Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 772375 times)

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #1110 on: May 01, 2012, 11:02:54 AM »
Hi all, request here:

A large 2 story house with/without a basement, you decide!

I have all EP's except showtime and no SP's!

Budget: 100,000
Height: 2 stories.
Basement: You choose
Bedrooms: 3-4
Bathrooms: 4-5
Theme: Suburban Home, not modern with loads of windows but a kind of "timber like" home.
Bedroom styles: Master bedroom + ensuite. Rebelling teen room. Kids room (with bunkbeds) and a nursery.
Store Content: None.
Need made by: 9th May.
Garage: You decide.
Must include a garden! Big or small, you choose!

Thank you to anyone who makes this!  :)

Offline GerickGo

• Nooboo
« Reply #1111 on: May 05, 2012, 05:01:18 AM »
Hello there,  :)

May I ask if I can have a modernized library to replace the library at Sunset Valley where I'm currently playing.  :)

I have all the EP except Pets  :D

I have no SP at all.

I do not want any custom content but I have all the store content since April and have all the content of Lunar Lakes, Riverview, Barnacle Bay and Hidden Springs. 

Please ignore this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rathamon

• Nooboo
« Reply #1112 on: May 08, 2012, 01:43:06 AM »
Hi. I've got a HUGE request for one or more of you most talented individuals out there.

First a little background: I was perusing the forums and came across Max Skills, and thought to myself, now that looks like a fun challenge, so I'm on my way toward making my own Sims that have maxed out all skills. I'm doing it with identical twin brothers. One is a genius and is making Young Again potions untill they have enough lifetime points for the Age freeze Potion. So, in effect, they are Eternal(Death Flowers for the win). The other plays his guitar in the subways and makes just over 10k per tip, so money is no object.

I'm going to borrow the format of a previous poster here:

I have all EP's except showtime and no SP's! (Ambitions, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations and Pets)

Budget: Unlimited
Lot Size: Up to 64x64
Height: Your choice, but I'll bet it'll be at least 2. 
Basement: Yes please, for entertaining/partying(bar, dance floor, games, band area, etc), and maybe a place for a couple sarcophagi for any vampires that stay the ni.., that stay over.
Bedrooms: 4+(allowing other non-bedrooms to be converted in time as needed)
Bathrooms: Yes please..a few of those will be nice. The number should just make sense in your design. I do prefer bathrooms to have room for a hamper, unless it's a powder/wash room.
Theme: How it looks on the outside doesn't matter a whole lot to me. Not too many windows though. I want room on the walls for my paintings and certificates and stuff.  With regards to colour, both brothers favor black. Black with any colour is fine, such as Black and Gold or Black and Red, et cetera. Um, just not much brown or orange please. White is also acceptable if you need it to brighten up an area, id est; walls, carpet.
Bedroom styles: Master bedroom + ensuite x2. One Bedroom for a Butler, another for a guest.
Store Content: None.
Need made by: the time you are done.  :D
Garage: With room for 2-3 vehicles, one of which should be large enough for a Fire Engine
Must include a garden(large enough for 2 sprinklers to cover completely without any overlap), a pond(with at least 3 distinct areas that I can stock) and an area for a Horse to run and jump along with a little stable. A pool and hot tub are also requested.
Also, for the love of all that's good, please include a Laundry Room! So many designs, so few laundry rooms.  ???
A large kitchen with lots of counter space, but no overhead cupboards, as I'll just get rid of them, since they just get in my way more often than not.
At least one fireplace.
Most importantly, rooms that can hold Skill increasing items of all varieties; workout room, nectar making room, artsy room(painting, scuplting, inventing, writing), martial arts room(with room for the gems that drop from breaking space rocks) etc and so forth. I want to be able to advance as many skills as possible without leaving my home.

I did mention it was a huge request, right?

Thanks in advance and good luck! We're all counting on you.  ;)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1113 on: May 08, 2012, 01:53:20 AM »
I can build this one for you, Rathamon. :) It sounds like my kind of house.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #1114 on: May 08, 2012, 06:55:21 AM »
Please remove my request from the list on the first page, I guess I'm gonna try and figure one out myself.  :-[

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #1115 on: May 13, 2012, 12:15:12 PM »
@Sims3ClaCla, do you still want that traditional starter? There are few in UC, and several in Swap Shop, and I find this cute little starter I've built that includes only Pets and Generations in my saves, not shore if it is traditional enough:

If you like it, I'll share it in Swap Shop.  :)

Scamander, are you still interesting in that house you requested long time ago? You and Rathmon asked for similar house, so I may try to build something in those lines.

Offline Caterina

• Occult
« Reply #1116 on: May 15, 2012, 03:37:10 PM »
Request for a house for the Life State Challenge.

Lot Size: 60 x 60
Price:      Unlimited
Content: All EPs though I don't currently own pets (I have Katy Perry Special Edition Showtime)
               SPs all except for Master Suite
               No Custom Content
               Store Items - I have the Storybook Set, Edwardian Kitchen Set, Fair Folk Set, Animals Abound Nursery Set, Barnacle Bay, and Hidden Springs (I am planning on getting the new Goth Set, the Future Shock sets, and Lunar Lakes)

Details:  I would like a separate living space (bedroom, bath, kitchen, living area) for 10 different Life States.  Each living space should be decorated inside and out with coordinated landscaping in a theme that would correspond to each Life State.  The Life States are:  Sim, Simbot, Ghost, Hybrid, Vampire, Genie, Imaginery Friend, Mummy, Unicorn, and a pet. 

Layout Option 1:
     I have sketched a rough design layout in the shape of a "V".  Each unit can be approximately 6 x 12.  Either the front two or back two will need to be smaller since you cannot build edge to edge on the lot.  I chose this layout because I thought it show off each of the different exteriors well and also allow for easier landscaping either vertically (in front and/or behind each unit) or horizontally ( to the left and/or right of each unit)

Layout Option 2:  Use your own layout.

I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1117 on: May 16, 2012, 12:42:21 AM »
I can build this one for you, Rathamon. :) It sounds like my kind of house.

Sorry I haven't built the house yet Rathamon. I've been busy lately and haven't had time to play.

Offline Babycard

• Nooboo
« Reply #1118 on: May 20, 2012, 04:29:04 PM »
I've got a request for a house for two different families. Perferably two seperate houses on one lot.

Lot Size: 40 x 40
Price:      Under £70,000
Content: I've got Riverview stuff, but other than that, Base Game.

Details:  Two bedrooms in the first house, one with two beds, for a teen boy and girl, the other with a double bed, for an older brother (YA) , two bathrooms, both small, please, and a joint living room-kitchen area, and looks like the family just moved in.
Two bedrooms in the second house, one with two beds, for boys, and a adult room, with a single bed, and a small bathroom, study and at the front, living room, and looks as though the family has lived there for generations.

Please have the two houses seperate and look as though they are on different sides of a street.

I honestly can't wait to see how people do this!

Offline Rathamon

• Nooboo
« Reply #1119 on: May 21, 2012, 10:56:50 AM »
Sorry I haven't built the house yet Rathamon. I've been busy lately and haven't had time to play.

There is no hurry. As I stated: "Need made by: the time you are done."

Take whatever time you need.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #1120 on: May 21, 2012, 11:15:06 AM »
I think I'll just drop the Dreamhouse request. They've had three more kids and the place is getting really cramped now with just about no room for them as well as the parents and the other two kids. I'll attempt to remodel another home or something, but thanks for trying anyway Zap! :)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #1121 on: May 21, 2012, 06:09:33 PM »
I think I'll just drop the Dreamhouse request. They've had three more kids and the place is getting really cramped now with just about no room for them as well as the parents and the other two kids. I'll attempt to remodel another home or something, but thanks for trying anyway Zap! :)

Sorry for not finishing it. I'm on a semi Sims-hiatus right now.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #1122 on: May 21, 2012, 10:19:55 PM »
Here's Jude's landscaping done for her lovely house.  Hope you like it.

Front.  You can't really see the colors in this picture for some reason but it's very colorful when you are close in.

Side view by veggie garden.

Playground.

Near driveway.  I kind of hid things here and there.

Path to veggie garden.  There is a gnubb area behind and a putting green.

Hope you like it Jude.  It was a lot of fun to do, especially since I didn't have to worry about store items!  I love being able to use them.

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #1123 on: May 21, 2012, 10:36:02 PM »
Thank you so much, Joria! I love it, love it, love it! I can hardly wait to start playing in it!

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #1124 on: May 28, 2012, 06:40:38 PM »
I have a new request.  I would like a very small house on a very large wooded lot.  The house should appear to be rustic, so wood or stone, and should be sparsely furnished with only the necessities.  It should be no more than two rooms, though it's not necessary to have two; one will suffice.  I would like there to be an outhouse including a tub.  Though the house itself may be on a foundation if you'd like, I'd like the outhouse not to have a foundation.  I'd like the lot to appear wild.  The only request I have for that is that I'd like the plants and trees to be spare enough not to cause major pathing issues on the lot.  I'd like the plants to be realistic, so the fantasy trees are out, but whether it's a desert or a pine forest or a swamp or whatever can be up to you.  I appreciate anyone who can make this for me.   8)