Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 774966 times)

Leto85

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1125 on: May 28, 2012, 07:02:15 PM »
I used to play The sims 3 for PS3 or XBOX. In Moonlight Bay, I really like this mansion that was pre-made. It's at the top right hand corner of the map. Is it possible for somebody to 'transfer' that house to this swap shop?

I haven't build a house for anyone else yet, but for you I simply would love to make an exeption. ;)
If you can send me pictures of how the house look like in your other game, I will make it as perfect for you as I most possibly can.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #1126 on: June 03, 2012, 11:06:34 AM »
I have a new request.  I would like a very small house on a very large wooded lot.  The house should appear to be rustic, so wood or stone, and should be sparsely furnished with only the necessities.  It should be no more than two rooms, though it's not necessary to have two; one will suffice.  I would like there to be an outhouse including a tub.  Though the house itself may be on a foundation if you'd like, I'd like the outhouse not to have a foundation.  I'd like the lot to appear wild.  The only request I have for that is that I'd like the plants and trees to be spare enough not to cause major pathing issues on the lot.  I'd like the plants to be realistic, so the fantasy trees are out, but whether it's a desert or a pine forest or a swamp or whatever can be up to you.  I appreciate anyone who can make this for me.   8)

Can I do this for you? What EP/SP/Store Content do you have and what town would you like it to be built in?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #1127 on: June 03, 2012, 04:36:43 PM »
Of course you can.  Sorry that I forgot to include that info.  I have all EPs and SPs and any free store content is okay.  Any town is fine.   :)

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #1128 on: June 03, 2012, 04:45:19 PM »
Great. I'll get started then. :D

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #1129 on: June 05, 2012, 06:32:02 PM »
I have a new request.  I would like a very small house on a very large wooded lot.  The house should appear to be rustic, so wood or stone, and should be sparsely furnished with only the necessities.  It should be no more than two rooms, though it's not necessary to have two; one will suffice.  I would like there to be an outhouse including a tub.  Though the house itself may be on a foundation if you'd like, I'd like the outhouse not to have a foundation.  I'd like the lot to appear wild.  The only request I have for that is that I'd like the plants and trees to be spare enough not to cause major pathing issues on the lot.  I'd like the plants to be realistic, so the fantasy trees are out, but whether it's a desert or a pine forest or a swamp or whatever can be up to you.  I appreciate anyone who can make this for me.   8)

The house is halfway done! Probably a little too late to ask, but is there a budget limit? And is 40x40 okay, or should it be larger?

I've built it on a 40x40 but it's quite easy to place it on a larger lot and do the landscaping. There's a bathroom outside the house with a tub and a toilet, inside there's a small kitchen and dining area, and a double bed.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #1130 on: June 05, 2012, 06:46:41 PM »
No, no money limit.  I'll probably cheat them in with freerealestate anyway.   :)  40x40 is fine.  Thanks!

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #1131 on: June 07, 2012, 03:00:15 PM »
@ CSquared2, How do you like it so far? I forgot to take a picture from the top of the lot, sorry!  :-X

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #1132 on: June 07, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »
Gosh, it's even roomy!  I like it very much so far.  You squeezed a lot in there, but it looks really nice!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #1133 on: June 07, 2012, 07:48:01 PM »
This is my request for a legacy house. I originally had Zapkid doing it but now he can't so I'm just directly copying what I sent to him on here.

Okay so its a legacy house, so it will be really big. Please make sure to put it on a 64x64 lot. It's fine if you take a while because it is a big project. The funds right now are 133,024. If that is not enough feel free to go over since I'm using cheats and whatnot. I have all EPs and all SPs except TLS and MS. I also have the baby swing so if you have it too then please put it in the nursery.

The downstairs should have a living room, joint kitchen and dining room, a gym, a room for fun things, (ST games, LN stuff, etc.) a room for skilling, (easel, sculpting, inventing, chemistry etc.) a library (bookshelves and chess) and a bathroom.

The second floor should just be the bedrooms. There should be 7 plus the nursery. But I only need a master bedroom and two kid rooms to be furnished. The master bedrooom should be in red, and there should be a boy's room in blue and a girl's room in green. There should be enough bathrooms near each bedroom, so if two bedrooms share a bathroom that is fine.

Other then that, please just leave an empty 3rd floor and an empty basement if there is enough funds/if you don't mind. The wallpaper (like for the hallways and walls not part of a bedroom) should be red. If you want to add some outside things like play things for kids that is fine too. Oh and there also needs to be horse essentials.

You can use whatever patterns you want for the wallpaper and flooring as long as you give me the link to where you got them or just tell me where you got them. (like from Gheez or Grimsoul or whoever) Again, take as much time as you need. If you have any questions or if it seems like I may have left out anything just PM me again. And it will be in my legacy story so I'll give you all the credit.

Thank you to whoever will do this!  :)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #1134 on: June 11, 2012, 07:36:12 AM »
@CSquared2, I just uploaded your house to the swap shop:)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #1135 on: June 11, 2012, 08:24:36 AM »
Sweet!  It looks great!  Thanks, Roxanne!

Offline ErinIsNice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1136 on: June 13, 2012, 11:08:29 AM »
I have a big request-- I need a WA style tomb that looks like a military base. On the surface, I'd like it to be similar to Hidden Springs military base, with barracks and everything, but have plenty of secrets to discover.

I am using the civil services building in Sunset Valley, so I don't need the military rabbit hole anymore, but I want to keep a base where it was because the town would look funny without it. The lot is 64X64. I have Ambitions, WA, LN, High End Loft, Pets, Outdoor Living, and Generations.

Offline Galena

• Townie
« Reply #1137 on: June 13, 2012, 04:43:48 PM »
ErinIsNice, I  am willing to do you request but, I have a few questions. By WA style do you mean ancient looking, or with traps, hidden doors, ect.?  Also could you guve me a picture of Hidden Spring's Base, as I don't have Hidden Springs.  Third, do you want the rabbit hole on the lot?  It seems like you don't in your request.
My Builds
Sweetwater Cafe and Nectary
Growing Family Home
Sunset Valley Fire Department
Savey Simoleon Mall
I welcome suggestions and constructive criticism about any of my builds on their threads.

Offline ErinIsNice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1138 on: June 13, 2012, 05:05:40 PM »
By WA style, I mean with traps, secret doors, hidden things, etc. I'll have to get a screenshot of Hidden Springs base when I'm playing later.

I don't want the rabbit hole, but I want the lot to look "military".

Offline ErinIsNice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1139 on: June 14, 2012, 11:32:35 AM »
I can't figure out how to attach a screenshot :(