Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764003 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1425 on: October 06, 2013, 04:34:55 AM »
Welcome to the forum Arckspanielsmom! I would like to have a go at your build! I'll PM you if I have any questions.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline rarespawn

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1426 on: October 16, 2013, 05:10:33 PM »
I'll just take this request off!  I decided to brave it and build it myself!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline adventr27

• Nooboo
« Reply #1427 on: October 24, 2013, 02:27:06 PM »
I'm new here, so bear with me guys. I have a request for a two story home with emphasis on nature. To put this another way, i would like a home with lots of open space, and lots of natural lighting. For the yard, i would like a large garden with an area sectioned off for gardening, and also a pond. I don't really care about how the layout of the interior is, preferably four bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Expansion Packs: Every one, except Showtime, and Ambitions
Stuff Packs: Only Town Life, and High-End Loft

Thanks so much,
adventr27

Offline m.sato

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1428 on: October 27, 2013, 05:29:59 PM »
I'd like a Oasis Landing's starter for one w/ a bot workshop. Tks in advance.

Offline powers2008

• Nooboo
« Reply #1429 on: October 31, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »
I am new to posting on this site and for a request :D So I hope I do it correctly. I would love to have a house for Oasis Landing that is similar to the ones currently in the neighborhood ;) The one I like most looks like its on a houseboat spot and has 3 bedrooms plus the pool table in the garage. I would love it to fit on a 40x40 lot and have a greenhouse (using stones throw greenhouse roof pieces).

Game Info - EP's: Ambitions, Generations, Island Paradise, Late Night, Pets, Seasons, Showtime, Supernatural, University, World Adventures, and Into     the Future.
                  Stuff Packs: 70's 80's & 90's, Fast Lane, High End Loft, Master Suite, Outdoor Living, and Townlife
                  World's: Dragon Valley, Riverview, Monte Vista, Sunlit Tides, Lunar Lakes, and Barnacle Bay
                  Sims Store Item: Stones Throw Greenhouse

If it can be decorated like the house in the game we are replicating that would be great :D I hope I included all the necessary info. If not let me know.

Offline norenegonc

• Occult
« Reply #1430 on: November 10, 2013, 08:30:28 PM »
I'm new here, so bear with me guys. I have a request for a two story home with emphasis on nature. To put this another way, i would like a home with lots of open space, and lots of natural lighting. For the yard, i would like a large garden with an area sectioned off for gardening, and also a pond. I don't really care about how the layout of the interior is, preferably four bedrooms and two bathrooms.

Expansion Packs: Every one, except Showtime, and Ambitions
Stuff Packs: Only Town Life, and High-End Loft

Thanks so much,
adventr27

I did something that sounds like this a while back, if you like it, I could modify it to meet your needs, let me know what you think :)

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #1431 on: November 15, 2013, 08:48:51 AM »
I have a new request because while I'm getting better at building, this is so far beyond my abilities, it's a joke.

If anyone can, there is a wish for an underground domain for Lord of the Underworld and Riches himself, Hades.

Expansions: Amb, LN, Gen, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, UL, IP, and Future
Stuff Packs: Fast Lane Stuff, 70s, 80s & 90s stuff, Movie stuff
Store Content: Dragon Valley and Midnight Hollow
Bedrooms: Master and guest
Baths: 2 baths minimum
Additional Requirements: the resulting house/temple/thing should be able to fit a 64X64 lot, with as many pillars as you can justify. One above ground level - like a welcoming hall, and on the default-level of the property, a small river (pretend it's the metaphorical Styx, with a bridge over it - sorry, Charon, you're unemployed here).

I'm sort of taking this off. It's not as badly needed anymore but if someone ever does want to make it, feel free to.

Current request is for a house in Moonlight Falls, while fitting in the aesthetic of the town.

Expansions: Amb, LN, Gen, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, UL, IP, and Future
Stuff Packs: Fast Lane Stuff, 70s, 80s & 90s stuff, Movie stuff
Store Content: Dragon Valley and Midnight Hollow
Bedrooms: 2
Baths: 2
Additional Requirements: music/logic skill room, nursery
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1432 on: December 01, 2013, 10:17:12 AM »
Arksrspanielsmom, your house is finally ready. You can find it here.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1433 on: December 05, 2013, 11:55:47 PM »
I have a request! I'm starting a 100 Baby Challenge in Dragon Valley and I'd love a large house that will fit with the rest of that town. Lots of kids items/toys/skilling items! I have all EP's and I have Master Suite, High End Loft, Outdoor Living, and Town Life Stuff. No store content besides Dragon Valley items. I'm not too picky but if there are any questions, feel free to PM me. If someone would be willing to do this, I'd be extremely grateful! Thanks. :)

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #1434 on: December 07, 2013, 11:42:04 AM »
This is a bit short notice, but I do have a request.  I do a lot of roleplaying online with some of my friends, and depending on what is going on, usually when the role play event is confined to a single room/location, I like to try and build it in the Sims3.  Sadly, I don't have Seasons yet for the Christmas event I will be hosting next week.  I was wondering if someone could build the room for me and take a bunch of screenshots I can use to show what it looks like.

The setting is a christmas party in an arcade/game room, so a lot of video games would be needed, along with an open space for the christmas tree, perhaps surounded by some couches.  Christmas decorations of course, and one or two buffet tables.  Also a photobooth or two.  If there are some decor items like some bowls of punch, that would be great too.  I'd like enough space around the tree for conceivably 12 people to be comfortable.

I'm hoping to get Seasons for christmas, but I don't know if I'll be getting any other expansions, so if you make the room/lot aviable for download, please try not to use anything from University, IP, or ITF, and the only stuff packs I have are High End Loft and Outdoor Living.  And if you can avoid using store content other then some of the free holiday content from th store, that would be great. 

If you got any questions, feel free to message me.

Offline keepflying42

• Nooboo
« Reply #1435 on: January 11, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »
I would absolutely love for someone to build me a house! I usually play quite large families, so if someone could build me a house with at least five bedrooms, three of them for girls that would be so wonderful! I have all of the expansion packs, except for Seasons, SN and Into the Future, and no Stuff Packs.  If it isn't to much trouble I would love a country chateau feel. Please feel free to PM me if you would like more details, or want to brainstorm. Thank you so much  :)

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #1436 on: February 02, 2014, 01:00:00 PM »
Hi everyone, I have a new request.  I have all expansions and stuff except katy perry. I have worlds Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Aurora Skies and Riverivew  I would like a family home for parents and at least 6 kids.  To include an area for gardening, a pond filled with deathfish if possible, a library with easel and chess, a pool area, enough for 3 cars/motorbikes, alchemy room, and a basement nectary.

Can someone help?

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1437 on: February 05, 2014, 11:43:28 AM »
Hi everyone, I have a new request.  I have all expansions and stuff except katy perry. I have worlds Sunlit Tides, Monte Vista, Aurora Skies and Riverivew  I would like a family home for parents and at least 6 kids.  To include an area for gardening, a pond filled with deathfish if possible, a library with easel and chess, a pool area, enough for 3 cars/motorbikes, alchemy room, and a basement nectary.

Can someone help?

Jen, your house is ready. You can View and Download Here

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1438 on: February 06, 2014, 02:33:08 PM »
Jen, your house is ready. You can View and Download Here
This house looks really nice! Do you list which EP's and SP's you used? I apologize if you did and I missed it.  :-[

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1439 on: February 06, 2014, 02:36:27 PM »
I didn't use any Stuff Packs. I used items from World Adventures and Supernatural but I don't think I used any other except base game. It's possible that I missed one since I have them all but I tried to be careful.

anything