Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 764435 times)

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #195 on: January 16, 2011, 06:25:05 PM »

I figured a luau would suit your island needs.  It's a 10x15 so you should easily be able to place it anywhere on your coast line.

I gave it a nice, reclusive placement myself.  I'd like suggest you could make this your poolside club, and the Casa (if you're using that) your disco or dance club.

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #196 on: January 16, 2011, 06:27:51 PM »
Wow, that's an awesome idea! I love it!~ ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2011, 12:08:16 AM »
OK, so I tackled the Dance Club.  There are minor hints of tropical, especially in the exterior with the palm trees, but the modern feel probably overtook the project.  The bubble bar has some nice tropical patterns in the chairs, though.

I call it Das Bam Bam Haus, dance club with two wings: one a sprawling dance floor and the other a bubble bar.

Excuse the schematics, I forgot to update the pic after touching up the bubble bar, but I think you get the idea, lol.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3639235

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2011, 12:12:30 AM »
Wow, that's awesome! You're a great builder, danefaith! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #200 on: January 17, 2011, 01:25:24 AM »
Thanks.  The exterior is a bit of a rush job, but I do think the interior turned out nicely.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #201 on: January 17, 2011, 03:28:08 AM »
Wow! I'm speechless! It look great danefaith! Theme is tropical, but since it is a town and not a village, modern theme is also fitting great, and combination of both is just right :D Thanks a lot! Now, I'll delete those few remaining LN buildings, and it will give me some more open space and more charm in this place, thanks a lot. If you can sent it to Carl for Swap Shop it would be even better! You deserve special reward, like some of the trophies, or at least to have a street named by you! Thanks a lot!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #202 on: January 17, 2011, 03:34:17 AM »
Dane Ave.?  Catchy.  ;D

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #203 on: January 17, 2011, 04:21:54 AM »
Excellent. You'll be noticed when and where ceremony will took a place ;D

Offline Calgary_Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #204 on: January 17, 2011, 11:30:06 PM »
Also, for both world requests, is it important to have all opportunity related buildings? Meaning, if I put BP bookstore and spa, you won't be able to finish guitar skill challenges, etc. so if you want to have SV rabbitholes (for opps) it would leave bars and apartments from BP.
I will probably try o create 2 types of Islands, one with big city feel and one with SV feel.

Calgary Rose, does it matter if bars are custom made without CC items of course? You limit to 3 story buildings and I'm not shore I get it right, but it seems like you want to have features but not necessary the look of buildings in BP. And is it OK to be medium size world?
Go for it!  I just want one of every type of bar/dance club/lounge.  Custom ones are fine as long as you tell me what each one is.  I don't like skyscrapers since I find them difficult to work with in Bridgeport but like the features in the world.  Please use the SV rabbitholes, but no tall apartment buildings.  A medium or large world is OK.  I'd prefer an SV feel to a big city feel.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: January 18, 2011, 03:00:54 AM »
I'm glad you saw that post! At the moment I'm balancing between challenge and Simstar's island which is going just fine. I already have lots of ideas for your world, but it will most likely be medium sized cause of the mountains. When I get to it, you'll get much more questions:)

Offline Calgary_Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2011, 04:30:12 PM »
I'm glad you saw that post! At the moment I'm balancing between challenge and Simstar's island which is going just fine. I already have lots of ideas for your world, but it will most likely be medium sized cause of the mountains. When I get to it, you'll get much more questions:)
No mountains or hills please!  I want it as flat as possible while still including fishing spots.  It's such a pain trying to fit pre-created lots into spots that aren't flat, I'm always having to deal with cliffs at the edges.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #207 on: January 21, 2011, 08:43:47 AM »
I'm so sorry Calgary_Rose, for some unknown reasons I remembered your request completely wrong. After few rereading of it, it seems that you two have very similar request, except that you want big 64x64 lots, and Simstar prefer 40x30 size. You didn't say nothing about theme, so I suppose tropical will do :D
Anyway, here is what I have so far:

I'm currently working on perfect comunity garden, and preparing decorations for other comunity lots. Also, on that island there are 4 bars from BP, but danefaith had made plenty of bars and that will be changed into Dave Ave and will have place for more residential lots. There are all rabbitholes, all ambitions lots, place for central park that is under construction, even Laundromat and art gallery are included. There are also 6 small apartments, and around 16 residential lots, 2 are 64x64. I can change that. In that for now empty island is residential area with Laundromat, garden, local watering hole and subway/small park/playground.
No trees and spawners for now, cause I'm still working on beaches, and those special community lots with few nice surprises in it. Also, existing community lots will be modified to fit tropical theme better than now.

What do you think about so far (Calgary Rose and Simstar, but others too)?

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #208 on: January 21, 2011, 10:52:40 AM »
WOW! I love it!~ ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #209 on: January 21, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »
I'd like to make a request, a family home with 3-4 bedrooms, rooms for all skills if possible, utilizing late night stuff (Hottubs, bars.) no stuff packs all expansions any lot size any price

anything