Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 559381 times)

Louise56

Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4075 on: November 30, 2012, 04:02:04 AM »
Welcome, Rainforest! This forum is awesome, enjoy exploring it. :)

Offline HippyFreek

• Nooboo
« Reply #4076 on: November 30, 2012, 04:16:29 AM »
Hi! I'm 'Freek! I live in the Emerald City with my husband, daughter, grandma, and two cats.

I've been playing Sims since someone gifted it to me when I was about 13. I recently invested in the base and some EPs (WA, Gen, SN) and I'm in LOVE! I don't get much time to play (No dynasties right now!), and I'm finding myself pretty dependent on the testing cheats to avoid getting bored with the monotony, but I'm into the YA years of my 2nd generation with one family, and I'm starting to see the real nuances in the characters, like my 2nd gen YA Clementine comes home from work about once a week with the action queued to accuse her husband of cheating, even though he's been completely faithful (He's a party animal who had several rom. interests, but no exs, gfs, or anything, and hasn't flirted with anyone at all since moving in with C.) In the resultant fights, she ends up with simultaneous wishes to watch the stars with him and fight with him, and he pops wishes to meet new people and skinny dip. I'm debating trying to keep them together since they are both 5 star celebrities and I'm afraid of the public fallout if they split up, or letting it play out. He just met this compatible friendly girl while he was out questioning people and he popped a wish almost immediately to friend her.

Anyway, yeah... I'll probably continue lerking for a while, though Shipperke's stories lured me out. :) Nice to meet you all!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #4077 on: November 30, 2012, 05:50:20 AM »
Welcome, HippyFreak! Nice to meet you. :)

SimBlip

« Reply #4078 on: November 30, 2012, 04:03:16 PM »
Welcome, KachieSan, Rainforest and HippyFreek! Have a wonderful time! :)

Offline Kuroibara

• NPC
« Reply #4079 on: December 02, 2012, 03:30:21 PM »
Hey everyone. I'm a long time lurker on this forum who finally swallowed her anxiety and made her first post. Name's Kuroibara (Kuro is how most people tend to shorten it). I'm 25, married, and the  proud mother of two cats, Domino and Gaz.

I've read a lot of the stories on this forum and have tried my hand at an Immortal Dynasty challenge a few times, and more recently have started a new attempt that I think I might like to write a story to go with.

Anyway, I'm really excited to be out here instead of hiding in the digital bushes!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #4080 on: December 02, 2012, 05:22:00 PM »
Welcome everyone!

Louise56

« Reply #4081 on: December 03, 2012, 05:03:59 AM »
Welcome to the forum Kuro! No need to be anxious on this forum, everyone is nice here.
Good luck with starting a dynasty story. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lily87

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4082 on: December 07, 2012, 03:24:14 AM »
Hi Everyone,

My name's Lily, and I live in sunny Australia.  I love the Sims, and started with the original Sims back in the day.  I've been reading and using the Guide for a long time now, and can't thank everyone enough for the contributions and interesting opinions presented.  Now, I'm ready to start contributing myself! 

Thanks for reading, and have a great day :)

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #4083 on: December 07, 2012, 03:28:52 AM »
Welcome Lily, it is great to have another Australian here on the forum.

Louise56

« Reply #4084 on: December 07, 2012, 04:55:18 AM »
Welcome to the forum Lily! :)

SimBlip

« Reply #4085 on: December 07, 2012, 09:53:11 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Kuro and Lily! :)

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #4086 on: December 07, 2012, 11:03:10 AM »
Yay another Aussie! Welcome to the forum Lily.  :)
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline edgeofmars

• NPC
« Reply #4087 on: December 11, 2012, 10:49:44 PM »
Hello  ;D My name is Rachel, i'm new (to the forum, not the site or sims 3). Have a nice day :)

Offline jasjam

• Nooboo
« Reply #4088 on: December 12, 2012, 04:49:58 AM »
Hi! :D My name is Jasmine and I'm a Singaporean. I wonder if there's others here? Anyway, I read all the guides and posts before joining, so I know quite a lot of the members already!

Offline DrStrange01

• Nooboo
« Reply #4089 on: December 12, 2012, 05:14:09 AM »
hello everyone I an DrStrange1 I live in Ontario Canada and love the sims I have almost every exp pack

Louise56

« Reply #4090 on: December 12, 2012, 05:51:52 AM »
Welcome, Rachel, Jasmine and DrStrange! Enjoy the forum. :)

SimBlip

« Reply #4091 on: December 12, 2012, 09:10:06 PM »
Welcome, Rachel! I wish you many a nice day on the Forum! :)

Lovely to meet you, Jasjam! I visited Singapore many years ago, but I'll always hold fond memories of it. Welcome to the Forum! :)

Hello, DrStrange1! Congrats on owing almost every EP. That sure is a lot more than I do. Tuck in with our true afficionado's. You'll have a wonderful time! :)

Offline jasjam

• Nooboo
« Reply #4092 on: December 13, 2012, 01:48:33 AM »
Thanks everyone for the welcome! :)

Offline Tymex

• Nooboo
« Reply #4093 on: December 13, 2012, 08:31:26 AM »
Hello everyone.  I am a long time lurker and finally decided I'd introduce myself.  I live in Kentucky with my husband, son, and two miniature schnauzers. I have all expansion packs and am comfortable saying that I'm addicted to Sims! 

Louise56

« Reply #4094 on: December 13, 2012, 10:54:29 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tymax! :)

Offline sdhoey

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #4095 on: December 13, 2012, 11:15:38 AM »
Hello everyone.  I am a long time lurker and finally decided I'd introduce myself.  I live in Kentucky with my husband, son, and two miniature schnauzers. I have all expansion packs and am comfortable saying that I'm addicted to Sims!

Welcome Tymex, it's nice to see a neighbor on here. I've met a few from here in VA. But it's always nice to meet someone that's close by.

Offline Tymex

• Nooboo
« Reply #4096 on: December 13, 2012, 07:47:05 PM »
Thanks Louise and Shannon! I appreciate the warm welcome. This is why I stopped lurking, everyone is so nice here!

Offline SimmyRobin

• NPC
« Reply #4097 on: December 15, 2012, 10:49:47 AM »
Hi Everyone. I'm SimmyRobin from Maryland. My daughter introduced me to the Sims 2 and I haven't stopped playing since then. I currently play with all of the EP's and stuff packs. I come this forum quite often and thought it was time that I "officially" join in the fun.

SimBlip

« Reply #4098 on: December 15, 2012, 12:05:13 PM »
Welcome, Tymex and SimmyRobin!  :)

Louise56

« Reply #4099 on: December 16, 2012, 09:15:50 AM »
Welcome, SimmyRobin. :)

anything