Author Topic: Where did your profile name come from?  (Read 198556 times)

Offline simone23

• Townie
Re: Where did your profile name come from?
« Reply #570 on: September 03, 2012, 11:20:02 AM »
Simone23 = Sim 1 2 3

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #571 on: September 03, 2012, 01:11:42 PM »
Obviously, my name came from the Grim Reaper in the Sims games.  I chose this name because I'm fascinated by his character and think his character is so awesome.  8) 8) 8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Koga

• Nooboo
« Reply #572 on: September 05, 2012, 11:05:48 AM »
Well, my name originated from the combination of Naruto and playing Ninja Saga on facebook app.

By playing the game and joining a clan on the game..... They had a forum and a chat room on Xat's Chat. So I came up with the name Koga and it stuck by me for a very long time. 

So when  ever I play ninja saga or chat with my friends all over the world especially the Philippines they know me by my ninja name KOGA.  ;D

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #573 on: September 06, 2012, 07:01:47 AM »
@Grim Reaper, I'm so suprised it wasn't taken!  It's kinda creepy talking to you...  Don't come to my house, ok, let's just be internet friends!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline orawnge

• Nooboo
  • get in line and settle down
« Reply #574 on: September 09, 2012, 10:55:15 AM »
My handle/nickname is Rawn (not short for anything, it's actually longer than the standard "nickname" for my full name :)) on most sites. And orange is my favorite color.

hence... orawnge :D
i just wanna be something more than the mud in your eyes; i want to be the clay in your hands.

Offline necroberry

• Nooboo
« Reply #575 on: September 09, 2012, 11:10:01 AM »
My username also happens to be my pseudonym, being a digital illustrator and all that. I am quite a walking paradox when it comes to my tastes, so while I like pink and Hello Kitty and other "kawaii" and "deco" stuff, I am also very fond of gothic or otherwise dark and gorey things, so what better than than strawberries, that are the definition for all things cute and lovely and the prefix necro-?

Offline karenasmm

• Nooboo
« Reply #576 on: September 10, 2012, 03:32:40 PM »
I've been a Marilyn Monroe impersonator for years, so Karen as MM is the screename I use on most forums. My sim's name is Karilyn Monroe, which is my real life stage name. Its really fun cause now she is running all over town doing gigs just like me! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hilldill

• Nooboo
« Reply #577 on: September 11, 2012, 01:46:26 PM »
My real name is Hillary and Hill is  nickname my family and friends use. I usually use this forum name on most of the sites I register  on .

Offline toni-bologna

• Nooboo
« Reply #578 on: September 15, 2012, 04:35:46 PM »
Toni Bologna was my childhood nickname.
I also use the name on most websites I register on, it is also my main gaming alias. I have sort stuck with it. ;)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #579 on: September 27, 2012, 11:11:12 AM »
I used to have a toy polar bear which I was very attached to when I was little. He was Snuffles. Actually I might go and find him now...
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #580 on: September 28, 2012, 08:08:45 PM »
I simply love history and I have always been fascinated by Marie Antoinette so one day when my friends were doing a role play I called myself Antonia and was nicknamed Toni for short. Its just kind of stuck.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #581 on: October 08, 2012, 01:28:21 PM »
Mine's nothing extra creative, it's one of my favourite Panic! at the Disco songs ;D
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2012, 03:17:55 AM »
I used to have a toy polar bear which I was very attached to when I was little. He was Snuffles. Actually I might go and find him now...

Nice Snufflesxx - I have two stuffed toy polar bears which I call Mr Darcy and Elizabeth.  Hmm me thinks my next CAS will be Mr Darcy.  I wonder if I can make him look like Colin Firth...

Thanks Snufflesxx
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2012, 11:10:28 AM »
Nice Snufflesxx - I have two stuffed toy polar bears which I call Mr Darcy and Elizabeth.  Hmm me thinks my next CAS will be Mr Darcy.  I wonder if I can make him look like Colin Firth...

Thanks Snufflesxx

I'm happy I made you think about Colin Firth  :P
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #584 on: October 10, 2012, 01:37:40 PM »
I used to use ponies1998 everywhere I went, but after awhile it evolved into ladyaya. And ladyaya actually comes from a game where I named a character Aya...I think  ;D

It's much more unique than using my middle name everywhere I go, I think.

Anna

anything