Author Topic: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge  (Read 2975504 times)

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #10185 on: January 10, 2015, 03:23:05 AM »
Thanks Shewolf and Deklitch! I guess I don't keep up on all of the premium items in the store, lol. I do have the Milking station, but have never done the soy milk. If you have a sim in the family w/a gardening level of 7 +, is it possible to just plant the special seed to see what it becomes? It's been a while since I've done this, but I think there is a way of telling what it is before you plant it.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #10186 on: January 10, 2015, 05:23:19 AM »
You are fine to plant them if you have a sim that can you just can't leave them in inventory in case it's a death flower, as for telling what they are well Plasma is obvious as it glows, I've read Nutella mention that death flowers and money tree seeds have a 0 value so might give you a clue there, that just leaves the flame fruits and life fruits.

Also remember when harvesting to take the death flowers off any non immortal gardeners once they collect them, it was actually in my dynasty that a sim gave Grim a death seed, I was so shocked but thankfully allowed to carry on but it meant this new ruling came about.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #10187 on: January 18, 2015, 03:53:54 AM »
Another one ::) Do old friends count as best friends because I cannot for the life of me, get Emma to be my best friend.  ???
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
But you cant have a rainbow
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #10188 on: January 18, 2015, 04:05:34 AM »
If the relationship bar is in the best friend range, almost full or full, then yes old friends count. Easiest way to know is keep the bar maxed or see if there is another sim labelled best friend after them in the panel, that would mean they are in the best friend range.

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #10189 on: January 18, 2015, 06:17:00 AM »
Thank You! ;D
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
But you cant have a rainbow
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10190 on: January 22, 2015, 09:59:26 AM »
Is it legal to use the Young again elixir/potion/ltr to make your immortal sim young again after they reach immortal status?

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #10191 on: January 22, 2015, 10:01:45 AM »
No.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #10192 on: January 22, 2015, 03:24:32 PM »
Good news! Adjective, my photographic supermax found a group of sims in France that she didn't know and photographed a group of them so her paparazzi skill challenge took a great leap forward. Neither her father nor her in laws have died yet, so she and hubby can't bring in gen 4 yet.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #10193 on: January 22, 2015, 04:43:14 PM »
Sucks about your elders having some life left in them, but as someone's who's never completed the Paparazzi challenge, that sounds awesome. :D
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10194 on: January 22, 2015, 06:12:43 PM »
Hi again. I have another dumb question. Are any of my immortals allowed to use the young again elixir/potion/ltr after they've reached immortal status?

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #10195 on: January 22, 2015, 06:34:57 PM »
Didn't you ask this earlier today?

No, you cannot. It's not like other players have stuck with elder immortals as a mere aesthetic choice. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Sonshine

• Heaven Bound
  • Watcher
« Reply #10196 on: January 23, 2015, 11:43:48 PM »
I'm sorry Trip if I repeated this question. I tried looking for it, but couldn't find it. Thanks for the answer.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #10197 on: January 24, 2015, 03:31:54 PM »
It's easy to miss in the first post length.  :)

Additional Restrictions and Info
  • Generation's, Pet's & Supernatural's potions, elixirs and rewards that reverse/freeze/extend/shorten age are not allowed.

Offline mysteriousways143

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10198 on: January 25, 2015, 01:56:10 PM »
Okay so I'm a bit worried. I started an Immortal dynasty attempt going for HOF and Emma Delaney was attracted to Breandan O'Shea who was a fairy (large pink wings). I figured no problem and hit him with the potent cure elixir so he would be normal (this was on Saturday Week 1) and got their relationship up to engaged/ extremely irresistible. Then I had them try for baby at 11 something  Sunday week 2(tried to do it at 10 but I had to make them move to the actual bedroom and he was a human at the time I'm pretty sure unless I missed the tiny wings). I heard the lullaby so it was successful, but when I got the message he was leaving(sometime after midnight Midnight Monday week 2 but before 5) I saw he had turned fairy again(this time with tiny green wings :o ). Is it possible they will have a fairy and I have to start over again? The species decision is at conception right so there is nothing I could do no to help?  :-\ Wish she had been attracted to Kearney, he was on the teal green slider and still human.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #10199 on: January 25, 2015, 02:13:56 PM »
Both parents have to live in the Dynasty house anyway, unless it's the seventh generation.

anything