Author Topic: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge  (Read 198259 times)

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge
« Reply #765 on: May 18, 2023, 05:13:34 PM »
I'm looking at doing a Rivals Dynasty challenge and I've got a few initial questions:
- Founders are created human, vampire or alien. Is Spellcaster deliberately not included in the list?

I don't think it was deliberate. MarianT might remember. This was her original Dynasty idea. Realm of Magic came out years after we initially posted this.

- Are the teen aspirations allowed for the heir unique aspirations?

Sure. Go for it.

- Is early age-up for Infants a possibility?

Thanks, team :)
[/quote]

Yes, that's fine.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #766 on: May 19, 2023, 01:54:56 AM »
I'm looking at doing a Rivals Dynasty challenge and I've got a few initial questions:
- Founders are created human, vampire or alien. Is Spellcaster deliberately not included in the list?

I don't think it was deliberate. MarianT might remember. This was her original Dynasty idea. Realm of Magic came out years after we initially posted this.

- Are the teen aspirations allowed for the heir unique aspirations?

Sure. Go for it.

- Is early age-up for Infants a possibility?

Thanks, team :)

Yes, that's fine.
[/quote]
Thanks  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shmeggo

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #767 on: September 29, 2023, 08:25:52 PM »
Hello!

I’ve recently started this challenge, and I’m really enjoying it so far. I just have a couple of questions.

1. Since founders are only able to form a family club, does this mean club members are restricted to household members?

2. When an heir moves out, are there any rules surrounding how much money they can take with them? Similarly, if they move in one Sim but not that Sim’s entire household, are there restrictions on how much money they can bring in from that household?

Thanks in advance!  :)