Author Topic: You know you've played too much Sims when..  (Read 432801 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: You know you've played too much Sims when..
« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »
When you look in the mirror and think, why can't I just wake up looking great like my sims and not look like I have been dragged through a bush backwards.  :P (No seriously, my hair just goes on end in the morning, I need cement to keep it down! Yet my Sims with their fancy hairstyles get out of bed with a not a hair out of place!)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2011, 06:57:25 PM »
When you see a TV show, and wonder if EA was watching those shows when creating the townies. I'm seeing Sim Behavior in my TV Shows. I'm seeing that the EA team was watching the Brady Bunch when they created the Bunch Family and that Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory was the inspiration of Cycl0n3 Sw0rd.

At California Pizza Kitchen, I saw a girl with the wavy hair and the flower, just like the hairstyle in the Sims 3.

I'm addicted for sure. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2011, 07:20:32 PM »
When you look in the mirror and think, why can't I just wake up looking great like my sims and not look like I have been dragged through a bush backwards.  :P (No seriously, my hair just goes on end in the morning, I need cement to keep it down! Yet my Sims with their fancy hairstyles get out of bed with a not a hair out of place!)
That would save me about an hour in the morning. If only...
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2011, 11:36:46 PM »
I'm at the stage where I'll walk into a house and think "Oooh, I can build this!", see an outfit and go "I'd like those colours on a Sim!", meet someone and think "You'd be cute as a Sim!", get invited out and think, "Ooh, I'll wear that cute little dress that I got when I... installed Generations, you idiot", and so on and on. Whenever I see a pattern or design, the first thing I do is to count the colours because you can only have four in CAP. Everything comes back to The Sims. I think it's what you call "The Tetris Effect", only for Sims. Dearie me, I think I need to head back to the Sims Anonymous thread.  :D

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2011, 11:27:22 AM »
comon Ausette stay with us on the dark side * he he* we'll have a blast
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

bshag

« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2011, 02:15:46 PM »
When I start noticing patterns of clothes RL ppl are wearing are the same ones in my game for a wallpaper or bedspread. :P :D

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #246 on: July 25, 2011, 02:18:28 PM »
How about when you begin to envy your Sims because they're just too pretty, and they have nice clothes. I want the tiered dress from Generations.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #247 on: July 25, 2011, 03:24:47 PM »
...When you think that your Sims are deliberately planning a revolution when you're not playing the game. o.O
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #248 on: July 25, 2011, 04:39:19 PM »
...When you think that your Sims are deliberately planning a revolution when you're not playing the game. o.O

It's happening, Chronic, it's happening. ;)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2011, 08:19:59 PM »
We'll see how they'll make a revolution if we sell all doors *he he* comon people let's do it !
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2011, 08:21:44 PM »
Oh no! Agnes has just found a hidden door!

Onward with the revolution!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #251 on: July 25, 2011, 09:45:44 PM »

Do you know how many files I have in my SavedSims folder? Four hundred and twenty two. They very conceivably could throw a revolution!

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #252 on: July 25, 2011, 09:53:23 PM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you go counting how many files you have in your SavedSims folder ;)

Sportsfan

« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2011, 01:59:20 AM »
You know you've played too much Sims when you go counting how many files you have in your SavedSims folder ;)
And you fall asleep in the middle of your counting.

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2011, 03:22:01 AM »
No, that's when you're addicted! There's a fine line ;)