Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631701 times)

Offline malteser60

• Occult
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #945 on: September 12, 2010, 06:29:51 PM »
She has a pretty top on. Where did you get it?  :) Those are very funny, especially the mummy smacking the baby. I didn't know sims could do that at all, but their hands do get stuck to other things...

Thanks  :) I got the top from the sims store, it's the Vamp Neckline Blouse:
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17203&categoryId=11584&scategoryId=11868&pcategoryId=11867&ppcategoryId=11866&gender=female&startAt=15

Has a skirt to match too:
http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:17177&categoryId=11584&scategoryId=11869&pcategoryId=11867&ppcategoryId=11866&gender=female&startAt=0

I got the top in the dailly deal and then bought the skirt to match.

The mummy was supposed to have it's arm around the toddler whilst reading it a book however the arm kept on swiveling back and forth making it look painful, and weird.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #946 on: September 12, 2010, 06:32:03 PM »
In the photo with the Taxi, it looks like you censored the drivers eyes!  ;D ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Balkor

« Reply #947 on: September 12, 2010, 06:33:11 PM »
In the photo with the Taxi, it looks like you censored the drivers eyes!  ;D ;D

I was thinking that xD

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #948 on: September 12, 2010, 08:04:24 PM »
The taxi picture reminds me of an episode of Six Feet Under (I think), when a group of women were out drinking and celebrating a birthday, riding in a limo, and the birthday girl stood up like that through the sunroof. Then the car passed a low-hanging sign or bridge or something. Off with her head!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #949 on: September 12, 2010, 09:03:51 PM »
The taxi picture reminds me of an episode of Six Feet Under (I think), when a group of women were out drinking and celebrating a birthday, riding in a limo, and the birthday girl stood up like that through the sunroof. Then the car passed a low-hanging sign or bridge or something. Off with her head!

...D: That horrifying. Reminds me of my Godchild vol. 1. The first story was a crazed killer killing girls by chopping off their heads, wearing a white rabbit mask. (shudders)
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Lonn

« Reply #950 on: September 14, 2010, 12:12:06 PM »
So the other day I was playing my self-sim's family, and she met this man. I don't remember his name, but he didn't have any traits. At all :o   
I've had sims that were missing 1 or 2 traits, but never a sim that was missing his entire personality! I thought it was quite strange, and funny. I picture him as being an emotionless pile of goo :P
Has anything like this happened to you? I'll post an image or something when I get the time if it's okay.

Sorry if this doesn't belong here... I'm quite new.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #951 on: September 14, 2010, 12:14:49 PM »
Welcome to the Forum!  I am moving this thread and merging it with http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php/topic,68.0.html .

And yes, that is quite odd.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #952 on: September 14, 2010, 06:15:33 PM »
I just got my first OUCH pic!

I think Tamera dislocated her shoulder somehow!

On a brighter note, I had my first public wedding! I tried to decorate but I didn't find a wedding arch or wedding cake! I normally just do private ones but I was in a good mood that day and tried to give her a wedding she could be proud of. I failed miserably lol.

So I guess my question is, I can't remember where or who but someone had a gorgeous wedding! How??

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #953 on: September 14, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »
It was probably Pam in her Dynasty story.

Is that the way the graphics look on your computer? That wedding shot seems to have very low settings.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #954 on: September 14, 2010, 07:44:19 PM »
I just got my first OUCH pic!
I think Tamera dislocated her shoulder somehow!

Maybe she's double-jointed? :)

On a brighter note, I had my first public wedding! I tried to decorate but I didn't find a wedding arch or wedding cake! I normally just do private ones but I was in a good mood that day and tried to give her a wedding she could be proud of. I failed miserably lol.
So I guess my question is, I can't remember where or who but someone had a gorgeous wedding! How??

All the nice wedding stuff is at the Store on the official site. You can get a banquet table with a wedding cake on it in the Home Decor/Entertainment and Hobbies/Parties section for 75 points. I don't know what the whole Romanza set costs. Also, some people have done wedding lots, but I didn't look at them to see if they used Store items.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Tomorrow's just your future yesterday." Craig Ferguson, Late Late Show theme song.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #955 on: September 14, 2010, 09:00:25 PM »
It was probably Pam in her Dynasty story.

Is that the way the graphics look on your computer? That wedding shot seems to have very low settings.
Yes, I'm used to the way it looks so it looks fine to me! It probably was Pam, and I should have known I'd have to pay extra for the wedding stuff!  >:( My fingers are double-jointed, so maybe! I just checked the store there is like 3 Romanzas and one is 1,500 one is 1,100 and the other one is 1,300 simpoints  :(

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #956 on: September 14, 2010, 11:06:52 PM »

Um... why does every thing look so blurry and pixelated?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #957 on: September 14, 2010, 11:16:52 PM »
Um... why does every thing look so blurry and pixelated?

Not everyone has a you beaut computer that can handle everything the sims throws at us. Some people have to lower graphic quality to play.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #958 on: September 14, 2010, 11:19:11 PM »
Not everyone has a you beaut computer that can handle everything the sims throws at us. Some people have to lower graphic quality to play.

Norma
Man, and I thought I had bad Sims graphics!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #959 on: September 14, 2010, 11:57:07 PM »
Man, and I thought I had bad Sims graphics!
I don't see what you guys see! I think it looks great! Of course, I've never played 1 or 2 so maybe that's why!

anything