Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764139 times)

Offline Jamie

• Occult
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1440 on: February 06, 2014, 02:40:52 PM »
I didn't use any Stuff Packs. I used items from World Adventures and Supernatural but I don't think I used any other except base game. It's possible that I missed one since I have them all but I tried to be careful.

Cool, thanks.The house is beautiful so I wanted to make sure I could use it!  ;D

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1441 on: February 06, 2014, 02:42:30 PM »
Even if I did miss something, the game will usually replace the item with something from base game. So, it would still be playable.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #1442 on: February 07, 2014, 08:23:56 AM »
Hi to everyone. I saw this picture and I thought it would make a great house.

Unfortunately, my building skills are not up to par so I'd like to request for someone to build this.  :)  I'd like it to be for a family of 4-6 members and have space for a garden and maybe a small fishing pond.

I have all EP's and SP's. I have all worlds except for Aurora skies, Lunar Lakes, Lucky Palms and Barnacle Bay. 

Thank you in advance.  :)

Offline rochelle31331

• Nooboo
« Reply #1443 on: February 07, 2014, 08:22:45 PM »
Hi guys, I'd like to make a request, first time poster, long time simmer.  :) I hope I did this all correctly.
I'm currently working on a remake of Barnacle Bay. Being the horrible builder I am, I'd like to make a request.

Looking for a resort lot that would look nice on the beach.
I'd like it to be a well established resort for visiting sims, not necessarily one to play as a resort owner starting from scratch.
Lot size is not important, whatever the builder feels inspired to do.

I have all EP's & SP's except Katy Perry, ITF, & Movie stuff.
I also have most Store Items so no worries there.
And I have all the Store worlds except for Midnight Hollow & Dragon Valley.

Let me know if any more information is needed.
Thanks sooo much!!

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #1444 on: February 11, 2014, 09:36:36 PM »
Hello! I haven't been here in a while, but I am starting a legacy (not that I'm following all the rules, but still :D) soon, and I am terrible at making houses look pretty. :P I would be much obliged if someone could build a legacy house for me that I could build in pieces (like by floor, and upgrading appliances when my Sims earn more money).

I have all expansion packs, as well as High End Loft, Outdoor Living, and Town Life stuff packs. I also have some Store content, but ask first if you're going to use some, please. I don't have quite as much disposable income as I would need to buy everything on my Wishlist. ;) I would prefer a 60x60 or 64x64 lot (I'll be playing in Moonlight Falls). No money limit, since it will be built over time.

* inhales deeply * Okay, here goes. I'd like a modern-style home, with six bedrooms, a nursery, and eight bathrooms, on three floors plus a rooftop entertainment area (with half walls and the grass carpet from ITF--kind of like a pueblo, with a flat roof that can be another living space) and a basement.

On the first floor, I'd like stone/masonry flooring, a pool and hot tub, a kitchen (with both future and modern appliances), a master bedroom and bathroom, a nursery for two (contact me for details if you take on this behemoth), a half bath, and an open-air courtyard that starts somewhere on the first floor, with a dining table and bar.

On the second floor, two bed and bath suites with double beds, a "formal" living room (i.e. fireplace and bookcases, etc.), study/office, art studio, and an unfurnished room for any skill objects I might decide to put in later would be awesome.

The third floor could have two kid's bedrooms (with either 2 twin beds or a bunk bed) connected by a bathroom, a home gym next to a half bath, a logic study, and a large game room with all the wonderful mindless-entertainment-junk-over-11-expansions you can comfortably cram in it--of course, please tell me if you think any different room placement would be more logical!

The roof is where I'd like to hold weddings and parties, so purty landscaping and such would be much appreciated. :3

One level of basement should be fine for a guest bed and bath, an alchemy workshop, a laundry room and half bath, a movie room with that giant TV from Showtime, and a decently sized, unfurnished trophy room.

Outside, I'd like a garage or carport (unfurnished), a pond, a playground, a fenced-off area for a garden (no Zombies are getting to my plants!), and optionally some of the fun stuff from Seasons if you so desire (and still have room).

Thank you so much to whichever kind soul takes on this monster of a build! Please PM me if you have questions or need more specifics--I'm happy to provide them.  :)

Sarcastic hearts. :]
Noble Legacy

Offline DanteEDM

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1445 on: February 16, 2014, 04:52:14 AM »
Hi,
I was hoping someone would like to take a stab at creating a resort for Roaring Heights. There's a big residential lot on the beach I've been playing with, but I admit defeat - I have no talent for community lots.I would prefer no custom content, but I have all the worlds from the Store (Riverview, Barnacle Bay, Monte Vista, etc.)
Thank you in advance,
DanteEDM

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #1446 on: February 19, 2014, 01:52:31 AM »
Hi to everyone. I saw this picture and I thought it would make a great house.

-AWESOME PIC!-

Unfortunately, my building skills are not up to par so I'd like to request for someone to build this.  :)  I'd like it to be for a family of 4-6 members and have space for a garden and maybe a small fishing pond.

I have all EP's and SP's. I have all worlds except for Aurora skies, Lunar Lakes, Lucky Palms and Barnacle Bay. 

Thank you in advance.  :)

Wow. That's a challenge, but I want to do a Study In Roofing, and the rest of it is squares. :)  I'll give it a shot.

EDIT - status update: Under way!

However, the game only allows four habitable floors, and your pic has more. So this will only be approximate, but I think I've gotten pretty close. :)

status update 2: Built. Sim-testing now. :)

status update 3: Something like this? You can download it >Here<.

More pics in its dedicated thread.

"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Danielle Haydis

« Reply #1447 on: February 20, 2014, 03:41:24 AM »
Oh my gosh... It looks awesome!  ;D Thank you so much. Downloading right now.

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
« Reply #1448 on: February 20, 2014, 04:08:36 AM »
*hat-tip* Thanks.

Decor is minimal, and I kept the furnishings pretty tame because I don't know your style. But sell whatever is in the way to make room for your own things.  Enjoy!
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1449 on: March 01, 2014, 01:28:35 PM »
Hello! I haven't been here in a while, but I am starting a legacy (not that I'm following all the rules, but still :D) soon, and I am terrible at making houses look pretty. :P I would be much obliged if someone could build a legacy house for me that I could build in pieces (like by floor, and upgrading appliances when my Sims earn more money).

I have all expansion packs, as well as High End Loft, Outdoor Living, and Town Life stuff packs. I also have some Store content, but ask first if you're going to use some, please. I don't have quite as much disposable income as I would need to buy everything on my Wishlist. ;) I would prefer a 60x60 or 64x64 lot (I'll be playing in Moonlight Falls). No money limit, since it will be built over time.

* inhales deeply * Okay, here goes. I'd like a modern-style home, with six bedrooms, a nursery, and eight bathrooms, on three floors plus a rooftop entertainment area (with half walls and the grass carpet from ITF--kind of like a pueblo, with a flat roof that can be another living space) and a basement.

On the first floor, I'd like stone/masonry flooring, a pool and hot tub, a kitchen (with both future and modern appliances), a master bedroom and bathroom, a nursery for two (contact me for details if you take on this behemoth), a half bath, and an open-air courtyard that starts somewhere on the first floor, with a dining table and bar.

On the second floor, two bed and bath suites with double beds, a "formal" living room (i.e. fireplace and bookcases, etc.), study/office, art studio, and an unfurnished room for any skill objects I might decide to put in later would be awesome.

The third floor could have two kid's bedrooms (with either 2 twin beds or a bunk bed) connected by a bathroom, a home gym next to a half bath, a logic study, and a large game room with all the wonderful mindless-entertainment-junk-over-11-expansions you can comfortably cram in it--of course, please tell me if you think any different room placement would be more logical!

The roof is where I'd like to hold weddings and parties, so purty landscaping and such would be much appreciated. :3

One level of basement should be fine for a guest bed and bath, an alchemy workshop, a laundry room and half bath, a movie room with that giant TV from Showtime, and a decently sized, unfurnished trophy room.

Outside, I'd like a garage or carport (unfurnished), a pond, a playground, a fenced-off area for a garden (no Zombies are getting to my plants!), and optionally some of the fun stuff from Seasons if you so desire (and still have room).

Thank you so much to whichever kind soul takes on this monster of a build! Please PM me if you have questions or need more specifics--I'm happy to provide them.  :)

Your house is ready. You can view and download here: Zeke House

Offline AllTImeAshton

• Nooboo
« Reply #1450 on: May 03, 2014, 08:41:05 PM »
Hello! I think I need a new house, as I get really bored with my own houses fairly easily.

What I Have
Family:
2 Parents
2 Teens(1m/1f)
1 Child(m)
1 Baby(f)

What I'm Looking For
6 Bedrooms.
4 1/2 Bath.
2/3 Floors (Basement included if 3.
1 Living Room.
1 Dining Room.
1 Office.
1 Play Room.
1 Kitchen.
Entrance Foyer.
1 - 2 Car Garage.
Pool.
Possibly a Pond.

I currently only have the Super Natural expansion and the base game. I like a few different styles, including Victorian, Modern, and Cottage. If it has to be more than 3 floors that's fine!

Thanks all.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1451 on: May 04, 2014, 07:48:40 AM »
Hello! I think I need a new house, as I get really bored with my own houses fairly easily.

What I Have
Family:
2 Parents
2 Teens(1m/1f)
1 Child(m)
1 Baby(f)

What I'm Looking For
6 Bedrooms.
4 1/2 Bath.
2/3 Floors (Basement included if 3.
1 Living Room.
1 Dining Room.
1 Office.
1 Play Room.
1 Kitchen.
Entrance Foyer.
1 - 2 Car Garage.
Pool.
Possibly a Pond.

I currently only have the Super Natural expansion and the base game. I like a few different styles, including Victorian, Modern, and Cottage. If it has to be more than 3 floors that's fine!

Thanks all.

I can start on that now, it should be ready in a few days.

Offline AllTImeAshton

• Nooboo
« Reply #1452 on: May 04, 2014, 10:32:20 PM »
I can start on that now, it should be ready in a few days.

Cool! I also just got Ambitions and Pets, if that helps with anything.

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1453 on: May 05, 2014, 04:40:25 AM »
That's great, pretty much everything I use in my houses is from Ambitions, so that should help.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1454 on: May 05, 2014, 02:45:31 PM »
I really want a new house for my simself and her family but unfortunately I have no building skill whatsoever. I'd love a 2/3 story white house, really cute and kind of like a classic little home with a white fence all around it. Here are some specifications:

4 bedrooms (1 for parents, 3 for kids: 2 child boys and 1 toddler girl)
Big-ish living room
Dining room off of a kitchen
3+ Bathrooms with at least 2 including shower (1 off of parents room)
Play room with lots of children's and toddler toys
Office/library with desk/computer and tons of bookshelves + seating
Large yard with a small pool and lots of play equipment
Lots of trees + plants
2 car garage (attached if possible)
Possibly a laundry room
Bookshelves throughout the whole house

I don't want it super modern but not at all old-fashioned either. Somewhere in the middle, more leaning toward modern. It'll probably be on a decent sized lot but I don't want the huge 60x60. I own all expansions + High End Loft, Master Suite, Outdoor Living, Town Life Stuff.

Edit: I forgot! I definitely want a little patio outside with tables to eat and a grill.

I also forgot to say: Thank you to anyone who gives this a shot! I really appreciate it.