Author Topic: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge  (Read 192759 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Sims 4 Rival Dynasties Challenge
« Reply #480 on: February 09, 2017, 06:32:18 PM »
I have another question, this time about aspirations.

4. The heir must achieve a unique aspiration other than Mansion Baron. He or she may not switch aspirations until that aspiration has been achieved. No heir in any other bloodline may achieve this aspiration.

I understand that my Mansion Baron and Retail heirs must complete a unique aspiration before moving out, with the Mansion Baron deferred until after moving out.

Question:
For the Vampire option, this means that an heir cannot start a vampiric aspiration until after they've first completed a unique aspiration. Is that correct?

Yes, your vampire heir should wait until after moving out to start whichever vampire aspiration they choose.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #481 on: February 09, 2017, 06:35:28 PM »
Thank you @MarianT

This helps me fine-tune which aspirations and careers to assign to which heirs. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #482 on: February 09, 2017, 07:33:31 PM »
Thank you @MarianT

This helps me fine-tune which aspirations and careers to assign to which heirs. :D

Actually, as @Ricalynn pointed out, I didn't answer your question accurately. You have to wait until your heir finishes the unique aspiration before starting a vampire one, but you don't have to wait until the heir moves out.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #483 on: February 15, 2017, 01:34:27 PM »
It seems that Jasmine Holiday is back for another Triple Boost Week, this time boosting relationships.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912306/jasmine-holiday-is-back-for-another-triple-boost-week

Question: Might we be allowed to take advantage of this boost, perhaps once per sim?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #484 on: February 15, 2017, 01:47:40 PM »
It seems that Jasmine Holiday is back for another Triple Boost Week, this time boosting relationships.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/912306/jasmine-holiday-is-back-for-another-triple-boost-week

Question: Might we be allowed to take advantage of this boost, perhaps once per sim?

Sure. Jasmine Holiday's boosts aren't allowed in the Tournament, but I think they're okay for all the dynasties.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #485 on: February 16, 2017, 04:39:20 PM »
@MarianT

Thank you!

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #486 on: February 16, 2017, 06:56:22 PM »
I have another question about rocket ships and wormhole generators.

Helpers may assist with building rocket ships or running a store, but not have full responsibility, and only a founder or heir may build a fully upgraded wormhole generator.

My founder/heirs will always be present and manage whenever their restaurant/shop is open, so I have no question there.

Question: My Rival Dynasties Challenge does not include an Alien bloodline. Does the ruling about rocket ships and wormhole generators also apply to non-Alien bloodlines?
               The only reason for non-Alien bloodlines to travel to Sixam would be for the collectibles so it's not crucial at all. I only ask because I enjoy completing the garden...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #487 on: February 16, 2017, 08:45:58 PM »

Helpers may assist with building rocket ships or running a store, but not have full responsibility, and only a founder or heir may build a fully upgraded wormhole generator.

My founder/heirs will always be present and manage whenever their restaurant/shop is open, so I have no question there.

Question: My Rival Dynasties Challenge does not include an Alien bloodline. Does the ruling about rocket ships and wormhole generators also apply to non-Alien bloodlines?
               The only reason for non-Alien bloodlines to travel to Sixam would be for the collectibles so it's not crucial at all. I only ask because I enjoy completing the garden...

As long as the rocket ship/wormhole generator is not a requirement (as in the Alien bloodline), anyone can work on it.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #488 on: February 16, 2017, 09:45:50 PM »

As long as the rocket ship/wormhole generator is not a requirement (as in the Alien bloodline), anyone can work on it.

Thank you for the confirmation!
oshizu

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #489 on: February 17, 2017, 01:41:36 PM »
In case of an heir with the kleptomaniac trait, could they submit museum items consisting of things they've swiped, as long as they're all in the same category?
Like, all sculptures or all paintings?

Because my vampire heirs can't buy reward traits, the museum items they craft are very low value.
So, I've been trying to think of ways they could submit museum items of better value...

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #490 on: February 17, 2017, 03:06:08 PM »
In case of an heir with the kleptomaniac trait, could they submit museum items consisting of things they've swiped, as long as they're all in the same category?
Like, all sculptures or all paintings?

Because my vampire heirs can't buy reward traits, the museum items they craft are very low value.
So, I've been trying to think of ways they could submit museum items of better value...

No, swiped items are not eligible for the museum.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #491 on: February 17, 2017, 03:12:06 PM »
@MarianT

Thank you for your response! I'll keep thinking.  ;D

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #492 on: February 18, 2017, 04:36:43 PM »
I would like to ask whether an addition could be made to the possible collections for the Alien Bloodline: Space Prints?

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #493 on: February 19, 2017, 05:05:23 PM »
The founder of the Vampire lineage and her sister-in-law have finished their vampiric aspirations (Vampire Family and Master Vampire, respectively).
Once the vampiric aspiration is done, may a vampire earn bonus traits by completing a free/shared aspiration and/or another vampiric aspiration?

I'm thinking specifically of Fabulously Wealthy, which is a free aspiration for the Mansion Baron and Retail bloodlines.
Thank you for reading.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #494 on: February 19, 2017, 05:22:21 PM »
The founder of the Vampire lineage and her sister-in-law have finished their vampiric aspirations (Vampire Family and Master Vampire, respectively).
Once the vampiric aspiration is done, may a vampire earn bonus traits by completing a free/shared aspiration and/or another vampiric aspiration?

I'm thinking specifically of Fabulously Wealthy, which is a free aspiration for the Mansion Baron and Retail bloodlines.
Thank you for reading.

Yes, it's the same as the other bloodlines. Just make sure you don't choose an aspiration that you'll want your heirs to use as a unique one.

anything