Author Topic: The SimTech Dynasty Challenge  (Read 76317 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The SimTech Dynasty Challenge
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2019, 06:18:22 PM »
As long as the bottoms look very basic, just a piece of cloth tied around them, that's fine.

Thank you Marian, I will post pics of the newest members shortly

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2019, 06:35:59 PM »
This is how they look in the simple plain wrap.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2019, 08:37:45 PM »
Aww, they're so cute. Yes, that's fine.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2019, 08:16:44 PM »
Well, I have made it passed the No Tech Era, YAY *confetti* Time to reread the Low tech and set up my little island home according to the rules and keeps moving forward.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2019, 07:36:42 PM »
@MarianT  One of my kids just froze to death!!! and I have no tombstone. I guess we just carry on?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2019, 08:25:20 PM »
So sorry. And yes, carry on. I guess childhood death was part of less advanced societies.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2019, 04:50:46 PM »
Wooo  I made it to the end of the No Tech Era! Score of 3- I guess I skipped the part about how scoring went. LOL
Honestly, the worst part was not having a shower. I felt like everyone was stinky alll the time. Haha

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2019, 05:05:34 PM »
Wooo  I made it to the end of the No Tech Era! Score of 3- I guess I skipped the part about how scoring went. LOL
Honestly, the worst part was not having a shower. I felt like everyone was stinky alll the time. Haha

When I was testing the NO Tech Era, I have a "stone" tub from CC Prehistoric Era, it works great on the lot with the off the grid, but it doesn't clean the sim that great. LOL It worked good for the toddlers. You couldn't click on the tub and give them a bath, you have to click on the toddler, But the others I sent to the falls for showers twice a day unless it was raining. I hate having stinky sims so had to stay on top of that in my actual file. Congratulations on the score of 3.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2019, 05:38:46 PM »
Yeah I lived next to the waterfall so I just sent them there. I didn't know I could have a bathtub so I never had one! I definitely have one now though! haha

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2019, 06:25:21 PM »
Yeah I lived next to the waterfall so I just sent them there. I didn't know I could have a bathtub so I never had one! I definitely have one now though! haha

I didn't use it in the actual file. I had to watch the toddlers very very closely. But mine is not a "prehistoric" type story. It's more of the modern type island, but a total wipe out,, boil the water over the fire and fill the tub type thing.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2019, 08:31:35 PM »

I didn't use it in the actual file. I had to watch the toddlers very very closely. But mine is not a "prehistoric" type story. It's more of the modern type island, but a total wipe out,, boil the water over the fire and fill the tub type thing.

Oh that makes sense! Yeah toddler stage was definitely the hardest I felt like. Mine seemed to always be unhappy. Haha

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Townie
« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2019, 06:32:47 PM »
Re-reading Low-Tech, just realized I messed up, I traveled outside of my 'neighborhood', within other parts of Sulani.  Thats a fail, correct?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2019, 06:42:59 PM »
Re-reading Low-Tech, just realized I messed up, I traveled outside of my 'neighborhood', within other parts of Sulani.  Thats a fail, correct?

For Low-Tech, you can travel to a park in Sulani and also to the other non-lot areas. You could go to Granite Falls, too. So I think you're okay. For No-Tech, you can't travel anywhere.

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Townie
« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2019, 07:18:24 PM »

For Low-Tech, you can travel to a park in Sulani and also to the other non-lot areas. You could go to Granite Falls, too. So I think you're okay. For No-Tech, you can't travel anywhere.
I went to other residential lots within Sulani to search for potential mates, is that alright?

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2019, 07:27:51 PM »

I went to other residential lots within Sulani to search for potential mates, is that alright?

No, that wouldn't be all right.

anything