Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1236429 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #5250 on: May 05, 2017, 02:47:56 AM »
Welcome to the forum @raerean and @HeartPoetic .  I think most of us came to discover the forum through the guides.  I'm sure you will enjoy many hours cruising both.  :)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline February

• Nooboo
« Reply #5251 on: May 08, 2017, 08:14:23 PM »
Hello I'm February. I've been playing Sims since 2011 and am hooked. I've often been around here for a peek, but joined this morning since the Sims 4 forums are down, and I needed a forum fix  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5252 on: May 08, 2017, 08:32:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum @raerean @HeartPoetic and @February  ;D

If you play The Sims 4, I hope you will join us in this year's Tournament Challenges--they're so much fun! 
You can find information about them here.

Offline Sparky

• Nooboo
« Reply #5253 on: May 27, 2017, 06:46:43 PM »
Hi, I'm Sparky, I've enjoyed Sims since the start at Sims 1, enjoying it all immensely, skipped Sims 2 and got into 3, don't have all the expansions but I always enjoy my time playing it and the guides help me with what I'm stuck on, or in longer searches sate my general curiosity. :)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5254 on: May 28, 2017, 02:15:11 AM »
Welcome to the forum @Sparky.  The guides were my salvation too.  Now I just enjoy the community, I'm sure you will too.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

TheVeggiePrince

« Reply #5255 on: May 28, 2017, 06:26:05 PM »
Hello, name's TheVeggiePrince. I started playing sims five years ago with Sims 3 and have been playing Sims 4 for a month now. I only have base games for both of them, but I plan to buy the Get to Work pack soon. I enjoy drawing, reading, writing and watching movies, tv series and such. I'm not exactly interesting and am a very awkward person. So yea, that's all to know about me pretty much

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5256 on: May 29, 2017, 03:23:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum @TheVeggiePrince .  You actually sound like a very interesting person.  I enjoy drawing with both pencil and charcoal.  There are many artistically inclined members on this forum.  You'll find topics on books and TV and just about every other interest within the member's only part of the forum.  I look forward to seeing you on the boards.  :)

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline maxwell-daniel

• Nooboo
« Reply #5257 on: May 30, 2017, 07:15:19 AM »
Hello! I don't know if this thread is still all that active but I recently joined the forum as I've been playing The Sims for ages and never bothered to connect with other players and I feel it'd be a worthy thing to do! The boring stuff first, I'm Max, a film student of somewhat ambiguous gender from the North of England. I had something of a slight obsession with The Sims 2 for many, many years, but last year I got a new Windows 10 laptop and I was forced to upgrade to The Sims 3 which I couldn't play on my old laptop due to the lack of RAM...anyway, I'm rambling. I'm still learning about features of The Sims 3 (I'm collecting the expansions but as they're expensive I have Supernatural and I'm hopefully getting my hands on a secondhand copy of Late Night pretty soon) and I'm currently (unsuccessfully)  using the Create A World Tool to create a town which I'm going to use for a film/machinima (what with being a film student it makes sense!) of some kind about urban exploration and the occult...but I don't know if this is a forum for that sort of thing or not! I usually enjoy playing with supernatural sims (stemming from my long love of vampires- the non-sparkly kind, though) and creating overly dramatic soap opera story arcs.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5258 on: May 30, 2017, 05:04:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum @maxwell-daniel .  We're a pretty broad member based forum from pre-teens to great grandparents, so you'll fit right in.   Gender ambiguity is not an issue here.  If you're into telling your overly dramatic soap opera story arcs (within the parameters of the rules), you're definitely in the right place.  ;)  I'm looking forward to reading your stories.

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline morrighann

• Nooboo
« Reply #5259 on: June 01, 2017, 06:38:54 AM »
Hello everybody, its Morrighann~~
It is so nice to see such a crowded and active forum for Sims 4. We had a Turkish forum before that I liked to hang out but it is closed so I found here. I hope we can get along well  :D
I played all of The Sims series for long years. I had a break before (while The Sims 4 was so hyped) but I am back. I don't know why but something with The Sims series make me feel so joyful and cozy. I guess it is because it is a game I played since my childhood. ♥
While I am back, ı decided to film The Sims 4 videos. I am gonna leave a link if you want to check it out ► https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=lLFyorlKBiY
Anyways, I will try to be active too. See you all in other posts!  :D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5260 on: June 01, 2017, 07:03:58 AM »
Welcome to the forum, @morrighann! I hope you'll like it here.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline angeltype

• Nooboo
« Reply #5261 on: June 01, 2017, 12:09:38 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm angeltype, or just Angel for short. I've been playing Sims ever since the original games. I think I've been playing for about 13 years or so? Which is over half my life if you can believe it! I started playing when I was very young and I've been hooked ever since! It's great to see such an active community for one of my favorite video games! :D

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5262 on: June 01, 2017, 04:23:26 PM »
Welcome to the forum @angeltype .  As a fellow addicted Simmer, I know you'll find yourself at home here.  ;)

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake

Offline RosieSimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #5263 on: June 08, 2017, 10:23:44 AM »
 ;D Helloo my fellow simmers!!! Im so excited to be a part of this AMAZING community of such friendly and supportive neighbors! I have been playing the sims since the first one came out, changed my life forever!  ;) I was addicted to the sims 3 for the longest until up and recently that I bought the sims 4 and fell in love again. Im looking forward to meeting new people and sharing my little grain of sand to the community.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5264 on: June 08, 2017, 05:03:40 PM »
Welcome to the forum @RosieSimmer .  We look forward to hearing more from you on the boards.  Cheers! :)

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
3. The Lady of the Lake