

Leah Lancaster, daughter of Lola Lancaster and Richard Irwin. She's probably a lot prettier with actual eyebrows.

RickieTanner.jpg

Rickie Tanner, son of Romon and Aya Tanner. He and Leah (above) are married in my game. I'm afraid for their children's eyebrows. Will they be caterpillars, or will they be toothpicks? Only time will tell.

And some further kiddos born after the original five:

KarinaVasqeuzArellano.jpg

Karina Vasquez-Arellano, daughter of Oscar Arellano and Vivienne Vasqeuz. If only she'd inherited anything at all from Vivienne.

GarrettMatlapinDreamer.jpg

Garrett Matlapin-Dreamer, son of Darren Dreamer and Darleen Matlapin. I'm not sure where the blond hair came from. Something about him looks very Sims 2-ish to me.

JeremieLoeraSteel.jpg

Jeremie Loera-Steel, son of Marisol Loera and Donnovan Steel. Jeremie and Garrett (above) are dating––I don't often see Story Progression making same-sex relationships happen, but I got lucky this time around! (Heh heh, because it's Lucky Palms...)

LacieDiwan.jpg

Lacie Diwan, daughter of Taj and Zahra. She's gorgeous except for the chin. Maybe I should have included a profile shot, because it is awful.

ShaShaDiwan.jpg

Sha Sha Diwan, younger daughter of Taj and Zahra. Sha Sha wins for best game-generated name ever (followed closely by Roosevelt, a male baby just born in my game). Her chin might be even worse than her sister Lacie's, but she's very cute from the front!

Online Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2394 on: September 14, 2019, 07:53:31 PM »
@amaranthin when I said that I wanted Karina as a potential spouse I didn't ever get a good look at her face. It's not impossible to work with but ya know, a challenge.

I was recently looking through the "glitchy sims" list on the Sims Wiki and good news for Garrett, he indeed resembles an mildly cursed glitchy NPC (NOT related to TS2 Darren Dreamer unfortunately)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2395 on: September 14, 2019, 08:01:56 PM »
when I said that I wanted Karina as a potential spouse I didn't ever get a good look at her face. It's not impossible to work with but ya know, a challenge.

I was recently looking through the "glitchy sims" list on the Sims Wiki and good news for Garrett, he indeed resembles an mildly cursed glitchy NPC (NOT related to TS2 Darren Dreamer unfortunately)

Yeah, Karina isn't too bad looking––I think she has pretty eyes, but somehow with the rest of her features her face just looks squished in the middle or something. Her genetics certainly would have been interesting to see combined with the Kindle genes. Unfortunately Skyler was never really interested in her romantically. But it worked out for the best! (She's married in-game now, I think, but I forget to whom.)

And I just went deep down that rabbit hole of glitchy sims on the wiki...I had no idea there was such a list! Super fascinating to read.

Offline Sims_Lover

• Llama Wrangler
  • Team Bella Bachelor Goth
« Reply #2396 on: September 24, 2019, 04:11:06 PM »
Oh man I loved this thread. Do we have one for TS4?
I love The Sims 3/4.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« Reply #2397 on: September 24, 2019, 05:28:16 PM »
Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 4
https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=30671.0

Oh man I loved this thread. Do we have one for TS4?
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Joline_Magenta

• Nooboo
« Reply #2398 on: November 30, 2019, 06:16:41 PM »
So I don't know how active this thread still is but here goes nothing. I've been playing this sunset valley save for a while now and here's some of the kids:

We have twins Lucy and Ethan Wan-Goddard whose parents obviously are Pauline Wan and Hank Goddard
Ethan Wan-Goddard.jpgLucy Wan-Goddard.jpg

Now after this Pauline had a daughter with Xander Clavell named Angela, who is just stunning in my opinion!
Angela Wan.jpg

And Hank had a son named Oliver with Molly French
Oliver Goddard.jpg

Fiona McIrish had two children with pre-made townie Grady Elfman. They're called Jackie and Danny.
Jackie Elfman(HEKS).jpgDanny Elfman.jpg

Dorie and Gus hart had triplets. Here are Marge, Enid and Nemo.
Marge Hart.jpgEnid Hart.jpgNemo Hart.jpg

Jack and Judy also had two more kids, Noami and Max.
1 Naomi Bunch.jpgMax Bunch.jpg

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2399 on: December 02, 2019, 02:17:56 PM »
@Joline_Magenta What a nice batch of SV kiddos! Xander Clavell does tend to make stunning babies, in my opinion. And I had no idea Gus and Dorie could have such cute offspring! I guess I don't pay attention to them very often. Enid is absolutely beautiful.

anything