Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1630983 times)

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6255 on: December 30, 2017, 08:55:42 AM »
Haha, these are great! One a couple pages ago reminded me of a firefighter who stayed in my sim’s house for ages. Just standing there! The ask to leave button wasn’t there, and I was kind of opposed the cheats back then so I couldn’t use resetsim. When I finally somehow got her to leave, she ran off with that little “you should be more careful next time” pop-up. You stood in our house for several weeks and left your fire truck outside, and we should be careful?!  ;D ;D :P
Not a picture, but still funny.
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
« Reply #6256 on: January 15, 2018, 06:58:28 PM »
casually swims

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #6257 on: January 19, 2018, 09:14:55 PM »
So Connor Frio was walking around Sunset Valley and heard a party was going on in the Hart house hosted by Bebe Hart (as a YA).

He was given a couple of friendship potions and sent to try his luck.

He tossed them both at her and they became instant besties in the Hart family kitchen.
Screenshot-1031.jpg
He then asked her about her starsign, she was Pisces which was compatible his with. So he then asked her if she was single, she was. He proceedd to hold hands with her and do a few other such romantic interactions with her, until she thought he was irresistible. He then asked her to go steady, at which point her Childish? Insane? mother, Dorie came in and said "it's getting rather late, young man, I think its time you went home. So he left. The watcher went to check on the eclectic household he has joined which includes 2 pregnant women (neither due to Connor), and after they were all checked, the watcher wondered why isn't Connor here? So Connor was hunted for and found, as this picture shows.
Screenshot-1032.jpg
Poor Connor, he was so lovelorn, that he spent the night outside the Hart house on the bench on their front porch.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #6258 on: January 21, 2018, 08:56:35 AM »
Aww, that's cute @Deklitch :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #6259 on: January 23, 2018, 12:57:06 PM »
I've been doing the Acrobat career for the first time ever. I finally figured out how to get a great show and was doing great! I had my sim Daron, who had married into the Martinez family try out for and do a show at the Flying V Coffeehouse. All was well and good, then suddenly a giant meteor decides to come crashing down at the coffeehouse after his show started! I decided that the show must go on and had him finish  his gig. Afterwards the proprietor says "that was an average show" and he only got $4k out of it. I'm thinking "what do you expect when the meteor practically destroys everything outside and everybody at the coffeehouse goes and investigates the meteor, 1 sim dies from old age and another died when the meteor struck her?" The meteor left a giant concave dent in the sidewalk. I only got 1 pic, but here it is.

Giant Meteor

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #6260 on: January 23, 2018, 01:42:07 PM »
I've been doing the Acrobat career for the first time ever. I finally figured out how to get a great show and was doing great! I had my sim Daron, who had married into the Martinez family try out for and do a show at the Flying V Coffeehouse. All was well and good, then suddenly a giant meteor decides to come crashing down at the coffeehouse after his show started! I decided that the show must go on and had him finish  his gig. Afterwards the proprietor says "that was an average show" and he only got $4k out of it. I'm thinking "what do you expect when the meteor practically destroys everything outside and everybody at the coffeehouse goes and investigates the meteor, 1 sim dies from old age and another died when the meteor struck her?" The meteor left a giant concave dent in the sidewalk. I only got 1 pic, but here it is.

And here I'd think a meteor striking next to the show would be lots of free publicity that would boost ticket sales for next time. ;)

Offline BlairAragon

• Nooboo
  • Too poor for sims 4.
« Reply #6261 on: February 02, 2018, 08:53:21 PM »
Bartender doing his job

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #6262 on: February 03, 2018, 12:12:40 PM »
Graduation Day for the Blue family ... one of the graduands is carrying her future son in law ...
Screenshot-1259.jpg

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #6263 on: February 04, 2018, 02:51:55 AM »
Question ... True's next opponent in chess is his wife, Agnes. He has to beat her to get that bit closer to level 5 chess. If he beats her, does he really 'win', or should he abandon thoughts of becoming a chess grandmaster?
Screenshot-1296.jpg

At least with his other opponents in China, they were 'just locals'.
Screenshot-1291.jpg

But as Agnes cooks his meals, should he be concerned, she is catching exotic fish, after all.
Screenshot-1295.jpg
Screenshot-1292.jpg

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #6264 on: February 04, 2018, 05:33:20 AM »
@Deklitch Wow, Aggie has a lot of power over you ;D Aggie can take it - she'll get him next time!

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #6265 on: February 24, 2018, 10:37:53 AM »
I picked up the apocalypse challenge again and one of the rules is that you can't lock your doors until a certain career is lifted/topped. One day this is what wandered into their house. I picked it up and put it outside, but it just stood there for several days so I finally had to do a reset sim on it. One person in a facebook group I belong to for the apocalypse challenge said that the horse just came in to paint the pic, LOL.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #6266 on: March 18, 2018, 09:16:16 PM »
I had the founder of my immortal dynasty, Adeline, learn to play the bass after she became immortal, just as something to do. (I was of course inspired by Carina and the Dreamweavers in Pam's immortal dynasty.) I think Adeline reached level 3 or 4 of the skill before this happened...but, well, this happened one night while she was playing her bass in the living room.
screenshot-6912.jpg
Of course, seeing this happen in-game was a thousand times funnier than just seeing a picture of it...but I have never seen a Sim look so off-the-wall ecstatic before. She did this for hours, just bouncing along to the beat of her music, looking like she'd never had so much fun in her life. I've never laughed so hard while playing the Sims.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #6267 on: April 05, 2018, 03:27:16 PM »
*Get message that sim successfully completed an opportunity and is now beloved by his work colleagues, congratulations*
Me: Yay, let's party!
*Get message that due to his efforts, he is no longer a nobody but rather a fame leacher, congratulations!*
Me: But ... noooo

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #6268 on: August 07, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »
Iqbal Alvi in all his absent-mindedness.
Screenshot-3.jpg

I'm sorry, but Sims are cracking me up tonight. 'No, daddy! No!'
Screenshot-51.jpg

I had paused my game and was looking around when I found Leighton Sekemoto in the midst of changing into his athletic outfit.
Screenshot-21.jpg

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6269 on: August 10, 2018, 07:36:31 PM »
Please help me deduce what is going on in this picture ???

Screenshot-6.jpg