Author Topic: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sisters Challenge - Chapter 64  (Read 45292 times)

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
Chapter 17 - Aries' Legendary Genetics
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2019, 05:46:07 PM »
Welcome back! You know, I always try to change up the greeting in these chapters so it doesn't get dull for someone binge reading it, but I'm feeling lazy. I haven't posted my short dynasty up yet, but that's mostly because I have been playing it nonstop so much that I haven't sat down to write the first chapter. To be honest, I'm surprised I took a break to write this chapter.  ::)

We start off the chapter with Aries giving birth; you know, the usual things.
"IT'S TRYING TO KILL ME." 

Viper Amarantha was born shortly after with virtuoso and loves the Hhat traits. His favorites are turquoise, latin, and goopy carbonara.

This is the family tree in case anyone is wondering. It's not much and it is going to get a lot messier on later in the challenge, but from left to right on the top is Flame, Hecate, Selene, and Aries. In the next row from left to right is Aidan, Antheia, Draven, and Viper. I know that I sometimes forget who all the sims are in challenges and just wanted to help out anyone who was struggling.  :)

The Amaranthas' reached the five point mark again and were able to get some more stuff! I built a basement filled with jellybean bushes that was locked. I'm not saying Aries would ever use it for any vengeful ex-boyfriends or anything. Nope. Not at all. 

I also purchased a bathtub for every bathroom because Hecate kept wishing for them again and again. I decorated the house a little here and there and that's about it.

Things were pretty normal in the Amarantha household for roughly five minutes.
Hecate tossed a baseball back and forth with Aidan.

Aries worked on her charisma skill.

Selene helped crazy Antheia with her homework.

The illusion of any sort of normalcy in the household was then abruptly shattered when Aidan aged up.
It started off normal.

Sparkles surrounded him and he gained the ambitious trait. Again, nothing too strange.

Then a quick trip into CAS and HOLY CRAP.
"Uh... Watcher?"

HIS FACE.

"Did I... do something good?"
Look at this boy! Aries' genetics are legendary. LEGENDARY.

"Hey kid, the Watcher sent me over to ask what your gender preference was."
"Wait, what?"

This is going to make my life sooo much easier. Time to try to find Aidan somebody! If anyone wants to send a sim or two, just PM me! I'll probably wait a week or so before going into game and getting him a girlfriend or boyfriend.

I can't get over this boy's genetics.
"Uhm... does this mean I'm going to get more screen time?"
Very likely, yes.
"Okay."

What will not be having more screen time however, is his evil imaginary friend.
It decided to CORRUPT itself.
I had to get a NRAAS mod specifically meant to deal with the evil imaginary friend and then delete it because it was causing all sorts of issues. Agh, I use to love imaginary friends and this is so disappointing.

The University mascot seemed disappointed too. Most likely because he couldn't get inside the house because of the locked fence, but let's just pretend he's going along with the narrative.

That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Bye!

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 17
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2019, 01:48:05 AM »
Ooo, I can't wait to see your short Dynasty!

Every time I red your story, I have to remind myself that I like a working PC and shouldn't add any CC. Every time.  Good luck with the imaginary friends. Remember when they were fun? I do. Aiden's a real cutie!! Good luck finding him an equally cute partner.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 17
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2019, 12:12:11 PM »
Ooo, I can't wait to see your short Dynasty!

Every time I red your story, I have to remind myself that I like a working PC and shouldn't add any CC. Every time.  Good luck with the imaginary friends. Remember when they were fun? I do. Aiden's a real cutie!! Good luck finding him an equally cute partner.

Hahaha, thank you! I saw your comment there and it made me smile.

I use to game on a mac before I got a PC.... I talked to EA on a weekly basis. Those were the days, I'm sure they loved me. Having a little CC is okay but it's a rabbit hole you never stop falling down. One moment it's just a few hairs and then you have an organized system of a 1,000+ files.
I have "get rid of imaginary-devils" in my notes. I miss the days where I was so excited to make them real.
Thank you!  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Small Hiatus
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2019, 12:27:37 PM »
Hi guys! I know I said that launching my short dynasty shouldn't affect this story, but I have decided to take a small break from my four immortal sister's challenge in order to focus on my short dynasty. I don't want to be in a position where I burn myself out on sims and that's why I have decided to do this. It should only be for two weeks or so. Thank you guys for all your support and I'll be back soon with more chapters!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 18 - Drama, Drama Everywhere
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2019, 01:21:45 PM »
Welcome back everyone! Not going to lie, I had to reread what happened last time. For anyone who needs a recap like I did, Viper Amarantha was born, Aidan aged up and is gorgeous, and the house got a few upgrades. I think that's it? Let's see what we're getting back into, shall we?

Selene decided that instead of sleeping in her own bed, she would rather sleep in one of the empty bunk beds. That's a bit odd, but you do you, Selene. The Timeless family has taught me that the word "odd" is used WAY too much.

Oh yeah, and there's a BURGLAR.

I woke Flame up to call the police as everyone else was sleeping through it.
I really, really need to get a burglary alarm!

The burglar was busy stealing the all-in-one bathroom. Out of everything to steal! I mean, seriously? Come on!

"Hey I have a feeling someone else but me is getting the spotlight--wait. What? Oh come on!"
The burglar was nice enough to wait patiently for the police to come in as Aries freaked out.

They sure did take their sweet time and there wasn't an option for Flame to fight the burglar! I wanted to see that fight.  :(

Flame did, however, decide it was the perfect time to see where the burglar was and stand there screaming at them. I love Aries and Flame, but those two are useless! Useless I tell you!

Luckily, the police officer wasn't as useless, but there was some weird clipping.
Aries and Flame cheered her on as motivation.
"See? We aren't useless after all!"
Sighs

The officer won and everything the burglar tried to steal was returned. Yay!

That was eventful.
The sisters went back to bed and life continued on.

"...so there was a burglar that broke into our house?"
"Yep, but everyone else slept through it except Flame and I."
"I raise your children. I'm not giving up my sleep."
"Hey! I have grown pretty close to Anthony!"
"...it's Aidan, mom."
"It's early in the morning, that's what it is."

Aidan is the perfect big brother to his siblings. He takes after his aunt Hecate a lot.

Speaking of his aunt Hecate, she took a small break to teach Flame how to fight.
"Now when you whack someone, Flame, you have to mean it!"
"I don't want to hurt anyone."
"It's just a pillow. It's more just to hurt their pride."
"Oh."
I feel bad for calling her useless earlier. She's just a gentle soul.

I was being my nosy self and looked around town while everything was running surprisingly smooth in the Amarantha household.
This guy. He has a raven.
A RAVEN.
I know that I said Aries wasn't going to have any more kids for a while, but she needs to have this guy's kid. She NEEDS to.
Just look at that raven! The moment that guy puts it down it's the Amaranthas, but look at it!

I gave raven guy a makeover because... I can.
A quick search on the wiki reveals that his name is actually Young Jae Sung. I feel like he was in a chapter before? I'm not sure.

I had Aries rush to talk to him and in an hour or less, they were friends. Romance time!

Wait... what?
"What?"
Spydon is laughing somewhere. Apparently Young Jae Sung is in a relationship.
"When has that stopped ANYTHING before?"

Aries is not use to rejection.

I mean, just look at this face.

Young Jae Sung was NOT a fan of that surprise kiss.

Aries knows the drill though as she has been rejected before. Apologize, respect boundaries, and run. It just wasn't mean to be today.

Anyways, that's all I have for this chapter! I should be posting another one today. See you then.  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 19 - Running Away From Love
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2019, 04:34:58 PM »
Hi guys! Depending on how I feel after this chapter, this might not be the last chapter I get up today! I am just really on a roll. Also, be on the lookout for an extra post where I play around in-game with poses and stuff. I'll probably add in pictures of the original Amarantha sisters too.

This chapter begins with an unhappy Hecate who doesn't like the change to her sleepwear.
"Of all the pictures you could take, you chose to take THIS unflattering one?"
Yes?
"Ugh."

Flame began to train Aidan in martial arts.
"Pretend it's someone not nice! Destroy it, Aidan. DESTROY IT."
Wow. That was violent for Flame.

It seems to have worked though.

Selene was waiting patiently to help Aidan with his homework which was not as fun.

Aries continues to work diligently on her charisma skill. Poison Widow is in the back of the picture.
Hi, Poison Widow!

After learning martial arts and doing his homework, Aidan had to water all the plants.
Poor Aidan.
"It's not that bad. I kind of like it."

"It's like all I do is skill, skill, SKILL."
"Welcome to my life, Aries. Welcome to my life."

Aries didn't have to skill for much longer as she maxed the charisma skill Yay! That has to be the hardest skill I have EVER had to max. Probably because I like my sims to just stay inside their house and not talk to anyone... much like myself.

"I'm free! Free!"
Not sure why Hecate looks like she's plotting in this picture. Maybe it's the hair. Maybe she's finally cracking. Who knows?

Hecate and Aries talked for a while and it seems like things have gone back to normal. Perhaps they both switched bodies for a moment there? I don't know and my sims will never stop confusing me. It's part of the fun.

Draven has grown quite attached to his demon doll imaginary friend. I named it Fantasy and while I'm hoping he doesn't wish for it to come to life when he gets older, I'm preparing for the possibility.
Shudders

One of the chickens also laid this egg! It's worth over a 1,000 simoleons!

Everything has been pretty quiet with Selene lately as she's focusing on her bot building skill.

It's going pretty well, but we'll have to eventually take a trip into the future. The rules never addressed traveling, so I'm going to reread them and make a plan based on my own judgement.

"I'm the queen of this house! The QUEEN!"
I--
"THE QUEEN says SILENCE, Watcher!"
Good to see Antheia is still her "normal" self. I check on her now and then to make sure she's still breathing.

Flame got an opportunity to deliver some produce to someone and decided she had to mediate before she went out of the house. Man, I feel that on a spiritual level.

I had her to go meet with the man she was delivering the vegetables to and checked on everyone else while she was in the taxi and what do I find when I come back?
Flame is dumpster diving.
I... I'm honestly so surprised right now.

His name is Joseph Doe and apparently he was working, so that's why Flame decided to go dumpster diving.
Hey, it's uh.... goes to check notes... it's David Ziggfield! He's still kicking! He also seems surprised to see one of the Amarantha sisters out and about.
"How do they NEVER age?"
That's not for you to know, buddy.

Flame delivered the vegetables, realized she was attracted to the guy, and promptly ran away.
Poor Flame. Is it better to have loved and lost or have never loved at all? Flame seems to think it is the latter.
Awww.

I'm going to leave you guys there! I'll be posting yet another chapter later today. Bye!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 20 - Pot Calling the Kettle Black
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2019, 11:35:12 PM »
I had big plans to get this chapter up yesterday but uh... I found this new webcomic that had this gorgeous art and suddenly I read the majority of it and it was nearly midnight. Whoops.
On another note, we also made it to chapter twenty! Holy crap! *Throws confetti* These milestones mean a lot more to me than they use to.

Draven decides to start the beginning of this chapter by aging up!
He gained the shy trait. I definitely didn't expect that, but I'm intrigued to see how it works with his other traits. His other traits are perceptive and evil for anyone who forgot like I did.

Fantasy aged up along with Draven and then went to talk to him about their shared birthdays. Yay. Another imaginary friend that can walk around the house.
I'm so excited.

"The child is mine! Mine!"
Laughs nervously
I have no reason to get rid of you yet, but trust me, I'm looking for one.
"I dare you."
Evil, evil doll.

Draven started learning how to cook and managed to max it in a matter of hours.
"What can I say? I'm a bit of a genius."
You don't have that trait.
"Bah, mortal."
Welp, at least he can't be as weird as Antheia.

"I will build my evil empire where Fantasy and I will reign!"
That's nice.
"No, it's not nice! It's the opposite of that! That's the point!"
Cool.
"What? No! Why aren't you more worried about this?"
Oh you sweet summer child.

Aidan is going to prom!

A close-up of his face because he's so adorable!
"Uh... thanks Watcher?"

Poor guy is all alone and I'm really, really hoping he gets a girlfriend or boyfriend.
"I mean, if it's the right person--"
Sorry, but you have to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. It's part of your requirements.
"Oh, alright."

He got voted Prom King! In a pretty pathetic way, but still!

His love life however, definitely did not improve at prom. Poor guy.

"It's my birthday, Watcher!"
Man, what's with all the birthdays today?
"CELEBRATE MY BIRTH."

Creepy Antheia aged up with the green thumb trait which is... actually good? She's also a great mix of both Cedrick and Aries AND the trait she aged up with represents the goddess of Spring.
Yay!

"Yes, she's older!"
"You're being weird aunt Hecate"
Even Flame seems to agree and Selene is just too polite to say anything so she's clapping, but Antheia calling someone weird is the pot calling the kettle black.

I changed her hair. It reminds me of the main character in one of my favorite books.
"Yeah, I like the wasps too."
The what?
"The wasps, Watcher."
That makes no sense, but okay. I do adore how Antheia turned our genetic wise.
I won't lie, I had a fun time in CAS giving her a makeover. She's supposed to look like the goddess of Spring and I wanted to reflect that in all of her wacky outfits.

It's time for yet another birthday! Viper is a cutie and is a good mix of Aries and Todd. I'm telling you, Aries' genetics are legendary.

Selene stayed out in the sun long enough to get a tan. She looks great.

That's all the pictures I have for today! It was a short chapter, but a lot happened. It felt like a short dynasty chapter with all the birthdays taking place!
Bye guys!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trident

• Occult
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 20
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2019, 12:24:45 AM »
""I raise your children. I'm not giving up my sleep."
"...it's Aidan, mom."

This got a laugh out of me! So did Aries' rejection face. (Maybe she had it coming. Just a little bit).

It's good to see everyone growing up. At least Aries has a little longer before she has to go through the horrors of pregnancy again.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2019, 01:32:18 PM »
Poor Flame, losing out on a chance at love...  :'( So sad! I hope she finds someone, after Aries meets the Immortal Sisters end goal.

But, woah! Aidan is more unlucky in love than teen Jareth. Antheia is gorgeous!

Wow. Almost a post where I didn't gush about Aries so: ARIES! ARIES! ARIES IS AWESOME AT EVERYTHING!!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2019, 02:41:52 PM »
Great story Mpart! I've never played a Challenge before, and certainly not an Immortal one, so I'll be looking up the rules a bit later. I love seeing how other players deal with all of the rules and restrictions, but I've never dared to be locked into anything like that yet. The closest I've come to rules is doing JudesSims Town Jump Project which is pretty non-rule oriented. As for your IF doll and Imaginary Friend Issues, MrsFlynn and I did a lot of testing with them and it seems that the issues begin once you let the IF doll become an Imaginary Friend, otherwise it just stays in their inventory as a doll and behaves. I found the red icon in the relationship panel and it's corresponding portrait panel issue to be directly related to having the IF doll in the owner's inventory after it became an Imaginary Friend at the child stage, and then forgetting to let it age up with it's owner at subsequent birthday times. But an easy fix was saving, going back in game, taking the doll out, and letting it age up. I made it real and moved it out once it was an Adult, but you do have to have room in the house to make it real. Luckily I did at that point. I too used to love IF dolls and Imaginary Friends, but the glitches, oh the glitches. I'll be following to see what happens next in with the Sisters. They are all so beautiful and the children, wow, just gorgeous! Heading off to check out your other stories!

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2019, 12:54:35 PM »
""I raise your children. I'm not giving up my sleep."
"...it's Aidan, mom."

This got a laugh out of me! So did Aries' rejection face. (Maybe she had it coming. Just a little bit).

It's good to see everyone growing up. At least Aries has a little longer before she has to go through the horrors of pregnancy again.

Aries' takes parenting to a new level. She names her kids, dumps them on Hecate, and then tries to remember what she named them years later. XD She most definitely had it coming! It was about time.

Yeah, I'm just focusing on the four kids right now before Aries gets pregnant again. The teen years are the most difficult in this challenge in my opinion and Antheia is...an interesting sim to begin with and has been having a rough time. XD It's a different change of pace and took me a bit of time to adjust my playing style again.

Poor Flame, losing out on a chance at love...  :'( So sad! I hope she finds someone, after Aries meets the Immortal Sisters end goal.

But, woah! Aidan is more unlucky in love than teen Jareth. Antheia is gorgeous!

Wow. Almost a post where I didn't gush about Aries so: ARIES! ARIES! ARIES IS AWESOME AT EVERYTHING!!

Flame is such an adorable sim. I'm going to have to find her somebody after the end of this. Maybe a plant sim? Hmm...

I don't think ANYONE can be as unlucky in love as teen Jareth.  ;) Aidan is having a rough time though.

Hahahaha! Aries is fantastic.  ;D

Great story Mpart! I've never played a Challenge before, and certainly not an Immortal one, so I'll be looking up the rules a bit later. I love seeing how other players deal with all of the rules and restrictions, but I've never dared to be locked into anything like that yet. The closest I've come to rules is doing JudesSims Town Jump Project which is pretty non-rule oriented. As for your IF doll and Imaginary Friend Issues, MrsFlynn and I did a lot of testing with them and it seems that the issues begin once you let the IF doll become an Imaginary Friend, otherwise it just stays in their inventory as a doll and behaves. I found the red icon in the relationship panel and it's corresponding portrait panel issue to be directly related to having the IF doll in the owner's inventory after it became an Imaginary Friend at the child stage, and then forgetting to let it age up with it's owner at subsequent birthday times. But an easy fix was saving, going back in game, taking the doll out, and letting it age up. I made it real and moved it out once it was an Adult, but you do have to have room in the house to make it real. Luckily I did at that point. I too used to love IF dolls and Imaginary Friends, but the glitches, oh the glitches. I'll be following to see what happens next in with the Sisters. They are all so beautiful and the children, wow, just gorgeous! Heading off to check out your other stories!

Awww, thank you so much!
I have heard a lot about the Town Jump challenge! It seems like a lot of fun and the stories that come about from it are really good.
Ooohhh! That makes sense. I luckily found a NRAAS mod that was able to fix the issue and just delete the imaginary friend from the relationship panel. If it does happen again, I'll have to try that though!
The glitches really ruined the imaginary friends. I'm hoping in time I can learn to love them again, but I don't see that happening right  now.
Awwww, I really appreciate it! I'm so happy with how they all turned out. It's the dragon valley genetics, I tell you!
Thank you for your support!!!  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Extra Post
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2019, 06:43:28 PM »
Welcome back! This post is a little late, but it's the thought that counts, right? So I know what you guys are thinking "what is this post for?" Honestly? I just have a thought of pictures in my screenshot folder that I don't want to get rid of...so yeah. I also have some random bits of information that might be interesting to you guys.
This story just hit a thousand views too!!! Thank you guys so much! ;D Let's start with the first few pictures!

Edit: This post is right after chapter twenty. Depending on where you are in the story, it may have spoilers, or it may be outdated.

I was in an empty world testing out some poses I was making and Flame decided to pause to look absolutely gorgeous. I almost changed the second picture to my avatar, but decided against it. Maybe I'll use it when I make the family tree? I don't know. On that note, I should really make a post with the current points. I'll probably do that around the time Aidan and Antheia age up.

This is the other picture I got in that save because my sims decided they wanted to look stunning. I'm not sure what Aries and Selene were doing at this point. I get a feeling I had them testing out poses already or Aries would have tried to hog the spotlight.  ::)

Now, I jumped into another save which was just a duplicate of the main save four immortal sisters save. The save was of course for... poses. I don't do anything exciting with the sims outside of these challenges. Naturally, the sisters didn't want to cooperate with me and Selene picked up Viper and refused to set him down. She looks more like Viper's mother than Aries does. They don't have the same eye color, but it makes me wonder what would have happened if I chose Selene to be the fire sister instead of Aries.

Why was I in this save you might ask? Aries' pose was bugging me. If you guys had seen the previous picture in the main post, you might have noticed it changed. That's because I didn't like Aries' pose... she just looked angry and while I feel like that would work well for different sims, it didn't sit well with me for her. I kept making different poses and not liking them and then my game decided "let's not make the other sisters' poses work."

THIS IS NOT A POSE, GAME. Flame is adorable, yes, but this not a pose.

I was able to fix the issue with the poses not working the next time I went into game, and we have an Aries pose! Finally! Not sure why this one worked and the others didn't.

Here is what the finished product with all the poses in place looks like. This wasn't the picture I used for the main post, but apparently, I don't have the unedited version of that picture.  ::)
For anyone who is thinking of starting to make poses, I wish you luck. I'm slowly working my way up to more complicated poses, but I do tend to drag my feet when it comes to learning things. I'm a perfectionist and that makes everything more difficult. I also got pretty lucky these poses had little to no clipping and it was my first time opening Blender in forever, so I'm surprised I still could make poses!

I took a picture of all the sisters outside of the group photo and now thinking of it, these are probably the pictures I'll be using for the family tree. Hecate's pose wasn't that difficult to make and I was able to do it on the first try. The only thing with these type of poses is that you have to be able to try to make the eyes look natural.

I'm really proud of Flame's facial expression in this picture. Facial expressions are something I struggle the most with in Blender along with hands. Looking at her index finger in this picture, it's slightly off and will be something I take note of in future poses.

Selene's pose was the first one I made and really determined how the rest of them turned out. I have always pictured her as the glamorous sister, not exactly sure why, and I wanted to reflect that. It makes more sense in my head, but I don't think I messed with her facial expression at all.

Aries, Aries. I spent way, way too long trying to make a pose for her. It was one of the most frustrating poses I have ever made except for her daughter Hera's in my Timeless Short Dynasty. Mother like daughter it seems.

I had Aries and Flame switch poses as they both have such different personalities. It's funny seeing Aries look sort of nervous for once.

I was playing around with more poses and here's Antheia and Aidan! I love Antheia's formal wear. I plan on making a pose for each of the kids right before they move out.  I may try out my hand at couple poses if I like them together enough. Keyword there is try. Man, this post has just turned into a ramble about poses, hasn't it?

Anyways, the last bit of this post will be talking about the original Amarantha sisters.

This is Ascella Amarantha, the fire sister. Aries takes the most after her, naturally. Ascella was actually more hands-off with her children than Aries is and was a lot tamer. She had twelve children with... eight men? Ascella had a lot of multiples which is why I haven't dared to get Aries the fertility treatment lifetime wish yet. It makes this challenge a lot more chaotic and now thinking about it, I'll probably cave in eventually.

Seren Amarantha was hands down my favorite and was the water sister. She was just that type of sim who got things done.

Ivy-Rose Amarantha was the earth sister. Flame isn't a lot like her as Ivy-Rose was mostly just laid back and... never showed much emotion.

The last sister is Tempest Amarantha who was the air sister. I never liked her. Not sure why, I just never did.
The save was a few years old so it was crazy it even worked.

With that, I'll leave you guys. I hope you enjoyed my random ramblings and little bits of information here and there that might be useful in the future.
Bye!

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2019, 07:24:39 PM »
Those first two pictures of Flame are gorgeous!

Hecate looks so sassy and seductive in her group pose. Especially in the individual one straight after.

:O ... Ascella... those eyes... I could get lost in those eyes.

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
Chapter 21 - Bad at Love
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2019, 05:01:48 PM »
We are back to regular posting! Last time we left off, Aidan's love life was going pretty badly, and Antheia, Draven, and Viper aged up. What new madness is in store now?

Draven maxed out the play table with Fantasy guarding his back.

Speaking of imaginary friends... Antheia's doll was being... Antheia's doll.
"It's behind me, isn't it?"
Yes.

All the teenagers were standing around the school lot once prom end and it was the best chance Aidan had to find himself a special someone.
"Wow, no pressure at all."
The first guy he shakes hands with... no hearts.

I even have Aidan do the "consider attractiveness" interaction, and he ranks the poor guy a 0/10 on the attractiveness scale.
Oh, well. There's plenty of fish in the sea, right?

"No."

"Nope. Not going to happen."

"I think I might like her."
What? No! She's being all cute with her boyfriend--

"I like her. She's a 10/10."
She does have some interesting genetics. Her name is Meaghan Stewart-Limb. She seems to be the number one candidate at this point and her traits aren't that bad. Still, I had Aidan meet one more of his classmates.

This is Frieda Salas, and I am rooting for her.

Hearts go up and Aidan seems to like her a lot. I had him do the "consider attractiveness" interaction and....

...he rates Frieda an 8/10. Not as good as Meaghan, but that still means there is a chance! Anyways, it seems Aidan prefers girls the most, so I'm going to keep that in mind going forward.
With that last interaction, I had him run home, so he didn't break curfew.

Hecate was trying to teach Viper how to talk and it was going... swimmingly. Heh, I accidentally made a pun. She's the water sister, get it?
He did learn how to talk eventually though and looked cute while doing it.

Look at his little pouty face!

There is no time to rest when toddler skilling!
"My sleep. My precious sleep."

Viper learned how to walk before Hecate had to put him to bed.

On another note, it was time for Antheia to say goodbye to her imaginary friend.
"Yeah so the whole stalking thing... it's not fun anymore. You need to leave."
"What?"

"You're just a little... hmm, what's the word? Crazy. Yeah, crazy. I mean, you don't even believe in the large purple elephant that is plotting all our deaths."
So, the imaginary friend threw a fit and then transformed back into doll form. Antheia and Fluffs are no longer friends and that should be the end of seeing that creepy imaginary friend wandering around the house.

Just to be sure, precautions were taken. Thank you @Trident for telling me about this!
"Auntie Flame, I have a gift for youuuuu."
"Awww, Antheia, you shouldn't have!"

"It's my creepy doll."
"It's your creepy doll? That's... wonderful, Antheia!"
"Let's burn it."
"Aries, no. It's a gift from your daughter."
"Then let's especially burn it."

With Aries' love for her daughter being shown, that's where I leave you guys. Bye! ;D

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Re: The Amarantha's Four Immortal Sister's Challenge - Chapter 21
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2019, 05:42:12 PM »
Oh, Aries... XD She makes me think of one of those kind of parents, when kids give them terrible artwork, they put on a fake smile. Then the artwork "accidentally" gets broken.
But instead of the fake smile is like, "Woah! This is one awesome rubbish piece of trash! I'm going to burn it!"